'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Because unlike you...I respect results. I happen to like energy independence...controlled borders...economic booms.

If it's a sunny day do you applaud Trump? What policy did Trump come up with which did anything good for the economy?Mitch McConnell used to say he put up with Trump's silliness because he would sign anything McConnell put in front of him. Whatever good might be attributable to the federal government during Trump's reign came from congress, not him. He had no ideas, no budget, no health care plan, no plan for anything. Including dealing with the border.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You? Are you enjoying this Biden failure? Does it make you "feel" good?

Are you referring to his cutting the deficit or the record low unemployment?

In any case one need not approve of Biden to disapprove of Trump.

2 hours ago, sharkman said:

Hey, I think we should all calm down a little.  Keep your wigs on, so to speak.  Get a little perspective.  Savvy?

For instance, I had no idea that in 2005, a former Bill Clinton advisor by the name of Sandy Berger, was caught removing classified documents from a secure reading room in the National Archives.  He was actually sentenced.

So I take it you hope Trump is similarly sentenced?

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

No amount of special pleading will make me think you're the go-to legal expert on Presidential documents and who owns them.

No amount of wishful thinking will make them anyone's personal property. If so, you will have to concede that all Hillary's emails were her personal property. Make up your mind.

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No amount of wishful thinking will make them anyone's personal property. If so, you will have to concede that all Hillary's emails were her personal property. Make up your mind.

Go ahead and search. I could care less about Hillary's emails...30k posts....many years. I'm not the caricature you are seeking, stormtrooper...

This my Socrates hat tells me: you know nothing about the legality of Presidential documents but are adept at parroting the MSM's official government talking points like a good NPC.

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Notice that @Infidel Dog suddenly dropped the subject like a hot potato , proving once again the whenever he says “king of wrong” he it’s a sure sign he’s he’s getting his ass owned and turning desperate 

What on earth are you talking about, YOUR MAJESTY.

I posted this 9 hours before this post of yours above:

Trump Adviser Breaks the ‘Bad News’ to the FBI: The ‘Classified Docs’ in Their Possession Were Already Declassified

Did you want me to post something about the declassified documents every hour on the hour or something?

And the only one I call King of Wrong is you. Don't like it? Stop being wrong.

21 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

So I take it you hope Trump is similarly sentenced?

If you were the real Groot, you would know the answer to that question...

But to address your query, I hope that Trump receives the full measure of real justice that he and his family so richly deserve.

4 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

he's right far more often than you

you get one little victory on Reagan's dementia and it goes right to your head

Oh wait...is that what he was talking about?

He was never right about that. It was covered. Two Reagan brothers disagreed. The one accused the other of creating the myth of Reagan's early dementia to sell his book. Many lefties and apparently a few persuadable from the right jumped on the myth creating son's  conspiracy theory. The doctors say Reagan's diagnosable dementia happened years after his final term. Is this one of those things from the left where all of a sudden we don't have to listen to the experts?

I went into all this then congratulated Beave for dragging me off topic with diversion and obfuscation. But at least I know now what he was talking about above, even though it had nothing to do with the quote he used.

Edited by Infidel Dog

5 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Oh wait...is that what he was talking about?

He was never right about that. It was covered. Two Reagan brothers disagreed. The one accused the other of creating the myth of Reagan's early dementia to sell his book. Many lefties and apparently a few persuadable from the right jumped on the myth creating son's  conspiracy theory. The doctors say Reagan's diagnosable dementia happened years after his final term. Is this one of those things from the left where all of a sudden we don't have to listen to the experts?

I went into all this then congratulated Beave for dragging me off topic with diversion and obfuscation. But at least I know now what he was talking about above, even though it had nothing to do with the quote he used.

it's a thing

Reagan was clearly a shell of himself in the second term

still better than most at 100%

but the downhill trajectory was clear

doesn't mean he wasn't a great president

there is no reason to get uppity about it

chill bro

Edited by Yzermandius19

31 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Go ahead and search. I could care less about Hillary's emails...30k posts....many years. I'm not the caricature you are seeking, stormtrooper...

This my Socrates hat tells me: you know nothing about the legality of Presidential documents but are adept at parroting the MSM's official government talking points like a good NPC.

The Presidential Records Act, or PRA, governs the maintenance of presidential records. It was passed in 1978, after former President Richard Nixon sought to destroy recordings made in the White House that documented activities related to the Watergate scandal, David S. Ferriero, archivist of the United States who is in charge of NARA, explained in a 2017 publication for the National Archives.

When a president leaves office, the archivist takes custody of the records from that administration and is responsible for their preservation and for providing access to the public, according to a Congressional Research Service report.

