Islamophobia in Canada

2 hours ago, ?Impact said:

You have had your entire life to learn French, how is it going?

Why should anyone learn French when they live in an English area? If I lived in Quebec city I'd be learning French. Fortunately I don't.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That cool - but has little if anything to do with people acting like assholes towards it.

Or because of it.  They just do, that's all.

Edited by bcsapper

12 hours ago, eyeball said:

That cool - but has little if anything to do with people acting like assholes towards it.

People 'are assholes' to Islam due to its murderous nature...written right into its 'holy texts'.

You're free to support Islam.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:39 PM, ?Impact said:

You have had your entire life to learn French, how is it going?

I had my entire life to learn German or Swedish also. But I did not bother to do so. I don't need to know any of those languages to get by. So, what's your point?  

Personally, I don't need to learn to speak french. If I go to Quebec and they refuse to speak English to me well they can go kiss my Anglo butt. It is hard to believe that there are some francos in Quebec that cannot speak English at all and who are living and are surrounded by the English language. That is sheer ignorance. Unbelievable. :rolleyes: 

On 2/21/2018 at 2:13 PM, ?Impact said:

Are they equal opportunity 'assholes' to Judaism and Christianity which also have murderous nature...written right into their 'holy texts'?

And rewrote the bible as in the new testament, something Islam has yet to do. And Imp, I think that is a very important step for Islam to take to get the support and respect of the rest of the world.

Edited by PIK

On 2/21/2018 at 10:58 PM, taxme said:

I had my entire life to learn German or Swedish also. But I did not bother to do so. I don't need to know any of those languages to get by. So, what's your point?  

Personally, I don't need to learn to speak french. If I go to Quebec and they refuse to speak English to me well they can go kiss my Anglo butt. It is hard to believe that there are some francos in Quebec that cannot speak English at all and who are living and are surrounded by the English language. That is sheer ignorance. Unbelievable. :rolleyes: 

I have had my whole life to master the english language and have not done that yet. lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PIK said:

And rewrote the bible as in the new testament, something Islam has yet to do.

There is no such thing as 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' in the Quran...a bit of a problem when combined with the Quran's 'Slay The Unbeliever Wherever You Find Them'

That's me....an unbeliever. 

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PIK said:

And rewrote the bible as in the new testament, something Islam has yet to do. And Imp, I think that is a very important step for Islam to take to get the support and respect of the rest of the world.

Once you burn the Old Testament that will have some meaning, until then it is bullshyte

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

There is no such this as 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' in the Quran...a bit of a problem when combined with the Quran's 'Slay The Unbeliever Wherever You Find Them'

That's me....an unbeliever. 

I guess that must mean that you and I may end up with our heads on the chopping block if they ever takeover Canada one day, eh?  :D  

Just now, taxme said:

I guess that must mean that you and I may end up with our heads on the chopping block if they ever takeover Canada one day, eh?  :D  

Having dodged the IRA, I hope to at least also dodge Islam. But those importing this Nazi-like ideology into my Canada are going to give-it the ol' college try it would seem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

Some will want to do that, for sure.  Most will just cluck on about how "This isn't the REAL Islam" while they video your beheading on their new iphone.

18 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Some will want to do that, for sure.  Most will just cluck on about how "This isn't the REAL Islam" while they video your beheading on their new iphone.

liberals are always working very hard to try and be the first ones in line to get their heads put on the chopping block. Liberals are such a challenge and an exercise in futility. :rolleyes:

On 2/16/2018 at 5:15 PM, ?Impact said:

I am sure every hillbilly in the country has signed that they ran out of X ink.

So you believe anyone offended by blatant race bating lies is a hillbilly? How very Liberal of you. It just never ends with you does it. You'll defend the indefensible, and when shown to be foolish in such a course you simply jump to generalizations and insults. Here's a clue, it doesn't work, nor does it make you look very good or credible.

• Like 1