Islamophobia in Canada

2 hours ago, Rue said:

I said it was my guess.  I guess that because unlike you I don't assume what you did. When two not one child makes up a  lie it requires coordination. You seem to forget the lie came equally from both the girl and her brother. The language in the press interview to me sounded like it was rehearsed and planned ahead of time. I have worked in the court system with children for twenty years. Its very rare they make up attack stories and if they do its because there is something underlying they need help with and were afraid to ask for help with. This alleged attack stinks to high heaven of manipulation went wrong.

Now so you get your facts straightI made up no story. I expressed a clear guess. I never posed what I said as fact. You are the one with the agenda to blame this on the 11 YEAR OLD WITH NO PROOF SHE INITIATED THE LIE. Its been my experience when they make up assault lies something else with an adult has gone on. No 11 year olds and young boys don't create attack stories. They might make up she said he said false quotes but not stranger attacks. This notion you have its normal for 11 year old girls to lie is a crock of shit.

I am sure in the days to come the media might find you the info you want on the mother. While you are at it go find out where the father is.

The woman with them at the press conference was identified as a Muslim activist from Missisauga.  I wonder how she found out about it all so fast?

50 minutes ago, Goddess said:

The woman with them at the press conference was identified as a Muslim activist from Missisauga.  I wonder how she found out about it all so fast?

Interesting, does she have any relationship with the school? If not then who invited her?

23 hours ago, ?Impact said:

So what is your opinion of the false report from Quebec construction companies last month that said mosques were telling them not to use female workers? Are you equally outraged at that, or do you reserve your outrage when it serves your agenda?

I don't have an opinion because I never heard or read of the incident. Did the police charge the companies with making a false report? Was anyone charged for trying to promote a hate crime? It would appear at times as though you like to reserve your outrage when it serves your agenda. Just saying. 

10 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't have an opinion because I never heard or read of the incident. Did the police charge the companies with making a false report? Was anyone charged for trying to promote a hate crime? It would appear at times as though you like to reserve your outrage when it serves your agenda. Just saying. 

I looked to see if I missed any topics started by Impact on any of the news items that he is outraged by now, but there are none?  Seems he is only outraged by them now.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Goddess said:

They likely know the reason why the girl lied.  Police would likely view that as "between the parents and child".  It would be nice if we knew why she did it, but I don't think the police are obligated to tell that reason to the public, since the attack never happened.

It all still comes down to whether people can be allowed to get away with making false reports to the police, and not be charged. Making false reports to police takes them away from doing their job of serving the public. The story became international news which really peeves me off. Why does an incident like this have to be told to the rest of the world? Why would someone in Japan or India or Austria care? It would seem that the left wing fake liberal media especially the CBC thought that they had another nice juicy hate crime story to investigate but they got their butts kicked instead. So did our fearless leaders. Maybe the next time these twits won't be so quick to jump on the hate crime bandwagon just to try and make points for themselves with we the sheeple. Deplorable. :rolleyes:

23 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

This apologist doubles down on the girl's lie....never waste a good Islamophobia crisis...even if it is fake:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-hijab-story-wasnt-true-but-our-compassion-must-not-waver/article37607962/

Yup, and our dear leaders were right there to make it appear as though they give a crap. I was shocked to see that our PM did not cry some baby tears while he was showing us all that he really cared. The twit should have waited for the final police report. But it was nice to see JT get taken for a ride, and that fake liberal left wing media also. I wonder if they will all be so quick next time and instead wait for the final police report. One can only hope. 

On 1/16/2018 at 12:37 PM, Goddess said:

This "attack"  was used by all those politicians to gain political points with their favourite minority group before the facts were in.

Where was the press conference from Trudeau whent the Muslim guy molested 6 girls at a waterpark in Edmonton?  Oh yeah, that was just "white girls" getting hurt and also - Who cares about Alberta?

Trudeau could not be found. Probably hiding under his office desk and telling his secretary to tell the reporters that he is at an important(Muslim)meeting and cannot be disturbed.

It's funny how these Muslim lovers like Trudeau like to pick and choose as to what and where they want to be seen at, and showing that they really do give a crap.  When it suits their purpose and political agenda they will be there for all to see. Like you said, where was Trudeau? They were just "white girls" so who cares. Those white trash girls probably deserved it walking around without wearing their burka.

I wonder what Impact as to say about the Muslim guy molesting those girls. It is funny how people like impact always seem to avoid talking about those kinds of incidents going on. Strange indeed. 

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I looked to see if I missed any topics started by Impact on any of the news items that he is outraged by now, but there are none?  Seems he is only outraged by them now.

Impact likes to pick and choose what topics and stories she prefers to get involved in. That Edmonton Muslim guy molesting those Edmonton girls is most likely not one of them. 

