Question for Trudeau Haters....

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Yes it is all about the shooter...and if given the same amount of training anyone can become a professional shooter, with the aggression shown by most men.. Some of the top snipers of in the world were women, Some of the Canadian Combat arms women died putting rounds down range at our enemies, These were women that had received the same training as men...

And on the opposite end we had a RCR CSM refuse to debus  from the LAV under fire becasue he was to scared, he was left behind crying...I'm sure we both can find examples of good and bad behavior or poor quality soldiers. But to outright paint all women as inferior is not right and it does the women that paid the ultimate price for this nation,  it does them no justice.

I seen a Female medic risk her life to save our point man who had been hit in an ambush, we had already taken 3 casualties trying to rescue him, we watch in horror as he took 2 more rounds to the body, she sprung to her feet ran down the ally under heavy fire, we put out as many men as we could fit in that ally to provide cover fire, and here this 150 Lb with all her kit, grabbed up my point guy, weighing in at more than 200 lbs., along with his wpns and fireman carried him back to cover...over 50 feet That sir is a professional shooter, that is extreme aggression, that was a F***ing miracle.  For her efforts she got a slap on the back from the CO and nothing more.

I've seen a lot of professional women on the battle field. Including some in the RCR. who don't have to prove sweat F*** all to me about if they can perform or will they hold the line.  

that's as part of a combat team

if a single female alone is faced with a predatory psychopath, totally different story

it's not one woman backed up by 600 Canadian soldiers

it's one woman alone against a predator who meticulously planned his attack prior to

even I would be hard pressed against such a predator, old as I am now

13 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

thing about violent predatory males is that they tend to be psychopaths

so live in fear of being caught and/or defeated

thus they meticulously plan their attacks, as prepared deliberate ambushes

to counter this threat, requires military grade counter ambush drills

attack into the threat without hesitation,

maximum speed, violence & aggression, shock action to break the ambush

the average female simply cannot generate that sort of combat power

most males could not neither

you're taking paramilitary levels of indoctrination & training, executing your combat assessment in split seconds

you need to have been in a lot of action,  many fights, to have this level of response

training is not enough, you need actual contacts to develop these instincts

when a  psychopath launches his ambush, it's going to be point blank no warning

like being on the range in jail

Your talking about one type of person, that is not very common , I'm are talking about the everyday joe, or in this case an over weight loud mouth. 

Dougie there is many types of unarmed combat, one being Krav maga with and with out weapons' is all about ambush attacks , or breaking contact with a flurry of strikes. It has nothing to do with a drawn out fight,  it is about ending it in less than a minute, then escaping. 

1 minute ago, Army Guy said:

Your talking about one type of person, that is not very common

it's common when it comes to women being murdered

generally, they get taken in by a psychopath, they don't realize

by the time they know what they are dealing with, it's too late

like these guys get sent to jail for beating a woman senseless

then get out of jail, and immediately hunt her down and kill her

they come with a gun, they ambush her, she stands little chance against them

we don't even  face these sorts of threats, because psychopaths avoid hard targets

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

that's as part of a combat team

if a single female alone is faced with a predatory psychopath, totally different story

it's not one woman backed up by 600 Canadian soldiers

it's one woman alone against a predator who meticulously planned his attack prior to

even I would be hard pressed against such a predator, old as I am now

As would defending against a master sniper on the grassy hill, at 500 meters...No amount of training can get you out of that situation.

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

it's common when it comes to women being murdered

generally, they get taken in by a psychopath, they don't realize

by the time they know what they are dealing with, it's too late

like these guys get sent to jail for beating a woman senseless

then get out of jail, and immediately hunt her down and kill her

they come with a gun, they ambush her, she stands little chance against them

we don't even  face these sorts of threats, because psychopaths avoid hard targets

Maybe in Toronto it is common, most of the whack a doddles live there. here in NB, might be one or two in a life time. You have a better chance of getting killed by police doing a wellness check than a psychopath.

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

As would defending against a master sniper on the grassy hill, at 500 meters...No amount of training can get you out of that situation.

I would say the totality of Canadian Army indoctrination & training in my day weeded the psychopaths out

they quickly got detected by the troops, the psychopaths don't function well in that enviroment

they have no emotions, they can't relate, so they stand out

so I doubt a psychopath could ever pass all  the courses required just to get to the Sniper Course

psychopaths also desire to see & experience the terror of their victims

so they are not like snipers

more like terrorists

• Like 1

frankly, the women on my street look to me for protection

and I will protect them as best I can

just a few weeks ago

my next door cross the way neighbour, Judy, was confronted in her backyard by hooligans

they were casing her condo for a break in

she got into a verbal confrontation with them

so my dog started barking

I jumped up and went outside

I could hear her arguing with these punks, two of them

by the way they were speaking, they sounded like Tweakers

so I just crept up behind them, while they were shouting at her

when I announced my presence, they immediately capitulated

I had to release them, they hadn't committed a crime at that point

but I doubt they will ever come here again

streets are watching

Edited by Dougie93

a highly intelligent Labrador Retriever is the best guard dog

because I am not sending my dogs into the breach

my dogs wlll get behind me, with my wife

but a purebred Labrador Retriever is so intuitive

they can tell the difference between people just being noisy

and someone actually posing a threat

so when I hear that guard dog bark

I snap awake, stand to, stand to

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I'm not pretending at all, in "most" cases a trained fighter "Man or Women" can end this confrontation with the average joe off the street in under a minute. 

sure

but that's only with a massive skill disparity and not with a massive physicality disparity

if there is a large physicality disparity and the skill gap isn't particularly wide that math completely changes

there is no need to pump women's tires by claiming technique is all that matters

because that's false

On 7/29/2022 at 5:44 PM, WestCanMan said:

That means a lot coming from someone who's main source of pride is their ability to get stoned. FFS, what else do you brag about kid?  

