Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

8 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

What rabbis have been "cancelled?" Try being Arab or Palestinian, and being critical of the Palestinian leadership. Better yet, try being a woman or gay person speaking up against them.  You will not last long.  

The fact that rabbis are even allowed to speak up against Israel, and not be persecuted or killed for it, is a sign of a healthy democracy within that community.  There have always been rabbis critical of Israel. 

Everyone of them an anti-Semite according to hard-boiled Zionists. 

In 2014, Noam Chomsky said that Zionists divided critics of Israeli policy into two groups: antisemitic non-Jews and neurotic self-hating Jews, stating:

Actually, the locus classicus, the best formulation of this, was by an ambassador to the United Nations, Abba Eban, Israel's ambassador to the United Nations.... He advised the American Jewish community that they had two tasks to perform. One task was to show that criticism of the policy, what he called anti-Zionism—that means actually criticisms of the policy of the state of Israel—were anti-Semitism. That's the first task. Second task, if the criticism was made by Jews, their task was to show that it's neurotic self-hatred, needs psychiatric treatment. Then he gave two examples of the latter category. One was I. F. Stone. The other was me. So, we have to be treated for our psychiatric disorders, and non-Jews have to be condemned for anti-Semitism, if they're critical of the state of Israel. That's understandable why Israeli propaganda would take this position. I don't particularly blame Abba Eban for doing what ambassadors are sometimes supposed to do. But we ought to understand that there is no sensible charge. No sensible charge. There's nothing to respond to. It's not a form of anti-Semitism. It's simply criticism of the criminal actions of a state, period.[46]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

Edited by eyeball

23 hours ago, Moonbox said:

If we had a dollar for every time you've invoked "MSM fake news" as the basis for your arguments and viewpoints, we'd all be able to afford new cars.  Sadly, the only thing it does is help you cope with reality.  

Here’s a story from WSJ.  They seem to be disagreeing with you…
https://www.wsj.com/world/russia/its-time-to-end-magical-thinking-about-russias-defeat-f6d0b8de?mod=djemalertNEWS

“As Russian President Vladimir Putinlooks toward the second anniversary of his all-out assault on Ukraine, his self-confidence is hard to miss. A much-anticipated Ukrainian counter-offensive has not achieved the breakthrough that would give Kyiv a strong hand to negotiate. Tumult in the Middle East dominates the headlines, and bipartisan support for Ukraine in the U.S. has been upended by polarization and dysfunction in Congress, not to mention the pro-Putin leanings of Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump.

Putin has reason to believe that time is on his side. At the front line, there are no indications that Russia is losing what has become a war of attrition. The Russian economy has been buffeted, but it is not in tatters. Putin’s hold on power was, paradoxically, strengthened following Yevgeny Prigozhin’s failed rebellion in June. Popular support for the war remains solid, and elite backing for Putin has not fractured.”

Iran’s proxy Hamas started that war with Israel.  And Putin has benefitted tremendously from what his ally Iran has done.

On 11/11/2023 at 2:12 PM, OftenWrong said:

No doubt Putin is having a field day, every day, with the on-goings in this country and elsewhere in the west. Canada giving a Nazi a standing ovation in the HOC. The obvious antisemitism being openly expressed by some on the left, while leaders give empty lip-service scoldings to what is actually a hate crime on the books. In contrast to the conflict towards state/parent/ child relations, liberal value indoctrination, we are what Putin would call perverse nation. And he may be right... ;)

Should not be a problem to rally up men to enlist in the fight against western fascism and the illiberal decadence we've become.

Putin will support anything that distracts from his disastrous war in Ukraine. It may indeed end in stalemate but will never be the decisive victory he expected.  

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Putin will support anything that distracts from his disastrous war in Ukraine. It may indeed end in stalemate but will never be the decisive victory he expected.  

I have no idea what they expected. This is now the frontier in the battle of superpowers. Ukraine is just a place on the map.

19 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Disaster? Is that how you expect to excuse this fiasco? ? 

Quick Laura, get in front of this most obvious of failures for Biden and NATO. We can still snatch victory from the arms of defeat. Just ignore that we've been saying that Ukraine will win this war. Deny deny deny.

Pfft...fools!

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Disaster? Is that how you expect to excuse this fiasco? ? 

Quick Laura, get in front of this most obvious of failures for Biden and NATO. We can still snatch victory from the arms of defeat. Just ignore that we've been saying that Ukraine will win this war. Deny deny deny.

Pfft...fools!

He expected this war to last days. Instead it’s going to drag on for years. That’s a disaster in my book. And why anybody in the West would be cheering on this monster is beyond me.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

He expected this war to last days. Instead it’s going to drag on for years. That’s a disaster in my book. And why anybody in the West would be cheering on this monster is beyond me.