Impact you are right in that I have no proof who made this up the kid or her mother. I do not. I am guessing its the mother without proof only because I think this is too elaborate for two kids to have made up and reminds me of the "Clock Boy" Incident. However I make no claim to a definite conclusion without proper facts but I do want to remind people of the clock boy incident.

A few years back in the USA, in Texas, Ahmed Mohamed  brought to school what he claimed was a clock he made and wanted to show off. The teacher though it was a bomb as it looked like one and the police were called.  The media portrayed Ahmed as a victim of Islamophobia.

It was in fact  later discovered that the incident was orchestrated by the boy’s father, and that same father ALSO  had his daughter do the same exact thing with a similar outcome.

This father of Ahmed tried both times to sue the school for thousands of dollars.

Like Justin Trudeau,  President Barack Obama took to Twitter to praise Ahmed for his work and invited him to the White House, but later when he found out the father invented these incidents, Obama said nothing just like Trudeau, Wynne and Mayor Tory now are all silent.

Ahmed and his family when exposed took off to Qatar where they are guests of the state now.

Just as Wynne, Trudeau and Tory used it to push a narrative against hatred they now have the same obligation to condemn false reporting to police and they won't because they are political cowards.

Now what I have read is well, its an 11 year old, girls lie. They don't understand the consequences of lying. Excuse me but I have a problem. I have a problem with how the mother did not question her daughter and never thought how did scissors cut through a winter hood and never cut that winter hood that was on but did manage to cut through the hijab but leave no cut or bruise on the girl's head.

Why was the boy smiling and laughing at the press conference?

Who rehearsed the boy (brother) because if we believe the sister lied, why is it the brother lied as well? If you believe only the girl lied, then you believe she coached her brother how to lie as well. I call bullshit. I don't know 11 year olds who create attack stories and get young brothers to elaborate quite clearly as to the attack.

Sorry. Twenty years cross examining kids and they don't coach other kids let alone make up attack stories. They make up stories but being attacked stories? In my humble exposure of twenty years kids invent, exaggerate, but not with stories of being attacked.. So it did not surprise me the story told was an attack. That was my red flag. To get a kid to repeat an attack story with no violence means it would be easier for the kid to talk about it. When kids are genuinely attacked the last thing they do is talk, they turn in-word and withdraw and they won't speak about what happened. If they do it only comes out because their mother or father notices something wrong with them or perhaps the teacher.

If it was a genuine attack on a child, the profile reaction of a parent is to go to the police but be very afraid to go to the press for fear the attacker would be made angry and come back.

20 years with assault victims I have never seen ONE who wants to talk to the press or police. If anything they have to be coaxed.

In this case the very statement of the child was a red flag for me. She didn't use trauma words victims usually use. Usually trauma victims say little. They cry, and they simply say I thought I was going to die, or I was frightened, not much else. In this story, the girl was quite elaborate in explaining two attack incidents without once crying or losing control emotionally or shaking or getting teary eyed-it was in fact very flat in enunciation so unless this girl is a sociopath or autistic that did not make sense-the flatness. The boy's smiling and laughing was not the profile of a terrified and traumatized boy-it was the profile of a kid enjoying the attention.

The press has speculated the girl had no idea this would go viral and snow ball as it did. Maybe she had no idea it would go viral on the internet however her mother was asked and agreed to bring her kids to a press conference and the mother got involved directly. In cases where I have seen a child attacked I just don't ever remember parents wanting their kids in front of a camera or speaking to anyone or even letting them talk.

This is why for  me it seemed rehearsed by the mother. I watched her body language and I saw some physical gestures and pushing or what we call non verbal cuing.

So Impact I admit I have no hard proof but my years of working in the court system radar went off. Yes I could be totally wrong and I admit that but I wanted you to know why I aint buying it or quick to blame the girl. 

I don't want Muslims blamed for this either. Not my intent. My intent is to suggest our politicians used this event in a crass manner for a political platform. Any politician when dealing with hatred in my opinion should not pose with a line up of politicians as Trudeau did making it a photo event. A very precise message in a press release is all that is needed and should be done. You don't want too much attention brough to the bad behaviour and you want to avoid turning the condemnation into a patronage pandering session.

I have the same problem with what Trudeau did no different than when he posed with the Olympic athletes chosen to carry the Canadian flag  for the olympics coming up. Why was Trudeau there hogging the lime light?

Enough with his photo ops. He and Tory and Wynne now have a moral obligation to point out false police reporting of crimes is not acceptable behaviour and must be called out.

I believe this matter is now being covered up for fear of political back-lash but I think the mother should be investigated and if she is found to have put her children up to this as a political exercise no different than the clock boy's father, we need to know and the children are in danger of being used as political pawns and this constitutes child abuse.

