Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I serve my wife and kids Beave. You serve a destructive old fool.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-endgame-analysis-1.6911021

A little reality for ya...

And from the CBC, the heart of left wing propaganda.  Now that Israel was cold cocked, Ukraine is going to have to fend for itself.  Good luck with that…

I have to say, I feel so bad for Ukrainians.  Their nation has been railroaded down the NATO /WEF track since 2014.  They’ve seen Putin’s fury in response.  They are stuck in the middle as tyrants and elites carve up their land and slaughter their sons.

The Beast of injustice has been given free rein, what can stop it?  

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

WoW there’s a thorough rebuttal ?

Beave...you're being silly. Why rebut silliness?

3 hours ago, sharkman said:

And from the CBC, the heart of left wing propaganda.  Now that Israel was cold cocked, Ukraine is going to have to fend for itself.  Good luck with that…

I have to say, I feel so bad for Ukrainians.  Their nation has been railroaded down the NATO /WEF track since 2014.  They’ve seen Putin’s fury in response.  They are stuck in the middle as tyrants and elites carve up their land and slaughter their sons.

Trump might stop it. 

22 hours ago, sharkman said:

I feel so bad for Ukrainians.  Their nation has been railroaded down the NATO /WEF track since 2014.  They’ve seen Putin’s fury in response.  They are stuck in the middle as tyrants and elites carve up their land and slaughter their sons.

Seriously how is it that Putin managed to get his claws so deep in your mind that you believe this obviously false nonsense. I mean not only is this NATO/WEF conspiracy crap you guys believe not true but it wouldn’t explain much less justify Putin’s invasion and war crimes “fury” even if it were true.   

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Seriously how is it that Putin managed to get his claws so deep in your mind that you believe this obviously false nonsense. I mean not only is this NATO/WEF conspiracy crap you guys believe not true but it wouldn’t explain much less justify Putin’s invasion and war crimes “fury” even if it were true.   

Not everything Putin says is a lie.  Not everything presented in the Media about Russia is true.  We are being fed propaganda on both sides of the issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

No Im using active facts to dismantle your lies which you don’t even ATTEMPT to prove with a single link or cite.  And you have no ability to refute them. That’s what happening. 

Man you wouldn't know a fact is it got on its hands and knees and blew you.

The NATO nations are looking for an exist from this Ukrainian waste of life, time and money.

David Arakhamia leader of Ukraine's parliament credit:

He confirmed that Boris Johnson's visit to Ukraine in March of 2022 was the pivot point that caused Zelensky to ditch the idea of peace and continue to fight. 

“They really hoped almost to the last moment that they would force us to sign such an agreement so that we would take neutrality,” he says. “It was the most important thing for them. They were prepared to end the war if we agreed to – as Finland once did – neutrality, and committed that we would not join NATO.”

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/11/25/ukrainian-official-confirms-russia-was-ready-to-end-war-in-march-2022-if-kyiv-agreed-to-neutrality/

The statements in the interview by Arakhamia confirm several reports from other officials – Russian, Turkish, and American – that a deal was offered by the Kremlin in the early days of the war to withdraw Russian forces to the prewar lines in exchange for Kyiv’s vow to never join NATO.

Now, after 20 months of war, Ukraine’s Western backers are discussing Kyiv’s opening dialogue with Moscow. Since the talks in the early months of the conflict, Russia has annexed four regions of Ukraine, suggesting Moscow is likely to demand more territorial concessions than what was once on the table for Kyiv.

In short...Beave...all the insistence of NATO...the western media which is spoon fed by Zelinsky's hand picked media...the USA...and of course you and all those who screamed and wailed that Ukraine was going to win this little war, have cost Ukraine a whole generation of young males and a bunch of territory.

Conga-ratz...you twits.

Edited by Nationalist

58 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Not everything Putin says is a lie.  Not everything presented in the Media about Russia is true.  We are being fed propaganda on both sides of the issue.

Of course there has never been any organized society in human history where everything leadership says is true…or a lie for that matter. But that in no way means that Putin and his state-controlled media are just as trustworthy as western leaders and western media. Not even close 

I mean someone could just as easily use the same argument about Hitler. Not everything he said was a lie and not everything we said about Nazis was true. In fact I’m a lot of what allies said Germany at the time was deliberately false.  Doesn’t mean Hitler wasn’t evil or that both sides were equally evil. 

On 11/23/2023 at 4:14 PM, Aristides said:

Must be really frustrating for someone like you who loves Putin and wants Ukraine to disappear. The US may be supporting them but it is Ukrainians who are doing the fighting. Those swine have the temerity to fight for their own country. Who do they think they are?

Did i ever say that i loved Putin? This is  just more bullshit coming from you because i do not praise Zelensky's like you do. It must be very frustrating for you to see that someone has a different opinion and point of view to yours, eh, wanna be Aristotle? Zelensky is losing his war with Russia because he now is grabbing old men and young boys off the streets to help him fight his losing battle with Russia. Zelensky is the swine here and not Putin. Indeed, who the hell does Zelensky think he is? Another Napolean? ?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Man you wouldn't know a fact is it got on its hands and knees and blew you.

