Trucker's Convoy

West

You know the only thing worse than someone who can't learn is someone who refuses to learn.

Too bad this site is infested by those, those that outright lie and simply repeat it and those so fucking stupid they believe those lies.

Fuck the convoyers and all it's supporters.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, herbie said:

You know the only thing worse than someone who can't learn is someone who refuses to learn.

Too bad this site is infested by those, those that outright lie and simply repeat it and those so fucking stupid they believe those lies.

You think that you can learn?

Then tell us how many double- and triple-pseudovaxxed Canadians have died from covid, herbie boiiii. Surely by now a person like you, who can learn, has an answer to the most basic question of all about the Pflacebo, right?

Tell us herbie, do you know how many "fully protected" Canadians have died of covid are you a complete retard? 

How is it that with a working vaccine, and almost a 90% vaccination rate, covid is still a thing? We were told that if 80% of us got the vx, herd immunity would render covid toothless. 

Why is it that everyone who is vaccinted is still getting infected?

Why did Fauci say that the vaccine isn't stopping people from getting infected?

Why are people who don't need the Pflacebo being forced to take the Pflacebo when it's not doing anything for them and it's still allowing them to spread covid?

You think you're smart herbie boiii, so answer some of those questions. They are completely central to the topic of forcing people to vaccinate, and surely a smart person should be able to answer the most fundamental question about a topic which has been central to their life for two years. 

I'll be honest herbie, I don't think that you can learn at all. I don't think that you have answers to any of those questions, and you don't even have the guts to talk out of your ass for a while. You're just gonna make some sandbox insults and run off like a little mouse. 

C'mon herbie, pontificate. Shame me with your vast wisdom and intellect. Bombard us with an impenetrable wall of pro-vax facts. Put the fear of death into the racist, misogynist anti-vax horde. Give the vax-Nazis the comfort they so desire. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

the left is for all intents & purposes a cult

almost identical to the Jonestown cult in Guyana

it's pointless to try the convince them not to drink the kool-aid

they have all been thoroughly indoctrinated to obey

Your righties are so easy. Throw a pitch to you and you spend inordinate amount of effort to deflect/deny/blame/speculate to/about others to justify your position.

So little substance, so much drama. So few facts, so much speculation.

Keep on whining.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Your righties are so easy. Throw a pitch to you and you spend inordinate amount of effort to deflect/deny/blame/speculate to/about others to justify your position.

So little substance, so much drama. So few facts, so much speculation.

Keep on whining.

projection is a helluva drug

you just accuse others of shit you do all the time

and think no one is smart enough to notice you throwing stones from a glass house

Edited by Yzermandius19

28 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

projection is a helluva drug

you just accuse others of shit you do all the time

and think no one is smart enough to notice you throwing stones from a glass house

projection?

Not projecting, just telling as I see it. 

As I see it you are having trouble being told and accepting that.

Oh and I live in a brick house with glass in the door so I can see fools coming and, as always, you walk up to it. I see you coming up the walk right now.

Edited by ExFlyer

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

projection?

Not projecting, just telling as I see it. 

As I see it you are having trouble being told and accepting that.

Oh and I live in a brick house with glass in the door so I can see fools coming and, as always, you walk up to it. I see you coming up the walk right now.

your perception is false

you avoid seeing the flaws in yourself

by projecting them on everyone else

what you see isn't there, it's in the one place you never look

within

20 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

your perception is false

you avoid seeing the flaws in yourself

by projecting them on everyone else

what you see isn't there, it's in the one place you never look

within

I knew I saw you coming and Ha, here you are again.

Just can't stay away Eh?

6 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

you know you hit the nail on the head

when ExFlyer laughs

boom headshot

And here you are again .

Your life must revolve around retorts to me. Sad sad life :(

Oh and, can you get any more feeble in your retorts??

Edited by ExFlyer

14 hours ago, herbie said:

Interesting.

Just for you herbie... FUCK YOU TOO TWEENKIE!

On 7/16/2022 at 10:08 AM, ExFlyer said:

Has nothing to do with government. Employers are protecting themselves and their employees. No punishment, just protection from litigation and to have a healthy workplace for the employees, which they are responsible for..

Even now, going into stores and restaurants most employees are still wearing masks even though it is not required, let alone mandated.

When people like you actually realize it is not all about you and your hurt feelings , then maybe you will get it.

The government is enabling employers to discriminate based on personal choices which are none of their business. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The government is enabling employers to discriminate based on personal choices which are none of their business. 

Employers have always protected themselves. They never needed government help. Many have unions help (or blame) or self preservation from litigation, employment act, human rights tribunals or, worst of all, bad PR.

So I got warned. Apparently F*** Trudeau, F*** the libtards, F*** Greenies, posting incessant obvious lies, and outright racism and holocaust denial are acceptable but Convoyers* are the Holy Disciples to the Church of the Extreme Right Circle Jerk, Lady of Incessant Bullshit congregation. I will not be replying in this thread anymore as it's a known waste of time even discussing a subject with the bone stupid.

