'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

On 8/10/2022 at 6:53 PM, DogOnPorch said:

Just watched that Russell Brand vid, myself. He certainly gets over the target consistently. 

I have heard of him before but only recently did I watch a few of his Youtube videos and I must say I like what I see. He's not afraid to call it like it is which is refreshing. I'll keep subscribing to his channel. Real insight with some humour thrown in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

In Republican Bizarro world, standing up to Putin’s aggression is like Neville Chamberlain

How Joe Biden Helped Create The Crisis Over Ukraine

So the war begins and...where's Ukraine's "Iron Dome." Where are the jets the Ukraine needs for a serious defense? Joe picks fights just fine but when it come to finishing them he's a Chamberlain backing down from a fight to win.

He made Neville proud in Afghanistan. "Want some tanks, Ahmed? Have some tanks. Missiles? How about some missiles. Have you seen our choppers? Take as many of them as you like."

And no. Trump wouldn't have done that. Churchill wouldn't have done it either come to think of it. Neville would have though.

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

I never said it was a crime but then, Trump had already pardoned him.

It doesn't matter what these clowns do or say, you will just keep rationalizing it.

Because rational thought is required when a bunch of moon howlers get silly.

Someone has to be the adult in the room...

14 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

How Joe Biden Helped Create The Crisis Over Ukraine

So the war begins and...where's Ukraine's "Iron Dome." Where are the jets the Ukraine needs for a serious defense? Joe picks fights just fine but when it come to finishing them he's a Chamberlain backing down from a fight to win.

Build germ labs next to me, I'd suspect that one would be using them on me, as well.

But we're not allowed to consider Putin's view. He's Hitler. Today the Ukraine...tomorrow zee world!!!

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

What kind of Bizarro world do you live in? Putin has started a war before Biden is halfway through his first term. He didn't choose to do it when Trump was in the White House. It's as clear as day that Putin has no respect for Biden. Perhaps it's because of Hunter's lucrative Russian deals of which a large percentage will invariably end up in "the Big Guy's " bank accounts. Maybe it's because Putin knows Biden is weak on foreign policy. 

Xi Jingping might be the next hostile foreign leader to start a war. Hunter also has very lucrative deals with the CCP and of course a large percentage of that money will go to....well you know who.?

What would Trump have done if he was president when Putin attacked Ukraine, go to war with Russia? Dream on.

Trump manufactures all kinds of his merchandise in China. In 2018 Ivanka was awarded 16 new trademarks by China, including voting machines.

https://www.thetelegraph.com/insider/article/Trump-merchandise-keeps-coming-out-of-China-16209910.php

11 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Bullshit. You still haven't come up with an example of a single fault.

I have on numerous occasions

you have heard them

I am not going to repeat them

every time you pretend I never criticize him

because you will just pretend I never did after I do it

you're a bad faith poster

Edited by Yzermandius19

Anyone think having classified nuclear weapons documents sitting in your house is a good thing?

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/12/fbi-search-trump-mar-a-lago-home-classified-nuclear-weapons-documents-report

FBI agents were looking for secret documents about nuclear weapons among other classified material when they searched Donald Trump’s home on Monday, it has been reported.

The Washington Post cited people familiar with the investigation as saying nuclear weapons documents were thought to be in the trove the FBI was hunting in Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort. They did not specify what kind of documents or whether they referred to the US arsenal or another country’s.

46 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Anyone think having classified nuclear weapons documents sitting in your house is a good thing?

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/12/fbi-search-trump-mar-a-lago-home-classified-nuclear-weapons-documents-report

if he planned to take classified documents with him, why would you assume he didn't declassify them before doing so, when he easily could have?

the whole theory makes no sense, the FBI is full of shit, obvious witch hunt is obvious

Edited by Yzermandius19

10 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And there's another one you can add to your list as the unchallenged King of Wrong:

40th President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989

"When Reagan left office in 1989, he held an approval rating of 68%, matching those of Franklin D. Roosevelt and later Bill Clinton as the highest ratings for departing presidents in the modern era.[6] Although he had planned an active post-presidency, Reagan disclosed in November 1994 that he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease earlier that year."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

Keep on keeping on, your majesty. Do what you do. It has entertainment value. B)

That’s his official story of course but its not a coincidence that he conveniently only gets diagnosed after leaving office despite years  public speculation during the final years of his administration about his mental capacity. Headlines such as “Is Reagan Senile?” were  circulating since 1987 and he was very confused am incoherent when testifying about his administration’s Iran-Contra scandal in 1990. 

And then there’s this:

Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer’s while president, says son

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/jan/17/ronald-reagan-alzheimers-president-son

And this

Reagan Aides Once Raised the Possibility of Invoking the 25th Amendment

White House staff reportedly said that Reagan was inattentive and acting strangely, but his chief of staff dismissed the possibility of trying to remove him.

