Are we being gaslighted by the leftists?

West

27 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I think it may be too late for Canada, which is hurtling towards China-style totalitarian capitalism/surveillance capitalism/digital capitalism.  Actually it’s already arrived, but Trudeau is blind to what he has instituted, which is in fact unconstitutional policies backstopped by martial law. He’s tried to mollify it with euphemisms and conditions, but that is our reality in Canada today.  Canada is a totalitarian country.  

Exactly. The passport is our version of China's social credit system, where the sheeple get more rights than citizens who aren't in lock-step with the government. 

Dr Patricia Daly, the Chief Medical Health Officer for Vancouver Coastal Health, admitted on a zoom call that the vaccination passport has NOTHING to do with stopping the spread of covid in public places. It is merely an incentive program to reward people who do as they're told and to restrict the freedoms of people who think for themselves. 

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoicemedia/view/busted-chief-medical-officer-admits-vaccine-617148ad302c3230188d9998

But hey, let's throw some truckers in jail if they protest against such an unconstitutional farce.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Exactly. The passport is our version of China's social credit system, where the sheeple get more rights than citizens who aren't in lock-step with the government. 

Dr Patricia Daly, the Chief Medical Health Officer for Vancouver Coastal Health, admitted on a zoom call that the vaccination passport has NOTHING to do with stopping the spread of covid in public places. It is merely an incentive program to reward people who do as they're told and to restrict the freedoms of people who think for themselves. 

https://tv.gab.com/channel/redvoicemedia/view/busted-chief-medical-officer-admits-vaccine-617148ad302c3230188d9998

But hey, let's throw some truckers in jail if they protest against such an unconstitutional farce.

It’s against the Canadian constitution to do all of these things but our government is doubling down and removing any requirement to justify their suppression of opposition to vaccine mandates.  I still can’t believe this is happening in Canada when other countries are dropping mandates and restrictions.  I’ve never been truly ashamed of Canada until now.  

• Like 1

I thought it was particularly cheap for Trudeau to tell the opposition that “they are standing with people who wave swastikas”, as though the majority of the protesters are Nazis and so are the Conservatives.  Of course there are the descendants of Jews who died in concentration camps in the Conservative party and here’s one of the members’ reactions:

15 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I thought it was particularly cheap for Trudeau to tell the opposition that “they are standing with people who wave swastikas”, as though the majority of the protesters are Nazis and so are the Conservatives.  Of course there are the descendants of Jews who died in concentration camps in the Conservative party and here’s one of the members’ reactions:

That's all the little boy has left. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

He's calling Canadians Nazis. You're free to go stand with the dude.

which is exactly what our conspiracy LARPers do here.  There's hardly a thread on this board where we don't have one of our resident clowns calling another poster a nazi or fascist for not agreeing with them.  The outrage over Trudeau talking about swastikas is therefore pretty hilarious irony. 

• Like 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

which is exactly what our conspiracy LARPers do here.  There's hardly a thread on this board where we don't have one of our resident clowns calling another poster a nazi or fascist for not agreeing with them.  The outrage over Trudeau talking about swastikas is therefore pretty hilarious irony. 

Trudeau is calling Canadians Nazis.

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

My main point of contention against the mandates is that they're forcing millions of people to vax who are not at risk from covid at all, and they do it to 1) make money and 2) to drive up the vax success rates. Vaxing 5-40 yr olds is completely unnecessary. 

You need to provide evidence for point 1 and 2.  Records of plotters plotting for example, emails, video, audio, whistleblowers...the magnitude of what you're contending must be huge involving dozens if not hundreds of people in each country..thousands of people around the world. Not a single one of these have come forth with a shred of evidence for the plot or the people involved.

It's a fantasy.

11 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Rubber and glue...

26 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You need to provide evidence for point 1 and 2.  Records of plotters plotting for example, emails, video, audio, whistleblowers...

No he doesn't. No more than you have to offer up first source proof for your opinions.

