Trucker's Convoy

West

18 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And ignoring public health service, as well as ignoring the will of the people and instead doing what NO ONE in the public eye was recommending at the time.

These people are in a world of their own.

argument ad populum

appeal to authority

that's their prerogative, control freaks

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/30/2022 at 7:26 PM, herbie said:

Nobody should need to tell you why FFS. I'm sure someone will eventually tell you how hospitals and buildings and staffing works.

This post aged like milk, like most Covidists talking points for restrictions. You are a bunch of idiots.

In Québec, we now require the staff, even infected with COVID to return to their job. Because COVID is so mild that even the staff can work with it even if tested positive, but also because the patients are also COVID positive. You are such an idiot that you want the healthcare system to shut down because you want 0 COVID in society. This is such a stupid take to have in 2022 I can't fathom someone liked your comment. 0 COVID is either a goal wanted from Communist China or from someone from 2020. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

This post aged like milk, like most Covidists talking points for restrictions. You are a bunch of idiots.

In Québec, we now require the staff, even infected with COVID to return to their job. Because COVID is so mild that even the staff can work with it even if tested positive, but also because the patients are also COVID positive. You are such an idiot that you want the healthcare system to shut down because you want 0 COVID in society. This is such a stupid take to have in 2022 I can't fathom someone liked your comment. 0 COVID is either a goal wanted from Communist China or from someone from 2020. 

And you think it's no big deal if you give patients who are already in hospital for serious illness Covid on top of what they are already dealing with. People go to hospitals because they are already sick, not to be infected with something else as well.

3 minutes ago, herbie said:

Don't matter. Once a Covidiot always a covidiot. Facts don't matter to adults who still cover their ears and yell nyah nyah I'm not listening....

Keep burying your head in the sand, you freaking sad ostrich. It will bury the sound and the vision that your misery is still here. You trying to impose it to everyone else doesn't work anymore, and it's a good thing. If you are so scared of COVID, hide in your bunker. We don't care anymore.

• Like 1

I didn't quit my fucking job because I'm chickenshit of a needle. And I sure as hell don't blame other people for the choices I made myself.

We the 90% don't give a flying fuck about you anymore, other than to abandon support of any elected official that thinks you're worth catering to. Enjoy the consequences of your choice, you made it.

1 minute ago, herbie said:

I didn't quit my fucking job because I'm chickenshit of a needle. And I sure as hell don't blame other people for the choices I made myself.

We the 90% don't give a flying fuck about you anymore, other than to abandon support of any elected official that thinks you're worth catering to. Enjoy the consequences of your choice, you made it.

You don't have the elementary vocabulary to distinguish a consequence for a punishment.

You are so uneducated that you maybe think your opinion has a weight.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

And now appearing at Comedy Central in Pumphandle Saskatchewan is the worlds most knowledgeable man, WestCanMan, to load you up with conjecture, innuendo and rumour. 

Come one, come all to hear conspiracy theory and lay the blame on everyone in the world and to laugh your asses off at total ridiculousness. Great fun guaranteed :).

Hey dude, you've had 1,000 posts to try to say something and add to the discussion but you're still ofer.

How many fully pseudovaxed Canadians died genius? You don't have a fucking clue either, do you?

You have nothing.

"It works" much in the same way that saying "I hate rabbits" stops campfire smoke from blowing in your face, or the way that throwing a pinch of salt over your shoulder stops you from having bad luck after you spill the shaker.

Did you ever wonder why the word vaxtard seems to stick with you guys so well? It's because you don't have a single intelligent thing to say in the defence of the Pflacebo, yet you cling to it like a toddler clinging to his blankie. 

I'll ask you again: How many fully pseudovaxed Canadians died genius?

48 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Keep burying your head in the sand, you freaking sad ostrich. It will bury the sound and the vision that your misery is still here. You trying to impose it to everyone else doesn't work anymore, and it's a good thing. If you are so scared of COVID, hide in your bunker. We don't care anymore.

That’s your solution, vulnerable people should be locked up or have to hide in a bunker just so nothing has to change in your life.

They are the selfish ones.

Edited by Aristides

32 minutes ago, herbie said:

I didn't quit my fucking job because I'm chickenshit of a needle.

You just proved that you're a complete idiot with anger issues with that one sentence. Mission accomplished I guess.

We the 90% don't give a flying fuck about you anymore

But you're not "the 90%". 

Less than 50% of Canadians took the booster. Only 9% have two boosters.

Vaxtards are a diminishing breed. 

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

That’s your solution, vulnerable people should be locked up or have to hide in a bunker just so nothing has to change in your life.

That's not what he said at all. You have the reading comprehension of a fetus. 

