Trucker's Convoy

West

5 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The "heroes" who worked on the front lines, back when we all thought that covid might be dangerous to young healthy people, were thrown under the bus when our fuhrer started his vax mandate campaign. 

They treated professional medical staff like useless waste, as if anyone can just walk in and replace them. Many of them are not coming back.

And now we hear the ER’s are being shut down due to staff shortages.

A group of doctors has been trying to bring these real issues to the forefront, insisting it’s a self-inflicted wound that is being ignored.

Mr. Trudeau would rather have us at each other’s throats over abortion.

31 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Jews were portrayed as dirty disease-carriers in the German media already before they engaged their final solution. It was part of the justification for corralling them into camps.

As Mr. Trudeau said- 

“They are extremists who don’t believe in science, they’re often misogynists, also often racists,” said Trudeau. “It’s a small group that muscles in, and we have to make a choice in terms of leaders, in terms of the country. Do we tolerate these people?”

Opposition shockingly silent on PM's hatred of unvaccinated Canadians

:o   Jawohl mein herr!

Trudeau is dictating terms for civil war

war always favours the right

for the left needs a civil society to even persist

thus this is their undoing, by their own hands

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

And now we hear the ER’s are being shut down due to staff shortages.

A group of doctors has been trying to bring these real issues to the forefront, insisting it’s a self-inflicted wound that is being ignored.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/some-emergency-rooms-across-canada-shutting-down-amid-staff-shortages-1.5972278

CTV admits that there are staff shortages, but stops way short of saying that Pflacebo mandates are even partly responsible for them. I didn't read the whole article on account of my strong gag reflex, but I didn't even see them raise the question about whether or not vaccine firings are contributing to the issue. 

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/some-emergency-rooms-across-canada-shutting-down-amid-staff-shortages-1.5972278

CTV admits that there are staff shortages, but stops way short of saying that Pflacebo mandates are even partly responsible for them. I didn't read the whole article on account of my strong gag reflex, but I didn't even see them raise the question about whether or not vaccine firings are contributing to the issue. 

That’s the article I read about the docs. Read further-

On Saturday, Perth and Smiths Falls District Hospital announced a shutdown of its emergency department until Thursday, citing a COVID-19 outbreak. However, its doctors say the real reason is an ongoing staff shortage.

“Yeah, COVID caused the closure of the emergency department, but the reality of it is that we had no built-in resilience of our nursing staff,” Dr. Alan Drummond told CTV National News on Saturday.

Drummond said that PSFDH’s emergency room dropped from 15 nurses down to five, leaving the unit exceptionally thin.

Somebody needs to be held accountable for the fact that we lost 50 per cent of our nursing staff within several months, which set us up, basically, to fail,” he said.

Naturally they keep the government-sanctioned parts at the top, hoping most people’s eye’s glaze over 1/3 of the way down, and move on.

56 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Yes, I've been telling you the difference for some time now. Good to see it's finally sunk in.

I explained it to you before.

If I would have said "forcibly vaccinated" then you would have had a legitimate point. I said "forced to take the pseudovax", so you did not have a point at all: my comment was 100% accurate. 

Hundreds of thousands of Canadians were forced to take the pseudovax - fact

What if we are in post truth, post objectivity era? As heard on the radio (apparently by your public health exspert") hurray monkeypox vaccine is working hurray. Same piece: 8,000 dozes administered (compare to population of GTA: 6 million). That's like one in a thousand, and hurray its working! Have you heard about a vaccine with such a wonderful efficiency? Do you need that thing in your skull, when you have help of such wonderful exsperts? Do you even want to make sense of the reality around anymore why you have this wonderful newsfeed?

In China there was an old joke: if the Sun is rising tomorrow it's only because some wise plan is working. Are we there yet, by any chance?

12 hours ago, myata said:

1. What if we are in post truth, post objectivity era?  

2. In China there was an old joke: if the Sun is rising tomorrow it's only because some wise plan is working. Are we there yet, by any chance?

1. We most definitely are, but this is due to information bubbles.  An open system can still support common falsehoods.

2. A good example is the big lie: people somehow believe that the Georgia votes somehow stole the presidential election, despite Trump being caught on tape begging for 11,000 votes.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

A good example is the big lie: people somehow believe that the Georgia votes somehow stole the presidential election, despite Trump being caught on tape begging for 11,000 votes.  

Or a similar example that 8,000 vaccines in 6 million population can somehow be "working". This is not just people, exsperts on the public media. Are we done with the reality, finally?

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

They were given the opportunity to freely do what ever they wanted - reality.

"You're free to take the vax or suffer economic ruin" is not an opportunity to do whatever you want, it's an ultimatum, just like "Give me your wallet or I'll shoot you in the face" is not an opportunity to do whatever you want.

I wouldn't have to explain that to an 8-yr-old child yet here I am explaining it to someone who claims to be an adult. 

If you were presented with the option of a lifetime ban here, or start all of your posts with "WestCanMan is my hero and the most intelligent person I've ever had the pleasure of communicating with" would you see that as an opportunity? 

12 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

if they didn't make the choice the government wanted

they were punished

that is both force and punishment

OTOH if they decided they didn't like the conditions of their employment they were free to find employment elsewhere.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're free to show me the official mandate that says that word for word or face ongoing ridicule for unreal hyperbole.

You're free to admit that you're so stupid that you don't understand the ramifications of giving up your job in nursing or as a Dr, knowing that you're banned from working anywhere else in this country in your profession.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

OTOH if they decided they didn't like the conditions of their employment they were free to find employment elsewhere.

the conditions of their employment were changed under government pressure to punish them for making a decision the government didn't approve of

and no amount of semantics games on your part change that fact

your desire to frame it in a way that makes excuses for the government doesn't alter reality

it just outs you as a gaslighting partisan hack

Edited by Yzermandius19

5 hours ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the conditions of their employment were changed under government pressure to punish them for making a decision the government didn't approve of

and no amount of semantics games on your part change that fact

your desire to frame it in a way that makes excuses for the government doesn't alter reality

it just outs you as a gaslighting partisan hack

Conditions of employment were change by government and by employers. Some employers made vaccinations mandatory, others did not. There was no blanket mandatory vaccination law.

Back at ya " no amount of semantics games on your part change that fact"

"your desire to frame it in a way" to fit your narrative is misleading.

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Conditions of employment were change by government and by employers. Some employers made vaccinations mandatory, others did not. There was no blanket mandatory vaccination law.

Back at ya " no amount of semantics games on your part change that fact"

"your desire to frame it in a way" to fit your narrative is misleading.

there was mandatory vaccination imposed by the government on employers

stop gaslighting

Edited by Yzermandius19

34 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

there was mandatory vaccination imposed by the government on employers

stop gaslighting

There were not. Your statement is an out and out lie.

Most employers made the decisions to impose or not.

Edited by ExFlyer