What are the options to remove Justin Trudeau?

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

Why would his androgynous nature matter?

Everyone has an "androgynous nature" to some degree.

Justin's is...a little theatrical. Overly pronounced. Purposeful...IMO.

He mimics the outrage he reads from Libbies online, and thinks that will satisfy the majority of Canadians. And why shouldn't he? The media up here makes the li'l tyke out to be some sort of saint. Be that as it may...

Pixie-Dust has shown himself to be nothing more than a bought and paid for shill for Communist China and for  Twitter. But what's really embarrassing is his childish hiding and over the top...illegal...reactions to being challenged. For that, he will go down in history as the most disgraceful PM Canada has ever had. Worse than Mila stealing furniture.

Canadian Federal politics right now is a bloody joke.

29 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

You don’t think you can be a male and be feminine?  

I’m not sure it’s Trudeau who is confused about gender….

I am. I also think your attempts to virtue signal about sex and gender are...transparent and typical?

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I am. I also think your attempts to virtue signal about sex and gender are...transparent and typical?

I was responding to your post that if Trudeau was a man, it would be nice.  

So….   Who was virtue signalling?  ( A real man can admit when he’s wrong…)

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Haha 1

I have heard this story before but of course the MSM would not dare breathe a word of it or even investigate. The same MSM that ran wild with the Trump pee tape concoction.

Justin Trudeau Signed An Agreement For $2.25 Million To Silence a Girl "Much Younger Than 17" - Council of European Canadians (eurocanadians.ca)

Trudeau accusor lands a seven-figure NDA to keep quiet about West Grey departure | Vigile.Québec

I wonder who else is going to run against Pierre Poilievre ? The MSM will be sharpening their knives.

39 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I have heard this story before but of course the MSM would not dare breathe a word of it or even investigate. The same MSM that ran wild with the Trump pee tape concoction.

Justin Trudeau Signed An Agreement For $2.25 Million To Silence a Girl "Much Younger Than 17" - Council of European Canadians (eurocanadians.ca)

Trudeau accusor lands a seven-figure NDA to keep quiet about West Grey departure | Vigile.Québec

I wonder who else is going to run against Pierre Poilievre ? The MSM will be sharpening their knives.

Only conspiracy sites dare to post that story?  Hmmm….

9 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Only conspiracy sites dare to post that story?  Hmmm….

It's a pretty serious allegation to be made against a sitting Prime Minister. One would think that he would take them to court for libel or slander.

I seem to recall that the Canadian media were very slow to acknowledge the Trudeau blackface story, and then reluctantly so.

Did Trudeau deny the Buffalo Chronicle’s reporting?
“To date, Trudeau has not offered a public denial of The Buffalo Chronicle ’s reporting. Instead, he has instructed his communications staffers to decline to answer those questions and to attack the credibility of this publication,” they wrote.

I am disappointed with politicians in general.  But it looks like Trudeau is preferable to the Conservatives in handling the pandemic.  Conservatives have really lost my support with their opposition to the health restrictions and mandates.  Who do they think they are?  They are not health professionals.

1 hour ago, Shady said:

I know this has probably already been said.  But Canada really needs an impeachment process.

I want a faster kick-in-the-butt process.  Something like the instant death in football - you miss the free kick; you're out!

9 hours ago, blackbird said:

I am disappointed with politicians in general.  But it looks like Trudeau is preferable to the Conservatives in handling the pandemic.  Conservatives have really lost my support with their opposition to the health restrictions and mandates.  Who do they think they are?  They are not health professionals.

I don't think conservatives in general, just the freedumb convoy clowns and the Poilievre boosting crowd.  Even Doug Ford did an okay job in Ontario.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Even Doug Ford did an okay job in Ontario.  

Agreed.  Ford tried to resist unpopular advice as best he could but would always cave at the last moment.

I feel like Trudeau and Ford were very similar in that they were put into positions of power that they were unqualified for, but there were at least intelligent enough (!) to listen to, understand, and accept advice.  This is the best news for our governance culture.

Of course, the retardulist revolutionaries will bleat that Canada is far-left or far-right yadda yadda.  You get the government you deserve...

Honestly I think Ford did a way better job than Trudeau, especially at the start. 

1)  He made the information he had public from the very beginning, not sitting on it and prevaricating like Trudeau and Pam did. 

2) He didn't go out of his way to make it a political issue, trying to score points amidst a health crisis. 

As things wore on he lost coherence and became less consistent, so 1) was ended up less a factor, but at least he never really succumbed to 2). 

40 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Honestly I think Ford did a way better job than Trudeau, especially at the start. 

1)  He made the information he had public from the very beginning, not sitting on it and prevaricating like Trudeau and Pam did. 

2) He didn't go out of his way to make it a political issue, trying to score points amidst a health crisis. 

As things wore on he lost coherence and became less consistent, so 1) was ended up less a factor, but at least he never really succumbed to 2). 

You’re right, Ford played it quite non-partisan.  He seems like a decent fellow. I expected worse.  Echoes of Bill Davis Red Tory.  I think he deserves to win the next election.

Trudeau really blew it with the mandates and carbon taxes in my opinion.  His immaturity and inability to reach out to all Canadians and bring people together are clear. He won’t adjust policies to conditions. He piled on carbon taxes last weekend in the midst of hyperinflation. The Emergencies Act. He continues to make travellers take tests coming back from the US and won’t even discuss the removal of federal vaccine mandates when most jurisdictions are dropping them.  The current federal government has done lasting damage to this country.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1