*convoyers, not truckers

• Haha 2

On 7/19/2022 at 3:24 PM, herbie said:

So I got warned. Apparently F*** Trudeau, F*** the libtards, F*** Greenies, posting incessant obvious lies, and outright racism and holocaust denial are acceptable but Convoyers* are the Holy Disciples to the Church of the Extreme Right Circle Jerk, Lady of Incessant Bullshit congregation. I will not be replying in this thread anymore as it's a known waste of time even discussing a subject with the bone stupid.

*convoyers, not truckers

You hit is perfectly.

95% of the truckers worked, the "convoyers" were just wannabes using the truckers as an excuse and lot of truckers were pissed at them. Look at the "organizers", Lich, King et al, they probably have not even sat in a truck before or even after LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

17 hours ago, herbie said:

*convoyers, not truckers

LOL...b'bye...

On 7/19/2022 at 11:04 AM, ExFlyer said:

Employers have always protected themselves. 

Employers have never been coached by the federal gov't to discriminate against people before. This is new.

No one asks you if you're vaccinated against polio when you apply for a job, or to keep your job, and polio actually has a vaccine

There still isn't a covid vaccine though, and what's posing as a vaccine is no protection against the spread of covid, so asking about the covid Pflacebo is mostly a political issue. 

(I'll grant you that requiring that your employees have a polio vaccine isn't a necessity though, because people who are vaccinated against polio don't need to be worried whether you're carrying covid or not.)

34 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Employers have never been coached by the federal gov't to discriminate against people before. This is new.

No one asks you if you're vaccinated against polio when you apply for a job, or to keep your job, and polio actually has a vaccine

There still isn't a covid vaccine though, and what's posing as a vaccine is no protection against the spread of covid, so asking about the covid Pflacebo is mostly a political issue. 

(I'll grant you that requiring that your employees have a polio vaccine isn't a necessity though, because people who are vaccinated against polio don't need to be worried whether you're carrying covid or not.)

Who coached?

Employers have protected themselves forever. As I said, from unions, from health issues, from the employment act, human rights tribunals and any number of lawsuits for any reason an employee or other can bring against  them.
They don't need top be coached, they have learned from experience.

I f you walk into a workplace with a communicable disease, you will be banished by the employer or even by the employees.

COVID was no different than any other issue an employer has to face. They don't need coaching, they already know how to protect themselves and the working environment amnd have known for many decades..

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Who coached?

Employers have protected themselves forever. As I said, from unions, from health issues, from the employment act, human rights tribunals and any number of lawsuits for any reason an employee or other can bring against  them.
They don't need top be coached, they have learned from experience.

https://stlawyers.ca/coronavirus-knowledge-centre/employer-mandatory-vaccinations/

In Canada, an employer can’t automatically impose a vaccine mandate for non-unionized employees. Any policy that attempts to force employees to fully vaccinate against COVID-19 may be illegal due to discrimination based on perceived disability, and a violation of their human rights.

A company’s policy on vaccinations may be considered legal if the government that regulates the workplace (provincial or federal) mandates vaccinations for that particular workplace or sector of employment. Continue reading to learn more about your rights, including what happens if you are fired for refusing to get vaccinated. You can also watch an online Q&A session on pandemic employment rights with leading Canadian Employment Lawyer Lior Samfiru.

So, if the feds are leading in the discrimination, it's legal, otherwise it's not.

I f you walk into a workplace with a communicable disease, you will be banished by the employer or even by the employees.

We're not talking about going to work with a disease (which is rarely something that you could just say about a fellow employee anyways), we're talking about going to work without a fake vaccine. It's like going to work without Spiderman underwear. There's no legitimate reason for requiring Spiderman gonch.

COVID was no different than any other issue an employer has to face. They don't need coaching, they already know how to protect themselves and the working environment amnd have known for many decades..

For sure.

Now that it's no longer a novel virus, and the vast majority of us have some level of acquired immunity to it, it's no different from the flu, or the common cold. 

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://stlawyers.ca/coronavirus-knowledge-centre/employer-mandatory-vaccinations/

So, if the feds are leading in the discrimination, it's legal, otherwise it's not.

We're not talking about going to work with a disease (which is rarely something that you could just say about a fellow employee anyways), we're talking about going to work without a fake vaccine. It's like going to work without Spiderman underwear. There's no legitimate reason for requiring Spiderman gonch.

For sure.

Now that it's no longer a novel virus, and the vast majority of us have some level of acquired immunity to it, it's no different from the flu, or the common cold. 

Which begs the question: Why is the Trudeau government continuing to require this vaccine for federal workers and truckers?  Why is the discriminatory (against elderly and poor who don’t own smart phones or can’t work tech) ArriveCAN app required of travellers to Canada, including Canadians?  It’s easier for Canadians to enter the US than it is for them to enter their own country.  What’s wrong with this picture?  How is the Canadian government getting away with stripping rights from Canadians?  How propagandized and weakened has our public become?

• Like 1