'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

Speaking of liars and cheaters.

So, when Hillary lost the election there was a sitting Democratic president, where was the fraud? When did she or the Democrats claim there was election fraud?

That's the thing. When Trump and his cult win an election, the process was all above board. When they lose it is because of fraud. Even when they lose in otherwise red states. It was the same system, run mostly by the same people.  Such things are dictatorships made of.

Edited by Aristides
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Speaking of liars and cheaters.

So, when Hillary lost the election there was a sitting Democratic president, where was the fraud? When did she or the Democrats claim there was election fraud?

That's the thing. When Trump and his cult win an election, the process was all above board. When they lose it is because of fraud. Even when they lose in otherwise red states. It was the same system, run mostly by the same people.  Such things are dictatorships made of.

https://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-maintains-2016-election-160716779.html

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-flynn-investigation-what-did-obama-and-biden-know-and-when-did-they-know

Shall I go on?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Please do. Clinton was understandably pissed at the time but how many times did she go to court and lose? When did she want to seize voting machines? Who dd she accuse and who did she call asking them to "find her votes"?

Flynn. They guy who told Trump to suspend the constitution, silence the press and hold an new election under military authority. The guy who took the 5th over 100 times just like his hero.  

Like I said, such things dictatorships are made of.

Edited by Aristides

33 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Please do. Clinton was understandably pissed at the time but how many times did she go to court and lose? When did she want to seize voting machines? Who dd she accuse and who did she call asking them to "find her votes"?

Flynn. They guy who told Trump to suspend the constitution, silence the press and hold an new election under military authority. The guy who took the 5th over 100 times just like his hero.  

That's what she gets for wiping her server and taking a hammer to her phones. Its also what she gets for leaving the Libyan embassy out to die.

Flynn told Trump to suspend the constitution? I assume you can prove that?

Dictatorships like the Biden dictatorship? Like politicizing law enforcement? Like creating a speech authority? Like calling those who disagree with his BS, terrorists?

Biden's playing the Stalin Book Of Dictatorship by the letter. And I must assume that you agree with this chicken offings because... Trump.

You sound like the morons who supported the Soviets in Eastern and Central Europe. Much like those who supported the NAZI movement.

"They're bad and must be disposed of because...Trump."

Go home son...

Just now, BeaverFever said:

Hilarious opposite-of-reality from the Big Lie follower who believes zero-evidence conspiracy theories and thinks Trump and Republicans are infallible gods who are not to be questioned 

I hardly think Trump and Republicans are infallible

it's just obvious the Democrats are far more fallible

and you try to spin any criticism of the Democrats

as coming from far right extremists

so that way you can write off all criticism of them without having to think

10 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Don't ask The Beave to think. Just leave him to his junk copy and paste posts. The readers know a blank slate when they read one...

24 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Fake news!

Democrats and Liberals openly disagreewith  and criticize each other including their leaders like Biden and Trudeau all the time. On any given day it’s in the “mainstream media” all the time  

I disregard what far right extremists say but that doesn’t mean I assume anything critical is from far right extremists  

On the other hand, Republicans only listen to right-wing sources and claim any inconvenient facts or opinions are part of some vast liberal conspiracy that involves all the world’s sources of non-right information and governments, including some of their fellow Republicans who are unfortunate enough to be deemed insufficiently extremist  “RINOs” on any given day or topic  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Fake news!

Democrats and Liberals openly disagreewith  and criticize each other including their leaders like Biden and Trudeau all the time. On any given day it’s in the “mainstream media” all the time  

I disregard what far right extremists say but that doesn’t mean I assume anything critical is from far right extremists  

On the other hand, Republicans only listen to right-wing sources and claim any inconvenient facts or opinions are part of some vast liberal conspiracy that involves all the world’s sources of non-right information and governments, including some of their fellow Republicans who are unfortunate enough to be deemed insufficiently extremist  “RINOs” on any given day or topic  

Fake Newth!

LOL...

47 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh...so as a private citizen, he published his opinion and the opinion of the organization he works with.

Perhaps heavy-handed but...not a crime.

I never said it was a crime but then, Trump had already pardoned him.

It doesn't matter what these clowns do or say, you will just keep rationalizing it.

