Trucker's Convoy

West

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Then there's tweet:

Like  millions of us didn't watch the live streams downtown and see all the times they tear gassed the crowds.

Something is rotten in this "democracy."  This is the stuff that happens in dictatorships.

no tear gas.jpg

It's not gas it's pepper spray.. gosh ?

1 minute ago, West said:

It's not gas it's pepper spray.. gosh ?

Nope, it was tear gas.  I saw it many times, they used it to drive the protesters back and I saw when a reporter from Rebel News got shot in the thigh with a tear gas cannister at point blank range. It was like he did it on purpose.

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Nope, it was tear gas.  I saw it many times, they used it to drive the protesters back and I saw when a reporter from Rebel News got shot in the thigh with a tear gas cannister at point blank range. It was like he did it on purpose.

I know that's what the lefties say. You have to sort of watch those folks. It's all part of the gaslighting.. 

Edited by West

8 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The interesting part for me is that none of this police brutality and lying started until that last police chief came on board.....  which is why I suspect the first two refused to go along with Trudeau's dictatorship games.

Yes I think you’re right.  I think Sloly knew where this could go.  He wasn’t trampling on constitutional rights.  This new Chief sounds like he’s on a real power trip and says that protesters will be charged as criminals?   What?   That’s fascist police state speech.  It’s actually a declaration of war on the constitution and Canadians.  

that being said

using CS on peaceful protestors ?

another technical war crime under Hague & Geneva

also violates the 1993 Chemical Weapons Convention

extradite these motherf*ckers to the Hague for prosecution under the ICC

there is no ceiling to the swift & terrible justice we could rain down upon them now

Edited by Dougie93

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes I think you’re right.  I think Sloly knew where this could go.  He wasn’t trampling on constitutional rights.  This new Chief sounds like he’s on a real power trip and says that protesters will be charged as criminals?   What?   That’s fascist police state speech.  It’s actually a declaration of war on the constitution and Canadians.  

The sloly guy is probably close to retirement so he took a pay out

The second guy was already retired so no need to risk being brought up on war crimes which is likely to happen when this is all set and done.

understand the catastrophic mistake Trudeau has made

by invoking the Emergencies Act ?

so he could commit crimes against his own people ?

because Biden ordered him to ?

this is no longer exempt from military law as domestic policing

Trudeau made this a war by the legal definition

against his own peaceful citizens exercising their rights

it's never been invoked before, so these clowns don't actually know what they've done

they've made themselves subject to international law and the laws of armed conflict

this treasonous Liberal scum are now indictable as war criminals

every signatory on earth now bound to extradite them to the ICC

the list of places for Trudeau to hide out from his own people in exile, is shrinking rapidly

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, Army Guy said:

28 million a week, that could hire a shit load of security personal, shit you could hire the entire Army and triple their wages for 28 million.  To keep out all those you deemed as bad why would that be so hard ... But nobody came up with that solution, just threw up their hands and said blame it on the protestors...shut er down, go home...It sounds more of an excuse than solution.

That was retail sales, not profits.

Do you really think they would shut down a whole mall just to make a point? Do you think the merchants there would stand for that if they thought they could operate normally?

Edited by Aristides

13 minutes ago, West said:

Hopefully these folks are behind bars shortly

the soft as warm baby shit, bourgeois managerial class in Canada

in their infinite ignorance & stupidity

are attempting to impose military tyranny on the peaceful citizens of Canada

by doing so, they have wandered into the harsh realm of the laws of armed conflict

they will be crying themselves to sleep in jail, never hugging their children

only seeing them through plexiglass

may God have mercy on their souls

because some things only God can forgive

Canada will never forgive these Liberal traitors to the Crown

they will go down in infamy, the most hated Canadians in history

the sleeper has awakened

a great host raised in righteous fury is coming for them now

Glorious Revolution of 2022

Edited by Dougie93

5 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Justin Trudeau is under the mistaken assumption that Parliament Hill belongs to him.

But he can. He is just doing what he can, what is allowed to him. Governments, czars and uthorities are always, invariably come to this simple conclusion. And what if there's nothing to limit them?

1 hour ago, West said:

Yes this is all coming out now.  I guess the question we have to ask about Freeland with regard to her role in the implementation of fascistic policies to put down dissent is, what else is she covering up?  The business about Schwab bragging about infiltrating the Canadian government and the timing of imposing ever greater controls over the population is raising serious questions about a much bigger long-term agenda for the Liberal government.  This government is highly, highly interventionist.  Never in my life has a Canadian government worked so hard to assert its prescriptions for the citizens.

Edited by Zeitgeist

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Never in my life has a Canadian government worked so hard to assert its prescriptions for the citizens. 

If governments are not limited they will impose and encroach. People learned this hard way over the centuries. We aren't discovering anything new here just repeating old and painful mistakes of the others. Again and again. And no this doesn't speak well for the intelligence.

This explains the world that Trudeau and Freeland are trying to usher in right now. This is global collectivism. This is Schwab’s World Economic Forum vision for how the world should be.  Please note that Schwab bragged very recently about penetrating the Canadian government to achieve his goal.  This is even more dangerous and sinister than Harari’s description of digital totalitarianism.

Edited by Zeitgeist