Trucker's Convoy

West

Just now, Moonbox said:

Run that logic for yourself again bud.  

Talking about bloodlines and needing them to be preserved is fundamentally and categorically racist from the start.  I'm actually baffled by the bolded part there.  It's like you're advocating for segregation of breeding among races or something, which is such a racist concept I almost wonder if you're trying to be funny.  

Why is it a concern of Mr. King that the "White Bloodline" is being de-populated? 

Why is it a problem? 

And it is BTW. Western Society is browning because Canadian Culture evolves and means more than someone's skin culture. 

9 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

That’s exactly right.  It feels like Canada is the beta test for a coming world oppression.  That’s why I’ve been saying we need to throw all support behind the most liberating forces and not be afraid to speak out against injustice and tyranny.

Well, if you people would only identify who the beta testers are so we can go kill them. Maybe it'll feel just like the early 50's again.

5 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

yet you conflate his statements about preserving culture for racism

and conflate his statements about race as claims of superiority where none are made

What culture, exactly, does the Caucasian race represent? 

Because he said caucasian. Not Good Ole' Canadian Culture. Tim Hortons, Hockey and such. 

42 minutes ago, Boges said:

It's excellent leverage. And a way to get legislation through in a Minority parliament. 

The Canadian Civil Liberties Association disagrees with you.

“At this time, the proper course of action for the government is to revoke the declaration of emergency. If they fail to do so, members of parliament will be required to attend a vote in the House of Commons to decide if the emergency proclamation should stand. We would urge them to vote against the proclamation and are asking all parties to allow a free vote so that every elected representative is able to vote their conscience.”

“Let’s be clear; every Canadian is currently subject to the emergency orders. The orders limit peaceful assembly across the country and require financial institutions to freeze bank accounts without judicial oversight. The federal government does not control how and when these laws are used. These legal powers have been placed in the hands of police officers across the country. As with all broad grants of power, the risk of abuse is significant.”

The declaration of emergency should be revoked. And if the government continues to insist it is in the right, it should at a minimum give a free vote to all government MPs and let them vote their conscience. We would ask all other parties to do the same,”

30 minutes ago, Boges said:

1. The Right will want Left wing groups to disavow their most extreme members all the time. 

2. Biden was constantly being linked to ANTIFA. 

3. This connection is a little more obvious. If these people aren't sympathetic to proud racists, why wasn't he told to leave? 

1. Yeah well remind them of this landscape, I would say.  I think that grassroots protests like BLM and Convoy will have teething pains.  They will be admonished for those and will lose the ability to gain traction if they can't deal with it.
2. That's stupid.
3. For sure, because these are 'organizers'.   Pat King was supposedly kicked out, or ... something ...

8 minutes ago, Boges said:

What culture, exactly, does the Caucasian race represent? 

Because he said caucasian. Not Good Ole' Canadian Culture. Tim Hortons, Hockey and such. 

he's referring to Western Civilization,  I believe

and lots of people want to eradicate the foundations of that culture

which is why he wants to preserve it

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

there are lots of fascists and commies on this forum

them being in denial about it

doesn't make me wrong

OR this is a pathetic coping mechanism you employ to de-humanize people who disagree with you and make you feel more justified in your nonsensical rambling.  Tritely dismissing your opposition as commies/fascists is a nice and comfy delusion that spares you the mental effort/anguish of trying not to trip over your bad logic.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

OR this is a pathetic coping mechanism you employ to de-humanize people who disagree with you and make you feel more justified in your nonsensical rambling.  Tritely dismissing your opposition as commies/fascists is a nice and comfy delusion that spares you the mental effort/anguish of trying not to trip over your bad logic.  

that is you projecting your own faults on me

projection is a helluva drug

6 minutes ago, Boges said:

Prove it. He said Caucasian. He even referenced "bloodlines". 

The colour of someone's skin is irrelevant to Western Culture. The "culture" is constantly evolving as we accept new people.

one can observe that it was caucasians who invented western civilization

and the nations that are majority caucasian are it's best champions today

and not be racist

I never heard him say non-whites can't support western values, did you?

being pro-white doesn't mean anti-non-white

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

one can observe that it was caucasians who invented western civilization

and the nations that are majority caucasian are it's best champions today

and not be racist

I never heard him say non-whites can't support western values, did you?

I am encountering that immigrant Canadians know exactly what's going on

people who fled tyrannies to come to Canada

are seeing what they fled, being instituted here now

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

indeed

meanwhile many Canadian born hate the west more than anyone

and support what's going on

Edited by Yzermandius19

This tiny virus that isn't even alive in the full sense forget intelligence, is bringing us to think about such a deep, important questions! For example: if representatives" aka employees aren't voting their conscience why do we need them there? Do we need them to represent us, our interests or play decorative ornaments to leaders and offices? And if the latter, why do we have to pay for them, out of our pockets? I rather wouldn't - would you?

Funny that we rarely if ever had to think about it before. Incredible, actually.

Edited by myata
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

So what does that have to do with the "White Race". 

Does a White person coming from Poland present "Canadian Culture" more than someone coming from Vietnam or Mexico, or Nigeria? 

They all hail from different "cultures" but only one is white. 

5 minutes ago, Boges said:

The why does the White Race need to be protected?

some people support genocide

as long as it's whites who are being genocided

these same people see no problem with protecting other races and vehemently support that

just not when it's white people

and it is they who are the racists

not the ones who oppose them

Edited by Yzermandius19

47 minutes ago, Aristides said:

When your economy is being held hostage, that is an emergency. You clowns don't care how much damage you do. The economic damage done by this protest was 1000 times greater than any BLM or Antifa riot.

Where did you get the "1000 times" from? Besides, cops cleared the bridge before the ema was in order.

Being held hostage???? The first issue is no show of JT's govt.

Mainstreet Research survey, conducted AFTER the EMA was announced, show Conservatives now up 10 points to 39%, compared to Libs 31%. NDP fallen to 15%.

The results are even more dramatic when we consider the change since the election to now.

The combined Liberal-NDP vote on election day was 51%, while the combined CPC-PPC vote was 39%. At the time, the CPC wasn’t even fully against restrictions as they are now.

Since then, the left is down 6 points, and the right is up 6 points, a net swing of 12 points.

So, if we are defining opposition to restrictions as ‘right,’ and support for restrictions as ‘left,’ Canada has clearly moved more in the pro-freedom, right-wing direction.

Also, 55% say it's time to end restrictions, compared to just 36% who want to continue them.

So the ones here cheering for loss of freedoms that are now here through the EMA and demanding restrictions never be re-evaluated or brought to an end -

YOU ARE THE FRINGE MINORITY EXTREMISTS.

Trudeau keep falsely conflating 90% vaccination rate with 90% support for him and, like useful idiots all through history who cheer while their democracies go down in flames and totalitarian regimes take over, you eat it up.

I hope you choke on it. Your children and grandchildren will likely be involved in civil unrest and bloodshed one day in the fight to get their freedoms back.  You threw them away over a false pandemic and a false "emergency" in Ottawa and cheer it all on like giggling fools.

I know you think you "won" right now - you got what you wanted, Canada will remain in emergency and pandemic mode for the next 5 years and getting rid of Trudeau's regime will likely involve bloodshed in the future, as it does in all totalitarian regimes throughout history.

Way to go, losers.