Cheering? Nice try fool. You're nothing more than a panicked little looser.

"Ukraine will beat Russia out of Crimea and all of the east. Russia is losing. Raw Raw Raw."

My response has always been that thinking Ukraine could win that land back was and is...childish...stupid...nonsense. 

I've offered you rational analysis. You've offered pompoms and shaved trannie legs in cheerleading outfits.

Edited by Nationalist

On 11/18/2023 at 2:33 AM, DUI_Offender said:

I was not a fan of the MSM until people like Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson somehow gained a massive audience.  Now I realise how important it is to have media that reports on actual events, and does not try to manipulate the viewer with ridiculous populist appeal. Other than being paid off, I seriously cannot understand being on the side of the historical enemy of North America, especially when they invade a smaller nation, while committing war crimes.

People who are pro-Russia need to step back and analyse the situation.  Has Russia ever done anything positive to help the Western World?

The rest of the world, especially America, have been demonizing Russia for decades. The American government has been trying for years now to try and get a war going with Russia. America was never asked to enter any country for help. They just entered a country that would not kiss their warmongering arse hole. What has America really done positive to help the western world? 

Are you off the booze now? ?

• Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Nationalist said:

"Ukraine will beat Russia out of Crimea and all of the east. Russia is losing. Raw Raw Raw."

My response has always been that thinking Ukraine could win that land back was and is...childish...stupid...nonsense. 

I've offered you rational analysis. You've offered pompoms and shaved trannie legs in cheerleading outfits.

So, if Ukraine is winning the war with Russia then why have they not won the war with Russia already? America and other countries keep giving Nazi corrupt Zelensky billions of dollars and billions in military equipment aid and they still have gone nowhere fast. Crimea and the Donbass now belongs to Russia and Ukraine ain't getting them back, cowboy.   ?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, if Ukraine is winning the war with Russia then why have they not won the war with Russia already? America and other countries keep giving Nazi corrupt Zelensky billions of dollars and billions in military equipment aid and they still have gone nowhere fast. Crimea and the Donbass now belongs to Russia and Ukraine ain't getting them back, cowboy.   ?

The cash is buying Zelinsky's wife homes all over the world and the weapons were either stolen and sold, or the Russians simply blew them up upon arrival. 

This whole thing has been a futile effort. A tippie-toe through a dead field.

Yippy Kaiyay...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, taxme said:

The rest of the world, especially America, have been demonizing Russia for decades. The American government has been trying for years now to try and get a war going with Russia. America was never asked to enter any country for help. They just entered a country that would not kiss their warmongering arse hole. What has America really done positive to help the western world? 

Well Russia has been demonising America.  Do you even remember the Cold War? There is no desire to go to war with Russia.  The closest the two countries came to actual war, was the Cuban Missile crisis in 1962. IF you like Russia over North America, why not move there?

5 hours ago, taxme said:

Are you off the booze now? ?

Are you off your meds?

On 11/20/2023 at 2:04 AM, Nationalist said:

You’re not quoting me there. I have never claimed that and I don’t know why ‘panicked little loser’ applies to me. I have no idea what will happen in the future - I suspect it’s not going to end soon - but I do know that this war is already a disaster for Russia and Putin. He thought he could finish Ukraine in days and now he is stuck. Imagine his forebears being unable to defeat Ukraine. It’s a humiliating situation for any Russian leader. 

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

You’re not quoting me there. I have never claimed that and I don’t know why ‘panicked little loser’ applies to me. I have no idea what will happen in the future - I suspect it’s not going to end soon - but I do know that this war is already a disaster for Russia and Putin. He thought he could finish Ukraine in days and now he is stuck. Imagine his forebears being unable to defeat Ukraine. It’s a humiliating situation for any Russian leader. 

That's a general quote from those who figure Ukraine was/is going to beat Russia out of Crimea and the eastern provinces. Its painfully obvious that is not going to happen.

You don't know what Putin and the Russians had in mind for a goal, nor do you know what the Russian people think of all this. But you can believe the Ukraine fed MSM if you wish. I mean...the media is so independent in Ukraine. I sure they only report the truth of things.

On 11/17/2023 at 6:58 PM, taxme said:

I have your check waiting for you. Probably even enough to buy yourself a new home. Come and get it. ?

You have no idea as to what reality really means. Your reality consists of listening and believing what the MSM tells you all the time is reality. Oops, I said those letters again. Boy, that pot is really building up. LOL.

MSM FAKE NEWS MSM FAKE NEWS EVERYTHING IS MSM FAKE NEWS ?.

