Question for Trudeau Haters....

10 minutes ago, dialamah said:

This whole screed comes across as victim blaming.  "If only women learned to fight better, they'd not be harassed/threatened/beaten/raped by men."

If a woman is in the military, why isn't she trained in close combat if that would work too reduce the incidence of assault/rape?  And how, exactly, do you know that only untrained women fall victim?  

Even you admit to being scared - but somehow Ms Freeland and the women with her weren't, but were laughing about it - after some oaf yelled and cursed at them.

being better trained certainly doesn't hurt

and is great way to help compensate for physical disadvantages

but physicality matters a lot

and claiming otherwise doesn't empower women

nor does it help them defend themselves from rape

technique and skill are not everything

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Maybe try blaming the people who act this way, instead of Trudeau.  The harassment of female politicians is significantly higher than harassment of male politicians around the world, not just in Canada.  

There is a reason why they are this way, Trudeau. If Trudeau showed real leadership and talked to the protesters,instead of calling them racist and homophobes and then hiding behind his kids and covid,this all could have been avoided. One more thing, 7 yrs of shitting on the west, didn't help either. 

Edited by PIK
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, PIK said:

There is a reason why they this way, Trudeau. If Trudeau showed real leadership and talked to the protesters,instead of calling them racist and homophobes and then hiding behind his kids and covid,this all could have been avoided.

You miss my point - behaviour such as that shown by the Albertan oaf is something that female politicians are subjected to, more then men, around the world.  It's wrong, regardless of who is in power or what gender it's directed to.

Edited by dialamah

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

This whole screed comes across as victim blaming.  "If only women learned to fight better, they'd not be harassed/threatened/beaten/raped by men."

If a woman is in the military, why isn't she trained in close combat if that would work too reduce the incidence of assault/rape?  And how, exactly, do you know that only untrained women fall victim?  

Even you admit to being scared - but somehow Ms Freeland and the women with her weren't, but were laughing about it - after some oaf yelled and cursed at them.

That is exactly what it is, if you like being a victim, or a helpless women becasue that is what you think society wants then go for it. Me on the other had spent years learning to defend myself, it has given me confidence in my day to day life, and on the battle field. Women have the same opportunities as men do, one can whine about it, or do something about it. 

In this case the Federal government does not need to spend millions on body guards when there have been no physical attacks on MP's...and some man spewing hate is not a violent act...it is cowardly on his behalf, i have already said she did the right thing and walked away.

It is a rare thing for women to be in combat trades to start with, most Combat arms people get a basics of unarmed fighting, some go on a close combat course to learn more, others like myself paid for my training as I paid for my daughters and being one of the few females in the class they constantly were fighting larger, stronger men...and the men are not very cocky afterwards, some even embarrassed when a 130 lb girl throws them to the mat and pounds on them.   

The other majority of women are in support roles, and get a basic course but no other is available unless you pay for it, some do , most do not. Listen i already said learning to fight is not the golden ticket, nothing is guaranteed, don't expect to come of a few classes and have the skill of Ronda Rousey or Gina Carano but it will tell you how to control fear, how to act and think on your feet, how to evade most attacks...and I'm sure some trained women do fall to attacks...watch a few of Gina fights or Ronda's and tell me if some man bested her outside the ring. 

Everyone is scared, and if they say they are not then they are lying or a serial killer. Had she been over whelmed with fear she would have froze unable to move or think...and while she most likely scared she walked away with no conflict thats the best outcome you can have. And to do that took thought and planning...And don't tell me once they got into the elevator they were not talking about what a A$$hole that guy was, or having a nervous chuckle ...if you watch the video listen to what a few of the women already in the elevator say to the angry man...not all of them were afraid, but angry as well...

7 hours ago, dialamah said:

You miss my point - behaviour such as that shown by the Albertan oaf is something that female politicians are subjected to, more then men, around the world.  It's wrong, regardless of who is in power or what gender it's directed to.

Well hard for this Gov to complain about anything after what the Gov consultant Laith Marouf has been saying. And where is the outrage over that?

