Question for Trudeau Haters....

Yes, we have all been affected by the pandemic but so far some of have been lucky. This fellow seems to me, to be in need of psychological assistance. He apparently has an extensive and troubled social media profile. My initial view of him was a bit harsh based on the size difference between him and Minister Freehand. 

As for the government, they need to collect taxes and fees to help pay for the costs of fighting the pandemic. Their actions may have saved 60,000 lives if you go by the per capita differences between Canada and the United States. 

15 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Yes, we have all been affected by the pandemic but so far some of have been lucky. This fellow seems to me, to be in need of psychological assistance. He apparently has an extensive and troubled social media profile. My initial view of him was a bit harsh based on the size difference between him and Minister Freehand. 

As for the government, they need to collect taxes and fees to help pay for the costs of fighting the pandemic. Their actions may have saved 60,000 lives if you go by the per capita differences between Canada and the United States. 

we can always rely on you to fall over yourself to shill for the government

and attack anyone who doesn't shill for the government

surely, you are the most lick spittle government crony in Canada

the Liberals should rightly pay you and give you awards

15 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

we can always rely on you to fall over yourself to shill for the government

and attack anyone who doesn't shill for the government

surely, you are the most lick spittle government crony in Canada

the Liberals should rightly pay you and give you awards

You mean I can get paid for these posts?? Where can I apply?

Just don't let the Liberals know I'm a card carying Conservative working for a major candidate in the leadership.

So, since I didn't say anything different from Pierre Poilievre, Lisa Raiatt, and Michelle Remple Garner, I guess they are shills for the Liberals too.

Edited by Queenmandy85

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Your means are more insane than peaceful.

You seem to get it that the dimwit who accosted Freeland is bad for the Conservative image while being completely oblivious to how ridiculous and over the top the Conservative's obsession with totalitarianism and dictatorship is.

It's not ridiculous and over the top at all.

Ridiculous and over the top was leftists raging that "Trump called all immigrants animals" when he said that MS-13 were animals.

It's not ridiculous to say that Trudeau was hatemongering when his exact words were "anti-vaxxers are very often racists and misogynists." Even leftists like Bill Maher noted that it was hitleresque. 

14 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Also because they were elected and yet nobody wants them!

It's a real head-scratcher...

Or they could just be listening to what president Joe Biden said.

GOP governor calls on Biden to apologize

Yeah it sucks. 

Sorry about the piss

in your cornflakes

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I eat Cheerios .

Better check your bowl...

I know you want to live

in an ideal world

but the fact is

when the US President is saying

the very things you don't like people saying

well

that sucks

what goes around comes around

Edited by OftenWrong

11 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

when the US President is saying

the very things you don't like people saying

well

that sucks

what goes around comes around

Why are you talking about Biden in this thread?

And why do you think that I care about what he says?

Sorry it's too late in the day for me to try to figure this out.

16 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Why are you talking about Biden in this thread?

And why do you think that I care about what he says?

Sorry it's too late in the day for me to try to figure this out.

Let me take it down another notch

as it seems you are too tired to think,

and old

;)

When the worlds top political leaders are using the same language

that you protest as over the top,

what's a poor centrist boy to do

9 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

When the worlds top political leaders are using the same language

that you protest as over the top,

what's a poor centrist boy to do

I'm still trying to figure out how that's connected to this conversation.  Political leaders tend to speak the same way.

Fake populists go to the best schools and try to imitate the hoi poloi when they speak.

But none of it means anything, other than they reflect on their strategy.  

16 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Sadly, in the mind's eye, it triggers thoughts of what ExFlyer must look/act like . . . 

Are you insinuating I am a conservative and anti liberal??? LOL

Fact is I am anti fool and anti idiocy and anti conspiracy.

Sadly, in my minds eye, it triggers the thought of the screaming bonehead is actually nefarious bandana, which is far more likely considering his love of liberals :)

Just a question, does anyone think that we and parliament are blowing this out of proportion, she was called a few names, she was not physically touched , nor was she close to it. rds. I'm also sure the ladies in the elevator had a good laugh over it once the door closed, or at the very least call him a few names...

Have we become so thin shined that were need protection detail at the cost of millions and millions of dollars.  And now parliament is considering protection for all MP's. They are public figures, and this is the risk of their service. 

Would not survive 10 seconds in the Army, 15 seconds in the Navy, or 30 seconds in the Air force the old one not the new one with the new poufy hairdos and nose rings and guys in skirts.

Edited by Army Guy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

Just a question, does anyone think that we and parliament are blowing this out of proportion, she was called a few names, she was not physically touched , nor was she close to it. rds. I'm also sure the ladies in the elevator had a good laugh over it once the door closed, or at the very least call him a few names...

