Trucker's Convoy

West

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

it has come to the breach now

I have looked into the abyss that the Liberals are making

I feel the presence, of the fallen

I can't let Trudeau do this to the innocent Canadian people simply invoking their Charter rights

I can't shake it, the indoctrination

Battleschool made me the man I am

Battleschool invited me to be an instructor

I must uphold my oaths & affirmations to the Commander-in-Cheif

this is where Pro Patria is more than a motto

this is where Pro Patria becomes a duty, deep in my soul

This is not about the liberals fuc* them guys, this is not about defending the charter or the nation. you know as well as i do in a few weeks this will be forgotten news, and nobody is going to remember a thing come election day...it is the Canadians way.

I feel the presence of the fallen as well, every night in my dreams i've seen those hard as fuc* bastards in combat, doing their job of closing with and destroying our enemies with out hesitation, I've seen them fall in combat, I've seen them weep as we walked their flag draped coffin on to an aircraft to begin the long somber trip home..., I've felt their angry as most of our nation back home did not give a fuc*, or how they treated our vets when they need them the most, I've attended more than 30 funerals of royals that have have either fallen in combat or taken their own lives becasue they have not received the help they needed. 

I would saddle up for any of my Regimental brothers any time any where, for anything if they were in trouble... But I'm sorry Dougie my loyalty to our nation has left me. If they want change they'll have to make those changes with out me.. 

You and i both know that if our current government calls upon the Regiment to go any where dismantle convoys or other things they will line up shoulder to shoulder, in extended line and they will do their jobs... Same as we did in Oka, and they will do it not for justin or the nation they will do it for the men on the right and on the left.. just like any other mission or operation or battle honor we have taken part in...becasue that is what we do, 

My oath to our commander and chief died when they forgotten our sacrifices and what it cost us...

I will always be a Royal, to the day i die, as i to was made into a man during battle school. but my country has done very little for the Regiment or me in a very long time. 

Psalm 2

1Why do the nations ragea
and the peoples plot in vain?
2The kings of the earth set themselves,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against the LORD and against his Anointed, saying,
3“Let us burst their bonds apart
and cast away their cords from us.”

4He who sits in the heavens laughs;
the Lord holds them in derision.
5Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6“As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”

7I will tell of the decree:
The LORD said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you.
8Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,
and the ends of the earth your possession.
9You shall breakb them with a rod of iron
and dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”

10Now therefore, O kings, be wise;
be warned, O rulers of the earth.
11Serve the LORD with fear,
and rejoice with trembling.
12Kiss the Son,
lest he be angry, and you perish in the way,
for his wrath is quickly kindled.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

2 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

This is not about the liberals fuc* them guys, this is not about defending the charter or the nation. you know as well as i do in a few weeks this will be forgotten news, and nobody is going to remember a thing come election day...it is the Canadians way.

I feel the presence of the fallen as well, every night in my dreams i've seen those hard as fuc* bastards in combat, doing their job of closing with and destroying our enemies with out hesitation, I've seen them fall in combat, I've seen them weep as we walked their flag draped coffin on to an aircraft to begin the long somber trip home..., I've felt their angry as most of our nation back home did not give a fuc*, or how they treated our vets when they need them the most, I've attended more than 30 funerals of royals that have have either fallen in combat or taken their own lives becasue they have not received the help they needed. 

I would saddle up for any of my Regimental brothers any time any where, for anything if they were in trouble... But I'm sorry Dougie my loyalty to our nation has left me. If they want change they'll have to make those changes with out me.. 

You and i both know that if our current government calls upon the Regiment to go any where dismantle convoys or other things they will line up shoulder to shoulder, in extended line and they will do their jobs... Same as we did in Oka, and they will do it not for justin or the nation they will do it for the men on the right and on the left.. just like any other mission or operation or battle honor we have taken part in...becasue that is what we do, 

My oath to our commander and chief died when they forgotten our sacrifices and what it cost us...

I will always be a Royal, to the day i die, as i to was made into a man during battle school. but my country has done very little for the Regiment or me in a very long time. 

I hear you

I respect you

I love you

I don't demand anything from you

if you need me to do anything for you, just let me know

but I am already over the top, brother

there is no going back now

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I hear you

I respect you

I love you

I don't demand anything from you

if you need me to do anything for you, just let me know

but I am already over the top, brother

there is no going back now

Good luck brother.

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the parents and owners did nothing wrong

and you want to take their kids and pets away and steal their money

the government and their supporters are the problem

blaming the parents and owners is asinine

Those parents put their own selfishness over the welfare of their children. They used their kids to try and make a point. They were told many times over several days that if they stayed, they would be arrested. In spite of that they still decided to put their kids at risk. The authorities did not put those kids at risk.

Edited by Aristides
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Those parents put their own selfishness over the welfare of their children. They used their kids to try and make a point. They were told many times over several days that if they stayed, they would be arrested. In spite of that they still decided to put their kids at risk. The authorities did not put those kids at risk.

the authorities put the kids at risk

the parents are fighting for their kids freedom

the authorities want to take their freedoms away

the authorities and their supporters are the selfish ones

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Bob Rae, Canadian Ambassador wrote on his private twitter account:

qS8eiF20_x96.jpg

A truck is not a speech. A horn is not a voice. An occupation is not a protest. A blockade is not freedom, it blocks the liberty of all. A demand to overthrow a government is not a dialogue. The expression of hatred is not a difference of opinion. A lie is not the truth.

siding with Bob Rae is a bad look

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Mysterious UN planes in North Bay from parts unknown are a possible explanation for our funny sounding friends in green handling riot duty in Ottawa.

Meanwhile...an attack in BC. Who will they blame? 

Ah right... The UN... ?

Let's throw everything into the mix...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ah right... The UN... ?

Let's throw everything into the mix...

Why not? We have special forces in the Ukraine. 

North Bay handles minor maintenance on some aircraft....maybe they really needed a flat fixed.

34 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Bob Rae, Canadian Ambassador wrote on his private twitter account:

qS8eiF20_x96.jpg

A truck is not a speech. A horn is not a voice. An occupation is not a protest. A blockade is not freedom, it blocks the liberty of all. A demand to overthrow a government is not a dialogue. The expression of hatred is not a difference of opinion. A lie is not the truth.

You total sell out.  These truckers are using the only language they know to demand respect for their Charter rights to medical discretion.

World take note, this is the day the NDP and Liberals sold out the workers of Canada. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the authorities put the kids at risk

the parents are fighting for their kids freedom

the authorities want to take their freedoms away

the authorities and their supporters are the selfish ones

The naive posters on here and the propagandized public aren’t making the connection between the persistent and increasing government controls over the population and the Emergencies Act they’re supporting.  Sadly, there may be no one to bail them out of the fascism that is being cemented into place.

This is all being coordinated internationally.  The World Economic Forum wants to remove private property and individual freedoms.  It’s Chinese totalitarian capitalism backstopped by surveillance technology.  This isn’t about left versus right.  This is about loss of freedom for humanity.  Freedom is being recast as a word of racism or extremism.  Anyone who demands freedom, left or right, can be considered an extremist threat and your bank account frozen.   Schwab just boasted about penetrating our Cabinet.  Trudeau and Freeland are true believers. The NDP is approaching the matter of the protest for our freedoms as a matter of race.  This is a scary and sad day for Canada.

I’m guessing posters like Hardner, blackbird, and eyeball are older folks who won’t have to spend their lives living with the consequences of today’s decisions.  They’re probably retired and perhaps quite insulated from the effects of these losses of freedoms.  It’s our kids who will be most impacted.  

Edited by Zeitgeist