Trucker's Convoy

West

23 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

lol  being a leftist doesn't mean you can't use a poppy . You post nothing but  nonsense on here  anyway just like this last post there's already been proof people were harassed and  insulted  . one person saying they didn't to him doesn't mean lots weren't lol.

Your post was just evidence of pure ignorance.

If horns were honking all night, as Global is telling us, then it would have been the easiest thing in the world to catch on video.

Do you think that:

1) There was really horn honking at all hours of the night, and between CTV, CBC, Global News and all of the thousands of affected residents of Ottawa, no one managed to catch it on video, 

or

2) Did you just get sucked in by some more idiotic propaganda? 

Pick your poison dude. Find some proof of the easiest thing in the world to prove (if it was true), or admit that you're a useful idiot. It's one or the other. 

35 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Lots of footage of journalists getting harassed, pushed, and even spit on in BC.  As with the nazis, the defense seems to be that it's a few bad apples. And yet the people on here spoke anti-media rhetoric Non-Stop.

They also invoked Nazis non-stop, along with commie and fascist.

But like I said elsewhere, since we're in agreement that we're all Nazi's now we finally have something to unify us! ?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your post was just evidence of pure ignorance.

If horns were honking all night, as Global is telling us, then it would have been the easiest thing in the world to catch on video.

Do you think that:

1) There was really horn honking at all hours of the night, and between CTV, CBC, Global News and all of the thousands of affected residents of Ottawa, no one managed to catch it on video, 

or

2) Did you just get sucked in by some more idiotic propaganda? 

Pick your poison dude. Find some proof of the easiest thing in the world to prove (if it was true), or admit that you're a useful idiot. It's one or the other. 

god you are unbearable and annoying af..  there was already proof of the honking  they got the courts to stop it  . 

The default democracy by a copied colonial booklet is at the end of its run. A renewal, full cleanup and overhaul of the dysfunctional political system; a direct slide to the state of Mexico. These seem to be the only sustainable possibilities. No country exists with a sustainable successful authoritarian government; no successful economies with self-absorbed and fixed on rewarding themselves elites. A wake up call. And, the last, quite possibly.

5 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

god you are unbearable and annoying af..  there was already proof of the honking  they got the courts to stop it  . 

Do you think that:

1) There was really horn honking at all hours of the night, and between CTV, CBC, Global News and all of the thousands of affected residents of Ottawa, no one managed to catch it on video, 

or

2) Did you just get sucked in by some more idiotic propaganda? 

Pick your poison dude. Find some proof of the easiest thing in the world to prove (if it was true), or admit that you're a useful idiot. It's one or the other. 

So you're going with "There's no video of it at all, you just have to trust me when I refer to the courts without a link"? 

That sounds like option 1) you really think that all happened but no one got it on camera.

It was actually a trick question because selecting option "1)" really means 2) you just got sucked in by some more idiotic propaganda.

Sorry, I'm not sorry if you find the truth unbearable and annoying. 

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you think that:

1) There was really horn honking at all hours of the night, and between CTV, CBC, Global News and all of the thousands of affected residents of Ottawa, no one managed to catch it on video, 

or

Pick your poison dude. Find some proof of the easiest thing in the world to prove (if it was true), or admit that you're a useful idiot. It's one or the other. 

So you're going with "There's no video of it at all, you just have to trust me when I refer to the courts without a link"? 

That sounds like option 1) you really think that all happened but no one got it on camera.

It was actually a trick question because selecting option "1)" really means 2) you just got sucked in by some more idiotic propaganda.

Even when they did the horns there was a limit. 9am to 6pm while parliament was sitting

15 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is YOU and your far right friends and colleagues who did your best to cause bloodshed in order to create chaos and backlash against the government and start a civil war to bring down the government and hence are sooo disappointed that the law enforcement strained themselves not to cause any death or serious injury. Your plot to start a civil war in our peaceful land was grounded and failed miserably.

