Trucker's Convoy

West

12 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

wanting to take away jobs because someone made a decision you don't like that only effects themselves

is just being vindictive douche

No one except for you took away your job. Your decision took away your job.

As eyeball said, lots of jobs that did not require vaccinations and your choice is your problem.

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No one except for you took away your job. Your decision took away your job.

As eyeball said, lots of jobs that did not require vaccinations and your choice is your problem.

I still have my job

others don't

and that was the governments decision

not theirs

the problem is the governments choice, not theirs

if the government didn't make that choice, they'd still have their job

others got to make their choice and keep their job

because the government didn't force their employers to fire them

the blame is with the government

if you had your way, everyone who made their choice would lose their job

Edited by Yzermandius19

31 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

I still have my job

others don't

and that was the governments decision

not theirs

the problem is the governments choice, not theirs

if the government didn't make that choice, they'd still have their job

others got to make their choice and keep their job

because the government didn't force their employers to fire them

the blame is with the government

if you had your way, everyone who made their choice would lose their job

No to all except "others got to make their choice and keep their job"

Grown ups make grown up decisions for themselves.

If I had my way, and I did, my decisions were best for me.

Like it or not (clearly not) you had the decision and the choice and had to live with it, like all decisions you make.

15 hours ago, eyeball said:

What COVID vaccine does is prevent people from dying and spreading disease. 

That's completely stupid. Only a total fucking idiot still thinks that the pseudovax prevents people from dying after 8,000 jobbed Canadians died of covid after vaxxing

20% of covid deaths are among the vaxtards, and we went through the first 2 covid flu seasons (back when it was a 'novel virus' which no one had been exposed to before) with almost no one vaccinated. That means that automatically you'd expect more than 66% of covid deaths to be among the unavxxed.

One more thing: if 20% of the people who died of covid were vaxxed, wtf makes you think that the vaccine "prevents people from spreading the disease"? 

Guess what genius, people who are sick enough to die from covid are sick enough to spread it. 

It's completely impossible for you to be stupid enough to believe the things that you are saying, eyeball. You're obviously just a liar. 

The two people who clicked like on your post, @Michael Hardner and @dialamahare in the exact same boat as you.

I'd love for 1 of you gys to explain to me how people who are sick enough to die from covid can't spread it, or how our PM brought covid back from California after his 3rd or 4th jab...

I'm pretty sure the experts have determined that without vaccine and other measures that levels of sickness and death would be much much higher.   

No they absolutely haven't, because during the first two flu seasons - when there was no vax and covid was still a "novel virus" - we didn't fare so much worse than the 3rd flu season. 

20% of our covid deaths are among the vaxed now. We've only had vaxed people for one of 3 flu seasons. That's a lot. 

FYI if the fact that covid was a novel virus was a big deal, and the fact that people were unvaxxed was a big deal, then the first flu season would have looked like a tsunami of death compared to subsequent flu seasons. The third flu season, with almost all of the population protected by a combination of adaptive (natural) immunity and/or vaccine-induced immunity, would look minuscule by comparison. It's not. 20% of our covid deaths are among the vaxed now.

I'm pretty sure that your head is up your ass and you're just a sucker for propaganda. 

I think you must live in some fantasy la la land where you expect experts, governments and of course vaccines to be like you, 100% infallibly correct 100% of the time.  As for whatever else your senses may be telling you I'm quite convinced its the ridiculously warped sense you have that you live in a totalitarian state that's set the tone for everything else. It's no wonder you can't think straight about anything else.

I live in a land where we have a lot of valuable, large-sample-size statistics available to us, and I look at them. Sadly for you, the gov't hasn't blocked it all yet

When Fauci and Trudeau said that vaccinated people didn't have to worry about getting infected with covid they were DEAD wrong.  Ditto for when they said "they'll get infected but not get very sick, and sick but not hospitalized, and "but not in ICU", and "but not dead", and "ok a lot of them died but they were old and had co-morbidities" (just like almost every single unvaxxed death).

