Trucker's Convoy

West

20 hours ago, West said:

Attempted murder is still a serious charge. The officers involved in the police incident and the police who punched a woman outside of Iconic Cafe today should all be up on chargers. 

don't think so. That is EMA. U do what cops tell u, no but or why

Anyway, the chief talks about the women was 'trampled' by a police horse case

start from 9:38(feb 18)

start from 13:28 (feb 19)

3 minutes ago, taxesanddeath said:

Sounds like they are trying to shift blame. 

17 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

It is YOU and your far right friends and colleagues who did your best to cause bloodshed in order to create chaos and backlash against the government and start a civil war to bring down the government and hence are sooo disappointed that the law enforcement strained themselves not to cause any death or serious injury. Your plot to start a civil war in our peaceful land was grounded and failed miserably.

By the way Ottawa police chief just announced that the story on an old lady trampled by a police horse WAS A LIE and part of campaign of misinformation . Ge said two people got hit and stood up and left after. Lies lies and more lies.

DOWN WITH THE ENEMIES OF CANADA. WE STAND ON GUARD AGAINST THESE ENEMIES.

There's video of it, from multiple angles, all showing the exact same thing. There are high-def still-photos from above of a person right underneath the horse's back feet. 

Just because CTV, CBC and Goebbels don't want you to see it doesn't mean that it didn't happen.

And FYI, there's no invisible bike flying around in any of the videos either. Then again, if there was an invisible bike, you wouldn't be able to see it, would you?

OK, I will concede that there may have been an invisible bike flying around, just for you.

3 minutes ago, West said:

Liberals have been the governing party for 70% of our history bro. Everything from the pass system to residential schools.

lol Conservatives had power also when there was residential school's don't try and push that on one party both had   the power to change it and didn't so far as i concerned it's on both.

5 minutes ago, taxesanddeath said:

You're bringing facts to a discussion about what people feel about the events. SHAME!

Unless you want to be considered a batshit-crazy conspiracy theorist, here's what you have to say:

"An invisible bike was used to assault a police horse, causing it to non-tramplingly run over two people. It wasn't even worthy of being shown on the news." 

1 minute ago, Jack9000 said:

lol Conservatives had power also when there was residential school's don't try and push that on one party both had   the power to change it and didn't so far as i concerned it's on both.

The Conservatives weren't a party until 2003. How's that possible ??

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're bringing facts to a discussion about what people feel about the events. SHAME!

Unless you want to be considered a batshit-crazy conspiracy theorist, here's what you have to say:

"An invisible bike was used to assault a police horse, causing it to non-tramplingly run over two people. It wasn't even worthy of being shown on the news." 

And pro-police rally too

2 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

you  must have blinders on  then lol Harper's 9 plus years  sowed  lots of division in the country lol.

If that was the case then it would have showed up in the polling. 

FYI the Bloc Quebecois won 4 seats and 10 seats in the last two elections at the end of Harpers' terms. 

In the only two election's called by Trudeau the Bloc won 32 and 32 seats. 

That's 14 under Harper and 64 under Trudeau - almost 5x as many. Does it seem like Quebec separation is up to you? 

There was no Maverick Party in Western Canada when Harper was PM. Western Separation wasn't even a consideration. Now it is. 

FYI those aren't positive changes, and they don't reflect a decrease in division. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

If that was the case then it would have showed up in the polling. 

FYI the Bloc Quebecois won 4 seats and 10 seats in the last two elections at the end of Harpers' terms. 

In the only two election's called by Trudeau the Bloc won 32 and 32 seats. 

That's 14 under Harper and 64 under Trudeau - almost 5x as many. Does it seem like Quebec separation is up to you? 

There was no Maverick Party in Western Canada when Harper was PM. Western Separation wasn't even a consideration. Now it is. 

FYI those aren't positive changes, and they don't reflect a decrease in division. 

thats because the west cries and throws a baby tantrum  when there beloved  C's  don't hold office lol . as for quebec the Bloc goes up and down in seats no big deal you don't see quebec pushing to seperate like  alberta did   atm

33 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

Yes both parties are to blame.  I was a Liberal supporter.  What we’re witnessing right now from our government is frightening.  

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

But where to from here?  I’m not sure Canada is even salvageable now.  I’d certainly prefer if Ontario left this fascist federal disaster.  

I wish I had an answer for you

there is a shadow descending over the land

this feels like a foreign invasion

this is beyond anything I've ever encountered, in over fifty years

this is the scariest thing I've ever experienced

I am singing my death song

preparing to go over the top