Trucker's Convoy

West

3 minutes ago, West said:

The Oakes Test:

In the US it took less than a year to overturn vaccination mandates for private companies.

The test can be applied to masking requirements. Citizens cannot be forced to wear something just on a whim or a word. People were wrongfully convicted on a word of pseudo-experts. Either both necessity and the effect can be proven or it is arbitrary.

Same for lockdown mandates. Some countries never had lockdowns and there was no catastrophe. The necessity has not been proven.

When will the restrictions be challenged and tested in this country? Will it be years or decades? How can we know? Can we know?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

The great majority of population support the mandates and health restrictions.  So having the anti-vaxxers and anti-mandate people from other countries join in the protest proves nothing. 

No they don't. It's just a small, vocal minority. The average Canadian isn't that stupid.

Also mobs of white supremacists, racists wearing yellow badges to hijack the Holocaust for their cause, doesn't mean anything and they don't govern Canada.  These foreigners are actually just making things worse and generating more hate across the country.  One guy using a big semi transport truck to block roads is not a democratic protest.  It is civil disobedience.

That's hate speech blackbird. You should be ashamed of yourself. You actually took our PM's lowest, stupidest words and made them your own. Disgusting. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, blackbird said:

A professor of governance and ethics just said on CTV news that people who have suggested overthrowing the government could be breaking the law.  It's called sedition.  They could be arrested and charged with sedition. 

CTV and CNN anchors try not to tell lies themselves, they prefer to get guest speakers on to lie and say stupid things and, depending on how blatantly stupid/dishonest they are, they will either ignore their comments to let them stand unchallenged or they'll actively try to give them credibility.

An example is the Brionna Taylor case in the US. CNN anchors wouldn't actually say that Brionna was shot in her bed because it's a lie which is easily disproven, but they have guest speakers come on and say things like "Brionna was shot in her bed" or "Brionna was shot for sleeping black" and they just let those comments simmer. The bulk of their idiot horde is none the wiser, they just go out and riot like good little peons. 

The government isn't being overthrown here, that's just leftist hyperbole which only the dumbest among us will fall for. 

CTV knows how powerful of a statement this actually is, and they understand that if they can twist it into a January 6th incident, it can actually help the PM's popularity instead of harming him. That's why they're using big words like sedition that their dolt horde doesn't understand. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 10:59 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. You say 'symbol' and I see an angry old bald man with mushroom-sized warts and giant eyebrows/mustache.  Not a flaunty pompadour.  Symbols.

Just give Mr. Trudeau a little more time. Don't remove the makeup. Use softening filter. Don't zoom in.

It seems the news on this cannot be found, generally not being reported much on CBC et al. You have to go to web sites like "Rebel News".

So, how now brown cow?

Does suppressing information drive people to look for it in other sources?

Yes it does. Laws yes.

• Like 1

In the interview Trudeau gave several days ago(I believe it was in French), he called the protesters racists and misogynists.  

He also said they are taking up space and, “do we tolerate these people?”.  Someone made the observation that his remarks mirrored another dictator from the past…

838DF1B9-9D9D-455E-9454-BDF6A436B48F.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blackbird said:

A global pandemic might just be one of those reasons.

A "global pandemic" is only a word. It is not a universal stamp of approval of anything for as long as necessary. There are countries that never had these restrictions. It needs to be proven that they are necessary, effective and proportional to the problem, all and every one.

"Might" is not "is" or "must". It's subject to scrutiny, examination and proof. Or has to be, in a truly democratic society.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. news on this cannot be found, generally not being reported much on CBC et al. 

1. News on what?   The convoy? Are you serious if so? It was number one on the midday radio news, and I just now turned on CTV and CBC cable news and they're covering it live and have been for the last 10 minutes or so with no sign that they're going to turn it off.

Meanwhile the anti convoy people are now starting to share their own memes now that this thing is popped into the public consciousness. What they're sharing now is a picture of a bunch of convoy folks who apparently parked on the cenotaph for the unknown soldier.

So the memes are going both ways now.

24 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Truck protests and displays are happening all across the country.

and the GofundMe topping 8 M. Going up by about 1M/ day.

For Mr. Trudeua it begs the question, How now brown cow...

The coward that we call the dictator of Canada Castro Trudeau has decided to run and hide from the truckers. Obviously, this guy is totally afraid of having a meeting with the truckers and listen to their demands. Communist dictators are like that, don't you know? Castro Trudeau is a bully and a thug tyrant and the coward needs to go now. The longer this coward  stays in power we will never get our rights and freedoms back that we lost two years ago. 

GO, TRUCKERS, GO. ?

12 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. News on what?   The convoy? Are you serious if so? It was number one on the midday radio news, and I just now turned on CTV and CBC cable news and they're covering it live and have been for the last 10 minutes or so with no sign that they're going to turn it off.

