Trucker's Convoy

West

54 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No, once the blockade is removed the country gets back to business. Your cause isn't so righteous that you get to hold the whole country ransom or ignore any laws you please.

The country is still in business.  One bridge or border crossing does not/should not shut a country down.  

• Like 2

Police per 100K people

Australia 219

Austria 335

Belgium 334

Denmark 196

England and Wales 217

France 422

Greece 507

Ireland 265

Italy 456

Japan 235

Netherlands 295

New Zealand 187

Norway 189

Scotland 318

Spain 534

Sweden 198

Switzerland 211

US 238

Canada 184

Quite the police state we live in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Goddess said:

YOU.

If one guy with a Nazi flag represents all the truckers and their supporters, then this is the guy who represents YOU.

You want your fellow Canadians DEAD.

Where have I ever advocated violence against anyone? I never said he flag represents truckers, what I did say is that flag  doesn't do their cause any good and they should do something about it if they want to be credible. The guy with that sign has zero credibility. Where was it taken and when by the way?

29 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

The country is still in business.  One bridge or border crossing does not/should not shut a country down.  

25% of Canada's trade with the U.S. comes across the Ambassador bridge and about 400 million dollars of goods per day.  It is one of the largest trade routes in the world.  So a small group of protesters has had a huge effect on thousands of jobs and businesses.

Edited by blackbird

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Where have I ever advocated violence against anyone? I never said he flag represents truckers, what I did say is that flag  doesn't do their cause any good and they should do something about it if they want to be credible. The guy with that sign has zero credibility. Where was it taken and when by the way?

You were one of the ones who said the Nazi flag represented all the truckers and you "liked" the posts of everyone who said the same thing - blackbird, MH, Citizen.....

This is the guy representing YOU.

14 minutes ago, blackbird said:

25% of Canada's trade with the U.S. comes across the Ambassador bridge and about 400 million dollars of goods per day.  It is one of the largest trade routes in the world.  So a small group of protesters has had a huge effect on thousands of jobs and businesses.

All that through one little old bridge?

Guess they didnt think that one through. ;) 

9 minutes ago, Goddess said:

You were one of the ones who said the Nazi flag represented all the truckers and you "liked" the posts of everyone who said the same thing - blackbird, MH, Citizen.....

This is the guy representing YOU.

Find me a post where I said that.

6 minutes ago, blackbird said:

And the government went in debt 400 billion by shutting down our economy needlessly. The cost of continued lockdowns is much greater.

56 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Today in Ottawa, there was also a counter-protest against the truckers, against freedom.

Vax fanatics don't don't just want freedom fighters to shut up, they want them DEAD.

kill them.jpg

First off nonsense. No one here said that all the anti mandate protesters are Nazi, I did say all of those who are blocking streets of Ottawa and critical infrastructures are breaking the law and are saboteurs and I stand by by comments.

Interesting that he is not wearing a mask himself neither the crowd behind him.  And they are supposed to be pro-mandates!!!!!!.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

First off nonsense. No one here said that all the anti mandates protesters are Nazi, I did say all of those who are blocking streets of Ottawa and critical infrastructures are breaking the law and saboteurs and I stand by by comments.

Interesting that he us not wearing a mask himself neither the crowd behind him.  And they are supposed to be pro-mandates!!!!!!.

This guy represents YOU.

Am I surprised that you stick up for this guy?  Not a bit.

Edited by Goddess
  • Sad 2

Just now, Goddess said:

This guy represents YOU.

This shows how desperate you have become to go to this extreme to make such a criminal accusation of your fellow members of the forum. You are losing and you are a bad loser. Making personal attacks, speaking total nonsense. 

Ambassador bridge is liberated and Ottawa will be liberated from occupation too which is heartbreaking to saboteurs like yourself who are acting against the national security and interest. 

Nice try. It is the pro-mandate protesters who are the INVADERS nd occupiers of the city of Ottawa. The people of Ottawa are now fighting back against these invaders because the authorities stood by and did nothing for 15 days. who honked them to death for many days and harassed them and assaulted them. Now this member wants to make a victim out of these invaders. Get the hell out of my city, the defender said to invader. 

Victory to the people of Ottawa and our nation.

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Nice try. It is the pro-mandate protesters who are the INVADERS nd occupiers of the city of Ottawa. The people of Ottawa are now fighting back against these invaders because the authorities stood by and did nothing for 15 days. who honked them to death for many days and harassed them and assaulted them. Now this member wants to make a victim out of these invaders. Get the hell out of my city, the defender said to invader. 

Victory to the people of Ottawa and our nation.

So you support the violence of those who disagree with the trucker convoy.

You support the assault on the father.

You support the stealing of a 13 year old child's flag.

You support the killing of your fellow citizens.

Good to know.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't support violence against 13 year old girls and their fathers.

Nor do I support the killing of my fellow citizens.

That's you.

You get help.

No you just go wild and crazy and accuse your fellow members of being mass murderers just because in this debate they don't agree with you.. You are just very sick. 

Edited by CITIZEN_2015