8 hours ago, dialamah said:

if it's wrong regardless of gender

then why are you focusing on the gender angle?

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

That is exactly what it is, if you like being a victim, or a helpless women becasue that is what you think society wants then go for it. Me on the other had spent years learning to defend myself, it has given me confidence in my day to day life, and on the battle field. Women have the same opportunities as men do, one can whine about it, or do something about it. 

In this case the Federal government does not need to spend millions on body guards when there have been no physical attacks on MP's...and some man spewing hate is not a violent act...it is cowardly on his behalf, i have already said she did the right thing and walked away.

It is a rare thing for women to be in combat trades to start with, most Combat arms people get a basics of unarmed fighting, some go on a close combat course to learn more, others like myself paid for my training as I paid for my daughters and being one of the few females in the class they constantly were fighting larger, stronger men...and the men are not very cocky afterwards, some even embarrassed when a 130 lb girl throws them to the mat and pounds on them.   

The other majority of women are in support roles, and get a basic course but no other is available unless you pay for it, some do , most do not. Listen i already said learning to fight is not the golden ticket, nothing is guaranteed, don't expect to come of a few classes and have the skill of Ronda Rousey or Gina Carano but it will tell you how to control fear, how to act and think on your feet, how to evade most attacks...and I'm sure some trained women do fall to attacks...watch a few of Gina fights or Ronda's and tell me if some man bested her outside the ring. 

Everyone is scared, and if they say they are not then they are lying or a serial killer. Had she been over whelmed with fear she would have froze unable to move or think...and while she most likely scared she walked away with no conflict thats the best outcome you can have. And to do that took thought and planning...And don't tell me once they got into the elevator they were not talking about what a A$$hole that guy was, or having a nervous chuckle ...if you watch the video listen to what a few of the women already in the elevator say to the angry man...not all of them were afraid, but angry as well...

both Ronda and Gina would get their ass kicked by any male fighter in the UFC

so would Nunes and Cyborg

women are at a massive physical disadvantage

sure they can beat up on untrained men

but let's not embellish how well even the most well trained women are at hand to hand combat

Edited by Yzermandius19

21 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

both Ronda and Gina would get their ass kicked by any male fighter in the UFC

so would Nunes and Cyborg

women are at a massive physical disadvantage

sure they can beat up on untrained men

but let's not embellish how well even the most well trained women are at hand to hand combat

Thats a huge statement, But for sake of augment lets say your right, UFC fighting and street fighting 2 different things, and UFC fighters are also not guaranteed winning any fight. that and the fact  i said several times there are no guarantees in any fight But training greatly increases you odds of not getting your head caved in or stuffed in a bag. 

Sure they are, are you saying size and weight is a determining factor in any fight. I say bullshit. I have had my ass handed to me many times, by smaller opponents, and I'm 6 "3" 225 lbs with years of training. 

How many UFC fighters are cruising around town looking to harass women ? probable not many. And for the most part we are talking about untrained men, or women. 

Hey, your entitled to your opinion, you can under estimate all women if you like, think you could handle any of the above women.... lots of u tubes videos of women kicking the shit out of men that thought the same way.  but in this case the objective is not to just beat someone up, it is to cause as much damage in the shortest time so they can escape. 

On 7/25/2022 at 9:55 AM, Boges said:

And don't get me wrong. I don't particularly like Trudeau either. Though make harsh value judgements about the type of person that puts a "Fck Trudeau" sticker on their Truck. 

Trudeau has won three elections in a row. Last two he's lost the popular vote, but that's mostly due to voting saturation out West. A Riding won with 80% of the vote is still only worth one seat. 

My question is. What is your long-game here? Are you satisfied being on the fringe?

I'll give Erin O'Toole credit, he tried to make the CPC more appealing to the masses, then he got kicked out. PP only proves to further that polarization. 

PP has no hope of winning the 905. Those are the seats that tilt any Federal campaign into one column or the other.  

You make some good points. We may end up with Justin Trudeau as PM for a long, long time. 