Meanwhile the anti convoy people are now starting to share their own memes now that this thing is popped into the public consciousness. What they're sharing now is a picture of a bunch of convoy folks who apparently parked on the cenotaph for the unknown soldier.

So the memes are going both ways now.

And we should all know by now that the Canadian media is the enemy of we the peasants, and that they will try their darndest to try and make this truckers convoy appear to be full of racists and bigots. All it will take is for one of those truckers or a supporter of the truckers to do something stupid and that will become front page news all over the world. 

No doubt that there will be communist agitators in the crowd whom will try and wreck this great freedom loving event. Hopefully, the people will keep it all civil and do not give the fake and lying Canadian CTV/CBC/Globull leftist liberal media party something to whine about. They are there just waiting for something bad to happen. ?

34 minutes ago, sharkman said:

In the interview Trudeau gave several days ago(I believe it was in French), he called the protesters racists and misogynists.  

He also said they are taking up space and, “do we tolerate these people?”.  Someone made the observation that his remarks mirrored another dictator from the past…

838DF1B9-9D9D-455E-9454-BDF6A436B48F.jpeg

The question should be as to how much longer are Canadians going to tolerate this communist?

Castro Trudeau is taking up space himself by being allowed to sit in parliament and being allowed to wreck this once great country called Canada. Castro does not believe in anything but himself. Communist dictators are like that, don't you know? Hopefully, the truckers will be able to get this cowardly commie to go truck off. Works for me. ? 

• Like 2

When the hospitals are overflowing with Covid patients and thousands of other people have had their heart and cancer surgeries cancelled or postponed, nurses and doctors are burnt out, and hospitals are running short of staff, we have a small percentage of the population going to Ottawa protesting that their rights are denied.  Many outbreaks exist in senior's care homes across Canada as well.  Yet these thousands of people going to the protest are demanding all restrictions and mandates be lifted so they can go back to living their life the way they want.  What kind of picture does that send?  We can see how self-centred and me first many are.  They obviously could care less about those in our society who are older, those with health care issues, those on waiting lists that may be dying right now and the general population that could be threatened with Covid if there are no restrictions.   I don't see anything redeeming at all about these protests.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Promoting the idea of over throwing the government to a mob of people descending on the location of government is itself illegal.

There is nobody in this demonstration planing on going to Ottawa to try and overthrow the Canadian government by means of violence in. This will be a peaceful and a civil demonstration. If any trouble arises it will no doubt be due to some communists being planted among the crowds whom will no doubt try to get some kind of a riot going which is of course just what the lying and fake lefty media in Canada will be looking for. One little punch and that will be it. The media will have a field day with that. That is all that this so called cowardly thug and bully of a leader PM of ours will be hoping for. 

GO, TRUCKERS. GO. ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Let’s hope it’s all peaceful.  I think it will be.  Any clowns who stir up shit will speak for themselves.  

I am pretty sure that there will be some troublemakers planted among the crowds of people there whom will try and get some kind of a fight or riot going. I can guarantee that. And that is all the lying and fake Canadian media will be there for is to wait for some comrade bozo to start something and then the media will have a field day with it. You know it. ?

14 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Promoting the idea of over throwing the government to a mob of people descending on the location of government is itself illegal.

Careful now. I've heard the official demands an none of them call for ""over throwing the government to a mob". They want the House of Commons disoved by the Governor and the Senate. 

That and an end of these tasteless rules. 

I figure they'll get the mandates dropped.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, blackbird said:

When the hospitals are overflowing with Covid patients and thousands of other people have had their heart and cancer surgeries cancelled or postponed, nurses and doctors are burnt out, and hospitals are running short of staff, we have a small percentage of the population going to Ottawa protesting that their rights are denied.  Many outbreaks exist in senior's care homes across Canada as well.  Yet these thousands of people going to the protest are demanding all restrictions and mandates be lifted so they can go back to living their life the way they want.  What kind of picture does that send?  We can see how self-centred and me first many are.  They obviously could care less about those in our society who are older, those with health care issues, those on waiting lists that may be dying right now and the general population that could be threatened with Covid if there are no restrictions.   I don't see anything redeeming at all about these protests.

Of course you would not see anything about these protests as being anything but bad. That is because you do not believe in freedom and rights and choice. This has never been about a virus from the very beginning. It was all about pushing vaccines for the big pharma globalists to make hundreds of billions of dollars with the help of our public political servants.

Our lying politicians and the lying media are the ones that are trying to keep this scamdemic going for their personal reasons and no doubt some gains out of it all. Are you not bright enough to see that the vaccines and masks mandates have done nothing to stop the spread of covid and that they both are not working? It has nothing to do with the non vaccinated. The people that are filling up the beds in the hospitals are fully vaccinated people. 