Edited by Rue

Since this Muslim girl lied about being harassed, then all reports of harassment by Muslims are a lie. This is all a conspiracy.

All Muslims are the same. They all act the same and feel the same.

By the way, I find "Goddess" to be a credible source and a moral authority. With her being female and often replying to Rue, it brings her credibility to a different level.

Edited by marcus

11 hours ago, marcus said:

Since this Muslim girl lied about being harassed, then all reports of harassment by Muslims are a lie. This is all a conspiracy.

All Muslims are the same. They all act the same and feel the same.

By the way, I find "Goddess" to be a credible source and a moral authority. With her being female and often replying to Rue, it brings her credibility to a different level.

No one suggested what you did. Your words aboove in my opinion evidence you project your own stereotypical bigoted hateful concepts on others. They reflect your thinking stereotyping and slurring of others supposed beliefs. They are your projections. They begin and end with your cognitive processing no one else's. To be clear you produce on this board self explanatory hateful bigoted slurs about Jews, Westerners, non Muslims. Your words in my opinion evidence the hatred of someone with an extremist agenda to use this board to propagate hateful Muslim extremist ideology. I directly challenge your attempt to slur others with hateful stereotypes. 

Edited by Rue

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

I am sorry our country is so full of right wing extremists looking for any excuse to promote their agenda of hate, that is truly sad.

How's that?

How about left wing extremists? Your selectivity  in only singling out the "right wing",  I would argue shows you in fact are engaging in a deliberate selective conceptualization that extremists are only right wing. Bull shit to that selectivity process. In fact I would argue your very words evidence YOUR leftist extremist stereotyping.

Viva Che.

Edited by Rue

23 minutes ago, Rue said:

Your selectivity  in only singling out the "right wing",

Someone needs to provide a small bit of balance to the continual "leftist" and "liberal media" accusations that pervade the internet. You will notice that in this case, it was almost entirely right wing driven from the beginning.

- Premature police reports - police are right wing

- School administration calling media conference - administration is certainly right wing unlike the academics

- Traditional Muslim family - most definitely right wing

- 4 media microphones visible - two right wing (CTV, Global), one far right wing (680), one centrist (City Pulse) - net very right wing

- Demands to punish an 11 year old for telling a lie - very right wing

- Sympathy shown by Prime Minister for victim of police reported crime - left wing

- Demands to apologize for showing human sympathy - right wing

I would say overall this was a very right wing event

Edited by ?Impact

25 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Someone needs to provide a small bit of balance to the continual "leftist" and "liberal media" accusations that pervade the internet. You will notice that in this case, it was almost entirely right wing driven from the beginning.

- Premature police reports - police are right wing

- School administration calling media conference - administration is certainly right wing unlike the academics

- Traditional Muslim family - most definitely right wing

- 4 media microphones visible - two right wing (CTV, Global), one far right wing (680), one centrist (City Pulse) - net very right wing

- Demands to punish an 11 year old for telling a lie - very right wing

- Sympathy shown by Prime Minister for victim of police reported crime - left wing

- Demands to apologize for showing human sympathy - right wing

I would say overall this was a very right wing event

Whoa! :lol:

Corus, Rogers and Bell are right wing? So the only left wing news source in the GTA is the CBC? 680 News is a News organization owned by Rogers, it's not exactly the Fraser Institute. Where do you see a strong political bias in Toronto Broadcast TV?

AND the TDSB is probably the most left wing thing ever. So I don't know where you're going there. 

And demanding an apology is an Right Wing thing? There's a Liberal MP who made news about demanding a CPC MP apologize for an off colour remark about a threesome and when he did she still says she's feeling traumatized. 

The reason there's such a strong pushback here is because politicians, news organizations and the school board all made hay about the possibility of an Islamophobic incident. Even if it did happen, it's completely isolated. Just like the real incidents that made Hudson start this thread in the first place. 

We're constantly told not to jump to conclusions without the facts. None of the parties involved did that. Were we really supposed to look for an Asian man on Friday? 

Now the idea that this all be brushed under the rug is hilarious. Now the Board won't say shit. I'd like to know why the girl lied, since this was shoved down the public's throat last week we should be able to get answers this week. 

Edited by Boges

BTW the idea that Fundamentalist Muslims are Right Wing is the biggest paradox in today's political landscape. 

Liberals continually ignore social positions they'd never accept from Christians or Jews because they fear being labelled Islmophobic. 

How misogynistic is it for an 11 year old to have to wear a Hijab in the first place? A true feminist PM would want to know why this girl was forced to wear such a head dress. 

Edited by Boges