Trucker's Convoy

West

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Everyone who has been on this forum for a long time knows how much I spoke out against Trump for a variety of reasons.

I’m going to say something with all sincerity:   You’ll wish to God that Trump was back as president compared to the conditions of dictatorship that are being cemented into Canadian society right now.

I was always Democrat and Liberal.  I was a card carrying member of the Liberal party.  The prospects for democracy in Canada right now are so desperate that I don’t know how we could turn them around.  Our Conservatives are up against a Liberal-NDP totalitarian regime.  Biden is out of his depth with Russia and energy security.  He is also supporting Trudeau.

The Republicans may be Canada’s last hope for restoring democracy — and I’ve never been a Republican.  

LOL  i'll wish to god trump was back as president? yea that will never happen you are just paranoid lol.  the conservatives will have a chance to retake power in 18-24 months just like any normal minority government  settle down

Republicans restoring democracy LOL... there the only party in the 2 countrys who are slowly destroying it jesus dude wake up.

3 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

LOL  i'll wish to god trump was back as president? yea that will never happen you are just paranoid lol.  the conservatives will have a chance to retake power in 18-24 months just like any normal minority government  settle down

Republicans restoring democracy LOL... there the only party in the 2 countrys who are slowly destroying it jesus dude wake up.

You’re lost.  You don’t see how fast everything is unfolding.  

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

This is how the Trudeau government is destroying the lives of the people who oppose his policies.

Democracy under attack in Canada!

Great Britain help us!

America, stop tyranny in Canada!

Governor General, where are you?

Leftists just laugh at a single mom having her bank account frozen. 

"Har har har.. her children are gonna starve.. har har har.."

11 minutes ago, West said:

Leftists just laugh at a single mom having her bank account frozen. 

"Har har har.. her children are gonna starve.. har har har.."

Yes that’s what we’re all witnessing.  The public is being encouraged by official Canadian governance to mock and take away the rights - and now money - of people with opposed views.  What were once constitutionally protected rights are now suspended indefinitely.  This has echoes of 1930’s you know where.

Voices on the left, speak out!

Naomi Klein, Irshad Manji

Bill Maher and Beri Weiss are already doing this.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes that’s what we’re all witnessing.  The public is being encouraged by official Canadian governance to mock and take away the rights - and now money - of people with opposed views.  What were once constitutionally protected rights are now suspended indefinitely.  This has echoes of 1930’s you know where.  

boy you sure are dramatic lol.

1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you have a very warped idea of government responsibility

and wish to blame parents for their mistakes

anything to avoid blaming the government for anything

If you are a parent, you number one responsibility is your children, no exceptions.  Please don't become a parent and if you are already one, smarten up.

Those people were told multiple times over several days what would happen if they stayed. They have no one to blame but themselves.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Voices on the left, speak out!

Naomi Klein, Irshad Manji

Bill Maher and Beri Weiss are already doing this.  

Yup vile little nazi sympathizers those guys. 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

I saw those fellows.

The suspected foreigners were the fellows in generic green Canadian military jumpers...each one six foot five or more. People in the crowd couldn't identify the language they were speaking...not that they spoke much. 

JTF2 Operators come in all different shapes and sizes

passing the Special Operations Assaulter Course is like any other military course

it's all in the mind

how bad do you want it ?

just keep going, don't quit

really what sets Tier One apart, is their dedication and attention to detail

Edited by Dougie93

When all is said and done, through all of the heat of this debate, most of us are motivated out of concern for each other. Is the vaccine safe? We are coming at the debate with the best of intensions and, as a guy once said, these (the people you disagree with) are your neighbours, your friends and your family. We can't let our disagreement sever those bonds.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, West said:

The Iconic Cafe owner is a national hero. He'd rather lose his business then be intimidated into submission by the leftist nazis. 

We salute you sir

I saw on Tucker Carlson

that a cafe in Ottawa was being threatened for supporting the truckers

they got doxxed by the MSM, Antifa started threatening them

I just called them on the phone, spoke to the owner, the husband

I asked if this was the cafe that was being threatened, that was on TCT ?

he said that it was

so I told him

if he needs me to come and defend him ? Provide him with elite site security ?

I will come, I will work for free, I will work for meals

I told him that I have worked on the government side

this is all just a big psyop

don't be afraid, they are just trying to intimidate you

Edited by Dougie93
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, West said:

Seeing as the Liberal Party is now a nazi group, perhaps Saskatchewan or Alberta should start freezing bank accounts of those who contributed to the Liberal Party?

Well I would seriously be looking at secession from Canada if Trudeau doesn’t back off the vaccine mandates and criminalization of opposition.  Why participate in or lend any credence to a fascist power?   They can simply keep Ottawa and its oppressive diktats out of their jurisdictions.  I’d want Ontario out too, which would fuel the secession of Quebec.  Who wants to live under dictatorship?

11 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

When all is said and done, through all of the heat of this debate, most of us are motivated out of concern for each other. Is the vaccine safe? We are coming at the debate with the best of intensions and, as a guy once said, these (the people you disagree with) are your neighbours, your friends and your family. We can't let our disagreement sever those bonds.

It's more than just the "vaccine". It's the government sicking the nazis on business owners, churches and just your average citizen for simply trying to live a half decent life. 

When you or people you know are on the receiving end of the gestapos threats and intimidation, then you'll understand. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, West said:

It's more than just the "vaccine". It's the government sicking the nazis on business owners, churches and just your average citizen for simply trying to live a half decent life. 

When you or people you know are on the receiving end of the gestapos threats and intimidation, then you'll understand. 

Well, here's how crazy it is...

Had any Conservative/PPC/Green/Et cetera MP went down to the protest to shake hands etc...he/she could have been under arrest as a result. Consorting/aiding with an 'illegal terrorist organization' under the Mad Justin Act. So they didn't...they like their pensions, too.

No matter the govt declared the movement illegal on a whim. 

Edited by DogOnPorch