Emergency Measures Act - Umm...

Moonbox

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah that's definitely fake news - you shouldn't follow sources like that.  Note the date is a few years back and yet nothing has been reported by reputable sites.  

I also had people giving me sources saying Harper's wife was a Lesbian, had an affair with a female RCMP officer...

You need to discriminate a little more.

That's not how this works Michael.  If it tells you the sort of thing you want to hear, it's 100% true.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Yeah that's definitely fake news - you shouldn't follow sources like that.  Note the date is a few years back and yet nothing has been reported by reputable sites.  

I also had people giving me sources saying Harper's wife was a Lesbian, had an affair with a female RCMP officer...

You need to discriminate a little more.

She, no doubt, experienced things differently.

17 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Every day when I start my first post of the day here it cancels my post out and sends me back to the forums front page. Is this happening to you also? It's very annoying when just as I am finished and ready to post, pop, my post is gone. Just wondering. ?

16 hours ago, West said:

Liberals are saying the emergency act was passed because there were rapists in the crowd. 

Leftists must be so proud of the idiots they elected eh

It's a wonder that the liars in the lying media did not say that they just happened to have seen a quick visit by Putin and Trump in the truckers protest to show their support and signing autographs, and will no doubt have said, see, we knew Trump and Putin were behind these trucker terrorists all the time. Sadly, there will no doubt be plenty of stupid anti-protest buffoons out there who would believe that lie. Lol. 

Leftist liberals have no class at all and are mostly just made up of a bunch of stupid beyond repair mentally ill buffoons. Liberalism is a terrible disease to have been inflicted with and it is very sad for those who have that disease. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Every day when I start my first post of the day here it cancels my post out and sends me back to the forums front page. Is this happening to you also? It's very annoying when just as I am finished and ready to post, pop, my post is gone. Just wondering. ?

Please explain what is going on.  If there is a computer problem, we want to fix it. 

If it seems like you are being targeted and censored unfairly, you are likely misunderstanding. 

Out with it: what are you experiencing? 

I get logged out automatically after a few minutes.  I spend time writing a post/message too but get logged out before sending it.  Is that it? 

On 3/3/2022 at 1:41 PM, taxme said:

Actually yes, the site is giving me problems as well, especially on my phone.

sometimes the pages dint load, and hangs up when saving a reply. The reply doesnt get saved.

• Like 1

This is Covid trend in Norway. For equivalent population to Ontario, multiply by 3.

There was never a lockdown, in the same sense. The daily count, in equivalent numbers never went above 30 (Ontario: over 100). This is a clear, factual difference between an effective competent management, and authoritarian, voluntaristic and draconian while ineffective and clueless by Emergency act management.

And it's not going to get better. Remember Putin.

On 3/9/2022 at 12:15 AM, West said:

The UK press is really hitting Trudeau hard during his visit pointing out the striking similarities between how putin treats protestors and how Trudeau does. 

Is it the UK press, or the UK tabloids and fringe websites you get from your 4dchan links?  I follow British news constantly and haven't seen anything of the sort.  Other than some losers complaining that he met the Queen without wearing the mask (I'm sure the protocol was 100% up to the Queen and her staff), there's not much news about him at all.  They acknowledge his popularity tanked with the Emergencies Act, but that's hardly news.  

How many thousands of protesters were arrested in Ottawa, btw?  

Edited by Moonbox

1 minute ago, Moonbox said:

Is it the UK press, or the UK tabloids and fringe websites you get from your 4dchan links?  I follow British news constantly and haven't seen anything of the sort.  

You realize it is a total waste of time talking to some of these people who oppose mandates, health restrictions, and support Covid conspiracy theories.  They think they have the right to blockade highways, borders, and occupy streets with impunity.  You are talking to a brick wall.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You realize it is a total waste of time talking to some of these people who oppose mandates, health restrictions, and support Covid conspiracy theories.  They think they have the right to blockade highways, borders, and occupy streets with impunity.  You are talking to a brick wall.

What exactly is a "conspiracy theory" ?

Only the loving covid mob can shut your business down 

Edited by West

19 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Says the Mitt Romney of Canadian "conservatism".  Fact. You are a liberal.

27 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Is it the UK press, or the UK tabloids and fringe websites you get from your 4dchan links?  I follow British news constantly and haven't seen anything of the sort.  Other than some losers complaining that he met the Queen without wearing the mask (I'm sure the protocol was 100% up to the Queen and her staff), there's not much news about him at all.  They acknowledge his popularity tanked with the Emergencies Act, but that's hardly news.  

Wow you are out of touch with reality  

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

I side with anybody on the health restrictions and against illegal thugs that occupy streets.  Nothing to do with left or right.  I support law and order.

So you support bankrupting businesses. Disgusting

I stand with the little guy. The small business owner who was bankrupted thanks to people like you. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Me, too.

The owners of the Iconic Cafe just got evicted for serving coffee to the truckers.

Absolutely ridonkulous.

It’s a dictatorship.  What the government and police did to these small business owners is unconstitutional and immoral.  Sadly the courts are in the Liberal pockets.  Hell, the judge who sentenced Lich ran for the Liberals.  It’s a one party system that owns all the institutions.  I didn’t understand it until recently.

I used to be really proud of Canada.

Edited by Zeitgeist