Have we become so thin shined that were need protection detail at the cost of millions and millions of dollars.  And now parliament is considering protection for all MP's. They are public figures, and this is the risk of their service. 

Would not survive 10 seconds in the Army, 15 seconds in the Navy, or 30 seconds in the Air force the old one not the new one with the new poufy hairdos and nose rings and guys in skirts.

The truth is that the Liberals are reaping what they sowed.  Trudeau and Freeland have been supremely arrogant and inconsiderate of how their policies have impacted people.  They didn’t listen to the legitimate concerns of people who opposed mandates and they treated the protesters like criminals and pariahs, both publicly humiliating them and criminalizing the protest.  Freeland isn’t a likeable person.  I used to respect her intelligence, but she’s a mean-spirited professional politician.

That man shouldn’t have insulted her, but the question she and all of us should be asking is. why is this man so angry?  I don’t think his frustration is unique.  The wounds inflicted by this government are deep.  I was a Liberal member who knew my MP and had regular correspondence with MLA’s.  I’ll probably never vote Liberal again after this past several months.  The government appears to have contempt for a large segment of the population.  I still think that if the Senate had backed the Emergencies Act (Trudeau was given word that the voting sentiment was going against him, so he canceled it two days after the House approved it), we would have seen far more totalitarian behaviour.

I consider Trudeau and the Singh NDP’s propping up this incompetent government total frauds, but they’ve managed to maintain enough fear — of Covid and Conservatives — to keep enough of the public on-side.  The media have basically amplified the fear.

As people’s finances tumble and people see how our meritocracy has been replaced by identity politics, it will be harder for the government to maintain itself, especially if they persist with idiot programs like ArriveCAN that have made Canada a laughingstock among free democracies. Freeland and Trudeau are inextricably linked to such programs.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Policticians, federal, provincial and even municipal are jumping on this bandwagon.

Poor politicians, being called for what they often are and are upset about it LOL

Hey, as an old Airman, I take offence as the "new poufy hairdos and nose rings and guys in skirts."  applies all members of the new CAF, not just exclusively Air Force :)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Just a question, does anyone think that we and parliament are blowing this out of proportion, she was called a few names, she was not physically touched , nor was she close to it. rds. I'm also sure the ladies in the elevator had a good laugh over it once the door closed, or at the very least call him a few names....

On the one hand, I do think this.

It's not like he trampled her with a riot horse.  He didn't seize her bank account.  He didn't force her to submit to an experimental medical procedure or else lose her job.  And he didn't approach her.

With that big smirk on her face the whole time, it didn't appear to me that she was "scared".  But then, from a woman's standpoint, you never know what an angry man will do. 

With Trudeau being run out of so many places and being met with angry, screaming mobs everywhere he goes (I saw video from him in Toronto yesterday where an angry mob was screaming at him), you'd think the government might think this is a red flag that maybe they're doing something wrong.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Army Guy said:

You've got no idea how it feels to be a woman and have some strange guy cursing and yelling at you.   That guy was big and intimidating and I highly doubt the ladies were laughing about it.  I know I wasn't when we had a deranged neighbor who behaved aggressively; I was afraid to go out the front door.

Jeez, can't believe people are so willing to downplay this kind of behavior.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If people hate or don't like Trudeau it's likely because of this kind of sh*t that he keeps ramming down our throats.

A budget surplus? Well this is the kind of totally useless crap that our precious tax dollars are being spent on.

The fact that he tries to mislead & embellish is normal, it's the fact that our MSM waves the pom-poms for his false narratives 100% that bugs me. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The fact that he tries to mislead & embellish is normal, it's the fact that our MSM waves the pom-poms for his false narratives 100% that bugs me. 

It's a lot simpler than that - it's the absence of overt expressions of hatred that really gets under your skin. Anything less than that is love to you.

This could be an opportunity for you to consider how its your own mind that is far far more likely to trick you. Your belief that some vast network of media conglomerates is waving pom poms for Trudeau is a case of you suspending your own natural capacity for disbelief and replacing it with hooey.  Self-delusion is way more powerful than any sort of mind control or brainwashing.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Goddess said:

On the one hand, I do think this.

It's not like he trampled her with a riot horse.  He didn't seize her bank account.  He didn't force her to submit to an experimental medical procedure or else lose her job.  And he didn't approach her.

With that big smirk on her face the whole time, it didn't appear to me that she was "scared".  But then, from a woman's standpoint, you never know what an angry man will do. 

With Trudeau being run out of so many places and being met with angry, screaming mobs everywhere he goes (I saw video from him in Toronto yesterday where an angry mob was screaming at him), you'd think the government might think this is a red flag that maybe they're doing something wrong.

There were 5 women in that elevator, and a couple of them had already warned him to back off, I personal think he would have gotten his ass handed to him, or atleast pepper sprayed.