As for Trudeau coming down with COVID again I suspect he probably comes into contact with as many different people in the course of a day as many of us do in a whole month so, go figure.

If the pseudovax was a real vax, that wouldn't matter.

48 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Sure it is for myself, it will keep me out of hospital. But a fortunate side effect of me not being in hospital is the pressure I don't put on the health care system and the impact that has on others who really need it.

Not even remotely true anymore.

Try to keep up. 

Hospitals and morgues all over the world are filling up with.....vaccinated people.

Read some of the science and the newest studies in my First a Trickle thread.  UK, Israel, Canada.....it's the vaccinated with their adverse effects and "can't even fight off pneumonia and bronchitis" negative immunity now that are clogging up hospitals.  Just like the experts said would happen.

40 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's completely stupid. Only a total fucking idiot still thinks that the pseudovax prevents people from dying after 8,000 jobbed Canadians died of covid after vaxxing

20% of covid deaths are among the vaxtards, and we went through the first 2 covid flu seasons (back when it was a 'novel virus' which no one had been exposed to before) with almost no one vaccinated. That means that automatically you'd expect more than 66% of covid deaths to be among the unavxxed.

One more thing: if 20% of the people who died of covid were vaxxed, wtf makes you think that the vaccine "prevents people from spreading the disease"? 

Guess what genius, people who are sick enough to die from covid are sick enough to spread it. 

It's completely impossible for you to be stupid enough to believe the things that you are saying, eyeball. You're obviously just a liar. 

The two people who clicked like on your post, @Michael Hardner and @dialamahare in the exact same boat as you.

I'd love for 1 of you gys to explain to me how people who are sick enough to die from covid can't spread it, or how our PM brought covid back from California after his 3rd or 4th jab...

No they absolutely haven't, because during the first two flu seasons - when there was no vax and covid was still a "novel virus" - we didn't fare so much worse than the 3rd flu season. 

20% of our covid deaths are among the vaxed now. We've only had vaxed people for one of 3 flu seasons. That's a lot. 

FYI if the fact that covid was a novel virus was a big deal, and the fact that people were unvaxxed was a big deal, then the first flu season would have looked like a tsunami of death compared to subsequent flu seasons. The third flu season, with almost all of the population protected by a combination of adaptive (natural) immunity and/or vaccine-induced immunity, would look minuscule by comparison. It's not. 20% of our covid deaths are among the vaxed now.

I'm pretty sure that your head is up your ass and you're just a sucker for propaganda. 

I live in a land where we have a lot of valuable, large-sample-size statistics available to us, and I look at them. Sadly for you, the gov't hasn't blocked it all yet

When Fauci and Trudeau said that vaccinated people didn't have to worry about getting infected with covid they were DEAD wrong.  Ditto for when they said "they'll get infected but not get very sick, and sick but not hospitalized, and "but not in ICU", and "but not dead", and "ok a lot of them died but they were old and had co-morbidities" (just like almost every single unvaxxed death).

Ya gotta get off the kool aid. It will help clear your mind :)

Your minority views are foolish and going down Doomsday Road in conspiracy theorists land but hey, that's OK. We need folks like you for comedic relief.

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

And therein is the crux of the matter.

The CDC literally re-wrote the definition of “vaccine” because the one they had used for decades clearly did not apply to these products.  (Many new FOIA revelations on how this was a direct response to getting caught not adhering to their own standards.  See here:  Emails Confirm Why CDC Changed Definitions of Vaccine, Vaccinated (theepochtimes.com)

This would be like OSHA redefining a backwards baseball cap as a construction helmet because MLB asked them to.

and now they are circumventing doctors to allow paxlovid to be dispensed without a prescription (which they wouldn't allow with Ivermectin or HCQ) despite dodgy efficacy, serious problems, and numerous drug interactions.

