Emergency Measures Act - Umm...

Moonbox

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And lost your grip.

Nonsense. Plenty of parallels here. 

I visited the Genocide memorial in Kigali as well as the Genocide sites in Cambodia. They didn't just get there overnight. Gradually demonized people, made them carry cards, dehumanized them through calling them names like "termites" "disease carriers" etc. Just like you folks do, whether wittingly or unwittingly, with the unvaccinated. 

"If only the just complied"

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, West said:

Nonsense. Plenty of parallels here.

Really really thin nonsensical parallels though and certainly every bit as silly as the one Trudeau is drawing.

What's really funny is that Trudeau thinks he's the only adult in the room too.

5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Really really thin nonsensical parallels though and certainly every bit as silly as the one Trudeau is drawing.

What's really funny is that Trudeau thinks he's the only adult in the room too.

Not at all. The rhetoric from our Prime Minister "should we tolerate these people?" is exactly what you'd expect. 

I've never heard really any politician talk like that in western democracy in quite some time. Well there is the American democrats.. maybe that's the left wing style and like that type of inflammatory rhetoric?

26 minutes ago, West said:

Not at all. The rhetoric from our Prime Minister "should we tolerate these people?" is exactly what you'd expect.

I'm not the least bit surprised that people who would compare Canada's government to that of Germany's Nazis and China's dictatorship are capable of imagining such great evil in a simpleton's question. 

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm not the least bit surprised that people who would compare Canada's government to that of Germany's Nazis and China's dictatorship are capable of imagining such great evil in a simpleton's question. 

You think that rhetoric is acceptable? 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I think its perfectly acceptable when its directed towards people who draw the sort of  parallels you routinely see being drawn around here.

Lol.. 

Yeah exclusion of people you dislike is great and normal eh. Not authoritarian whatsoever and if you suggest otherwise YOU are the bigot for opposing left wing bigotry.

Edited by West

2 hours ago, West said:

Lol.. 

Yeah exclusion of people you dislike is great and normal eh. Not authoritarian whatsoever and if you suggest otherwise YOU are the bigot for opposing left wing bigotry.

No I'm not, it's completely normal for people to shun obnoxious assholes.

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why are you so butt-hurt about the fact that people pointed out the blatant similarities between the Cdn gov't and the Nazis? People like Bill Maher and Elon Musk even noted it. 

Face it, it's just something that happened and the obvious comparisons were made.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Why are you so butt-hurt about the fact that people pointed out the blatant similarities between the Cdn gov't and the Nazis? People like Bill Maher and Elon Musk even noted it. 

Face it, it's just something that happened and the obvious comparisons were made.

Yup. 

Control the media? Check

Segregate a portion of the population with ID cards for goods and services? Check

Deny family access to their loved ones? Check

Clamp down on gathering so free flow of ideas can't be discussed? Check

Fake Emergencies enforced by rogue police with no regard for rule of law? Check

Threats and intimidation? Check 

Scapegoating a portion of the population for sickness and economic decline? Check

Surveillance state? Check

How can we not see the parallels? Only thing missing is mass murder... judging by history that may be next 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Butt-hurt? More like hilarity.

In the meantime when will your butt hurt enough that you feel motivated enough to actively resist your enslavement and mass-murder?

Further to the above why are we not seeing stories about Jewish Canadian conservatives fleeing the country in droves?  Are they completely oblivious or something?

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Butt-hurt? More like hilarity.

Shoulda known you'd like it.

In the meantime when will your butt hurt enough that you feel motivated enough to actively resist your enslavement and mass-murder?

Further to the above why are we not seeing stories about Jewish Canadian conservatives fleeing the country in droves?  Are they completely oblivious or something?

FYI Naziism didn't go from glittery rainbow farts to the holocaust overnight. It was a process that was almost identical to what Trudeau is doing.

Hate-mongering, book-burning (censorship), control over the media, control over the judiciary, legalized police brutality, seizure of bank accounts, a vaccine passport (gesundheitspass), etc. 

If you ever wondered what kind of person would go along with all that stuff just look in a mirror. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

FYI Naziism didn't go from glittery rainbow farts to the holocaust overnight. It was a process that was almost identical to what Trudeau is doing.

It was only three years between Kristallnacht and the 1st extermination camps.  Trudeau has already been in power for 5 years.  How much longer is this process is going to take?  I'm betting it will be a moving date that is forever just over the horizon.

In any case am I really expected to believe that Canada's Jewish community is oblivious to what you're talking about? Where is the Jewish Defense League and why aren't Jews fleeing Canada?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eyeball said:

It was only three years between Kristallnacht and the 1st extermination camps.  Trudeau has already been in power for 5 years.  How much longer is this process is going to take?  I'm betting it will be a moving date that is forever just over the horizon.

In any case am I really expected to believe that Canada's Jewish community is oblivious to what you're talking about? Where is the Jewish Defense League and why aren't Jews fleeing Canada?

It has only been a few months since his hate-mongering began in earnest, and I'm not saying that he even has gas chambers in his future plans, but he's definitely calling plays from the Nazi playbook right now. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

It has only been a few months since his hate-mongering began in earnest, and I'm not saying that he even has gas chambers in his future plans, but he's definitely calling plays from the Nazi playbook right now. 

And what do Jews think or say about this?

I'm betting bwahaha.

• 1 month later...

Just a question, when are liberals going to see through all the bullshit, and stop supporting a party that has constantly lied to all Canadians, why was there a need to lie about anything that was supposed to be above board, what are they trying to cover up. incompetence perhaps. Sunny ways and transparency, we've yet to see.  Let's just admit they F***ed up nobody is going to remember this come election day anyways.

The Liberals insisted that they only brought in the Act after police requested it (my colleague Lorne Gunter found at least six examples of Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino making this claim). However, at committee the heads of both the Ottawa police and RCMP said they never made such a request.

Then there’s Justice Minister David Lametti’s claim that malicious foreigners were funding the convoy. But testimony revealed that no level of law enforcement ever told them this. Finance Canada even testified that the convoy was mostly supported by small donations from thousands of average Canadians.

FUREY: The Emergencies Act inquiry isn't looking good for Trudeau (msn.com)

• Like 1

Apparently Pat King's bank account is still frozen. 

Imagine a country who tosses a man in jail for protesting, denies him bail, then locks down his bank account so he can't pay his legal fees thus doesn't have access to legal counsel.

If this were a middle eastern country and they were locking up political foes we would've flown air force missions over it by now. Yet nobody bats an eye here