Climate crisis is a farce.

taxme

Gore deserves public ridicule and perhaps jail for the crap he's caused.

The Climate Religion worships death. They promote ideas like, 'too many people on the planet'. They have sold-out to a lifeless lie and used it to throw the population into a panic of fear.

Its rather obvious that we can research and find a stable and reliable energy alternative, instead of the imposition of  suffering. But as the saying goes...'that won't feed the bulldog'. Its not saving the planet or anything like that, these death-worshipers have as a goal. Its simple fear and death. The perpetuation of suffering. THAT is what this is all about.

I am hopeful that these cult members get what they well deserve in short order.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, herbie said:

You're welcome to use up 20 pages and 3GB of server space to convince yourselves the Earth is flat..

You know we're really lucky that we have this issue to help us identify members of the anti-science cult.

Simply state the fact, and move on with your life.  In the 70s we had the Bigfoot people to deal with...

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You know we're really lucky that we have this issue to help us identify members of the anti-science cult.

Simply state the fact, and move on with your life.  In the 70s we had the Bigfoot people to deal with...

I accept AWG as real.  However, we've also see the media push panic scares like:  Y2K, acid rain, African killer bees, razor blades in Halloween apples etc.  Some people don't trust the media anymore, and shouldn't trust the government for good reason.

Despite the science being politicized, which is sad, it seems pretty obvious the earth is warming and GHG the cause.

2 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Sell LNG abroad . . . . win/win.

They just banned LNG use in another town here - we're so stupid as a country.  It's like banning wine in france.

https://nationalpost.com/news/local-news/bc-natural-gas-heating-ban-nanaimo/wcm/68371c23-5ee4-40b2-817b-8d332fcd491f

Nanaimo latest B.C. municipality to ban natural gas heating in new homes

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, taxme said:

It's all just propaganda, folks. There has been 1600 scientists and 7 top economists that have said that a climate crisis does not exist. It's all just a fraud. All this nonsense about all of this dangerous carbon in the air is a lie. The more carbon in the air the more plant life will grow and survive which is great for we humans because plants give off oxygen which helps keep we humans alive. Without carbon plants or humans or animals would not be here. 

While the west tries to impose carbon taxes to tries to stop all carbon emissions, in China, they are building more and more coal powered plants. So, why we taxpayer's in the west have to sacrifice our normal lives and pay carbon taxes to fight climate change, the Chinese  just keep adding more carbon in the air. 

This climate crisis is all about the money, like everything else is in life. When our politicians and the lying and fake MSM try and push an agenda, like with climate change crisis today, one should know by now that it has to be all bullshit. When was the last time our politicians and the MSM told the truth about anything, except what they want we the sheeple to believe? 

I do not believe in a climate crisis and neither should you. There are many scammers out there making plenty of money off this climate crisis scam. Al Gore being one of them. Gore hav mad millions trying to get people all up in a panic over nothing, and make plenty of dollars from it. Yet, these same liar like Gore refuse to heed their own warnings and words. Gore will still fly by private jet, drive big gas guzzling SUV'S and own several homes. These liars laugh at those who believe their lies. 

Come on people, wake the hell up, will you. Stop listening to those liars. They are just trying to make big bucks off of trying to scare you half to death. 

What say you? 

Source: The Iron Will Report. ☺️

The truth about climate change is that no one knows the extent of the human influence on global temperatures. No one knows where we are in the interglacial cycle, a cooling or warming period.  We do know El Niño makes it warmer here right now.  We know that it’s been on the cooler side in Ontario this summer.  We know that our global climate agreements and Canada’s current “climate action plan” aren’t lowering emissions in Canada.  We know they are making Canadians poorer and China richer. We know as we decommission coal plants in Canada, China is on the way to building 300 coal plants.  We know that green energy alternatives can’t power a modern wealthy developed country, unless those alternatives include nuclear power.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

45 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

1. I accept AWG as real.  However, we've also see the media push panic scares like:  Y2K, acid rain, African killer bees, razor blades in Halloween apples etc.  Some people don't trust the media anymore, and shouldn't trust the government for good reason.

1. I agree.  People need to be more suspicious of reporting.  Phrases like "a new report out..." And "may be linked" are indicative of bad science reporting.  They should be shouted down for that.

Instead, you hear that ALL the time.

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The truth about climate change is that no one knows the extent of the human influence on global temperatures. No one knows where we are in the interglacial cycle, a cooling or warming period.  We do know El Niño makes it warmer here right now.  We know that it’s been on the cooler side in Ontario this summer.  We know that our global climate agreements and Canada’s current “climate action plan” aren’t lowering emissions in Canada.  We know they are making Canadians poorer and China richer. We know as we decommission coal plants in Canada, China is on the way to building 300 coal plants.  We know that green energy alternatives can’t power a modern wealthy developed country, unless those alternatives include nuclear power.  

bear in mind that this iteration of Canada is very young

it has only existed since 1982

so this Canada has a very short history and no perspective as a result

thus this Canada will have to suffer the consequences of its immaturity

hard times breed better men

see the intelligent design in crucible

suffering is good for the soul of a nation therein

10 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

bear in mind that this iteration of Canada is very young

it has only existed since 1982

so this Canada has a very short history and no perspective as a result

thus this Canada will have to suffer the consequences of its immaturity

hard times breed better men

see the intelligent design in crucible

suffering is good for the soul of a nation therein

True, but in case we keep electing Trudeau types, may be worth learning Mandarin.  

