War In Ukraine

On 11/17/2022 at 7:24 AM, DogOnPorch said:

More likely: recent claims that the relatively short ranged S-300 can be used as a ballistic missile (by completely retooling its very specific 30N6 FLAP LID homing-radar guidance system to "GPS") are intended to cover-up similar stray impacts on friendly targets throughout Ukraine by the Zelensky government.

Russia did it...not us! Never us...

A lot of S-300s are being fired...not all of them hit an aircraft. Not even close to all...

S300 is a poor man’s land attack weapon which is why as I said Russia HAS ALREADY BEEN USING IT FOR MONTHS 

But as I also said this missile is prob Ukrainian  

13 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm assured by fellow posters here that sleeping outside for months in freezing weather (as the bullets fly) is being looked forward to by the always victorious Ukrainian soldiers.

And they're certainly always victorious.

Civilians? Oh yes...them.

Well, whadayahdo? They will love it, too.

LMAO You think it’s being looked forward to by your Russian conscripts who will be in even worse conditions and have even less motivation ?

How many rubles do get for this weak nonsense?

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

S300 is a poor man’s land attack weapon which is why as I said Russia HAS ALREADY BEEN USING IT FOR MONTHS

No it isn't no matter what wikipedia told you. As mentioned, it uses a dedicated and very specific radar homing guidance provided by auxiliary vehicles or separate mounts in the Navy version. One doesn't just slap a GPS unit on one and turn it into a ballistic missile. If Russia needs old ballistic missiles, it will break-open the old Scud garages and let them out.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

LMAO You think it’s being looked forward to by your Russian conscripts who will be in even worse conditions and have even less motivation ?

How many rubles do get for this weak nonsense?

The word is week.

I get paid by the Russians exactly the same amount you get paid by the Ukrainian Nazis.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

No it isn't no matter what wikipedia told you. As mentioned, it uses a dedicated and very specific radar homing guidance provided by auxiliary vehicles or separate mounts in the Navy version. One doesn't just slap a GPS unit on one and turn it into a ballistic missile. If Russia needs old ballistic missiles, it will break-open the old Scud garages and let them out.

Wikipedia?  I linked actual news articles and videos from July about Russia firing S300s at ground targets out of desperation and you’re claiming I’m sourcing from Wikipedia? Stop being so dishonest.

Your parents must be embarrassed  by you

Edited by BeaverFever

Russian military might has always been based on bluff. This war has truthfully exposed the state of "the second best army in the world". Their only strength in the military sense is that they don't run out of cannon fodder any time soon as life is cheap. 

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

No genius,  it’s w-e-a-k, meaning lacking strength. As in your nonsense is weak, just like your ESL. RUSSIAN must be your first language. 

So, how much are the Ukrainian Nazis paying you, again?

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Wikipedia?  I linked actual news articles and videos from July about Russia firing S300s at ground targets out of desperation and you’re claiming I’m sourcing from Wikipedia? Stop being so dishonest.

Your MSM/ McKenzie Intelligence Services links (as well as Wikipedia I note, which just updated their account of what happened) do not change the fact that one can not turn the S-300 into a ballistic missile. Nor does it explain why Russia supposedly took that incredulous route when it has thousands of Scud launchers in reserve waiting for just such a hypothetical 'no ammo' moment.

My first observation is the most likely: Ukraine is shooting-off lots of S-300s (a retired/reserve weapon system the Russians apparently do not even have in the area) and they needed an excuse for those many missiles that fail to hit their targets. One can't tell some poor Ukrainian family that their house was just nailed by a stray round of 'friendly fire'. So the Russians did it...

scud_b_missile_system.jpg

Scud...old ballistic missile...huge warhead.

1024px-S-300_-_2009_Moscow_Victory_Day_P

S-300...old SAM...small warhead.

The amount of propaganda in this thread is breathtaking.  It really is true, the very first casualty in any war is the truth.

What did Churchill say again about the truth? 

"In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies."

• Like 2

Those nutsy russians keep attacking nuclear power plants. The attacks have been non-stop, edging closer and closer to striking the crucial part of the target, the reactor building itself.

This can only alter the public's perception nuclear power in negative ways, coming at a crucial time when nations are ramping up the number of nuclear power facilities. Nobody in their right mind should want these things to be built in their region if they are a major target for terrorism.

Strategically it makes perfect sense to target them. For a low-cost missile strike you get not only a radiological nightmare, you also have no power. Can you imagine millions of dumbfounded dipsticks in a disaster without internet? No advice what to do from google.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

So, how much are the Ukrainian Nazis paying you, again?

Your MSM/ McKenzie Intelligence Services links (as well as Wikipedia I note, which just updated their account of what happened) do not change the fact that one can not turn the S-300 into a ballistic missile. Nor does it explain why Russia supposedly took that incredulous route when it has thousands of Scud launchers in reserve waiting for just such a hypothetical 'no ammo' moment.

My first observation is the most likely: Ukraine is shooting-off lots of S-300s (a retired/reserve weapon system the Russians apparently do not even have in the area) and they needed an excuse for those many missiles that fail to hit their targets. One can't tell some poor Ukrainian family that their house was just nailed by a stray round of 'friendly fire'. So the Russians did it...

scud_b_missile_system.jpg

Scud...old ballistic missile...huge warhead.

