Trucker's Convoy

West

13 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Some truckers wear turbans. They are at the protest also.

Fun to watch the lieberals scambling and clawing, drowning.

Keep this shit up. I like it

lol  most of country against these people   so the liberals love it there numbers gonna go up and otooles gonna fall for dealing with them :)  but sure keep it up just guarenteeing  no conservative government  which   in atlantic canada we love  ;). 

29 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

But now the power to mandate masks is some kind of prequel to Dictatorship ?

Forcing people to stay home for basically an illness that resembles for a very large portion if not almost all healthy individuals in its current form as a cold is an overreach of government.

10 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Keep this shit up. I like it

Lol. Russia, extremist-misogynist-racist Islamophobia what's the next creativity standard for this country journalism"? By the way, have you thought about a seminar with state journalists"" of China and Russia quite a bit of creative skills and experience to share.

Interesting, it often plays out like that. Pretense, plausible facade can be stretched for a while and then a zip descent right to the bottom.

4 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I didn't say "entire", did I? I said "largely". There's a difference in meaning that natural English speakers would notice.

I see you refuse to condemn those with upside down Canadian flags, Stars and Bars, and even Nazi flags. Why is that? Pretending they aren't there or you agree with it?

Wow your explanation makes a huge difference, "largely or most" of the people are: "Is an assumption on your part, like I said you pulled it out of your ass. Nothing more than your opinion. 

Given their support, it would be a failure even by January 6 standards. But it's no secret they are largely far-right delusional nutjobs who think they can dissolve the government with a petition. 

Typical leftist crap, becasue i did not do something or say something i must support it, or there is some hidden meaning behind it my actions or lack off. Because I dared to question the mighty bubber..  Instead you come back with insults and accusations. 

Freedom of expression / freedom to protest, is still in the charter of rights is it not ? along with freedom of speech depending how far you want to go with this. Is hanging the flag upside down illegal " no it is not" it is a sign of distress, and an opinion of the individual that did it. key word "individual" I know you like to jump to conclusions but this one is a leap even for you. Maybe you suck back and reload, pick another target.

Besides why should i give a shit about someone hanging a flag upside down some 1500 kms away ?. It is a flag nothing more, a piece of cloth that once meant something... 

There's a YouTuber whose username used to be What's Her Face. She's an unapologetic anti-vaxxer. Over a hundred thousand of us have been watching her since the beginning of what we're told to call the "pandemic."

I'm going to post you one of her videos from almost 2 years ago to show you how we of the non-compliant we're right all along. We saw what was coming. Or at least our thought-leaders did.

I hope she's wrong about what's coming next though. The Trucker Convoy shows us "the fuck-boys" have reached their expiration date and if our Guru is as right now as she has been all along we're about to be "friend-zoned."

Watch the video if you're curious what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG5xpejUgRQ

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. 2. Hyperbole, and exaggeration.  It was only a few years ago that the left was saying the same thing about Harper's anti terrorism legislation.  That authoritarian result didn't come to pass.  If government wanted to be autocratic there are already mechanisms in place.

And now we just pay they 10 million dollars with a PM apology, and the country weeps for a terrorist. now that is progress...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, EastCanada90 said:

lol  most of country against these people   so the liberals love it there numbers gonna go up and otooles gonna fall for dealing with them :)  but sure keep it up just guarenteeing  no conservative government  which   in atlantic canada we love  ;). 

WTF are you talking about, the premiers of NB, NS and PEI are conservative, things are changing my find feathered leftist...

24 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Forcing people to stay home for basically an illness that resembles for a very large portion if not almost all healthy individuals in its current form as a cold is an overreach of government.

An opinion, but the number of deaths says this is not a cold 

44 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

So much for the so called Freedom Convoy!!!!!!

https://globalnews.ca/news/8543281/covid-trucker-convoy-organizers-hate/

As the convoy descends on Ottawa with the stated aim of opposing all Covid-19 mandates, anti-hate experts allege those with white nationalist and Islamophobic views don’t just represent the fringes of the movement but are among the organizers of the convoy.