There should be some rationale, of course. And the rationale that Big Pharma might want to keep their gigantic Pandemic windfall producing from what they're calling the covid "vaccines" as long as possible is that their is such a windfall. But you should already know about this gigantic Big Pharma vaccine bonanza.

But OK, as a courtesy here's some support for the fact such a windfall exists.

Pfizer is not the only Big Pharma company to have profited from the pandemic. The People's Vaccine Alliance (PVA), a coalition campaigning for wider access to Covid vaccines, says that Pfizer, BioNTech, and Moderna are making combined profits of nearly $93.5 million a day or $65,000 every minute or $1,000 a second.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/opinion/moneycontrol-pro-panorama-vaccine-windfall-for-big-pharma-but-at-what-cost-8066211.html

Now as to the idea Big Pharma might be up to no good, and moving the board around to make sure the machine that runs rules and laws as well as public and private opinion knows what side their bread is buttered on and reacts accordingly it wouldn't be the first time. And yeah, there's support for that. That shouldn't surprise you. Naturally the average guy isn't going to want to spend the rest of the day looking for such support and that's what makes you brave enough to demand it.

But I've already collected it. Go ahead, ask again.

Edited by Infidel Dog

20 hours ago, dialamah said:

Bet every single one of you anti-vax are ok with laws dictating what people of faith can wear. 

I think it's fair to say the burka is the most notable example of that and in that case it's not  me that decides that they wear it or not . It's the husbands. Just saying.

And more to the point, you said anti vax. Most of the truckers and their supporters have been vaxxed, it's the mandates. Being anti vax mandate is different. Some of the provinces might soon be lifting proof of vax requirements. 

The trucker protest has affected many others in the vicinity negatively with regards to quality of life. But so have the covid restrictions for the past two years or so. Covid is a problem but it's not the bubonic plague either. And covid restrictions were never really meant to apply to politicians, we all know that.

8 minutes ago, Infidel Dog said:

Now as to the idea Big Pharma might be up to no good, and moving the board around to make sure the machine that runs rules and laws as well as public and private opinion knows what side their bread is buttered on and reacts accordingly it wouldn't be the first time. And yeah, there's support for that. That shouldn't surprise you. Naturally the average guy isn't going to want to spend the rest of the day looking for such support and that's what makes you brave enough to demand it.

But I've already collected it. Go ahead, ask again.

Sure there's support for believing the contention there's bribery and number fudging and such going on but you still need proof of evidence especially against the 'machine'.  We have nothing.

I'm just an average guy who like to talk about outlawing the means by which 'moving the board around' is facilitated but very few people seem very concerned with doing much about this ability of officials to do so on behalf of big corporations.  This sort of corporate/state collusion is a very real feature of fascism I might add.

Is it safe to say you'd be castigating me for wanting to prevent our government to move the board around on behalf of Canada's oil industry?  How about preventing things like laundering money for real dictators?    

43 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You need to provide evidence for point 1 and 2.  Records of plotters plotting for example, emails, video, audio, whistleblowers...the magnitude of what you're contending must be huge involving dozens if not hundreds of people in each country..thousands of people around the world. Not a single one of these have come forth with a shred of evidence for the plot or the people involved.

It's a fantasy.

Nope.

The gov't needs to prove why they're force-vaxing 10M people with a non-working vax, that has harmful side effects, just because covid killed less than 30 of them in 2 years.

30 out of 10Million. Hmmmmm. FORCE VAX THEM ALL!

Your post is bullshit. 

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Nope.

The gov't needs to prove why they're force-vaxing 10M people with a non-working vax, that has harmful side effects, just because covid killed less than 30 of them in 2 years.

30 out of 10Million. Hmmmmm. FORCE VAX THEM ALL!

Your post is bullshit. 

Speaking of bullshit but....force-vaxxing?

Bwahahahahaha! 

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

He's calling Canadians Nazis. You're free to go stand with the dude.

You and 3/4 of the other hypocrites around here call Canadians Nazis too.

Notwithstanding the fact your family is actually linked to them.  I've always realized this isn't your fault and I hope you get some solace from knowing you're not alone because we're all Nazis now.