This crony corporatism has nothing to do with public health and everything to do with private profits.

The fix is in and they are pulling out all the stops in what is looking more and more like a late stage "smash and grab" before the music stops.

The media, which Big Pharma buys so much advertising in, is pedal to the metal on new “scariants” and pretty-wrapper papering side effects under unending declarations of “everything on earth except vaccines causes blood clots and heart failure.”  Except the vaccines.  Of course. 

Odd how it’s never “eat right, get some vitamin D, zinc, vitamin C, lose some weight, watch your blood sugar, stay hydrated, etc.”

Public health never seem interested in teaching you how to be healthy, only in getting your repeat business to their corporate sponsors.

Tired of this joke yet?

Because they're not.

Edited by Goddess
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Goddess said:

And therein is the crux of the matter.

but you are fighting against Canadian culture itself

you are invoking an American paradigm

suspicion of the government as a nefarious entity

the vast majority of Canadians are going to interpret that as an American threat to Canada

so they are just going to dig their heels in

culture is destiny

doesn't matter if you are right

you have to deal with Canada as it is, priggish, authoritarian, conformist, Victorian 

you're never going to make any headway trying to get Canadians to be rebels

it's just not in their nature

we are talking about a culture which charged to its doom at the Somme

then charged to its doom again the next year at Paschendaele

you can;t get through to Canadians by the direct method

Canadians are who they are, and they are not critical thinkers

16 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canadians are who they are, and they are not critical thinkers

Sad, but likely true.

We've never experienced a government like this before.  Many other countries have, so they recognize the signs and actions and respond to the danger.

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Sad, but likely true.

We've never experienced a government like this before.  Many other countries have, so they recognize the signs and actions and respond to the danger.

I know

but most Canadians can simply not believe that Trudeau could be a psychopath

or the CBC has become Pravda right out of the Soviet Union

not just because Canadians are narrow minded Provincials

but because the truth would be too terrible to contemplate

the truth is hard, the truth is painful, most Canadians prefer to retreat into a fantasy world rather face the truth

not just Canadians, most humans prefer that actually

there is actually an underlying Darwinian evolutionary reason for all this

your brain is lazy

your brain is evolved to conserve energy

so your brain prefers feelings to logic, because logic is work

your brain prefers fantasy to reality, because reality is work

it's very difficult to get a collective of set in their ways human brains to break out of their comfortable paradigm

and protected behind the walls of fortress America, propped up by the American economy

Canada is the most comfortable complacent place on earth

hence Canadians have some the laziest brains on earth

hard times breeds smarter brains, but Canada never actually faces hard times inside the American protected bubble

25 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

there is actually an underlying Darwinian evolutionary reason for all this

your brain is lazy

your brain is evolved to conserve energy

so your brain prefers feelings to logic, because logic is work

your brain prefers fantasy to reality, because reality is work

it's very difficult to get a collective of set in their ways human brains to break out of their comfortable paradigm

and protected behind the walls of fortress America, propped up by the American economy

Canada is the most comfortable complacent place on earth

hence Canadians have some the laziest brains on earth

hard times breeds smarter brains, but Canada never actually faces hard times inside the American protected bubble

Oh, yes.  All that.

I'm the only one I know who is actually "following the science" on covid.

Everyone else, especially here, has patted themselves on the back for "following the science" but really they just follow CBC headlines.  Not one ounce of critical thinking.  Zero interest (other than one or two here) in my thread that has actual studies links and I've tried to explain them in very simple language.

But nope, some here are still "You have to get vaccinated to save MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" and there is absolutely zero science behind that.  But the media and government sure is.  And they've convinced such lazy thinkers that this is somehow connected to morality.  

I really feel like I'm living in a topsy-turvy world right now and the lunatics are running the asylum.