Forcing everyone to vax isn't realistic. 

if you're so convinced that it works, then take it and stfu.

FYI people who aren't at risk from covid are at a very real risk of extremely severe side-effects, and that's just the ones that we know of. There's a good chance that there are more to come. 

I know that you don't want to hear about it, and you don't care, because you fear covid more than you fear losing your period altogether at 26, or suddenly having 3 periods a month at 45, or getting a stroke at 27, or getting myocarditis at 12. None of those things can possibly happen to you so you say "FUCK THOSE YOUNG PEOPLE! LET THEM SUFFER IF IT HELPS ME OUT IN SOME WAY!"

Talk about selfish?

Man up ffs. Take your medicine and stfu. 5 year olds shouldn't have to experiment with a pseudovax just to keep a bunch of god-damned cowards safe.

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

argument ad populum

appeal to authority

that's their prerogative, control freaks

If the PM and the health authority were right once in a while I might listen to them, but their laundry list of lies, failures, and laughable covidiot policies has made it impossible for me to take them seriously.

Their only answer to everything is TAKE THE PFLACEBO! FORCE EVERYONE TO TAKE IT! THE NEXT ONE WILL WORK, WE PROMISE!

The 90% are the ones who got vaxxed. The other 10% are morons who think the loudest counts, sort of a squeaky wheel mentality. Fuck you you're a majority, you're a fart in a tornado.

So who gives a flying fuck about you quoting the booster shot rates... they're already better protected than you. The reason we don't give a shit about you lot is because there's a possibility we might get Covid and get the sniffles, whereas there's a better possibility you'll fucking die.

There's 350-400 truckers in this little town and ONE rig and three pickups dragging the flag in the dirt showed up to protest and got mostly the finger. The other 350 were working to feed their kids.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not what he said at all. You have the reading comprehension of a fetus. 

Forcing everyone to vax isn't realistic. 

if you're so convinced that it works, then take it and stfu.

FYI people who aren't at risk from covid are at a very real risk of extremely severe side-effects, and that's just the ones that we know of. There's a good chance that there are more to come. 

I know that you don't want to hear about it, and you don't care, because you fear covid more than you fear losing your period altogether at 26, or suddenly having 3 periods a month at 45, or getting a stroke at 27, or getting myocarditis at 12. None of those things can possibly happen to you so you say "FUCK THOSE YOUNG PEOPLE! LET THEM SUFFER IF IT HELPS ME OUT IN SOME WAY!"

Talk about selfish?

Man up ffs. Take your medicine and stfu. 5 year olds shouldn't have to experiment with a pseudovax just to keep a bunch of god-damned cowards safe.

No one is forcing everyone to get vaxxed. Where do you find this bullshit?

48 minutes ago, herbie said:

The 90% are the ones who got vaxxed. The other 10% are morons who think the loudest counts, sort of a squeaky wheel mentality.

A lot of the people who got those shots experienced severe side-effects, or they know other people who did, and they won't be boosting.

Fuck you you're a majority, you're a fart in a tornado.

So who gives a flying fuck about you

Nice use of swearwords in an idiotic rant. 

quoting the booster shot rates...they're already better protected than you.

Almost 4,000 of them are dead, so there's that...

The reason we don't give a shit about you lot is because there's a possibility we might get Covid and get the sniffles, whereas there's a better possibility you'll fucking die.

Tell that to the over 3,000 triple-pseudovaxed who died. Oh wait, you can't, they're fucking dead as a doornail.

There's 350-400 truckers in this little town and ONE rig and three pickups dragging the flag in the dirt showed up to protest and got mostly the finger. The other 350 were working to feed their kids.

Wow, that's quite the anecdote. I guess it must mean something? (It doesn't, I was just fucking with ya herbie)

17 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Every day the trucker protetsers that cannot get past their days of glory and continue to do stupid things.

Do it once and learn, do it again and show people how much of a fool you really are.

Truck driver receives fines for driving on Wellington Street in front of Parliament

https://ottawa.citynews.ca/local-news/truck-driver-receives-fines-for-driving-on-wellington-street-in-front-of-parliament-5590164?utm_source=SND&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=AutoPilot

He drove down a street.. mustve really triggered the lefties 

10 hours ago, herbie said:

The 90% are the ones who got vaxxed. The other 10% are morons who think the loudest counts, sort of a squeaky wheel mentality. Fuck you you're a majority, you're a fart in a tornado.

So who gives a flying fuck about you quoting the booster shot rates... they're already better protected than you. The reason we don't give a shit about you lot is because there's a possibility we might get Covid and get the sniffles, whereas there's a better possibility you'll fucking die.

