Jump to content

Question for Trudeau Haters....


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

I don't think you understand what that story was actually about. It wasn't about a man dominating a woman. It was the typical women's fantasy of a perfect man with just one little flaw which the woman will work at fixing. 

It wasn't about submitting to the man it was about taming him.

Not really.  What was attractive was the power and strength.  Sure there’s a flaw to be fixed.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not promoting dominance or servitude.  I’m saying that there are biochemical and physiological realities that make a mockery of some of our ideas about the fluidity of gender and the incorrect idea that gender is just a social construct.  Biology informs much of what we establish as social norms.  That doesn’t mean that there won’t be outliers, but that’s what they are.  If we ignore the norms, stop recognizing traditional female and male qualities, and pretend that they’re all a choice and don’t have value to most people, that’s a lie and a disservice to the children we’ve been entrusted to raise as healthy and strong individuals.  Does it mean that females and males can’t take on roles traditionally associated with the other gender?  Of course not, though I don’t think it’s advisable to play with human hormones and reproductive systems unless necessary.  Reconfiguring men to be able to give birth is probably a terrible idea.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, betsy said:

 

Poilievre will go easy on Singh......................for now.

 

It would make no difference if he didn't anyway. He has no weight and no power.

Polievere has to establish his big dick now. He will turn into his trumpian ways and diss everyone not agreeing with him later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

Not really.  What was attractive was the power and strength.  Sure there’s a flaw to be fixed.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not promoting dominance or servitude.  I’m saying that there are biochemical and physiological realities that make a mockery of some of our ideas about the fluidity of gender and the incorrect idea that gender is just a social construct.  

I'm not disagreeing. And yes, his strength and confidence were among the classic traits which made him an attractive mate. But the BDSM thing had to go, and as the books moved along, his determination to make her his submissive faded away as she schooled him in proper respect.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, I am Groot said:

I'm not disagreeing. And yes, his strength and confidence were among the classic traits which made him an attractive mate. But the BDSM thing had to go, and as the books moved along, his determination to make her his submissive faded away as she schooled him in proper respect.

 

 

But what attracted her?  I’m not denying the importance of civilizing the brute, but the passion and spark matter a lot.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, I am Groot said:

I don't think you understand what that story was actually about. It wasn't about a man dominating a woman. It was the typical women's fantasy of a perfect man with just one little flaw which the woman will work at fixing. 

It wasn't about submitting to the man it was about taming him.

It was both.

Women don't want to tame a wuss.  There's nothing to tame. They try to tame the bad boy who will pull their hair in bed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, I am Groot said:

I'm not disagreeing. And yes, his strength and confidence were among the classic traits which made him an attractive mate. But the BDSM thing had to go, and as the books moved along, his determination to make her his submissive faded away as she schooled him in proper respect.

 

 

Women are not rehab centers for men.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Glorious, isn't it? I have hope we'll throw these bums to the curb.

?

And it's not just the unvaxxed, who Trudeau wanted everyone to hate on.

There's a lot of tweets from people who had 2 shots, say they were coerced or lose their jobs and that they refuse to take any more.  Lots of people tweeting they had one shot and had serious adverse reactions and refused to take another.

People were so indoctrinated with terror and things happened so fast, that they didn't have time to learn about the actual science.  2 years in and the science is clear.

Hopefully we don't get fooled again.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Glorious, isn't it? I have hope we'll throw these bums to the curb.

?

 

"False. Canadian Prime Minister did not publish a tweet about a hashtag that circulated that opposed his leadership. The screenshot is fabricated."

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-trudeau-hashtag-idUSL1N30R21F

 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trudeau-fake-tweet-on-censorship-841211591306

Edited by ExFlyer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

 

 

"False. Canadian Prime Minister did not publish a tweet about a hashtag that circulated that opposed his leadership. The screenshot is fabricated."

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-trudeau-hashtag-idUSL1N30R21F

 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-trudeau-fake-tweet-on-censorship-841211591306

 

You had better hope that those two million posts are fake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

But what attracted her?  I’m not denying the importance of civilizing the brute, but the passion and spark matter a lot. 

Is this a serious question? Rich, good looking, powerful, well-dressed and well-spoken. 

Personality does not attract people. You have to actually get to know someone before you even learn what their personality is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Men marry women expecting them not to change and they do.

Women marry men, expecting they can change them and they can't.

 

I'm liking you more and more.

Can we go for a drive? I'll hang my head out the window and bite at the air.

?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2022 at 12:25 PM, Zeitgeist said:

Not really.  What was attractive was the power and strength.  Sure there’s a flaw to be fixed.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not promoting dominance or servitude.  I’m saying that there are biochemical and physiological realities that make a mockery of some of our ideas about the fluidity of gender and the incorrect idea that gender is just a social construct.  Biology informs much of what we establish as social norms.  That doesn’t mean that there won’t be outliers, but that’s what they are.  If we ignore the norms, stop recognizing traditional female and male qualities, and pretend that they’re all a choice and don’t have value to most people, that’s a lie and a disservice to the children we’ve been entrusted to raise as healthy and strong individuals.  Does it mean that females and males can’t take on roles traditionally associated with the other gender?  Of course not, though I don’t think it’s advisable to play with human hormones and reproductive systems unless necessary.  Reconfiguring men to be able to give birth is probably a terrible idea.

Most of what attracts men and women to each other is instinct, based on a million years of experiences.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/22/2022 at 9:25 AM, Zeitgeist said:

If we ignore the norms, stop recognizing traditional female and male qualities, and pretend that they’re all a choice and don’t have value to most people, that’s a lie and a disservice to the children we’ve been entrusted to raise as healthy and strong individuals.  

That point can't be overstated.

The time between childhood and the first year after puberty are a whirlwind for a lot of people, of course they have a lot of questions that don't get answered properly and of course they get a lot of misconceptions, it has always been the parental role to help kids along the path which has the greatest chance of happiness and fulfillment for them. 

The new way of encouraging them to take the toughest road possible, based on their decisions that they made with virtually no life experience or wisdom, is appalling.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,742
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    CrazyCanuck89
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      First Post
    • aru earned a badge
      First Post
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...