The few remaining nurses are burnt out because of the fact that many of them have been fired, laid off or have just quit because they did not want to get vaccinated. All was fine a year ago when these nurses were not vaccinated. They were seen as hero's. They were not seen as the ones spreading the virus at the time. But now they have become the enemy of the government. It's your politicians that have created this bloody mess. 

Our politicians have now become communist like tyrants whom have been handed power and control over we the peasants on a silver covid platter. Many of them like what is going on because they are making plenty of money from keeping this scamdemic going. And thanks to sheeple like you, they are still trying to make and keep our lives as miserable as possible. Wake up. Vaccines, boosters and masks are not working. Hello? ? 

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Careful now. I've heard the official demands an none of them call for ""over throwing the government to a mob". They want the House of Commons disoved by the Governor and the Senate. 

That and an end of these tasteless rules. 

I figure they'll get the mandates dropped.

I certainly do hope that the truckers will be responsible for getting rid of all of these obscene and communist like vaccine mandates once and for all. Two weeks to flatten the curve. That was the excuse our politicians needed to be able to use to try and get this scamdemic up and running. Now it is almost two years and that curve is still not flattened as of yet. This curve has to be one hell of a long curve. It must be thousands of miles long. 

It was nice to see that our cowardly dictator PM Castro Trudeau decided that he cannot attend the demonstration because the poor fool is afraid of catching the dreaded covid bug from the demonstrators. This is what communist dictators like to do is that when they are confronted by the peasants they run and hide like the cowardly bullies and thugs that they are and hope that the demonstrators will soon go away.

Let's hope that the truckers and all demonstrators stay in front of the parliament "ill" buildings until the dictator is fired and gone for good. It looks like dictator Trudeau may have finally met his match. Hopefully, our freedoms and rights that were stolen away from us are once again back in our hands. This must never be allowed to ever happen again. And it won't if the peasants stop listening to their political dictating so called Canadian leaders along with the lying Canadian media. They must never be trusted anymore when they speak. They both have truly become the enemy of we the peasants. ? My opinion of course. 

GO, TRUCKERS, GO.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

It seems the news on this cannot be found, generally not being reported much on CBC et al. You have to go to web sites like "Rebel News".

Have you tried your TV?  I just turned mine on and like Mike said...it's apparently all hands on deck over at CBC and CTV in Ottawa. It's on CPAC and it's even on the World Today on CGNT out of China.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, West said:

You'd think with the $600 million you and I gave to corporate media through taxes they'd be able to come up with better propaganda

Personally, I do believe and think that the lying and fake Canadian media have done quite well with all of those tax dollars that you and me gave to the lying media to help them along with their leftist liberal propaganda and nonsense bull chit that they keep feeding we the peasants every freakin' day. 

I watched the news today on Globull and there was this reporter standing there in front of some guy holding up a sign that said that "vaccines are safe". The reporter just wanted to make sure that the sign was seen on TV. Lol. Sadly, this so called reporter did not want to ask any of the people demonstrating against these vaccine mandates any questions. He was just there to report and hope that some arse hole will start a fight. That is all that the media is there and waiting for.

Then they narrative will be, see, we have a bunch of those white racist truckers trying to start trouble. They only came to Ottawa to start trouble and maybe to try and overthrow the government. Chuckle. 

The Canadian media is so predictable these days. Then the shit will hit the fan. It will become front page news in Canada for days after. Even the rest of the world will hear about it also. 

GO, TRUCKERS, GO. ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

A professor of governance and ethics just said on CTV news that people who have suggested overthrowing the government could be breaking the law.  It's called sedition.  They could be arrested and charged with sedition. 

When an idiot comes on TV and threatens the government and country with armed rebellion and claiming that they have arms and ready to use them what else could it be. Those openly threatening the country's elected government by the use of arm should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

An elected government can be ended only by the nation in an election not a tiny extremist minority claiming to be armed and ready to use it. Everybody has  the right to protest in a democracy. But threatening armed rebellion in which many innocent people will be killed is an abuse of democracy.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Have you tried your TV?  I just turned mine on and like Mike said...it's apparently all hands on deck over at CBC and CTV in Ottawa. It's on CPAC and it's even on the World Today on CGNT out of China.

Come on, man. They had to show up. It was too big for them to ignore. The media could careless about rights and freedoms being lost in this pathetic country. In reality, I believe that the media is only there in hopes that somebody will throw a punch at someone else and start a brawl. Then the media will have a field day with it. They will then try and make this truckers convoy out to be something big and bad.  

None of those so called justice warrior reporters are there to ask anyone demonstrating against these draconian vaccine mandates any questions at all. But they will find someone in the crowd whom are all in favor of vaccine mandates and restrictions. The media has been bought and paid for by our dear so called political leaders. The media belongs to the government just like it is done in communist countries. At least with Rebel News we are getting the other side of the story that the lying Canadian bought off media does not want we the peasants to hear or know about. Truck off, media. ?