Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, ExFlyer said:

You are very very wrong.

There were very specific sectors that had impositions but most did not. Those decisions were left up to employers.

those specific sectors employers

were forced to mandate employees vaccination as a condition of employment

so you're wrong and you can stop pretending I am, at any point

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

those specific sectors employers

were forced to mandate employees vaccination as a condition of employment

so you're wrong and you can stop pretending I am, at any point

Aha.... so you admit not all employers were mandated to ensure their employees were vaccinated?

Only the federal employees (and provincial) were mandated to get vaccinated by the federal government.

Face it dude, your comments were very wrong.

https://stlawyers.ca/coronavirus-knowledge-centre/employer-mandatory-vaccinations/ontario/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/vaccination-mandates-employees-rights-1.6142584

26 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Aha.... so you admit not all employers were mandated to ensure their employees were vaccinated?

Only the federal employees (and provincial) were mandated to get vaccinated by the federal government.

Face it dude, your comments were very wrong.

https://stlawyers.ca/coronavirus-knowledge-centre/employer-mandatory-vaccinations/ontario/

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/vaccination-mandates-employees-rights-1.6142584

not only federal and provincial employees were mandated

my comments are correct

you're just a moron who pretended I said something I never said

just because I said some employees were mandated to be vaccinated as a condition of employment by the government

which is 100% true

Edited by Yzermandius19

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

not only federal and provincial employees were mandated

my comments are correct

you're just a moron who pretended I said something I never said

just because I said some employees were mandated to be vaccinated as a condition of employment by the government

which is 100% true

Give it up dude. 

You said "conditions of their employment were changed under government pressure to punish them for making a decision the government didn't approve of"  and  "there was mandatory vaccination imposed by the government on employers " and I said only to specific sectors. The government (especially  the federal government) cannot tell employers to vaccinate their employees, they can only mandate with their own employees..

You are so way off base and you really believe it. Sorry to be in your mindset. Plus, get over it, time has passed and pandemic is ob=ver and only fools like you living in the past care anymore.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Give it up dude. 

You said "conditions of their employment were changed under government pressure to punish them for making a decision the government didn't approve of"  and  "there was mandatory vaccination imposed by the government on employers " and I said only to specific sectors. The government (especially  the federal government) cannot tell employers to vaccinate their employees, they can only mandate with their own employees..

You are so way off base and you really believe it. Sorry to be in your mindset. Plus, get over it, time has passed and pandemic is ob=ver and only fools like you living in the past care anymore.

you give it up dude

where in either of my quotes does it suggest I wasn't talking about specific sectors?

nowhere

reading comprehension, get some

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

You're free to admit that you're so stupid that you don't understand the ramifications of giving up your job in nursing or as a Dr, knowing that you're banned from working anywhere else in this country in your profession.

Thankfully I'm smart enough to understand the benefits of being jabbed. To each his own I guess.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the conditions of their employment were changed under government pressure to punish them for making a decision the government didn't approve of

and no amount of semantics games on your part change that fact

Can you find me any evidence anywhere that punishment was the stated intent/goal or expected outcome of a government policy?

There should be an official document of some sort that contains the word punish or punishment don't you think or are you just engaging in semantics because you've been lit up with gas?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Can you find me any evidence anywhere that punishment was the stated intent/goal or expected outcome of a government policy?

There should be an official document of some sort that contains the word punish or punishment don't you think or are you just engaging in semantics because you've been lit up with gas?

the evidence is that people who didn't get vaccinated got fired

and before the policy they didn't

them claiming it's for the greater good does not justify their actions

24 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

and before the policy they didn't

them claiming it's for the greater good does not justify their actions

You have your head so far down in the sand you are starving your brain of oxygen.

You are blaming the feds for things that is not in their preview. Most of the mandates, almost all of them, came from the provinces.

Get over it. Everybody is fine now, so fine that there is a shortage of workers across the country. The unemployment rate is "the lowest rate on record since comparable data became available in 1976" . Lots of jobs but no workers.

You and a few others are hanging on to long gone short term conditions. Short term pain for long term gain.

7 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

You have your head so far down in the sand you are starving your brain of oxygen.

You are blaming the feds for things that is not in their preview. Most of the mandates, almost all of them, came from the provinces.

Get over it. Everybody is fine now, so fine that there is a shortage of workers across the country. The unemployment rate is "the lowest rate on record since comparable data became available in 1976" . Lots of jobs but no workers.

You and a few others are hanging on to long gone short term conditions. Short term pain for long term gain.

who said I don't blame the provinces too?

f*ck Trudeau and Ford

you just keep assuming I am saying things that I'm not

because you want to pretend that I'm wrong when I am obviously right

Edited by Yzermandius19

8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

who said I don't blame the provinces too?

f*ck Trudeau and Ford

you just keep assuming I am saying things that I'm not

because you want to pretend that I'm wrong when I am obviously right

Just those 2? There are more provinces than just Ontario, in case you didn't know.  Gotta move out of your small small circle of knowledge.

I don't assume or pretend, I just observe and comment on those observations.

BTW, it turns out that during covid, Canadian incomes went up in 2020 amid uptake of pandemic benefits 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/canadian-incomes-went-up-in-2020-amid-uptake-of-pandemic-benefits-census-data/ar-AAZw4e1?ocid=EMMX&cvid=c4e147dcbe3e4c5ea8070c1b546f92e0

Your doom and gloom is unfounded. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Just those 2? There are more provinces than just Ontario, in case you didn't know.  Gotta move out of your small small circle of knowledge.

no, not just those two

f*ck em all

again you keep assuming I am saying things I'm not

piss off, ExFlyer

your Kathy Newman routine is getting old

Edited by Yzermandius19

3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

no, not just those two

f*ck em all

again you keep assuming I am saying things I'm not

piss off, ExFlyer

your Kathy Newman routine is getting old

Under you skin with facts eh? Can't stand it when you get called out eh? Don't like it when the reality hammer smack you eh?