By the way Ottawa police chief just announced that the story on an old lady trampled by a police horse WAS A LIE and part of campaign of misinformation . Ge said two people got hit and stood up and left after. Lies lies and more lies.

DOWN WITH THE ENEMIES OF CANADA. WE STAND ON GUARD AGAINST THESE ENEMIES.

YOU. SAW. THE. VIDEO.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you think that:

or

nothing you say is the truth on here lol.. I seen videos of the horn honking on tv  at all times  before the courts got involved i ain't going  rooting for videos just to please someone like you who is   one of the worse posters on here lol.

12 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Reluctant my ass!

A turning point not for just NDP, for the whole country. If the powers are given, it'll be a different country. A democracy only in the name, shallow and empty word with no real meaning.

Edited by myata
  • Like 1

Some people still don't believe anyone was injured by officers on horseback in spite of video and photos.

Woman trampled by Trudeau's forces during freedom protest identified as Indigenous elder | The Post Millennial

It's being turned around as usual in that the story is now about right wing news falsely reporting a death. From what I understand one FOX reporter said at the time there MAY have been a fatality. Apparently she did not state categorically that there was a death. 

The Post Millennial names the woman trampled but the CBC website does not mention her name.

trampled.jpg

25 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Some people still don't believe anyone was injured by officers on horseback in spite of video and photos.

Woman trampled by Trudeau's forces during freedom protest identified as Indigenous elder | The Post Millennial

It's being turned around as usual in that the story is now about right wing news falsely reporting a death. From what I understand one FOX reporter said at the time there MAY have been a fatality. Apparently she did not state categorically that there was a death. 

The Post Millennial names the woman trampled but the CBC website does not mention her name.

trampled.jpg

They claim someone tossed a bike lol.. 

The guy with the bike jumped out of the way after being charged at with the gestapo's horse. 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

If they performed so well, why  is there SIU investigations into their conduct during the protest?

Three days of operations by police against determined partly violent crowd driving them out of a well entrenched large area of downtown Ottawa and only TWO incidents have occurred worthy of SIU investigations.

On 2/17/2022 at 12:57 PM, Jack9000 said:

lol I don't even support trudeau didn't vote for him in the last election you have freedoms confused with privileges.  No  Freedoms and rights have been taken away .

One is either with the truckers and for rights and freedoms or is with Marxist Turdeau is all for globalist communism for Canada. Many Canadians in these protests have had their Charter of Rights and Freedoms violated. You are just too stunned to notice that. 

Okay, so you voted for the NDP. Same bull chit, different party. ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ironstone said:

What elderly woman? She was only 49 years old. She got under the horse leg accidently and I saw it, she walked out and later asked by  journalist jokingly if she is alive while speaking as she was reported killed.

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

One is either with the truckers and for rights and freedoms or is with Marxist Turdeau is all for globalist communism for Canada. Many Canadians in these protests have had their Charter of Rights and Freedoms violated. You are just too stunned to notice that. 

Okay, so you voted for the NDP. Same bull chit, different party. ?

Yep Voted Ndp  debated CPC until otoole  went off the rails in 3rd or 4th week not knowing what he was doing trying to play to the center or play to the weirdo right wing.. and PPC is just a non starter would never get my support so wasn't many options.

Edited by Jack9000

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

What elderly woman? She was only 49 years old. She got under the horse leg accidently and I saw it, she walked out and later asked by  journalist jokingly if she is alive while speaking as she was reported killed.

Well, elderly might be subjective to some but the woman in the photo above is apparently the one that was using the walker. Some articles refer to her as elderly. If she is using a walker she must have limited mobility to begin with.  The point is that a woman using a walker get's knocked over by an officer on horseback. 

2 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Well, elderly might be subjective to some but the woman in the photo above is apparently the one that was using the walker. Some articles refer to her as elderly. If she is using a walker she must have limited mobility to begin with.  The point is that a woman using a walker get's knocked over by an officer on horseback. 

She's 84. A Mohawk clan mother. Mohawk are pissed at the gestapo apparently