Trucker's Convoy

West

40 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

well  you must not of been going into public places then? cause if you have you would be wearing one lol.

I've never worn the mask. But to make you Karens happy I keep it below the nose I breath with, then when one of you ridiculous people come up to me thinking you represent some sort of superior moral authority I lift the mask so you can't see me smile as I extend my middle finger.

Oh and one more time so you hear me. Masks don't work.

Edited by Infidel Dog

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

lmao  nope I don't  you are becoming a joke around here anyone who disagrees with you supports fascism or is facist    grow up dude.

No “dude”.  Our constitution protects freedom of assembly and free speech.  Every Canadian has a Charter-protected right to protest against a policy they oppose.  Take away that right and you have fascism.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

This much I'm starting to agree.

Still think the protester's methods were wrong.  Removing them was needed, the Emergency Act was overkill.  

Here's a plan and I'm not even a genius like the PM and those around him.

Walk out the door...say you're sorry for calling everybody names that were just wrong and see what the heck people want. It's not hard and your mom would've encouraged you to do it.

Maggie: 'Go say you're sorry and find out what's wrong.'

Justin: 'Yes, Mom.'

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

I've never worn the mask. But to make you Karens happy I keep it below the nose I breath with, then when one of you ridiculous people come up to me thinking you represent some sort of superior moral authority I lift the mask so you can't see me smile as I extend my middle finger.

Oh and one more time so you hear me. Masks don't work.

Masks do work and  no need to be giving middle fingers to people who just trying to get you to follow the rules   .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Here's a plan and I'm not even a genius like the PM and those around him.

Walk out the door...say you're sorry for calling everybody names that were just wrong and see what the heck people want. It's not hard and your mom would've encouraged you to do it.

Maggie: 'Go say you're sorry and find out what's wrong.'

Justin: 'Yes, Mom.'

He won’t.  He doesn’t care.  That’s why he’s such a terrible leader.  Oh yeah and fascist policies.  

2 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Masks do work and  no need to be giving middle fingers to people who just trying to get you to follow the rules   .

Prove it.

Or tell me to prove my claim. 

Either way you'll be wrong.

Just so there's no confusion about what my claim is: 

Cloth and drugstore masks don't stop aerosol transmission of the virus or protect the user from aerosol transmission.

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Prove it.

Or tell me to prove my claim. 

Either way you'll be wrong.

enough experts have already proved they do help to a certain degree but people like you who think they are smarter then scientists are never gonna listen anyway because you think you are god gift to the planet and only care about yourself and  I highly suggest you stop middle fingering fellow citizens  who are just concerned about there health before you run into the wrong one.

Edited by Jack9000

5 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

He won’t.  He doesn’t care.  That’s why he’s such a terrible leader.  Oh yeah and fascist policies.  

#BlackFaceHitler was trending to the top.

While he still has his deluded fans in Canada, he is without a doubt, the most hated man on the planet atm. And a lot of people hate Biden and/or Trump.

10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Viruses are tiny. Holes in masks akin to aircraft hanger bays vs a soccer ball.

Yeah, I believe the figure I read was 364 times smaller than the width of the tiniest hair on your head.

And I believe the aerosol bit they cling to are 2 to 4 times smaller than the perforation in a drug store mask.

Drug store masks usually come with a disclaimer stating they don't claim they can stop viruses. If they didn't people would sue when they get infected and by the stats in mask mandated areas it's easy to see people do get infected wearing masks.

As to mister NDP guy, hang on Bud, I'll find you some science.

Edited by Infidel Dog

42 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

We need to eradicate the virus because everytime it replicates, the chances of a mutation go up. We need to eradicate the virus before it mutates into a strain even more deadly.

Historically, respiratory viruses get weaker as they mutate in order for them to stay around. Covid is tracking that way too so I think it’s not likely it will get more deadly

46 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Governments are making a serious error by taking off the restrictions. Denmark is a prime example. They recently removed resrtictions and now the virus is spiking. 

You make it sound like Covid spiked after the restrictions were dropped when that’s not true at all. Denmark’s Covid cases were already high when they made the decision to drop restrictions. The cases continued their trend upwards since but Denmark feels the hospitals and deaths are still manageable which is the end goal with endemic disease

Just now, Infidel Dog said:

Yeah, I believe the figure I read was 364 times smaller than the width of the tiniest hair on your head.