Every time the 905 dunderheads blow a joint, they thank Trudeau. They don’t give shit bout nuthin else

Where is this all headed? We need to do all we can to minimize the damage Mr. Trudeau shall inflict. Use political opposition, and the courts. Reign him in, lest he take this fine nation and completely muck it up.

In other words we must stand on guard for her, my friends. Don’t let Trudeauen tyranny win.

Edited by OftenWrong

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Exactly. 

Me, I cherish women.   ;) 

I cherish my wife

but I don't cherish women in general

I find them to be inferior in all ways, except child rearing & housework

because I am a male chauvinist

this however binds me to a strict code of conduct within the male dominance hierarchy

to include protecting the weak females from violent attacks by cowardly males

Edited by Dougie93
  • Haha 1

Just now, Dougie93 said:

I cherish my wife

this however binds me to a strict code of conduct within the male dominance hearachy

What a catch you are!  LOL

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I cherish my wife

this however binds me to a strict code of conduct within the male dominance hierarchy

Men and women have different strengths.  It’s not a better or worse, but it’s telling that the most popular book among female readers for a long time, 50 Shades, is about a dominant male dominating a submissive female.

As Nietzsche said, “Only the man in man can bring out the woman in woman.”

Edited by Zeitgeist

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

all my life, beautiful girls then women have flocked to me

to do my bidding, to take care of me

all they do is go out of their ways to do nice things for me

to pamper me, to wait on me hand & foot

so I must be doing something right

LOL

Yeah.. I’m sure!  All the ladies love dickheads who find them inferior!

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Men and women have different strengths.  It’s not a better or worse, but it’s telling that the most popular book among female readers for a long time, 50 Shades, is about a dominant male dominating a submissive female.

As Nietzsche said, “Only the man in man can bring out the woman in woman.”

Nature will take its course, There have always been those who are “against nature” as well. As a Canadian I tolerate them, but nothing more. I find homo sex repulsive, just as I’m sure they find hetero sex gross as well. Fair enough, you go to your private room and I’ll go to mine.

This despite that the gay community was known to carry disease due to their lifestyle choices. That is, promiscuity leading to sexually transmitted disease. Only very recently was it announced that gay men could donate blood to the Red Cross.

Despite that, I tolerate them.

Unlike the hate coming from Mr. Trudeau in his speech about those who didn’t want to be vaccinated.

It is not the forum members who are haters... it is Mr. Trudeau who hates Canada.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

All the ladies love dickheads who find them inferior!

they truly do

having women flock to you is not about being a nice guy

the most desirable women, are usually mated to dominant males who refuse to cater to them

if you are not dominant, the female will wander off and find another male who is

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

females are programmed to seek out a provider protector

the only variation, is which end of that spectrum they are more attracted to

some are more attracted to the provider

others are more attracted to the protector

but that's about the only real difference between females

Tell us more about how you think women are inferior.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

You may want the world to conform to an idea, but biological drive cuts through our intellectual civility straight to our instincts.  

on the aggregate, females are inferior, and males are dominant

this is the nature of the species, the survival of the species incarnate

the instinct of a dominant male is to protect the females

it is only males who cannot for whatever reason ascend the male dominance hierarchy

or who are cast down in the hierarchy, rendered impotent somehow

who are prone to lashing out at females with violence

in the extreme cases, these males will kill the female & the children

this is Anomie

the urge to destroy the other is the urge to destroy oneself

when a male cannot ascend the hierarchy, he will go on a suicide mission

very often taking the whole family down with him

happens every day, very common occurrence,

distraught male kills own wife & children, them himself

this can also occur en masse, at the societal level

an entire generation of males cast down the hierarchy

this is where the Nazis come from

an entire generation of males seized by Anomie, mass murdering on a genocidal scale

when the Nazis are annihilated in the end,

that was all by design, it was always a suicide mission

Edited by Dougie93

in terms of males ascending the hierarchy

they tend to choose provider or protector

the more physically dominant protectors

the less psychically dominant try to make lots of money

then there is the super males, who can do both

in this society, those are the professional athletes, physically dominant multi millionaires

Edited by Dougie93