Question for Trudeau Haters....

21 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Luckily for me I don't even know how Twitter works. 

Some people stand in the darkness
Afraid to step into the light
Some people need to help somebody
When the edge of surrender's in sight

Edited by DogOnPorch

tweet2.thumb.JPG.ed0a1a021f3e9433334cc92ef08c1cdb.JPG

Putin! ?  And the CPC! ?

OMG this guy is such a mo-ron ?

And yes, that's Jamie Sale replying, the Canadian figure skater ⛸️

And you think I'm a conspiracy theorist?  This guy thinks he so beloved by Canadians that the only way Canadians would be unhappy with him at all, is if Putin was involved. ?

• Like 1

While the rest of the world laughs at him, points out his hypocrisy and is embarrassed for us Canadians after his drunken rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody in a London hotel lobby bar while England mourns, this is the bought and paid for Trudeau media:

turd.JPG.4e209ba8a52ed12559d9d4d3df59075e.JPG

It was done as a "tribute" to the Queen.  ?

Seriously, how do any of you MSM-lovers believe anything the media is spouting these days?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Putin! ?  And the CPC! ?

And you think I'm a conspiracy theorist?  This guy thinks he so beloved by Canadians that the only way Canadians would be unhappy with him at all, is if Putin was involved. ?

Only mo-ron  clowns on here are the ones on here who do nothing but bash trudeau all day long..  plus stop posting fake tweets just making yourself look like the clown

Edited by Jack9000
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

if you are gonna post anti trudeau stuff atleast make sure its real? your just spreading misinformation like that tweet.

The left has no room to talk about lies and deceit to the masses...they do it everyday they talk.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

The left has no room to talk about lies and deceit to the masses...they do it everyday they talk.

lol oh please she was posted fake tweets that trudeau never even  said.. if thats the best you can do to attack him that's pretty sad. although coming from her i ain't surprised.  as for you shouldn't you be packed and moved out west yet?

13 hours ago, Goddess said:

Putin! ?  And the CPC! ?

Do you folks actually think that Trudeau posted that??

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Trudeau polls himself and finds that he's much more popular than everybody else.

He's getting boo'ed and yelled at every time he leaves the Savoy in London - "You fascist ba$!ard!"

But he pays CTV to create pols that show he's extremely popular.

That's some next level narcissism, right there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

He's getting boo'ed and yelled at every time he leaves the Savoy in London - "You fascist ba$!ard!"

But he pays CTV to create pols that show he's extremely popular.

That's some next level narcissism, right there.

you got 0 proof he pays ctv  to make polls saying hes popular stop the bs woman seriously..

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Goddess said:

According to CTV, Trudeau will again be our next PM

Preferred PM? Trudeau edges Poilievre in new poll | CTV News

Ha! Do they know next months 6/49 numbers too?? They are not fortune tellers... or maybe they are with the same success rate as the side show fortune tellers :)

Pollievere has to show himself as a leader and he has not had the opportunity yet.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Ha! Do they know next months 6/49 numbers too??

Pollievere has to show himself as a leader and he has not had the opportunity yet.

He will fail big time at trying to show he's a leader lol. the cons will lead in the polls until people start to pay attention to politics and see pierres  style of politics and quickly turn on him.

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

He will fail big time at trying to show he's a leader lol. the cons will lead in the polls until people start to pay attention to politics and see pierres  style of politics and quickly turn on him.

Well, I certainly am not drinking the Pierre P kool aid but must say Justin T's kool aid is not so good either.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Well, I certainly am not drinking the Pierre P kool aid but must say Justin T's kool aid is not so good either.

nah trudeau is not great annoyed me when he dropped his  election reform  after his majority  was pissed off for years at him for that.. but held my nose and voted for him again in 2019 because scheer was just another harper to me.. 2021  i finally had enough the cons had elected a moderate in otoole so i voted ndp... but  of course the reformers dressed as conservatives stabbed there moderate  leader in the back and picked harper on steroids as  new leader.. so back to the liberals i go  not by choice lol.

Trudeau said years ago to a minister something to the effect that Evangelical Christians were not the best Canadians.  Isn't that inciting hatred?  Christians are persecuted around the world especially in places like Afghanistan where they do not dare show they are Christians openly.  Canada and the west was built on Judeo-Christian culture.  So what is it with this PM?  He visited mosques and put on their cloth but attacked evangelical Christians in Canada.  There is already enough bigotry and hatred in Canada without having the leader incite more.

Are American Christians on the path to severe persecution for their faith? (msn.com)

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1