Trucker's Convoy

West

17 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

(spits)

Sadly we live in a hyper sensitive culture that cannot stand that those with different views are allowed to voice them.  The US liberal establishment is just as bad as they will seek to cancel you if you have off typical views.  I think any anti-vax nut should be allowed to express their views, like every ANTIFA nut is allowed to do.

47 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Good god, you are such a victim. Trudeau can't cave to a mob that is demanding a change in government and anyone with more than 2 brain cells knows that. You guys hate him and the idea that these people would leave if only he would talk to them is laughable. They wouldn't leave and that would make him look weaker. What right of yours has he been overriding? I mean ones you didn't just make up.

We have a process for defending rights and it isn't decided by who can assemble the biggest mob and dictate to elected governments. You better decide what kind of country you want to live in because the way you are going will guarantee the death of democracy. You will end up with an autocrat who got power by catering to the mob, because that's how real autocrats get power. 

Trudeau is the most autocratic PM in my lifetime by far.  

1 minute ago, Faramir said:

Sadly we live in a hyper sensitive culture that cannot stand that those with different views are allowed to voice them.  The US liberal establishment is just as bad as they will seek to cancel you if you have off typical views.  I think any anti-vax nut should be allowed to express their views, like every ANTIFA nut is allowed to do.

These authoritarian incels are going to be in for a BIG surprise when they try to take some of these dudes' kids away. 

6 minutes ago, Faramir said:

DoP spit at someone who disagreed with him, but it's the "other" side who doesn't accept different views. 

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

This isn't a violent protest....is it?

No but I always thought it was disgusting when teacher unions on the picket brought their children. I just don't think children should become political pawns.  It depends of course what age they are.  But elementary children - I am just not up with that.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dialamah said:

DoP spit at someone who disagreed with him, but it's the "other" side who doesn't accept different views. 

Well I am sure you watch the TV I do.  The actress who questioned whether trans should be in female sports, was laid off by Disney.  The left is after Joe Rogan for having wrong opinions on COVID.  Yeah, so someone "spit" online. That is NOT cancel culture.  I think you know what cancel culture is though.  Its a movement among mostly the left to get people with varying opinions punished for them - by getting them fired mostly.

• Like 1

Just now, Faramir said:

No but I always thought it was disgusting when teacher unions on the picket brought their children. I just don't think children should become political pawns.  It depends of course what age they are.  But elementary children - I am just not up with that.

Not every trucker brought their kids, duh. But be aware that many of these people are all in poker-wise...out of work or even quit their jobs...mortgage gone...hit the road like Okies. It's that serious. Some people really like their freedom as it used to exist in this country. They just want it back. Instead we're going to submit to having a Chinese style social credit system with all THAT implies...you know we are. But some of us are at least going to fight back before this new Dark Age descends upon us.

Remember a few years from now when our low social credit scores prevents you & I from being able to travel or use the internet: this is what we wanted...demanded.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

Rich from such a closet fascist as you. You'd send everybody to a camp for wrong-think.

Another example of cancel culture was when Tucker Carlson's house was surrounded by ANTIFA punks yelling slurs at his family.  Tucker was not even there.  I would like to think the personal homes of media figures are off limits.  Not to the left.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Not every trucker brought their kids, duh. But be aware that many of these people are all in poker-wise...out of work or even quit their jobs...mortgage gone...hit the road like Okies. It's that serious. Some people really like their freedom as it used to exist in this country. They just want it back. Instead we're going to submit to having a Chinese style social credit system with all THAT implies...you know we are. But some of us are at least going to fight back before this new Dark Age descends upon us.

Remember a few years from now when our low social credit scores prevents you & I from being able to travel or use the internet: this is what we wanted...demanded.

Oh I agree the future is dark.  The USA is already a banana republic run by rogue agencies rather than the elected class.  Canada has about 20 years.  Then we will have muslem rape gangs in major cities, and it will be against the law to criticize the prophet.

2 minutes ago, Faramir said:

Another example of cancel culture was when Tucker Carlson's house was surrounded by ANTIFA punks yelling slurs at his family.  Tucker was not even there.  I would like to think the personal homes of media figures are off limits.  Not to the left.

If they'll take your children to punish you, coming to your home to terrorize you is just another play in the play book.

Just now, Aristides said:

It could be and not because of police. There are a lot of people being put out of work by these protests. They may take things into their own hands. There is no way little kids should be involved in this.

Oooooo.....scary. All the Ottawa residents coming down to party with the Truckers would seem to make a mockery of your threat. I suppose there are a few like you that want violence...but they're not at the big party. Have you seen it? Of course you haven't. You are forbidden to look. People having fun is VERBOTTEN.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

It could be and not because of police. There are a lot of people being put out of work by these protests. They may take things into their own hands. There is no way little kids should be involved in this.

Is that even true about people being put out of work?  Average liberals won't take anything in their own hands - they will subcontract their violence to ANTIFA.

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

Oooooo.....scary. All the Ottawa residents coming down to party with the Truckers would seem to make a mockery of your threat. I suppose there are a few like you that want violence...but they're not at the big party. Have you seen it? Of course you haven't. You are forbidden to look. People having fun is VERBOTTEN.

Funny these days those threatening violence are liberal players.  We have dementia Joe trying to stir up a little war with Putin.

Funny these days those threatening violence are liberal players.  We have dementia Joe trying to stir up a little war with Putin.

Dementia Joe's handlers ordered Trudeau to send in the troops and he has offered US Federal assistance. That's the world these fascists support...that's what they want.

Is that even true about people being put out of work?  Average liberals won't take anything in their own hands - they will subcontract their violence to ANTIFA.

For cripes sake, Ford shut down its engine plant and cut one shift at its assembly plant. Businesses can't get their supplies across the border to manufacture their products and companies can't get their products to customers. Meat packing plants can't produce because they can't ship and that will eventually back up all the way to the ranchers and affect them.  Canada trades 1.7 billion a day in goods and services with the US.  Don't you guys know anything?