You don’t understand that medical discretion is a fundamental right.  Being forced to take a government-issued health program in order to be able to leave the country, work, and enjoy other basic citizens’ constitutionally-protected rights is wrong.  I’d rather live in a free society with a higher death rate than a prison with a lower death rate.  China has a lower Covid death rate than Canada but I don’t want to live there.

Vaccines probably protected many people against the much more severe symptoms of Delta and the early variants, but against Omicron the vaccine has marginal value.

If it wasn’t for the truckers we’d probably still be wearing mandatory masks and kept from travelling internationally. Yet out of spite and a controlling ideology, our government maintains vaccine mandates for truckers and federal workers.  It maintains a sick totalitarian digital vaccine passport system that must be carried on a cell phone (ArriveCAN).  If you don’t own a cell phone or struggle with technology, you don’t have the right to travel freely.

Canada is less free, more taxed, and more expensive than the U.S.   Canadians have been fed a steady diet of fear-mongering narratives by government and state-funded media to justify having less freedom and prosperity.

Your defence of dumb policies and attacks on those who oppose such policies just illustrates the problem.

Economic hardship is now reminding people why government overreach is so dangerous.  They’re slowly waking up to the reality of what they’ve lost.

Having medical discretion doesn’t mean you can’t have more vaccines.  It just means you can’t shove your medical choices down other people’s throats.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Hey dude, you've had 1,000 posts to try to say something and add to the discussion but you're still ofer.

"Hey dude, you've had 10,000 posts to try to say something and add to the discussion but you're still ofer." (whatever "ofer" means )  And you are still just a minority simpleton anti vaxxer.

4 hours ago, West said:

He drove down a street.. mustve really triggered the lefties 

Yup, he drove past the barriers on a closed street. A real thinking trucker. Tried to prove a point and it cost him $1500.

The point he proved was that he was a stupid trucker. Yahoo for truckers!!  LOL

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Yup, he drove past the barriers on a closed street. A real thinking trucker. Tried to prove a point and it cost him $1500.

The point he proved was that he was a stupid trucker. Yahoo for truckers!!  LOL

Did the lil bitches with the Ottawa police department ask if he was vaxxed before getting too close? Did he have to identify his gender pronouns?

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

Economic hardship is now reminding people why government overreach is so dangerous.  They’re slowly waking up to the reality of what they’ve lost.

we're only getting a slight taste of it so far

the central banks have boxed themselves in

either they persist with QE, inciting stagflation, recession by rising prices

or they switch to QT, inciting asset bubble deflation, recession by falling prices

this is why they have adopted a divide & conquer strategy of pitting the working class against the middle class

because scenario one wipes the working classes out, scenario two wipes the middle classes out

although the dynamic is actually called a "melt up"

because first you get scenario one, until they are forced to impose scenario two

the net result at minimum will be a secular bear market of the likes not seen since 1968-1982

when the equity markets lost 75% of their value, double digit inflation, then double digit interest

Edited by Dougie93

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

we're only getting a slight taste of it so far

the central banks have boxed themselves in

either they persist with QE, inciting stagflation, recession by rising prices

or they switch to QT, inciting asset bubble deflation, recession by falling prices

this is why they have adopted a divide & conquer strategy of pitting the working class against the middle class

because scenario one wipes the working classes out, scenario two wipes the middle classes out

although the dynamic is actually called a "melt up"

because first you get scenario one, until they are forced to impose scenario two

If we lose the middle class, much else that we value about liberal-democracy will also be gutted.  It’s also deeply concerning that some will welcome totalitarianism on the basis of false narratives and slogans like “public safety” or the “climate crisis”.  It will be those who are most protected from economic hardship who will fight hardest to defend oppressive policies.  We got a taste of exactly this during the vaccine mandate protests.  Unfortunately too many people think that the party rhetoric from the NDP and Liberals about supporting workers and families is what these politicians are really about.

The truth is that most of them are doing all that they can to protect their power and salaries.  That’s what the coalition government is about.  It’s also why martial law was used to put down the protests.  This government in its desperation will go around the laws if necessary to preserve themselves.  The excuses are “safety” and the “economy”, but the blockades came down before the Emergencies Act was imposed.

55 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Except I'm not arguing whether the choice was the right one, I'm arguing whether it was practical.

it wasn't right or practical

you have no good argument that it was practical

just because countries who implemented those measures falsely claimed it was

to sell people on their authoritarian power grabs

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, West said:

Did the lil bitches with the Ottawa police department ask if he was vaxxed before getting too close? Did he have to identify his gender pronouns?

Stupid people do stupid things and stupid people make stupid comments.....which one are you LOL Oh wait, I know :)

• Confused 1