PM IN HOT WATER; The Prime Minister apologizes.

NO, Harper never assaulted anyone but he only said I'm sorry for something only once. Now back to the topic, I watched a few minutes ago, the Tories and NDP standing up and talking about this and the Tories never mention their guy being held up by the NDP. So I'm beginning to think they take delight in not voting on C-14, because both, NDP and Tories are against the Bill for whatever reason BUT IF its not passed by the June 6th, I think Canadians are screwed! I, also, think that Bill C-40 is MORE important to them then dragging what happen in the House on for days and days!

Held up by the NDP? I see a crowd of MPs on the floor, and I see Brown stopping to amicably chat with them. No big deal, he can easily walk around the other side if so inclined.Then Trudeau charges in unbidden and unwelcome, pushes that poor woman out of the way, and drags Brown off like a child.

His actual conduct, as recorded, is not acceptable for a drama teacher clearing a hallway of unruly children. But A-Ok in the House?

And why is your sympathy with Trudeau? Remind us which government failed to meet the deadline that they have known about for months?

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reported on the radio ,trudeau had another engagement to go to. And when there are cameras to be had ,nothing will stop our selfie PM. And for the record he blew his cool after waiting 46 seconds. Waldo can spin it any way he wants to ,but as the country is finding out ,Harper was right this manboy. He is unfit to be leader.

I'm slightly disappointed with Trudeau. That's about it. He can't do wrong by liberals anyways and Cons already know he's an idiot.

Mulcair just once again proved that he's the angry ass that I always said he was. "The only guy who could start a war between Canada and the US" I think was my actual quote.

TBH I'm more disappointed with Canadian politicians in general. What a gong show.

As for the crying waif with the sore boob missing the vote, she's the most pathetic one of all. She's the poster child for "men should get paid more than women" because no man would fail to do his job on account of a little bump like that.

The Liberals have withdrawn motion 6, which was the cause of the acrimony in the House prior to him going over to yank on Brown's arm.
I'm glad to see it. It's the first time they've done anything I've approved of. And I have to admit that one of the failing points of the Harper Conservatives was an absolute refusal to ever back down or admit a mistake. So I give them credit for this, at least.

Reported on the radio ,trudeau had another engagement to go to. And when there are cameras to be had ,nothing will stop our selfie PM. And for the record he blew his cool after waiting 46 seconds. Waldo can spin it any way he wants to ,but as the country is finding out ,Harper was right this manboy. He is unfit to be leader.

How dare the PM have other things to do. It's almost as if he's the leader of the country

What do you think inappropriate about how the conservatives have responded?

Conservative MP Peter Van Loan said it was an "extraordinary example of physical intimidation."

"I witnessed as [Trudeau] strode across the floor with an anger fierce, in his face and eyes, towards a group of individuals. What took place was the prime minister physically grabbing people, elbowing people, hauling them down the way," he said.

Opposition leader Rona Ambrose posted a statement Facebook saying Trudeau "demonstrated a complete lack of respect for members of the House of Commons, and for Parliament."

"No one should ever have to deal with this kind of behaviour in any workplace. The fact that it's the prime minister of Canada is embarrassing. He should be ashamed of his actions," she said.

Fake outrage is pathetic. It doesn't matter who uses it.

Edited by bcsapper

A thought upon the death of Sunny Days:

Does yesterday's outburst indicate the PM's workload has reached it's hyperactive maximum, and future impulsive behavior should be expected?

I guess he along with Sophie needs more help...

Question: If either of the two people who were assaulted (or whatever) pressed charges, would Trudeau have to step down until the investigation was over?

Opposition leader Rona Ambrose posted a statement Facebook saying Trudeau "demonstrated a complete lack of respect for members of the House of Commons, and for Parliament."

"No one should ever have to deal with this kind of behaviour in any workplace. The fact that it's the prime minister of Canada is embarrassing. He should be ashamed of his actions," she said.

Fake outrage is pathetic. It doesn't matter who uses it.

Rona Ambrose hit the nail on the head.

1)Trudeau completely disrespected people.

2)That type of behaviour isn't acceptable in any workplace. Would you let anyone touch you that way?

3)It is embarrassing to the country, he should be ashamed.

Other people should be ashamed too. The NDP, Mulcair, the snivelling wimp chick especially.

Once again our PM of Canada has grovelled and apologized to the East Indian community for an incident that happened over a hundred years ago against an illegal invasion being committed by a bunch of East Indians who were trying to enter the country illegally by boat. I believe that the boat was called the Komatsu garu. This was a criminal act being committed here, and Canada had every right to stop them from entering, and sending them packing back from whence they came.

So, why is the PM of this country apologizing to a people who were trying to enter Canada illegally? Canadians have every right to defend their borders from strangers entering Canada illegally. I am just getting so fed up with politicians always saying sorry for this, and sorry for that to whomever when there should be no need to do so at all.

I guess that if it could mean getting plenty of votes in the next election from a certain ethnic group of people, like in this instance the East Indian population politicians will do anything and appear to careless about borders or security. It would appear as though from day one it is off to the election races again, and preparing for the next election, and getting back into power. It just shows to me that just about all politicians will do anything to get a vote. Disgusting indeed.

Kinder gentler, feminist PM runs a campaign completely based upon what some of always knew, and what now obviously is, a completely false image of what he truly is, liberals defend him, Harper, who hadn't done anything even close to this, nor did his government try to change the entire voting system to their advantage, and by some accounts liberals are behaving in a more draconian way in parliament than even, the, evil empire christian, western, redneck conservative did, and the most you can get out of liberals is a shrug. What else is new, liberals don't stand for anything except power and an absolute belief in their right to hold it, no matter how many lies they tell to get there. Meanwhile a conservative has to put up with accusations of no rights for gays, women in the kitchen, no abortions, no science, no environment, you name it, even before they were elected, troops in the streets you know ( wink nudge fascists nudge), all of it demonstrably false, but liberals still say it, and people still believe it.

I guess we will just have to wait until we get the right central Canadian conservative, with the correct liberal values before it can be allowed to happen again, meanwhile we will have to put up with a man who by any measure is out matched by his position, cursing, rushing towards someone, pulling on them, bumping another, doesn't matter, he's a liberal. That's just the way it is now, 40 years of brainwashing in full effect, liberal is nice, liberal is good, even when your cursing at, and inappropriately touching your co workers. Liberals get a pass, and so it ever shall be.

Edited by poochy