Edited by Aristides

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Hilarious. Trump’s appointees were a rogues gallery of hacks, grifters, rejects from other past Republican campaigns, wife-beaters and Russia-colluders, many of whom ended up with criminal charges and convictions. People came and went from the Trump administration almost daily, either quitting or resigning in disgrace due to one misdeed or another. Tell me about  how Omarosa  was such a great appointee. 

I never claimed all of Trump's appointees were perfect. He made some bad choices without question.

But as I keep pointing out, Americans were better off then than now.

Biden is like a combination of Jimmy Carter and Neville Chamberlain.

25 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Maybe even Reagen too...but just because of  the Alzheimers Ron came down with after his presidency.

As incompetent as Jimmy with Neville's tendency to waffle and Ron's Alzheimers.

Edited by Infidel Dog

On 8/9/2022 at 5:56 AM, Nationalist said:

Trust the MSM.

Trust the institutions.

Claim to be "Conservative".

Anything to virtue-signal.

I say we go back to nature. I think another couple hundred thousand years of evolution under everyone's belts would make a world of difference in everyone's outlook.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

I never claimed all of Trump's appointees were perfect. He made some bad choices without question.

But as I keep pointing out, Americans were better off then than now.

In Republican Bizarro world, standing up to Putin’s aggression is like Neville Chamberlain while REPUBLICANS admitting to being an actual Putin supporter saying they side with Russia against the USA is somehow like Churchill. 

9 hours ago, Aristides said:

To this very day Hillary Clinton still claims that the 2016 election was stolen and that Trump was an illegitimate president. Surely you must be aware of that.

One would think that any leader with dictatorial aspirations would do things like weaponize federal agencies against his opponents. I'm not aware of Trump ordering the DOJ or the IRS to go on the attack against his opponents.

On the other hand Obama did it, and so did Biden. Or rather, Biden's handlers ordered those actions.

15 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

In Republican Bizarro world, standing up to Putin’s aggression is like Neville Chamberlain while REPUBLICANS admitting to being an actual Putin supporter saying they side with Russia against the USA is somehow like Churchill. 

What kind of Bizarro world do you live in? Putin has started a war before Biden is halfway through his first term. He didn't choose to do it when Trump was in the White House. It's as clear as day that Putin has no respect for Biden. Perhaps it's because of Hunter's lucrative Russian deals of which a large percentage will invariably end up in "the Big Guy's " bank accounts. Maybe it's because Putin knows Biden is weak on foreign policy. 

Xi Jingping might be the next hostile foreign leader to start a war. Hunter also has very lucrative deals with the CCP and of course a large percentage of that money will go to....well you know who.?

18 minutes ago, ironstone said:

What kind of Bizarro world do you live in? Putin has started a war before Biden is halfway through his first term. He didn't choose to do it when Trump was in the White House. It's as clear as day that Putin has no respect for Biden. Perhaps it's because of Hunter's lucrative Russian deals of which a large percentage will invariably end up in "the Big Guy's " bank accounts. Maybe it's because Putin knows Biden is weak on foreign policy. 

Xi Jingping might be the next hostile foreign leader to start a war. Hunter also has very lucrative deals with the CCP and of course a large percentage of that money will go to....well you know who.?

Dude that makes no sense. They go to war with  people they make business deals with?

Also Hunter was supposed to he conspiring with Ukraine and Zelensky You’ve got your crackpot conspiracies all screwed up.  

As point of fact it was Trump and his people who had deals up the wazoo with Russia.  Why would Putin attack Trump when Trump was his faithful servant helping Putin undermine NATO and Europe and trying to end sanctions against Russia? If you want to know how much Putin “respected” Trump all you have to do is watch the smirk on Putin’s face in Helsinki as  he stood there while Trump licked his Russian balls and fawned over how “powerful” Putin is and how he believes Putin over Americans 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

FACT:  It was during, not after his presidency. 

And there's another one you can add to your list as the unchallenged King of Wrong:

40th President of the United States
In office
January 20, 1981 – January 20, 1989

"When Reagan left office in 1989, he held an approval rating of 68%, matching those of Franklin D. Roosevelt and later Bill Clinton as the highest ratings for departing presidents in the modern era.[6] Although he had planned an active post-presidency, Reagan disclosed in November 1994 that he had been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease earlier that year."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Reagan

Keep on keeping on, your majesty. Do what you do. It has entertainment value. B)

Edited by Infidel Dog
  • Like 1