And I believe the aerosol bit they cling to are 2 to 4 times smaller than the perforation in drug store mask.

Drug store masks usually come with a disclaimer stating they don't claim they can stop viruses. If they didn't people would sue when they get infected and by the stats in mask mandated areas it's easy to see people to get infected wearing masks.

As to mister NDP guy, hang on Bud, I'll find you some science.

I can assure you that the fellows building it were wearing more than a standard medical mask.

7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

#BlackFaceHitler was trending to the top.

While he still has his deluded fans in Canada, he is without a doubt, the most hated man on the planet atm. And a lot of people hate Biden and/or Trump.

lol he is not more hated then trump get real. hes hated in western canada but thats nothing new if the PM isn't a con they do nothing but throw fits. the rest of the country its more close to mutual.

Edited by Jack9000

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Site?

Who is this guy Schwab? I thought he owned a bakery on Cedar Ave. in Trail, just down from the Crown Point. What is penetrating the cabinet with.?(remember his is an all ages site.)

C’mon.  I included three video clips for you to watch.  One is of an MP asking about Klaus Schwab’s infiltration of the Canadian Cabinet.

Another clip shows Schwab bragging about “penetrating” more than half of our Cabinet.

The third clip explains what Schwab of the World Economic Forum wants to see happen around the world.  Please watch them all because it explains what’s really happening and why individual rights are being suppressed in Canada.  

Cross Country Checkup...many (pre-screened) calls praising the police and Trudeau for returning Canada to 'normal'...it was quite sickening seeing what the police actually did.

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

lol he is not more hated then trump get real. hes hated in western canada but thats nothing new if the PM isn't a con they do nothing but throw fits. the rest of the country its more close to mutual.

Most hated on the planet...nobody except you and your fascist friends like Dear Leader. But do enjoy your Fourth Reich...it will need to be successful in order for you and those like you to escape unscathed after doing what you're doing to regular Canadians. So pray your Dear Leader solidifies his power quickly. Fellows like me will want a few words with you.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Cross Country Checkup...many (pre-screened) calls praising the police and Trudeau for returning Canada to 'normal'...it was quite sickening seeing what the police actually did.

Most hated on the planet...nobody except you and your fascist friends like Dear Leader. But do enjoy your Fourth Reich...it will need to be successful in order for you and those like you to escape unscathed after doing what you're doing to regular Canadians. So pray your Dear Leader solidifies his power quickly. Fellows like me will want a few words with you.

comparing trudeau to  Hitler is just wacko and misinformed  view dude seriously    . and yea come  try and have words with me anytime is that a threat? ?

Just now, Jack9000 said:

comparing trudeau to  Hitler is just wacko and misinformed  view dude seriously    . and yea come  try and have words with me anytime is that a threat? ?

I'm not responsible for your Dear Leader being referred to as Blackface Hitler.

2 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Everyone who has been on this forum for a long time knows how much I spoke out against Trump for a variety of reasons.

I’m going to say something with all sincerity:   You’ll wish to God that Trump was back as president compared to the conditions of dictatorship that are being cemented into Canadian society right now.

I was always Democrat and Liberal.  I was a card carrying member of the Liberal party.  The prospects for democracy in Canada right now are so desperate that I don’t know how we could turn them around.  Our Conservatives are up against a Liberal-NDP totalitarian regime.  Biden is out of his depth with Russia and energy security.  He is also supporting Trudeau.

The Republicans may be Canada’s last hope for restoring democracy — and I’ve never been a Republican.  

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

C’mon.  I included three video clips for you to watch.  One is of an MP asking about Klaus Schwab’s infiltration of the Canadian Cabinet.

Another clip shows Schwab bragging about “penetrating” more than half of our Cabinet.

The third clip explains what Schwab of the World Economic Forum wants to see happen around the world.  Please watch them all because it explains what’s really happening and why individual rights are being suppressed in Canada.  

To watch is to admit one might have been fooled all this time by the government and actors surrounding it...including the media.

Pride won't let them admit they were fooled.