The NATO nations are looking for an exist from this Ukrainian waste of life, time and money.

David Arakhamia leader of Ukraine's parliament credit:

https://news.antiwar.com/2023/11/25/ukrainian-official-confirms-russia-was-ready-to-end-war-in-march-2022-if-kyiv-agreed-to-neutrality/

In short...Beave...all the insistence of NATO...the western media which is spoon fed by Zelinsky's hand picked media...the USA...and of course you and all those who screamed and wailed that Ukraine was going to win this little war, have cost Ukraine a whole generation of young males and a bunch of territory.

Conga-ratz...you twits.

I don’t know I’m sure if you got on your hands and knees and blew me Id recognize you right away from you constantly blowing Putin. 

Your very late attempt at justifying the absolute mountain of Kremlin-published bullsh1t you’ve spewed is an allegation from a site known as an “anti-semitic conspiracy website” which asserts that Ukraine must cede all currently occupied territory to Russia. Amd the whole reason Ukraine refused is because of one visit from a British PM nearly 2 years  ago at the very start of the war and who left office soon after.  The claim is just ridiculous on its face. I tell you there’s not a country on this earth that happily goves up sovereign territory to  invaders just for peace. What would be the point of even having a mili?  

And of course hypocritically you believe Israel should continue its fight against Hamas no matter how many’s civilians die rather cease an inch of land or engage any peace talks. And that’s how I know you are a full of absolute shyte. 

I’m he best part will be when the war is over and you will be refusing to acknowledge that you eventually supported Russia  We will being it up over and over and you’ll either refuse to respond to the post or “but Hunter Biden” it or just reply with a generic insult as you always do when you’re getting your ass handed to you. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Did i ever say that i loved Putin?

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Zelensky is the swine here and not Putin.

Dude you are batshit crazy

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Indeed, who the hell does Zelensky think he is? Another Napolean? ?

Defending his own country on his own soil  from invasion, what a Napoleon!  Dude Putin is the invader and therefore the Napoleon. How slow are you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, sharkman said:

Not everything Putin says is a lie.  

and you actually think that's an intelligent point that needed to be made?  If Putin once in awhile says something like, "Russia is east of Poland," that somehow improves his credibility and excuses the endless list of frankly absurd lies he tells?  

You're talking about an ex-KGB colonel whose political opponents keep somehow accidentally falling off balconies, crashing their airplanes, or dying of freak military nerve-agent poisonings.  This is the guy whose stories you're slurping, along with those of his allies in freaking Iran and North Korea.  ?

• Like 1

Defending his own country on his own soil  from invasion, what a Napoleon!  Dude Putin is the invader and therefore the Napoleon. How slow are you?

Dude, i think that you are really suffering from beaver fever. Go seek a doctor for your illness. 

Not as slow as you are, beaver fever boy. Now go see a doctor while you still can think. ?

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Did i ever say that i loved Putin? This is  just more bullshit coming from you because i do not praise Zelensky's like you do. It must be very frustrating for you to see that someone has a different opinion and point of view to yours, eh, wanna be Aristotle? Zelensky is losing his war with Russia because he now is grabbing old men and young boys off the streets to help him fight his losing battle with Russia. Zelensky is the swine here and not Putin. Indeed, who the hell does Zelensky think he is? Another Napolean? ?

You are like a horrible take machine.

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

and you actually think that's an intelligent point that needed to be made?  If Putin once in awhile says something like, "Russia is east of Poland," that somehow improves his credibility and excuses the endless list of frankly absurd lies he tells?  

You're talking about an ex-KGB colonel whose political opponents keep somehow accidentally falling off balconies, crashing their airplanes, or dying of freak military nerve-agent poisonings.  This is the guy whose stories you're slurping, along with those of his allies in freaking Iran and North Korea.  ?

Come back to the forum that Wilbur is a moderator at. We all respect you there.

It's not worth it. Taxme is a rapid antisemite, who also has fallen deep into the rabbit hole, and now spews Russian propaganda.  Do not encourage him. Just ignore him, and hope he goes away.

I don’t know I’m sure if you got on your hands and knees and blew me Id recognize you right away from you constantly blowing Putin. 

Your very late attempt at justifying the absolute mountain of Kremlin-published bullsh1t you’ve spewed is an allegation from a site known as an “anti-semitic conspiracy website” which asserts that Ukraine must cede all currently occupied territory to Russia. Amd the whole reason Ukraine refused is because of one visit from a British PM nearly 2 years  ago at the very start of the war and who left office soon after.  The claim is just ridiculous on its face. I tell you there’s not a country on this earth that happily goves up sovereign territory to  invaders just for peace. What would be the point of even having a mili?  

And of course hypocritically you believe Israel should continue its fight against Hamas no matter how many’s civilians die rather cease an inch of land or engage any peace talks. And that’s how I know you are a full of absolute shyte. 