1024px-S-300_-_2009_Moscow_Victory_Day_P

S-300...old SAM...small warhead.

FFS you are so simpleminded. Oh sure it’s a conspiracy - all of these separate news sources that make up “the MSM” including ones owned by right wingers like Rupert Murdoch are reporting the s300 that hit Poland is like Ukrainian but at the same time they’re all publishing fake stories about Russian ls firing s300s at ground targets backdated to July   Do you realize how dumb your nonsense sounds??? Now you’re just inventing baseless conspiracies without any evidence like a 12-yr old  whenever you get owned  

I REPEAT:  The missile that hit Poland probably was Ukrainian. But regardless, ITS A Documented FACT the Russians.have been firing S300s at ground targets out of pure desperation and lack of resources even though AS I ALREADY SAID the s300 is not effective or designed for it . Once again you prove your ignorance on all subjects. 

Edited by BeaverFever

Now explain to us why Zelensky insisted and still insists it was a Russian rocket, Beave.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11433783/World-leaders-plot-response-missile-hits-Poland-killing-two.html

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-g-20-summit-nato-biden-government-and-politics-c76bead57a11bc8397a30ee7bb06264e

because it sure looks like he's pushing for a WW III based on a false premise.

Edited by Infidel Dog

6 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

ITS A Documented FACT the Russians.have been firing S300s at ground targets out of pure desperation and lack of resources even though AS I ALREADY SAID the s300 is not effective or designed for it .

By the rather biased McKenzie Intelligence Services that I trust about as much as the Democrats to tell the truth.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

It only counts as biased if it's saying something you don't like, right?  ?

A British deep state think tank that's all-in with the military industrial complex and the forever war is going to teach us all about those dastardly Russians and their remarkable ability to change the basic function of a SAM to that of a ballistic missile...all while Russia has THOUSANDS of older ballistic missiles in storage....waiting to go.

You follow them...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

A British deep state think tank that's all-in with the military industrial complex and the forever war is going to teach us all about those dastardly Russians and their remarkable ability to change the basic function of a SAM to that of a ballistic missile...all while Russia has THOUSANDS of older ballistic missiles in storage....waiting to go.

It's not particularly hard to change the function of SAM to SSM.  

Russia's "thousands of older ballistic missile"s are likely in the same state of most of their older equipment - rusting and useless.  If they weren't, why are they buying suicide drones from Iran?  

You can question the bias from western sources, but that doesn't mean they're always wrong about everything.  ?

46 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So DogOnPorch...what do you figure the "batting average" of the MSM would be? Zero? Maybe .085 to be generous?

As soon as I caught wind that Russian news services were to be banned/restricted in the West, I knew the lies were going to be around 100% in NATO's favor. Non-stop victory in Ukraine....have you heard anything else? Even the fact that Russia is simply crushing the Ukrainian energy sector in detail is treated like some sort of great victory by the MSM and their NATO masters

It's not particularly hard to change the function of SAM to SSM. 

Uh...yes it is.

Russia's "thousands of older ballistic missile"s are likely in the same state of most of their older equipment - rusting and useless.  If they weren't, why are they buying suicide drones from Iran?  

You can question the bias from western sources, but that doesn't mean they're always wrong about everything.  ?

Russians never throw anything away if it could have use in the future. Scud launchers are kept in their garages. But if it makes you feel better to think that they're all rusting in a field like an old Fargo truck, have at it.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As soon as I caught wind that Russian news services were to be banned/restricted in the West, I knew the lies were going to be around 100% in NATO's favor. Non-stop victory in Ukraine....have you heard anything else? Even the fact that Russia is simply crushing the Ukrainian energy sector in detail is treated like some sort of great victory by the MSM and their NATO masters

Uh...yes it is.

Russians never throw anything away if it could have use in the future. Scud launchers are kept in their garages. But if it makes you feel better to think that they're all rusting in a field like an old Fargo truck, have at it.

Yup. Spot on.

• Like 1

Sooo...

The United Nations says that it does not have the capability to identify who is shelling the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. Russia has called on the International Atomic Energy Agency to investigate the shelling of the region but their response: No Can Do. 

Officials from this agency visited the region this summer to assess the damage of a nuclear disaster but never actually investigated who was shelling the plant. They have done plenty of condemning but no actual investigating or moves of any kind to stop it. Now they are saying that they are pretty sure that there are no nuclear safety concerns. 

Meanwhile, Ukraine has all but sealed itself off from European membership with a new law that will reduce financial oversight of politicians. The government says that this is to “protect Ukraine’s financial system from Russia and Belarus” but it will also facilitate more government corruption by reducing oversight of money flowing to politicians. The head of the Anti-Corruption Action Centre says that this breaks a promise to the EU and “practically kills the system of preventing money-laundering by Ukrainian politicians.” 

Ukrainian corruption was a major problem before the war and the West knew it. Are we to believe it will no longer be a problem now? Or is the war being used as an excuse to remove any pretense of regulation? 

Redacted.inc

LOL...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It's because you have warped reality around yourself to cope with the world not going your way.  ?

And it's going right for you? Talk about warped. You're free to buy some of Trudeau's junk Ukraine war bonds if you really want to throw your money at Nazi laundromats.