5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I really feel like I'm living in a topsy-turvy world right now and the lunatics are running the asylum.

it's not topsy turvy

Canada has always been like this

it can get much worse

like if people started dropping dead left & right from the vaccine

the vast majority of Canadians would deny it

the next phase is blaming people for the truth

oh, you got sick from something that we Canadians approved in our authoritarian conformism ?

oh, well, that's your fault, must be something wrong with you

think of the realities Canada has ignored in the past

when the Jews tried to flee Nazi Germany to Canada before the Second World War

Canada refused to take them

MacKenzie-King said,  when asked how many Jews Canada would accept; "one Jew is too many"

Canada will gas you and put you in ovens to avoid having to face reality, make no mistake

consider the Canadian Airborne Regiment in Somalia

the Government of Canada injected them with Mefloquine

an experimental drug made by the French company Roche

it was not cleared for testing on humans

but Canada put the Paratroopers forward as guinea pigs

the drug was known to cause psychosis

and that is exactly what it caused in the ranks of the Airborne Regiment

then what did Canada do ?

covered it all up, blamed the Airborne  Regiment for being "White Supremacists", disbanded the regiment

this is the true face of the Government of Canada, right here :

Clayton Matchee was simply their pharmaceutical test case gone wrong

Shidane1.png

6 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Ya gotta get off the kool aid. It will help clear your mind :)

Your minority views are foolish and going down Doomsday Road in conspiracy theorists land but hey, that's OK. We need folks like you for comedic relief.

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't getting infected with covid, and spreading it, by the tens of thousands?

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't ending up in the hospital with covid by the thousands?

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't ending up in ICU with covid by the thousands?

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't dying of covid by the thousands?

Do you have a source that says that the Pflacebo will get us to herd immunity when 70% of us are vaxed, or did the previous promises turned out to be disinformation? ??

Do you have a source that says that vaxtard covid deaths aren't vastly outnumbering unvaxed deaths?

If so, why don't you trot some of it those stats? Otherwise STFU about the actual information which I've posted here dozens of times. 

Fauci/Trudeau/Tam's covid lies have all been exposed. There are a lot of vax-injured people who won't be silenced forever. One day you'll look back on this topic with horror or shame, unless of course we're all forced to take gov't injections for the rest of our lives. In which case you can be proud of the good work that you've done for Pfizer and Pfascism. 

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

consider the Canadian Airborne Regiment in Somalia

the Government of Canada injected them with Mefloquine

an experimental drug made by the French company Roche

it was not cleared for testing on humans

but Canada put the Paratroopers forward as guinea pigs

the drug was known to cause psychosis

and that is exactly what it caused in the ranks of the Airborne Regiment

then what did Canada do ?

covered it all up, blamed the Airborne  Regiment for being "White Supremacists", disbanded the regiment

this is the true face of the Government of Canada, right here :

Clayton Matchee was simply their pharmaceutical test case gone wrong

Shidane1.png

IIRC the Somalis snuck into the base, captured an American, tortured him to death and then dragged his corpse around behind a car right before this happened. This was the next guy caught sneaking around on the base. I may be wrong, it was a long time ago. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

IIRC the Somalis snuck into the base, captured an American, tortured him to death and then dragged his corpse around behind a car right before this happened. This was the next guy caught sneaking around on the base. I may be wrong, it was a long time ago. 

nah, that didn't happen, no troops were killed at Belet Huen

the Somalis broke in and tried to steal gas from this big diesel bladder

they punctured the bladder and the fuel leaked out

the Airborne took that as an attack on their supplies

so they started putting ambushes out

Shidane Arone was one of the Somalis who was captured by the snatch patrol

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

but just think about it, you're in the CF, and you think you are going to get away with beating a prisoner to death?

and you are actually recording it, documenting your crime ?

you're going to jail for life, first two years in Edmonton

Matchee has no plan, he is obviously completely out of his head

then he hangs himself first thing in the morning after

Matchee was a bully, but he wasn't crazy, until he started taking Mefloquine

I have a very good buddy who was with 2 Cdo

he came back on leave, and he was not normal,

he was out of his head,  hyper aggressive, trying to fight everybody he saw on the street