1 minute ago, Zeitgeist said:

True, but in case we keep electing Trudeau types, may be worth learning Mandarin.  

“If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it.” ~ Mark 8:34–35

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, herbie said:

You're welcome to use up 20 pages and 3GB of server space to convince yourselves the Earth is flat..

Gee thanks. That's sweet of you.

And to reciprocate...You're welcome to perpetuate destruction, fear and hatred.

Frankly...I'd rather be in my position.

At least my soul and conscious are clean.

14 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

The truth about climate change is that no one knows the extent of the human influence on global temperatures.  

We also don't know if cigarettes cause cancer.  We don't.

But you can't wait for 100% certainty to act on challenges that represent significant risk.

Those who play up the "certainty" angle are missing that.  If you smell smoke you evacuate the area, as an analogy.

33 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

But you can't wait for 100% certainty to act on challenges that represent significant risk.

Those who play up the "certainty" angle are missing that.  If you smell smoke you evacuate the area, as an analogy.

True.

I remember being in grade school and hearing that cigarettes do not cause health issues. I thought...'Hmmm...if I take a bale of tobacco into a closet, light it and close the door, how long will it take before I have a serious lack of oxygen? Not long. Thus...cigarettes are definitely bad for people.'

Here's my problem with the climate change religion. I always think...'Hmmm...If its true that our fossil fuel burning is causing the global climate to alter, is this an emergency? Well...best GUSSES...and they ARE GUESSES...say that in about 20 years...or so...we MAY reach the point of no return and we all drown, burn, stave, etc. But Man is a rather ingenious animal and COULD resolve this POTENTIAL issue with research into finding a reasonable and reliable replacement. Yet...to waste our current source of energy BEFORE we have that replacement, only inflicts suffering of all kinds, on everyone, and nobody's really sure if or when we will be in real trouble. Thus what we're doing NOW...is fcking asinine.'

Fear and destruction is NOT how Man should resolve issues. I would have thought any realistic Liberal would recognize this simple truth. But...they've sold out to it and now all they do is howl, 'AHHH...WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!' And every single time I hear this BS, I think...'MOLOCH Loves You.'

Edited by Nationalist

14 hours ago, herbie said:

Oh noes, we gotsed downvopted on an insignioficant website... hang our heads in shame....

WTH does that have to do with anything? Whabiout whatabout whatabout....

LOL - OH NOES - TRIGGERED LEFTIE IS TRIGGERED!!!

The comment i was replying to suggested that if we sell LNG to other countries it would help solve the problems. I pointed out we're not even allowed to sell it here at home any more in some places so if we can't convince our own people to allow it good luck with convincing them to sell to other countries.

Entirely relevant, has nothing to do with 'whataboutism', you've completely lost your mind.  :) 

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don’t dispute that humans impact the environment in a host of ways and are probably causing a warming trend.  As always, we’re in the realm of probability.  The same goes for the estimated impact of climate action.  We’re turning our economy upside down and making people poorer on the basis of these estimates and probabilities, and it’s not a level playing field internationally, which offloads jobs overseas.

It might be different if we could look at current climate action and see significant decreases in greenhouse gas emissions, but we don’t see that.

So we’re taking a big economic hit without getting significant improvements, and doing it all on the basis of probabilities.

I propose that we don’t have policies that significantly raise the cost of living and damage our economy.  I also propose that our climate action reduces emissions significantly, certainly if it has an economic cost.

I also suggest that we don’t have unnecessary policies that raise the cost of living and emissions, such as having high immigration levels.  Targeting a modest amount of immigration to meet labour shortages in particular industries is fine.  

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So the Liberals/NDP/Greens are destroying our economy, taxing millions of people with carbon taxes for nothing and harming our standard of living, and trying to destroy the energy industry, eliminate fossil fuels, and squandering tens of billions to subsidize big corporations to build EV batteries based on an unproven and uncertain claim that man is causing global warming?  Not to mention the fact that Canada's fossil CO2 emissions are insignificant compared with the rest of the world which is doing little to nothing.  

Edited by blackbird

21 hours ago, herbie said:

And yet if it was the government and media pushing the Earth is flat, most Canadians would believe that as true...and we would be in the same boat.... 

Just look at some of the governments calls for the sky is fallen, all backed by experts in their field, scientists, doctors etc... 

Y2K, acid rain, covid, plus other pandemics,  climate change,  etc. The government has managed to scare the majority of Canadians these issues were real, real enough to spend major resources on to prevent our extinction. and when reality comes to light they were but blimps on the radar that meant nothing...

So while flat earthers may be retards, we as a majority have also fallen for the same stupid stuff...

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - OH NOES - TRIGGERED LEFTIE IS TRIGGERED!!!

Thump your chests in pride and roar. Who needs to discuss a subject when Yale can just accuse the Harvard Debating team of being leftists and walk out cheering the big WIN...

44 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

Y2K, acid rain, covid, plus other pandemics,  climate change,  etc. The government has managed to scare the majority of Canadians

What a poor response. The govt did something about it, that's why we're still here. Or are you rehashing the stupid argument that the people who weren't chickenshit of a little needle were the fools?
Arguing that they're doing the wrong thing is fine - arguing doing nothing about it is plain wrong.