When you breathe in as much copium as you do, reality can be whatever makes you feel the comfiest. 

image.thumb.png.36e21b8e9a9f22c1ee3f8f2519751389.png 

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

Well Russia has been demonising America.  Do you even remember the Cold War? There is no desire to go to war with Russia.  The closest the two countries came to actual war, was the Cuban Missile crisis in 1962. IF you like Russia over North America, why not move there?

Are you off your meds?

Why should i move to Russia just because i have a different opinion opposite to yours? Maybe North America will be better off if you went and lived in communist China. In communist China there is only one opinion allowed? The communist China government opinion. Maybe you are not all in on freedom of speech for everyone, but i am all in for freedom of speech for everyone. Even for communists, like maybe you? Just wondering. 

I have never been on any kinds of meds. But with you, that I am not really sure about. ?

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

MSM FAKE NEWS MSM FAKE NEWS EVERYTHING IS MSM FAKE NEWS ?.

When you breathe in as much copium as you do, reality can be whatever makes you feel the comfiest. 

image.thumb.png.36e21b8e9a9f22c1ee3f8f2519751389.png 

If my hero Donald Trump says that the fake and phony MSM is full of bullshit then that will work just fine for me big time.

Maybe you should go and get yourself a tank of nice and fresh oxygen for your almost oxygen depleted brain. Just a suggestion. LOL. 

• Like 1

On 11/15/2023 at 1:55 PM, taxme said:

Nazi corrupt Zelensky will one day soon be leaving Ukraine, and will be heading for his new home in Florida, to retire with the millions of American tax dollars that have been given to him by the American government. Zelensky will be living the good life in Florida, while the rest of his people will be living a not so great life. 

But then again, maybe the Ukranian people will end up living a better life after that Nazi corrupt thief is gone. The Nazi will never end up paying for his crimes against humanity because he served the WEF globalists elite ilk well. It pays well to be a part of the WEF globalist family. ?

Your hero Putin is worth about 70 billion. Not bad for a former KGB colonel and so called "politician" Wonder how that happened? Oh right, it pays to be a mafia boss.

Your other hero Donnie is a pauper in comparison.

Edited by Aristides

42 minutes ago, taxme said:

If my hero Donald Trump says that the fake and phony MSM is full of bullshit then that will work just fine for me big time.

Maybe you should go and get yourself a tank of nice and fresh oxygen for your almost oxygen depleted brain. Just a suggestion. LOL. 

Right, there is no such thing as a Trump Cult. ?

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Your hero Putin is worth about 70 billion. Not bad for a former KGB colonel and so called "politician" Wonder how that happened? Oh right, it pays to be a mafia boss.

Putin is not my hero. But from what i get from your reply is that Nazi Zelensky is your hero, right? 

Putin is not getting any money or military aid from the west but your hero Nazi Zelansky is. Putin is on his own in this war with Ukraines and is doing quite well by the looks of things. Putin has already won the battle. So, try and live with it, eh? ?

4 hours ago, Aristides said:

Right, there is no such thing as a Trump Cult. ?

Gawd do you ever talk like a dumb blonde alright. Do you believe everything that the lying and fake MSM says to you? 

The Trump cult is what the lying and fake MSM likes to call it. The MSM is trying to make it appear as though Trump supporters are cultist members of some weird religious Trump cult in order to try and make Trump look a crazy cultist leader. 

It's not working for the MSM liars, bimbo. Trumps numbers are going up and up while BiDumb's numbers are starting to go way down. It's hard to believe that there are still bimbos like you around who prefer to be in BiDumb's cult instead. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Putin is not my hero. But from what i get from your reply is that Nazi Zelensky is your hero, right? 

Putin is not getting any money or military aid from the west but your hero Nazi Zelansky is. Putin is on his own in this war with Ukraines and is doing quite well by the looks of things. Putin has already won the battle. So, try and live with it, eh? ?

Why do you bother calling Zelenskyy a Nazi? Know who foolish that makes you sound?

BTW...Russia is not "winning" the war in Ukraine.  Where do you come up with this?

Edited by DUI_Offender

6 hours ago, Aristides said:

I know. See...the IMF and World Bank went to Moscow...just as they had in Warsaw, Prague, Budapest, and tried to buy Russia. What was it putin said...oh ya...I'd rather make Russian oligarchs than have American oligarchs. I remember a lot of frustrated nato types by that.

Edited by Nationalist

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I know. See...the IMF and World Bank went to Moscow...just as they had in Warsaw, Prague, Budapest, and tried to buy Russia. What was it putin said...oh ya...I'd rather make Russian oligarchs than have American oligarchs. I remember a lot of frustrated nato types by that.

Of course he would rather have Russian oligarchs, he is worth 70 billion because he gets a cut on everything.