Again, I don't assume or pretend, I just observe and comment on those observations.

Kathy Newman Ha Ha Ha, good retort, whatever that is supposed to mean.

In fact, what is getting old is you and your hanging on to old news, old data, old information, just plain old forgotten issues.

Hopefully you will wake up today and not stay in your dreams of yesterday :)

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Under you skin with facts eh? Can't stand it when you get called out eh? Don't like it when the reality hammer smack you eh?

Again, I don't assume or pretend, I just observe and comment on those observations.

Kathy Newman Ha Ha Ha, good retort, whatever that is supposed to mean.

In fact, what is getting old is you and your hanging on to old news, old data, old information, just plain old forgotten issues.

Hopefully you will wake up today and not stay in your dreams of yesterday :)

it means you put words in my mouth

with "so what you're saying is....." statements

followed by something I never said

you assume and pretend

because your "observations" have nothing to do with reality

3 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

That's evidence of non-compliance with their terms of employment. That's not punishment, it's a consequence of their choice to not abide by their employer's terms.

They're free to choose another employer. The job market is red hot these days so employees can be even choosier... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

it means you put words in my mouth

with "so what you're saying is....." statements

followed by something I never said

you assume and pretend

because your "observations" have nothing to do with reality

Methinks my "reality" is considerably more current and real than yours but it's OK, you can stay back in the past if it makes you feel better :)

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's evidence of non-compliance with their terms of employment. That's not punishment, it's a consequence of their choice to not abide by their employer's terms.

They're free to choose another employer. The job market is red hot these days so employees can be even choosier... 

that's punishment

if the government didn't mandate it they wouldn't have been fired

making vaccination a condition of employment is punishing the unvaccinated

you don't get to change the definition of punishment because you like the punishment

23 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that's punishment

if the government didn't mandate it they wouldn't have been fired

making vaccination a condition of employment is punishing the unvaccinated

you don't get to change the definition of punishment because you like the punishment

So if a worker is fired for wearing flip-flops to a construction worksite instead of steel-toe construction boots that's punishment - undue, unfair and unconstitutional according to the principle your definition establishes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So if a worker is fired for wearing flip-flops to a construction worksite instead of steel-toe construction boots that's punishment - undue, unfair and unconstitutional according to the principle your definition establishes.

that is punishment

a vastly more reasonable punishment than the government demanding employers require their employees get vaccinated to keep their jobs

but still punishment

apparently you view understanding english as a punishing

hence your tenuous grasp of the language

Edited by Yzermandius19

Lol now the Ontario top doc is saying what got Dr. Christian canned just a year ago about vaccines for young people and what got me dubbed a conspiracy theorist by leftist nut bars... unlikely to be hospitalized, could end up with myocardis, a risk/reward analysis.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, West said:

Lol now the Ontario top doc is saying what got Dr. Christian canned just a year ago about vaccines for young people and what got me dubbed a conspiracy theorist by leftist nut bars... unlikely to be hospitalized, could end up with myocardis, a risk/reward analysis.

What is the risk? What is the reward?

Risk - hospitalization and other symptoms if not vaccinated?

Reward - less or no hospitalization and less or no other symptoms if vaccinated?

22 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

What is the risk? What is the reward?

Risk - hospitalization and other symptoms if not vaccinated?

Reward - less or no hospitalization and less or no other symptoms if vaccinated?

Well if you'd actually listen to him the chances of being hospitalized if you are young is very low. 

As we said.. so now even the government docs are conspiracy theorists I guess. 

Take the L 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

that is punishment

a vastly more reasonable punishment than the government demanding employers require their employees get vaccinated to keep their jobs

I see, so when you're stopped at a red light you're actually being punished? Okay, the reason that punishment is reasonable is because enduring it is for the benefit of your fellow citizens.

Like getting vaccinated. 

• Like 1

On 7/13/2022 at 8:47 AM, eyeball said:

Thankfully I'm smart enough to understand the benefits of being jabbed. To each his own I guess.

You're only smart enough to obey propaganda.

Our triple-vaxed village idiot just brought covid back from California with him. Triple vaxtard Fauci just got covid. Over 8,000 fully psedovaxed Canadians have died of covid. WTF do you think that the pseudovax actually does if it doesn't stop people from spreading the virus or dying from it, genius? The benefit of being jobbed is you get a geundheitspass, thats it.

So we're back to where I gave you the chance to "admit that you're so stupid that you don't understand the ramifications of getting turfed from your career in nursing or as a Dr, knowing that you're banned from working anywhere else in this country in your profession", and instead you just talked about being stupid enough to get the jab. 

In a nutshell, you don't think it's a big deal that people who went to school for 2-12 yrs to be a nurse or a Dr got turfed for not taking the pseudovax, just because you were stupid enough to take it. And you don't understand that the Pflacebo has dangerous side-effects and that it isn't an actual vaccine. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I see, so when you're stopped at a red light you're actually being punished? Okay, the reason that punishment is reasonable is because enduring it is for the benefit of your fellow citizens.

Like getting vaccinated. 

it's not reasonable because it shouldn't be a condition of employment

particularly when it's the government forcing employers to adhere to that mandate

if people want to get vaccinated or don't want to

neither choice should result in the termination of employment

whether you like their choice or not isn't relevant

Edited by Yzermandius19
  • Like 1