Trucker's Convoy

West

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Amusing...Cops and maybe even tow trucks will come along and ticket some...maybe even tow a few. The convoy slush fund will pay the tickets and the towed trucks will quietly be replaced.

Doug knows this too.

They are going to buy these guys new trucks? Won't help much if they no longer have licenses.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Some pundits have suggested slashing the trucker's tires. Unaware, mind you, that 120 psi tires can really mess-up some would-be knife wielding avenger. 

LOL...ya I heard that one. I grew up in a truck mechanical shop. If some idiot jabs a knife into one of those tubeless tires, they'll likely get blown right off the bridge.

26 minutes ago, Boges said:

They're less pertinent to Hospitalizations. 

There are no "mandates" on ages 5-12 either 

We’re talking spread not hospitalizations. Kids make up a large portion of the cases and are counted as Unvaccinated. If you want to remove them then the percentages would be even closer 

13 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh stop pretending you're hurt. You know what you said.

To your contention Christ was a progressive I said:

To which you replied:

So Jesus was a conservative who'd fit right in here at repolitics?

Bwa fucking ha!

So tell me why I shouldn't think you're telling me you believe intersectionalism, wokeism and CRT are such a basic good kids should learn about them in kindergarten?

I don't have a clue, you'll have to direct that question to the hallucination you're talking to.

That's prog talk, bud. So if you don't want people calling you a duck you should stop quacking.

Well, that's certainly better than comparing it to what some monstrous mass murderer would say - I'll probably quack all day and baaaa twice on Sunday if that's all it takes.

Just now, eyeball said:

I suppose...but the idea Jesus was a conservative is hilarious.

He was the proverbial rebellious liberal hippy compared to his old man who was more like Pinochet on steroids.

I have to say this is way more fun than comparing Nazi's to Trudeau but probably no more productive.

Is it even more controversial perhaps? 

3 hours ago, myata said:

He didn't have a bunch of pocket independent" free" media. And he had mental issues. The technology of authoritarian social engineering has made strides since. Still something rings bells... distant echoes.

What he did have was a million brown shirt SA using violence to beat down any opposition. You don't need that now because we have millions who will swallow whatever they see on the internet regardless of the source.

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Of course they will, the Ontario legislature is passing the legislation as we speak and it is the province that licenses trucks and their drivers. Other provinces will follow.

Give it up.  No one with a sense of reasonable respect for others wants to live under continued mandates and restrictions in the current context.  They have to go. Trudeau is foolish to hold back reopening to make a point that he is in command of our lives.  No PM can override our rights without damn good reasons.  So the question is, how long do you think Trudeau can get away with flogging his reasons?  One only has to look across the border to see freedom returning.  Oppression is a hard sell now.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Give it up.  No one with a sense of reasonable respect for others wants to live under continued mandates and restrictions in the current context.  They have to go.  Trudeau is foolish to hold back reopening to make a point that he is in command of our lives.  No PM can override our rights without damn good reasons.  So the question is, how long do you think Trudeau can get away with flogging his reasons?  One only has to look across the border to see freedom returning.  Oppression is a hard sell now.

Nicely put. What’s going on now really says, Mr. Trudeau must go.

Yet that possibility is now blocked by the situation with the CPC. 

Canadian politics has been castrated. We have no other choice short term, than Trudeau.

4 hours ago, Boges said:

Because she knows the majority of this country is actually horrified watching these pathetic people embarrass Canada. 

Two million bucks a day. They would have $18M in the kitty right now if the government chivatos hadn’t confiscated the money.

But hey. You people keep on dreaming it’s just a minority. Bunch of incorrigibles. 

6 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Nicely put. What’s going on now really says, Mr. Trudeau must go.

Yet that possibility is now blocked by the situation with the CPC. 

Canadian politics has been castrated. We have no other choice short term, than Trudeau.

True, but the winds of change are upon us.  Trudeau will be associated with government overreach.  Ford knows the writing is on the wall.  He knows the time has come to drop vaccine passports.

https://apple.news/AN8karNbZRnm2pSjlavRoKA

Edited by Zeitgeist