Trucker's Convoy

West

12 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How the left and right are being manipulated - the truck convoy turns  into an opportunity for Russia.

Most Canadians probably think that the right-wing U.S. Fox News network has dominated global coverage of Canada’s so-called “Freedom Convoy.”

But they’d be wrong.

Russia Today, or RT, a state-owned agency set up by President Vladimir Putin in 2005 with an annual budget of $400 million, has offered nearly twice as many articles: some 1,200 stories.

RT’s editor-in-chief has alternately described the agency as an unofficial “soft power” branch of the Russian Defence Ministry and as an “info weapon.”

Durham Report nullified your BS

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You caught me. I'm an agent for SMERSH...any sign of that Agent Bond fellow? I'm supposed to meet him to show him my underground lair with guys in red jumpsuits. All bad shots, I might add.

I wish they would make up their minds.

Is it the Russians?

Is it the Chinese?

Is it the Americans?  They donated a lot, so......

Is it the white supremacists?

Stay tuned to see who they blame tomorrow.

I mean, it CAN'T be that more than just a fringe minority of Canadians are getting fed up with being jerked around erratically with no scientific backing presented for 2 long years, right?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dialamah said:

How the left and right are being manipulated - the truck convoy turns  into an opportunity for Russia.

Most Canadians probably think that the right-wing U.S. Fox News network has dominated global coverage of Canada’s so-called “Freedom Convoy.”

But they’d be wrong.

Russia Today, or RT, a state-owned agency set up by President Vladimir Putin in 2005 with an annual budget of $400 million, has offered nearly twice as many articles: some 1,200 stories.

RT’s editor-in-chief has alternately described the agency as an unofficial “soft power” branch of the Russian Defence Ministry and as an “info weapon.”

Why stop at Russia? China too. What is your point? we should not protest. it gives ammunitions to our enemy propaganda.

Edited by taxesanddeath
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Is it the Russians?

Is it the Chinese?

I mean, it CAN'T be that more than just a fringe minority of Canadians are getting fed up with being jerked around erratically with no scientific backing presented for 2 long years, right?

I'm waiting to see who will be to 'blame' for the attack on the pipeline site in BC. 

Is it the Russians?

Is it the Chinese?

Scientists > posts by a  uninformed lady on  a politics forum :)

9 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Scientists > posts by a  uninformed lady on  a politics forum :)

I'm very open to reading any studies you feel are relevant.

it's just that every time I ask you guys to post the science behind your statements, you all post a CBC, Global or CTV article instead and insist "the science is right there!!"

Edited by Goddess

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I'm very open to reading any studies you feel are relevant.

it's just that every time I ask you guys to post the science behind your statements, you all post a CBC, Global or CTV article instead and insist "the science is right there!!"

probably because those 3 are smarter and know more then any link you have posted lol.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

1. WATCH: Trudeau's Deputy PM mocks freedom protesters with frozen bank accounts | The Post Millennial

2. Yesterday, interim Ottawa Police Chief Steve Bell said that those who attended the weeks-long peaceful Freedom Convoy protest in Ottawa could face charges and financial sanctions, even if they have since retreated, and that these investigations could continue for "months to come." 

1. I dunno - she kind of just SAYS their accounts will be frozen, 'mocking' is editorial spin from the PM or view from anyone who personally dislikes her I guess
2. I doubt anyone is surprised by that, after the shit they caused...

Just now, Goddess said:

The protests are going to continue.

It will be in effect until all protests stop because Trudeau has deemed protesting illegal, police can beat anyone who protests and it will be a state of emergency until the citizenry is crushed.

well if they are gonna try to block border's or  take over a city well then yes.. 

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

PROUDLY uninformed.  Openly reports rumours as facts, and openly admits her sources wouldn't stand up to scrutiny and reports the claims anyway.

That's what we are dealing with.

yea I am well aware lol I seen her claims before lol  that's why is laughable to see her then attack  global ctv or cbc for bad reporting lol..

42 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Is this your source ?

I guess you were right.  Would you take a sandwich that this guy handed you ?  I wouldn't.   And I sure won't take his claims about PCR test conspiracies.

Pray tell - have you been corresponding with any Nigerian Princes via email also ? ?

• Like 1

Just now, Jack9000 said:

yea I am well aware lol I seen her claims before lol  that's why is laughable to see her then attack  global ctv or cbc for bad reporting lol..

You haven't provided one scientist or one study.

Neither has MH.

But I get it - neither has the government, so y'all got nothing.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is this your source ?

I guess you were right.  Would you take a sandwich that this guy handed you ?  I wouldn't.   And I sure won't take his claims about PCR test conspiracies.

Pray tell - have you been corresponding with any Nigerian Princes via email also ? ?

That sums up the situation in a nutshell.  It;s not a "source".

Pretty rich coming from someone whose "source" for the science behind all of this is CBC articles.

• Haha 1

Trudeau now has the opportunity to keep the Emergency Act going for the next 5 years.

Whatever he wants to impose on the people of Canada now, he will do and there is nothing that can stop him.

The NDP has made the greatest unholy alliance.  The traditional workers’ party sells out workers and colludes with fascism.  It just keeps getting better, Orwell.