“We’re saying that this is a far-right convoy because — from day one — the organizers themselves are part of the far-right mo

You're quoting Global stooges ffs. LMAO!

They just did a ten minute long hit-piece on a protest with tens of thousands of people, based solely on the fact that a couple of people put some flags in a Terry Fox statue's hand and a sign that says "Freedom Convoy".

"OH THE SHAME! THIS IS A TRAVESTY! LOOK, THE MAYOR OF PORT COQUITLAM IS BUTT-HURT, AND HE IS THE SOLE CUSTODIAN OF TERRY FOX'S LEGACY! [He's actually not, he's just a random dipshit] THE CONVOY IS FULL OF HORRIBLE PEOPLE!"

Global news didn't spend the vast bulk of their coverage of the riots in the US focusing on "the few people who were doing the looting, arson, assaulting people and killing people" but they tried to vilify the whole trucker convoy, which was 99.999999% entirely peaceful and orderly, because of a flag in Terry Fox's hand. Their bias, hypocrisy and stupidity is through the roof. 

The fact that you're quoting Global News is a serious condemnation of your intelligence and decency. You might as well be quoting Mein Kampf. 

42 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

You're a race-baiter. Russia, Russia, Russia made as much sense.

Weird response. It wasn't me who said that. I don't know who these people are. Ii just quoted what was alleged. As for Russia. I hate Russia. I think the world would be much better off without them and their aggressive oppressive history.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The fact that you're quoting Global News is a serious condemnation of your intelligence and decency. You might as well be quoting Mein Kampf. 

No you are the one with intelligence. Rejecting all scientific evidence by the overwhelming majority of experts in the field in support of vaccine mandates.

6 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Weird response. It wasn't me who said that. I don't know who these people are. Ii just quoted what was alleged. As for Russia. I hate Russia. I think the world would be much better off without them and their aggressive oppressive history.

Oh so you don't endorse it, then. So does that mean you recognize it as, as big a load of crap as the rest of us do?

Edited by Infidel Dog

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

An opinion, but the number of deaths says this is not a cold 

You're right, it's not a cold at all, but it's also not a raging pandemic which justifies the forced vaccinations fo 5-30 yr olds

There's not a single leftist dolt here that has ever even attempted to defend the the cause of force-vaxing children, let alone said anything remotely convincing.

None of you have the balls to say one sentence in defence of force-vaxing kids aside from "Global News said so!" or "I think that by vaxing children you increase the chances of my 80 yr-old ass surviving!" But even at that, there's no attempt to quantify such a statement. It stands as a shameless attempt to use children as a meat shield for the elderly folks who own TV stations. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh so you don't endorse it, then. So does that mean you recognize it as a big a load of crap as the rest of us do?

Where did you hear that crap that the millions of us cheering on the Trucker Convoy world wide are supporting racist Islamophobes, anyway? CBC would be my best guess. 

I just don't know who they are. I am not an expert. My guess is that there are extreme right wing groups among them but the majority are ordinary people with no extremist views and they fight for what they regard as their rights (though I do not agree with them that it is their rights). Someone saying up there it is Global News not CBC.

3 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No you are the one with intelligence.

LOL. You were right for once, even if you only have your lack of understanding of the English language to thank for it.

Rejecting all scientific evidence by the overwhelming majority of experts in the field in support of vaccine mandates.

If that's true then where's your defence of force-vaxing children? Surely you must have some great evidence to trot out if "the overwhelming majority of experts in the field support vax mandates".

Tell us why we should vaccinate children, C2015.... 

Be the one leftist here that even makes an attempt at it

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Can unvaccinated children fly on planes or eat in restaurants? No. So it's not the parents who decide. 

You people use language the way the nuttiest Marxists and leftists if the 70s did ?.

So...

'Forced vaccination' is now defined as 'you are not allowed in Chuck E. Cheese'..

No wonder mainstream Canadians are getting sick of these zealots...

Please find someone who will agree to consume WestCanEnglish... I use the real English

• Like 2