Trucker's Convoy

West

11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

That’s exactly right.

A lot of meat there. Let me just say I agree. 

Like I mentioned...who gets blamed next? I find it odd that Natives are conspicuously given near exclusive right to protest...but about what in an emergency? There were many Native Canadians in Ottawa protesting. Drums and all at times. Will they be blamed for something? Antifa? Sikhs? 

I saw Peterson and Rex's talk. 

1 minute ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Trudeau is a true piece of crap.  Unbelievable.  This is our PM.  Does this guy have a God-complex or what?  Liberals are smug pieces of crap and always have been.

Criminalize the opposition. It's right out of The Prince.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, myata said:

Mao, Stalin, etc anyone could have said it. Such an irony. It looked so bright and sunny only some months back.

You wouldn’t believe the world press that’s not being shared in Canadian legacy media.   10,000 trucks in Montana ready to launch.  Pray for them.    One state offering asylum to Canadian truckers.  Iran and Putin weighing in.  Republicans going ballistic over the injustices in Canada and the Democrats beginning to question old narratives.  I don’t know how it ends, but I know Canada is in an existential crisis.  The online open-minded free world is watching and noting it all.  

7 minutes ago, taxesanddeath said:

mFdPoYL.png

Two words stand out for me "illegal protest." Does it mean that, from now on, protest organizers need to acquire premises from feds for protesting? If they do not, they will have the same fate as the freedom convoy.

Yes.  Musk called it out in his meme.   He knows what’s afoot.  So does Putin.  Canadian democracy is in peril.  

13 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

I don’t know how it ends, but I know Canada is in an existential crisis.  The online open-minded free world is watching and noting it all.  

Isn't this ironic too? For so long Canada praised (mostly itself) for its stellar, world's marvel democracy went to sh..holes of the world to enlighten and educate and preach. Et voila - the king is, you know. This happen quite naturally by the way, when we forget to look in the mirror, each and every morning.

Just now, myata said:

Isn't this ironic too? For so long Canada praised (mostly itself) for its stellar, world's marvel democracy went to sh..holes of the world to enlighten and educate and preach. Et voila - the king is, you know. This happen quite naturally by the way, when we forget to look in the mirror, each and every morning.

Yes exactly.  It’s the story of many dictators and oppressive emperors.  These moments have occurred before many times throughout history.  This is a bad one and we don’t know how it ends.

• Sad 1

Voting for the dictatorial powers can have no explanations nor excuses. Every name on the list has to go in the history as willing collaborators in suppression of democratic rights of citizens. This goes beyond pushing a button for a juicy reward. This is an egregious dereliction of the duty to protect the democracy and the rights of fellow citizens. The toy democracy voting games are over.

Edited by myata

30 minutes ago, myata said:

Voting for the dictatorial powers can have no explanations nor excuses. Every name on the list has to go in the history as willing collaborators in suppression of democratic rights of citizens. This goes beyond pushing a button for a juicy reward. This is an egregious dereliction of the duty to protect the democracy and the rights of fellow citizens. The toy democracy voting games are over.

Canada becoming a pariah state

This is the end of the default, thoughtless and careless run. From here, there are only two paths. If there's still a significant part of conscious, freedom-minded citizens here they will have to think hard, discuss much and work diligently to reconstruct and renew their democracy from the foundations up. The way it was done by the others, deliberately and consciously, not a blind slide down a predetermined path like nothing can happen. Otherwise, there's no reasons why the country will not become a northern Mexico, Honduras or China. And possibly quicker than we would expect. Like who would have expected this, only some months back?

4 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

You wouldn’t believe the world press that’s not being shared in Canadian legacy media.   10,000 trucks in Montana ready to launch.  Pray for them.    One state offering asylum to Canadian truckers.  Iran and Putin weighing in.  Republicans going ballistic over the injustices in Canada and the Democrats beginning to question old narratives.  I don’t know how it ends, but I know Canada is in an existential crisis.  The online open-minded free world is watching and noting it all.  

Seems the Republicans are using this to distract from the invasion of Ukraine they have planned.

41 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

the Democrats are the Russia hawks

they are the one's poking the bear ri'now

only a partisan hack would blame the GOP for that

Poking the bear by not bending over completely? Sounds like you've got your talking points all ready.

15 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Poking the bear by not bending over completely? Sounds like you've got your talking points all ready.

says the dumb dumb who is blaming the GOP for a situation that happened entirely on the Democrats watch

but somehow you'll find a way to blame Trump for it instead of Biden and Obama

because you're a total hack

Edited by Yzermandius19