I knew him so well, I could tell he was on some sort of drug

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

see, this picture of Matchee here is more like the guy you would have met in Petawawa

he was actually a skinny, socially awkward Indian kid who got picked on in the Commando

he wasn't a big scary monster you would fear down at Sassy's

he wasn't even a brawler really, he wasn't actually a troublemaker

clayton-matchee-1.jpg?w=223

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's completely stupid. Only a total fucking idiot still thinks that the pseudovax prevents people from dying after 8,000 jobbed Canadians died of covid after vaxxing.

Why are you wasting your time in this dump and not having schools named after you and women throwing their underwear at you for explaining how the vast VAST majority are getting is so wrong and you're so right?

It's phenomenal really.  You should be ashamed at yourself for not sharing your wisdom with humanity.

In any case, you really figure you're smarter than the folks at Scientific American?  Are you aware of other better ways that experts should using to compare the following?

I realize you don't do context but this is really more for the benefit of other posters so. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-to-compare-covid-deaths-for-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people/

How to Compare COVID Deaths for Vaccinated and Unvaccinated People.

Looking at COVID data in recent months, it may appear that a significant proportion of the people who have died of COVID were vaccinated against the disease. But it is important to put those numbers in context.

Graphic shows weekly average of ~38 million people age 12+ were unvaccinated and ~127 million were vaccinated in March 2022.

Graphic shows average weekly COVID deaths per 100,000 people by vaccination status in March 2022.

Graphic shows average weekly COVID deaths per 100,000 people by age group and vaccination status in March 2022.

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why are you wasting your time in this dump and not having schools named after you and women throwing their underwear at you for explaining how the vast VAST majority are getting is so wrong and you're so right?

So how many vaxed Canadians have died eyeball? Do some research. Find a number.

Just amaze us all by actually posting a legitimate statistic from a reputable source. And FYI Trudeau's opinion isn't a reputable source.

In any case, you really figure you're smarter than the folks at Scientific American?

How many fully pseudovaxed Canadians have died according to Scientific American?

Let me guess... you have no fuckin' clue. 

Quoting myself from the future:

Oh, would you look at that. I'm right. You didn't have a clue for the 29,400th time. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So how many vaxed Canadians have died eyeball? Do some research. Find a number.

Just amaze us all by actually posting a legitimate statistic from a reputable source. And FYI Trudeau's opinion isn't a reputable source.

How many fully pseudovaxed Canadians have died according to Scientific American?

Let me guess... you have no fuckin' clue. 

Quoting myself from the future:

They would've died harder without the pseudovax

Edited by West
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't getting infected with covid, and spreading it, by the tens of thousands?

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't ending up in the hospital with covid by the thousands?

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't ending up in ICU with covid by the thousands?

Do you have a source that says that vaxed people aren't dying of covid by the thousands?

Do you have a source that says that the Pflacebo will get us to herd immunity when 70% of us are vaxed, or did the previous promises turned out to be disinformation? ??

Do you have a source that says that vaxtard covid deaths aren't vastly outnumbering unvaxed deaths?

If so, why don't you trot some of it those stats? Otherwise STFU about the actual information which I've posted here dozens of times. 

Fauci/Trudeau/Tam's covid lies have all been exposed. There are a lot of vax-injured people who won't be silenced forever. One day you'll look back on this topic with horror or shame, unless of course we're all forced to take gov't injections for the rest of our lives. In which case you can be proud of the good work that you've done for Pfizer and Pfascism. 

And now appearing at Comedy Central in Pumphandle Saskatchewan is the worlds most knowledgeable man, WestCanMan, to load you up with conjecture, innuendo and rumour. 

Come one, come all to hear conspiracy theory and lay the blame on everyone in the world and to laugh your asses off at total ridiculousness. Great fun guaranteed :).

• Haha 1