Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

8 hours ago, Aristides said:

Ya, and you guys have the balls to call Kelenskyy corrupt. If he is, he is a rank amateur compared to your hero Putin.

Yes well, my hero is Ironman and the morality of how Putin operates, has no bearing on how that war is gonna end.

On the other hand, Zelinsky is corrupt and yet you have been supporting him on moral grounds.

That's just stupid.

21 hours ago, taxme said:

If my hero Donald Trump says that the fake and phony MSM is full of bullshit then that will work just fine for me big time.

Well at least you acknowledge that you're a zombie that doesn't think for himself, and just parrot whatever orange man says.  

Dance monkey.  Dance.  ?

17 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

Why do you bother calling Zelenskyy a Nazi? Know who foolish that makes you sound?

BTW...Russia is not "winning" the war in Ukraine.  Where do you come up with this?

Well, Zelensky did have a group of Nazi loving fighters who were well known as a bunch of Nazi's fighting for him in Ukraine. I would say that Zelensky probably is more of a Zionist globalist. Just my opinion. 

I can tell you right now that Putin is not losing the war in Ukraine. Trust me. America is about to abandon Zelensky very soon and America has decided that the Israeli/Hamas fiasco is more important to the ZOG controlled America. My opinion. 

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Well at least I have some morals.

LOL...Your morals got hundreds of thousands of dead Ukrainians. They had a deal back in April and it was killed by Johnson. And for what? Ukraine has never had a chance of winning anything without additional man power. But you twits egged it all along like its all been some sort of reality TV show.

Your morals need a serious adjustment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Well at least you acknowledge that you're a zombie that doesn't think for himself, and just parrot whatever orange man says.  

Dance monkey.  Dance.  ?

You are such a stupid bimbo to have to try and debate with. You truly are an exercise in futility alright. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Well, Zelensky did have a group of Nazi loving fighters who were well known as a bunch of Nazi's fighting for him in Ukraine. I would say that Zelensky probably is more of a Zionist globalist. Just my opinion. 

So does Putin.  One can argue that the GOP is composed of people who are fascist in nature.  And no, Zelensky is not a Zionist.  What is with your antisemitism? 

2 hours ago, taxme said:

I can tell you right now that Putin is not losing the war in Ukraine. Trust me. America is about to abandon Zelensky very soon and America has decided that the Israeli/Hamas fiasco is more important to the ZOG controlled America. My opinion. 

Russia is certainly not winning the war. Since September 2022, the Russians have lost territory and the casualty rate is over 300,000 soldiers.  And again, your hatred of Jews is concerning. What is next, are you going to preach from Mein Kampf? 

Edited by DUI_Offender

1 hour ago, DUI_Offender said:

So does Putin.  One can argue that the GOP is composed of people who are fascist in nature.  And no, Zelensky is not a Zionist.  What is with your antisemitism? 

Russia is certainly not winning the war. Since September 2022, the Russians have lost territory and the casualty rate is over 300,000 soldiers.  And again, your hatred of Jews is concerning. What is next, are you going to preach from Mein Kampf? 

One can also argue that the democratic(ha-ha)party has plenty of their own fascists. I do not see antisemitism coming from me. If so, where am i being anti-semetic towards the Jews?  So stop lying, bozo. Bullshit. Zelensky is a zionist or a supporter of zionism. It is the zionists that are behind the war in Ukraine in order to try and defeat Putin. Putin is kicking their zionist arses. They have been caught making way too much money from this war. Ukraine will soon fall along with Zelensky. It's all about Israel now with the American government. Zelensky had his day. Bye-bye. 

And you know for certain that Russia is losing the war, eh? Where did you get that info from? Your you know who buddies who lie all the time? The Russians still and always will keep Crimea and the Donbas territories for themselves now. 

Again, where have i ever said that i hated Jews? In your fkd up head? Show me verbatim as to where i have ever said that i hate Jews? Why is so concerning to you? Is it because i do not agree with as to what Israel is doing to the Palestinians? 

Maybe i should read Mein Kampf and see what the book has to say? Chuckle-chuckle. It might tell me a lot more than what you want me to know? Hey, i never know, eh? ?

