Islamophobia in Canada

As always, we need to leave it up to the liberal media to actually report on the details of what happened and how this became national news. We know the right wing media was only interested in getting their microphones there (all right wing with the exception of city pulse which is more balanced) for the original media event. I guess if twitter is good enough for the President of the United States to distribute his incoherent thoughts, then why not the Toronto Police Service.

38 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

As always, we need to leave it up to the liberal media to actually report on the details of what happened and how this became national news. We know the right wing media was only interested in getting their microphones there (all right wing with the exception of city pulse which is more balanced) for the original media event. I guess if twitter is good enough for the President of the United States to distribute his incoherent thoughts, then why not the Toronto Police Service.

Cite the Right wing media. 

Kathleen Wynne also issued her premature condemnation on Twitter. 

7 hours ago, betsy said:

Maybe, just in case.........they don't want to uncover what the PM won't want us to know? 

Indeed, and that is whatever Muslims do will be alright with our dear leader PM. This PM of ours is doing everything he can to turn Canada into an indecent and immoral country along with trying to turn it into another Sodom and Gomorrah. I am pretty sure that this PM has an agenda that will not be good for Canada or for the British/European host Canadians but will be great for the third world immigrants. One million of them will be coming to Canada in the next three years thanks to our Somali Immigration minister. Canada looks doomed. 

1 hour ago, Boges said:

Twitter

So, the media just happened to be looking on the schools twitter feed that day, eh? How fortunate for them. :rolleyes: Better watch out what you say on twitter. The media may be watching you. :D

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, the media just happened to be looking on the schools twitter feed that day, eh? How fortunate for them. :rolleyes: Better watch out what you say on twitter. The media may be watching you. :D

Read the news articles.  The police tweeted a description of the attacker hoping the public would recognize the individual and he would be caught right away.  That's not unusual.

12 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Read the news articles.  The police tweeted a description of the attacker hoping the public would recognize the individual and he would be caught right away.  That's not unusual.

Whatever. But there has to be more to this incident than the police want to report. As far as I am concerned, this was a staged event.  Just another Muslim false report to try and gain sympathy from the Canadian people. 

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

American social media platforms are always good enough for Canada, regardless of political persuasion.

To the "Islamophobia" social justice warriors, the end justifies the means....just like any other special interest group.

Scissors for everybody !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0G8KfPWN1Drcmwjzwtu5

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Anyway, it was good to see the politically correct politicians being made fools of which most of them are anyway, fools. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

American social media platforms are always good enough for Canada, regardless of political persuasion.

To the "Islamophobia" social justice warriors, the end justifies the means....just like any other special interest group.

Scissors for everybody !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0G8KfPWN1Drcmwjzwtu5

I have my scissors ready to go. :D

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Whatever. But there has to be more to this incident than the police want to report. As far as I am concerned, this was a staged event.  Just another Muslim false report to try and gain sympathy from the Canadian people. 

So what is your opinion of the false report from Quebec construction companies last month that said mosques were telling them not to use female workers? Are you equally outraged at that, or do you reserve your outrage when it serves your agenda?

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

But there has to be more to this incident than the police want to report.

They likely know the reason why the girl lied.  Police would likely view that as "between the parents and child".  It would be nice if we knew why she did it, but I don't think the police are obligated to tell that reason to the public, since the attack never happened.

4 hours ago, Rue said:

My guess is the mother put her up to it. The mother is a long time right wing Muslim activist.

Could you cite a few other news stories where this well known Muslim activist has appeared? I wouldn't want to accuse you of making up stories, that is the domain of 11 year old girls.

23 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

So what is your opinion of the false report from Quebec construction companies last month that said mosques were telling them not to use female workers? Are you equally outraged at that, or do you reserve your outrage when it serves your agenda?

This "attack"  was used by all those politicians to gain political points with their favourite minority group before the facts were in.

Where was the press conference from Trudeau whent the Muslim guy molested 6 girls at a waterpark in Edmonton?  Oh yeah, that was just "white girls" getting hurt and also - Who cares about Alberta?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

A lot of organizations distribute information through their Twitter feed and Facebook. 

It's not just for POTUS to rant about whatever is on their mind at 3 am. 

1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

Could you cite a few other news stories where this well known Muslim activist has appeared? I wouldn't want to accuse you of making up stories, that is the domain of 11 year old girls.

I said it was my guess.  I guess that because unlike you I don't assume what you did. When two not one child makes up a  lie it requires coordination. You seem to forget the lie came equally from both the girl and her brother. The language in the press interview to me sounded like it was rehearsed and planned ahead of time. I have worked in the court system with children for twenty years. Its very rare they make up attack stories and if they do its because there is something underlying they need help with and were afraid to ask for help with. This alleged attack stinks to high heaven of manipulation went wrong.

Now so you get your facts straightI made up no story. I expressed a clear guess. I never posed what I said as fact. You are the one with the agenda to blame this on the 11 YEAR OLD WITH NO PROOF SHE INITIATED THE LIE. Its been my experience when they make up assault lies something else with an adult has gone on. No 11 year olds and young boys don't create attack stories. They might make up she said he said false quotes but not stranger attacks. This notion you have its normal for 11 year old girls to lie is a crock of shit.

I am sure in the days to come the media might find you the info you want on the mother. While you are at it go find out where the father is.

6 minutes ago, Rue said:

I said it was my guess.  I guess that because unlike you I don't assume what you did.

Where is the guess in "The mother is a long time right wing Muslim activist. "? You stated it like a matter of fact, but now admit you made up the whole thing. Where is the outrage from everyone else here who wants to tar and feather this 11 year old Muslim girl, could it be that Muslim is their agenda.

I am not the one making assumptions, it that that person in the mirror.

* note * yes she may have been repeating a lie, I have zero evidence of that. If I said she made up the lie then that was in error, please point out where you are accusing me of saying that. I said she told a lie.

Edited by ?Impact

Seems these hoaxes are a bit of a "thing" right now: 

http://torontosun.com/2017/09/16/never-forget-muslim-hate-crime-hoaxes/wcm/1d081b75-d0c1-4d32-aff1-79afe61ef330

This one happened in Sept, but I don't remember it from the news:

Just two weeks ago, an alleged hate crime fell apart after a 22-year-old Muslim man admitted he had "exaggerated" an assault in a Durham, Ontario park restroom. Canadian police dropped charges against a 57-year-old man whom the Muslim man claimed had shouted anti-Muslim epithets and punched him in the face.

"We could have charged him with obstructing police or mischief and he was cautioned for those two offences," a police official told the Toronto Sun. But the faker escaped without punishment.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Seems these hoaxes are a bit of a "thing" right now:

Would that be like Jason Kenney tweeting a photo of girls in chains when he was Minister, and proclaiming it represented Muslim oppression in the world. The problem however is the girls were taking part of the ceremonial Shiite Ashoura procession. The girls covered in black and chained were performing a reenactment of the aftermath of the battle of Karbala where the granddaughter of the prophet was brought chained to the Caliph in Damascus after her brother had been decapitated. This marks  a time of mourning and sadness and recall the heroism of the prophet’s descendants in the face of tyranny.

Yes, hoaxes are a problem.