Funny enough I'm very proud of the fact that I was a small cog in the machine that brought about the legalization of Marijuana, who's many benefits include bringing relief to many soldiers suffering from PTSD, that I fortunately have had the opportunity to meet in my advocacy.

Here's a small story that is of course anecdotal but is representative in  my opinion. I was at a Legion golf tournament about a month ago, in my foursome was a veteran that I've grown very close to over the last few years who suffers from pretty severe PTSD. He's  a  terrible golfer, and hooked a shot onto an adjacent fairway where he accidentally played someone else's ball who was on that hole, when the gentleman who's ball he had played came over to us, he never raised his voice and even though his body language was slightly confrontational he was in no way aggressive, my friend apologized and that was that, but this small altercation upset my friend to the point he didn't play the next three holes.

The people I know that have been in situations that most couldn't even imagine,  don't brag, in fact most don't even want to talk about it and most avoid conflict as much as possible because it often brings up memories that their own brains still have problems processing (weed does a great job at suppressing that,dulling neurotransmitters etc..) 

This dougie fool literally  wanted to throw down in the streets, because some random dude (me) laughed at him on some inconsequential, irrelevant,  pointless internet forum and continuously pumps his own tires on how her royal majesty trained him to kill.

Honestly if you think that's how real veterans behave,  I'd suggest you go down to your local Legion,  buy a beer, talk to some members  and MAKE A DONATION well you're there, maybe you could actually help some real soldiers instead of just white knighting for some poser on an internet forum.

Edited by SkyHigh

On 9/7/2022 at 11:25 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. Really ?  How is that possible ?   https://www.theglobeandmail.com/investing/personal-finance/household-finances/article-childcare-at-10-a-day-could-change-would-be-a-game-changer-for-a-young/

Quebec's daycare is 1/8th of Ontario's according to that.  How could costs not be lower after subsidizing ?  

Quebec is a have not province and gets a lot more than any other province from the feds so subsidizing costs us, not them plus, it was first to sign the daycare deal to get even more.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think it costs higher income taxpayers...

A paltry sum  compared to the rest if the country.

"As of 2018, the fee ranges from $8.05 per day (for those making less than $51,340) up to $21.95 for the first child (for those making more than $165,000).

For those making more than $51,340, the additional contribution for the second child is reduced by 50 per cent."  https://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/quebecs-daycare-system-at-a-glance

And as of a while ago when Trudeau gave every province the money to bring down daycare cost, Quebec wins big time.

3 hours ago, SkyHigh said:

Funny enough I'm very proud of the fact that I was a small cog in the machine that brought about the legalization of Marijuana, who's many benefits include bringing relief to many soldiers suffering from PTSD, that I fortunately have had the opportunity to meet in my advocacy.

Here's a small story that is of course anecdotal but is representative in  my opinion. I was at a Legion golf tournament about a month ago, in my foursome was a veteran that I've grown very close to over the last few years who suffers from pretty severe PTSD. He's  a  terrible golfer, and hooked a shot onto an adjacent fairway where he accidentally played someone else's ball who was on that hole, when the gentleman who's ball he had played came over to us, he never raised his voice and even though his body language was slightly confrontational he was in no way aggressive, my friend apologized and that was that, but this small altercation upset my friend to the point he didn't play the next three holes.

The people I know that have been in situations that most couldn't even imagine,  don't brag, in fact most don't even want to talk about it and most avoid conflict as much as possible because it often brings up memories that their own brains still have problems processing (weed does a great job at suppressing that,dulling neurotransmitters etc..) 

This dougie fool literally  wanted to throw down in the streets, because some random dude (me) laughed at him on some inconsequential, irrelevant,  pointless internet forum and continuously pumps his own tires on how her royal majesty trained him to kill.

Honestly if you think that's how real veterans behave,  I'd suggest you go down to your local Legion,  buy a beer, talk to some members  and MAKE A DONATION well you're there, maybe you could actually help some real soldiers instead of just white knighting for some poser on an internet forum.

That was a really long story to just end up right back where we started.

Yes, 1) getting high is your claim to fame, 2) you know a veteran (woohoo!), and 3) you think that all veterans behave the exact same way to confrontation. 

I'll just warn you that people who came back from Afghanistan, Yugo, etc have their own issues from their own circumstances, which can be completely different in a lot of ways, and they can be very unpredictable when they're triggered.

They can be triggered many different ways, some of which are pretty random, and honestly, they're not the kind of people you want to trigger. The difference between a triggered non-binary she-boy and a triggered combat veteran is quite large, on average.

As bad as it is to steal valour, it's just as bad to deny valour. I prefer not to be guilty of either, but you can just keep running your mouth like a little Tik-Tok for all I care. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Pretty amazing...and heartening to see how despised the Liberals in general and Trudeau in particular have become. Gerald Butts says that they're all paid bots??? He'd better hope so.

3 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Gerald Butts says that they're all paid bots??? 

If Butts thinks that they needed bots to generate 600,000 #TrudeauMustGo tweets then he's completely out of touch.

A more likely scenario is that there were 600,000 #TrudeauMustGo tweets and then Twitter put a lid on it. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If Butts thinks that they needed bots to generate 600,000 #TrudeauMustGo tweets then he's completely out of touch.

A more likely scenario is that there were 600,000 #TrudeauMustGo tweets and then Twitter put a lid on it. 

As Goddess's posted article says: Butts can't imagine a scenario that doesn't involve paying people for their support.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Twitter briefly removed #TrudeauMustGo from their trending list yesterday but after backlash, they put it back up. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1