4 minutes ago, taxme said:

One can also argue that the democratic(ha-ha)party has plenty of their own fascists. I do not see antisemitism coming from me. If so, where am i being anti-semetic towards the Jews?  So stop lying, bozo. Bullshit. Zelensky is a zionist or a supporter of zionism. It is the zionists that are behind the war in Ukraine in order to try and defeat Putin. Putin is kicking their zionist arses. They have been caught making way too much money from this war. Ukraine will soon fall along with Zelensky. It's all about Israel now with the American government. Zelensky had his day. Bye-bye. 

I am blocking you since you clearly are a racist.

Edited by DUI_Offender
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, DUI_Offender said:

I am blocking you since you clearly are a racist.

What else am i not with bigots like you? You despise hearing someone else's opinion so you now have to block me. Well, whoop-dee-doo for you. Thanks for now blocking me. Now i do not have to deal with a block head like you anymore. It has not been a slice. Bye-bye bigot. ??

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...Your morals got hundreds of thousands of dead Ukrainians. They had a deal back in April and it was killed by Johnson. And for what? Ukraine has never had a chance of winning anything without additional man power. But you twits egged it all along like its all been some sort of reality TV show.

Your morals need a serious adjustment.

Russia invaded Ukraine but you can't stand them because they have the audacity not to roll over to a despot like Putin and defend their country.  Spare me your phoney concern for the Ukrainian people. Such a hypocrite.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Russia invaded Ukraine but you can't stand them because they have the audacity not to roll over to a despot like Putin and defend their country.  Spare me your phoney concern for the Ukrainian people. Such a hypocrite.  

These points he brings up, are typical Kremlin talking points that I see all so often on social media.  The Ukrainians were going to fight back with or without the help of the Western World.  It's not like the US is forcing Ukraine to fight Russia. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ur a fool. I'm p1ssed because the USA and nato financed a doomed effort.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, taxme said:

You are such a stupid bimbo to have to try and debate with. You truly are an exercise in futility alright. ?

There are a lot of dumb people on this forum, but you stand above most of them.  To say the above, right after:

23 hours ago, taxme said:

If my hero Donald Trump says that the fake and phony MSM is full of bullshit then that will work just fine for me big time.

is a magical journey of mental ineptitude.  

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

There are a lot of dumb people on this forum, but you stand above most of them.  To say the above, right after:

is a magical journey of mental ineptitude.  

You got that right that there are some dummies on the forum here, and you appear to be one of them. As i keep telling others like you here that maybe it is time for a dummy like you to go have an IQ check up. Just a suggestion. 

22 hours ago, DUI_Offender said:

These points he brings up, are typical Kremlin talking points that I see all so often on social media.  The Ukrainians were going to fight back with or without the help of the Western World.  It's not like the US is forcing Ukraine to fight Russia. 

Ukraine would not win any fight against Russia if it were not for American support butting in like always. If America had stayed out of this feud, the war would have been over a long time ago for Ukraine. Russia had Ukraine by the ba--s. Live with it. 

On 11/22/2023 at 11:57 AM, Aristides said:

Well at least I have some morals.

Show me? LOL.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Ukraine would not win any fight against Russia if it were not for American support butting in like always. If America had stayed out of this feud, the war would have been over a long time ago for Ukraine. Russia had Ukraine by the ba--s. Live with it. 

Must be really frustrating for someone like you who loves Putin and wants Ukraine to disappear. The US may be supporting them but it is Ukrainians who are doing the fighting. Those swine have the temerity to fight for their own country. Who do they think they are?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

No they did not.  You are delusional.

Edited by DUI_Offender

On 11/22/2023 at 3:18 PM, Nationalist said:

Ukraine has never had a chance of winning anything without additional man power.

You’ve been saying that and predicting that Russia will soon win almost from the very beginning. You  haven’t been right once yet and the war is nearly 2 years old.

Back in July Ukraine surpassed Russia in the number of active tanks in the field and Russia is now spending a third of its entire budget on this war as its economy continues to shrink. Russia is running low on manpower too unless it resumes conscription but that will be very unpopular and even then of course Russia will have to find a way to afford paying and supplying those extra troops. Russia is hanging by a thread with no path to victory. All they can hope for is a prolonged stalemate. 

• Haha 1