The president was acting strangely. In the wake of a scandal about his illegal dealings with foreign powers, White House aides felt he was so “inattentive and inept” that a memo sent to the chief of staff raised the prospect of invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

image.thumb.jpeg.34e62bea00aabd3a934cdf449fb64f0b.jpeg

When Did Reagan's First Signs of Alzheimer's Appear?

In My Father at 100, Ron Reagan writes of a "growing sense of alarm over his father's mental condition." He recalls the presidential debate with Walter Mondale, October 1984, in which his father seemed lost and unable to articulate himself. In "Ronald Reagan had Alzheimer's while president, says son," a short piece on the fracas by the British Guardian, Ron Reagan is quoted as saying: "My heart sank as he floundered his way through his responses, fumbling with his notes, uncharacteristically lost for words. He looked tired and bewildered."

Other observers and commentators have noted how often Reagan confused films he'd made with political reality, including telling witnesses about concentrationcamps he'd helped to liberate in World War II, when the humbler truth was rather that he had made a movie or two about the topic.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/side-effects/201101/when-did-reagans-first-signs-alzheimers-appear?amp

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if he planned to take classified documents with him, why would you assume he didn't declassify them before doing so, when he easily could have?

the whole theory makes no sense, the FBI is full of shit, obvious witch hunt is obvious

It makes perfect sense. Trump has always been an impulsive person who does whatever he feels like doing in the moment without giving a moments thought to what the rules might be or making sure they’re followed.   He had a momentary impulse to take them so he took them. End of story. 

So far none of the documents from the 15 boxes he already returned earlier this year (only after repeated requests and warnings of legal consequences)were marked “declassified” as is the usual process and there’s no record anywhere of Trump officially declassifying anything. 

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

It makes perfect sense. Trump has always been an impulsive person who does whatever he feels like doing in the moment without giving a moments thought to what the rules might be or making sure they’re followed.   He had a momentary impulse to take them so he took them. End of story. 

So far none of the documents from the 15 boxes he already returned earlier this year (only after repeated requests and warnings of legal consequences)were marked “declassified” as is the usual process and there’s no record anywhere of Trump officially declassifying anything. 

Trump declassified lots of stuff

your whole diatribe is just wishful thinking fueled by Trump Derangement Syndrome

Edited by Yzermandius19

13 hours ago, Infidel Dog said:

And there's another one you can add to your list as the unchallenged King of Wrong:

40th President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989

"When Reagan left office in 1989, he held an approval rating of 68%, matching those of Franklin D. Roosevelt and later Bill Clinton as the highest ratings for departing presidents in the modern era.[6] Although he had planned an active post-presidency, Reagan disclosed in November 1994 that he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease earlier that year."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

Keep on keeping on, your majesty. Do what you do. It has entertainment value. B)

Wikipedia is wrong

for once BeaverFever is right

Reagan was in sharp mental decline during his second term

but it started towards the end of his first term

Nancy Reagan had to play the Edith Wilson role essentially

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s his official story of course but its not a coincidence that he conveniently only gets diagnosed after leaving office despite years  public speculation during the final years of his administration about his mental capacity. Headlines such as “Is Reagan Senile?” were  circulating since 1987 and he was very confused am incoherent when testifying about his administration’s Iran-Contra scandal in 1990. 

I just love the way you like to dis anybody who disagrees with you as a conspiracy theorist but whenever some partisan wants to suggest something that appeals to your partisan list of things 'you wish were true so let's say they are' you're all over it.

And how do you manage to just block out anything that doesn't jive with your fantasy?

For example you lead with something from one son's book he was trying to flog but you leave out this from the other son.

""Ron, my brother, was an embarrassment to his father when he was alive and today he became an embarrassment to his mother," read another."

It isn't all your fault, I guess because the far lefties at The Guardian write the details in a way to let you know which son a good acolyte of the great God Prog is supposed to believe. 

And apparently you're not the only one over there on the left who wants to believe this dis of the great conservative ex-President , so it must be true. Apparently other devotees of the left are nodding under their tinfoil hats ignoring what the ex President's team of expert doctors say.

And I just dealt with a Dementia patient's decline so I know the way this works.

Everybody becomes the expert. Everybody saw it coming before you did.

Except they didn't.

Yes there's a gradual decline in memory and such that starts even before there's any diagnosis of dementia. I'll wager some of you are already experiencing it.

But seeing as everybody's an expert now, so am I. Reagan in office never reached Biden's level of obviously diagnosable dementia.

Oh damn...

I just fell for it. Everytime I do fall for it, I say never again...then I do.

OK, so the original point was Biden had the incompetence of Carter, the waffling tendency of Chamberlain, and Reagan's eventual dementia.

Bring on the obfuscation and diversion to deflect from that obvious truth. Let's prioritize whether or not Reagan's dementia was "eventual."

You got me Beave with tactic #1 of the Prog playbook. Good for you, I guess.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

And hey, did they even have teleprompter tech back in Reagan's day?

Show me when this was ever necessary with Reagan:

That was a moment alright. Being led off by a bunny...very Presidential.

• Like 1