“The Presidential Records Act requires that all records created by presidents be turned over to the National Archives at the end of their administrations,” NARA said in its Jan. 31 statement.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries/laws/1978-act.html?_ga=2.35104353.1926807549.1644840397-2024663419.1635877428

https://www.archives.gov/publications/prologue/2017/summer/archivist-pra-fra

Edited by Aristides

33 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

If it's a sunny day do you applaud Trump? What policy did Trump come up with which did anything good for the economy?Mitch McConnell used to say he put up with Trump's silliness because he would sign anything McConnell put in front of him. Whatever good might be attributable to the federal government during Trump's reign came from congress, not him. He had no ideas, no budget, no health care plan, no plan for anything. Including dealing with the border.

If you're going to compare Trump's economic record against that of Joe Biden it's not a good place to start. And you're saying Trump didn't have a plan for dealing with the border? Trump did not solve the border problem but he did make an effort do to so unlike Biden. Biden won't tackle the border issue because his handlers WANT the huge influx of illegals to keep streaming over the border.

Biden did have a good jobs report recently but a lot of people have dropped out of the labour market in recent years.

There are going to be a whopping 90,000 or so new jobs created soon...in the IRS! These agents will be targeting average working Americans and political opponents as well no doubt. 

11 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

it's a thing

Reagan was clearly a shell of himself in the second term

still better than most at 100%

but the downhill trajectory was clear

doesn't mean he wasn't a great president

there is no reason to get uppity about it

chill bro

And as I already mentioned, memory loss and decline of cognitive ability happens with age but Alzheimer's is a diagnosable line and Reagan didn't meet the parameters of that disease until years after his last term.

Possibly one could have mocked Reagan in that last year or so  for early onset dementia the way we do with Biden, but that's not the way I remember it. To me the armchair experts who "knew it all along" didn't appear until after his Alzheimer's was diagnosed.

Edited by Infidel Dog

In any case comparing Biden's issues since he took office with possible issues in Reagan's final year or so is hardly a fair comparison. We were mocking Biden and accusing him of being drugged up to hear his advisors quoted replies to Trump in his ear plug during the debates.

Idiots voted for that dementia ridden Biden clown. (Most likely not as many as we thought but some did) Reagan was just fine during his campaigns. It was "morning in America."

Edited by Infidel Dog

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Again...you do not know but will be selective in how that law is applied as Obama walked away with much more "classified documents" that he said he'd eventually "scan make available online". The National Archives and the FBI figured that was plenty good enough even though none of it has been "scanned and put online" to this day.

But Trump...well...that's different.

What it is is a fishing expedition to show that THEY have the power to f*ck with a former President. Plant evidence, go through his/your underwear. Whatever they like. THEY have the power to decide who runs for the Republican Party's nomination for President. THEY decide. Not you. Their bought and paid for media will support them in this venture. You will assist as you're a good Gamma...or is that a Delta? Hard to tell online...

Edited by DogOnPorch

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Again...you do not know but will be selective in how that law is applied as Obama walked away with much more "classified documents" that he said he'd eventually "scan make available online". The National Archives and the FBI figured that was plenty good enough even though none of it has been "scanned and put online" to this day.

But Trump...well...that's different.

What it is is a fishing expedition to show that THEY have the power to f*ck with a former President. Plant evidence, go through his/your underwear. Whatever they like. THEY have the power to decide who runs for the Republican Party's nomination for President. THEY decide. Not you. Their bought and paid for media will support them in this venture. You will assist as you're a good Gamma...or is that a Delta? Hard to tell online...

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-obama-million-documents-929954890662

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

You can disapprove all you like. Many do. But none of you can dispute the results.

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Most wouldn't see good judgement as an affliction.

But of course it would be at odds with admiration for Donald Trump.

Trump...or some other rational person who cares more about the nation than their own bank accounts. I could care less actually. 

But I do know results when I see them.

34 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Have your "fact checkers" at the far left AP "fact check" this one from 2017.

Judicial Watch: Obama NSC Advisor Susan Rice’s Unmasking Material is at Obama Library

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”

The agency also informed Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition officials. Specifically, the NSC told Judicial Watch:

Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library.  You may send your request to the Obama Library.  However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.

So closed to the public for 5 years: does that mean "classified?" I think it does. Did Judicial Watch ever get the documents from the Obama library? I heard they didn't. But documents were taken and stored at the Obama library and some were classified. 

Edited by Infidel Dog

This "investigation" just keeps looking more and more dirty as the information comes out:

DEVELOPING: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump's home work in the same CounterIntelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed "espionage" investigation at Mar-a-Lago.
Posted on 7:30 PM · Aug 12th, 2022

https://gettr.com/post/p1mdvss3354

• Like 1