I’m he best part will be when the war is over and you will be refusing to acknowledge that you eventually supported Russia  We will being it up over and over and you’ll either refuse to respond to the post or “but Hunter Biden” it or just reply with a generic insult as you always do when you’re getting your ass handed to you. 

No. You're ridiculous on your face.

Its common knowledge now that Johnson delivered a message that halted a peace deal in April of 2022, that the Ukrainians were going along with. Since then, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians have died. What you've described...

there’s not a country on this earth that happily goves up sovereign territory to  invaders just for peace. What would be the point of even having a mili? 

Has happened over and over throughout history. Even recent history. And I don't know who "mili" is, but I'd have to believe he/she/it gives better head than General fatso Milley.

Big difference. Hamas attacked Israel. Just as Ukraine originally attacked their own eastern provinces. See how that works, oh thou of see-through skull? I do have to admit that Israel has lost their opportunity to deal Hamas a death blow. Now they'll have to continue to deal with them as the years progress.

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Half of what you’ve been spoon fed about Putin, Zelensky, NATO, and Biden is propaganda.  Until you can grasp the enormity of the problem you will continue to do nothing more than flop about.

Hey, the Clintons are fine, right?  Because the media says so?  Do you know how many people around them have died?  Are you really that gullible?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Its common knowledge now that Johnson delivered a message that halted a peace deal in April of 2022, that the Ukrainians were going along with. Since then, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians have died. What you've described...

No it's not.  It's just something that you've seen repeated over and over in the retardo-sphere and that's all it takes to convince someone as dumb as you about something you already want to believe.  That's also why you think the US election was stolen - orange man repeats the lie enough times and the intellectually stunted just accept it.  

Ukraine doesn't trust a diplomatic solution with Russia that forces them to cede territory, because Vladimir Putin's word is worth less than used toilet paper.  Any settlement, they reason, is nothing more than a pause for them to re-arm and regroup before their next bullshit excuse to invade.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

No it's not.  It's just something that you've seen repeated over and over in the retardo-sphere and that's all it takes to convince someone as dumb as you about something you already want to believe.  That's also why you think the US election was stolen - orange man repeats the lie enough times and the intellectually stunted just accept it.  

Ukraine doesn't trust a diplomatic solution with Russia that forces them to cede territory, because Vladimir Putin's word is worth less than used toilet paper.  Any settlement, they reason, is nothing more than a pause for them to re-arm and regroup before their next bullshit excuse to invade.  

Lol...I understand sweetie. It's hard to watch all your mables be lost.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Zelenski's people are dying by the thousands in a war that never needed to happen. 

How much is Zelenski profiting from it? We can't say for certain that he is profiting financially, but if he valued the lives of his people then he wouldn't have made a big show of signing a document saying that Ukraine was officially requesting to join NATO. 

With the stroke of that pen he could have ended the war and it would have cost him nothing, instead he used that pen to sentence thousands more of his people to die.

In the end, what did he gain? Does he look like a big man? Is Russia capitulating? 

That f'ing little weasel was just a puppet of the dems, and everything they touch turns to crap. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Zelenski's people are dying by the thousands in a war that never needed to happen. 

Well Ukraine could have given 1/3 of their territory and installed a Kremlin-friendly leader to power in order to avoid war, but as we ahve seen throughout history, appeasement almost never works.

How much is Zelenski profiting from it? We can't say for certain that he is profiting financially, but if he valued the lives of his people then he wouldn't have made a big show of signing a document saying that Ukraine was officially requesting to join NATO. 

This is an absolute horrible take. First off, it is Zelenskyy. Secondly, do you know anything of the history of the Ukraine?  Russia has been invading and occupying the countr

With the stroke of that pen he could have ended the war and it would have cost him nothing, instead he used that pen to sentence thousands more of his people to die.

Ask the majority of the Ukrainian population this.  They are literally fighting for the lives, in order to preserve the sovereignty of their country.  I have not seen a conflict so cut and dry as to how is the bad guy and who is the good guy as the Russia-Ukraine War.  It boggles the mind how some here are rooting for a dictator, who is heel bent on destroying an ethnic group and nation. 

In the end, what did he gain? Does he look like a big man? Is Russia capitulating? 

History will be kind to Zelenskyy and the courageous men who fought the Russian aggressors.

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

Half of what you’ve been spoon fed about Putin, Zelensky, NATO, and Biden is propaganda.  Until you can grasp the enormity of the problem you will continue to do nothing more than flop about.

As opposed to the Kremlin propaganda that you are spoon fed?

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, sharkman said:

Until you can grasp that "ree MSM fake news propaganda" isn't a substitute for actual reasoning, you'll continue to look like a ******. 

16 hours ago, sharkman said:

Hey, the Clintons are fine, right?  Because the media says so?  Do you know how many people around them have died?  Are you really that gullible?

The Clintons?  Why stop there?  George Soros Klaus Schwab WEF CIA Satanic pedophile cults and alien mind vampires from Zeta Reticuli....oh and election was stolen!  ?  

• Like 1