Trucker's Convoy

West

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Trudeau now has the opportunity to keep the Emergency Act going for the next 5 years.

Whatever he wants to impose on the people of Canada now, he will do and there is nothing that can stop him.

lol such nonsense there is not going to be a  EM  for 5 years. Be surprised if it goes past 30-60 days lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jack9000 said:

yea I am well aware lol I seen her claims before lol  that's why is laughable to see her then attack  global ctv or cbc for bad reporting lol..

The reason why this thing failed is that as flawed and damaged as our institutions are, they have to stand up to the scrutiny of everyone.  They are being watched by our friends on here and others.

Pat King was giving speeches to followers on Parliament Hill before we had a real idea what he was about.

And they post YouTube video by bearded randos... and they wonder why we think their methods are unsound.

16 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

well if they are gonna try to block border's or  take over a city well then yes.. 

The police are currently threatening and intimidating Ottawa businesses who defied Trudeau's order to close down during the protest.

Iconic Cafe.  They stayed open and made enough money in 3 weeks to pay their 3 months back rent.

Video of police surrounding their building and threatening to break the doors in if they didn't open up. The owner demanded to see their badges and names and they refused.

I think Trudeau will start (has already started) by crushing any protests and other citizens, like the owners of the Iconic Cafe and citizens who donated to the convoy.

I think then he will go after the opposition party leaders.

I think it's going to take longer than 30 days for him to implement his agenda.

While the rest of the world opens up, Canada will become more and more restrictive.

Michael Harder  and the other idiots here will cheer all the way, laughing as other citizens are crushed.

Edited by Goddess

7 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The police are currently threatening and intimidating Ottawa businesses who defied Trudeau's order to close down during the protest.

Iconic Cafe.  They stayed open and made enough money in 3 weeks to pay their 3 months back rent.

Video of police surrounding their building and threatening to break the doors in if they didn't open up. The owner demanded to see their badges and names and they refused.

Maybe they shouldn't of been stayed open supporting the illegal protesters after Ea was put into place? I don't feel sorry for them.

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Michael Harder  and the other idiots here will cheer all the way, laughing as other citizens are crushed.

Everything is so binary with you.

Because I talk about the many problems with the Convoy, I love Trudeau and would applaud a dictatorship.

It's so simple to you... People are one way or the other.  Life just isn't like that.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Everything is so binary with you.

Because I talk about the many problems with the Convoy, I love Trudeau and would applaud a dictatorship.

It's so simple to you... People are one way or the other.  Life just isn't like that.

The problem is Trudeau is going to keep this emergency going for as long as possible, using the time to continue demonizing and punishing citizens who do not agree, the same as he is doing with the covid restrictions.  They aren't ever going to end, Michael and you keep buying the lies and you will buy Trudeau's continuing lies that will keep this emergency going.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goddess said:

The problem is Trudeau is going to keep this emergency going for as long as possible, using the time to continue demonizing and punishing citizens who do not agree, the same as he is doing with the covid restrictions.  They aren't ever going to end, Michael and you keep buying the lies and you will buy Trudeau's continuing lies that will keep this emergency going.

Yup, and the protester from Romania called it out in the Okanawan Valley video I shared.  

Just now, Zeitgeist said:

Police state.  

Yup. Police already out harrassing citizens. Government freezing accounts of everyone who donated.  

Trudeau has been given ultimate power and the Liberal's claims that they will end the Act as soon s they deem necessary, ring hollow after they refuse to reevaluate covid restrictions while the rest of the world is opening up.

Lockdowns and restrictions are never going to end. This Act will be be continually renewed because Trudeau now knows that when he lies about something being an "emergency" most Canadians will go along with his lies.

The MSM is now an official propaganda machine for the new totalitarian government and because these loonies believe everything they read there - democracy in Canada is over.

Stupid, stupid, stupid people