Trucker's Convoy

West

22 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

This shows how desperate you have become to go to this extreme to make such a criminal accusation of your fellow members of the forum. You are losing and you are a bad loser. Making personal attacks, speaking total nonsense. 

Ambassador bridge is liberated and Ottawa will be liberated from occupation too which is heartbreaking to saboteurs like yourself who are acting against the national security and interest. 

Stop using words incorrectly.  “Saboteur”?  Yeesh

• Like 1

It’s one thing for a group of protesters to protest against a building such as the HOC.

Quite a different thing when you allow “counter protesters”. Now it’s man against man. Citizen against citizen. Another step toward incivility. The government has the capability of preventing this, but probably wants it. After all, what better premise to get rid if them if a riot breaks out? 

If the protesters refuse to be violent, all you gotta do is send in some people to stir things up a little.

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Stop using words incorrectly.  “Saboteur”?  Yeesh

What the hell?

Saboteur - a person who engages in sabotage. Like blocking critical infrastructure causing billions of dollars of damage and causing thousands lose their jobs. You don't need a grenade to be a saboteur. Your truck could be as destructive.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

7 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

If the protesters refuse to be violent, all you gotta do is send in some people to stir things up a little.

Nobody sent them and you know it. They are fed up after 17 days of occupation and honking. They want these law breakers to go home and leave them alone. They came to protest and defend their rights in the face of 17 days of police inaction and various levels of government passing the ball to each other.

8 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. It’s one thing for a group of protesters to protest against a building such as the HOC.

2. Quite a different thing when you allow “counter protesters”. 

3. If the protesters refuse to be violent, all you gotta do is send in some people to stir things up a little.

1. That's the first I've heard they were protesting the BUILDING
2. Allow ?  Oh right... this is the version of Freedom we'll have when the Convoy Government of Pat King gets in.  Some protests are allowed and some not.
3. If the Ottawa Police did their job, if the OPP did something, if the protesters went home after their point had been made...

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Nobody sent them and you know it. They are fed up after 17 days of occupation and honking. They want these law breakers to go home and leave them alone. They came to protest and defend their rights in the face of 17 days of police inaction and various levels of government passing the ball to each other.

Why does the government and police allow them in? Because they themselves cant officially do anything about it. So send in the brown shirts.

• Haha 1

Just now, OftenWrong said:

Why does the government and police allow them in? Because they themselves cant officially do anything about it. So send in the brown shirts.

For the same reason that they allow these occupiers to come in and occupy and do nothing. Lack of proper enforcement. Lack of police intelligence. They don't do their job. Even the Federal minister of emergency said that Ottawa police is not doing their job.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

What part is that ?  I'm asking if this is the organizer.  It goes a lot farther than I have heard people say about him.  

Well of course any white supremacy stuff isn’t good.  You know that’s not what the protests are about for the vast majority of people.   There were some good speeches from people of colour involved in this movement.  If nothing else it proves that no one owns ideas.  People are coming to these protests with a range of views that may be quite opposite.  The only consistent message is to drop mandates.  

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. That's the first I've heard they were protesting the BUILDING
2. Allow ?  Oh right... this is the version of Freedom we'll have when the Convoy Government of Pat King gets in.  Some protests are allowed and some not.
3. If the Ottawa Police did their job, if the OPP did something, if the protesters went home after their point had been made...

1. What is government? An INSTITUTION, doh. You know, like where they put yo mama? ;) 

2. Protesting the government should be a human right, protected by law. The individual has a right to speak to power.

3. People protest on the hill all the time. I myself did once, years ago. There’s special interest groups and rallies every day and on weekends. People come out for it, it’s part of the economy.

They even have Obama cookies at the By-Ward market Bakery. I asked if they had any Trump cookies, but was told no. Then they gave me funny looks. Whole place is political, I tell you.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

1. What is government? An INSTITUTION, doh. You know, like where they put yo mama? ;) 

2. Protesting the government should be a human right, protected by law. The individual has a right to speak to power.

3. People protest on the hill all the time. I myself did once, years ago. There’s special interest groups and rallies every day and on weekends. People come out for it, it’s part of the economy.

1. It's not F*** Trudeau ?  Is it an institution or a building ?
2. Protesting anything is a human right actually
3. Uh huh.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It's not F*** Trudeau ?  Is it an institution or a building ?
2. Protesting anything is a human right actually
3. Uh huh.

1. House of commins is good enough for me. House, institution. Building is pretty good. This is in comparison to citizen, person, being. One group calls out toward a symbol, the HOC, the PM. They demand changes to laws. Another group appears, in protest of the first group. Now it’s mano a mano.

2. Not if you block a bridge, apparently. We’ll see if it’s a human right to protest the Hill. They may well have the right to be there.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Is this the Convoy organizer Pat King talking about depopulation of the white race?

King is not one of the organizers.  The organizers have tried to separate themselves from him, but MSM keeps aligning him with the organizers because he is loud and vocal and has a following.

He is not a part of any of the updates, daily reports, videos, interviews, meetings that the convoy has. I have not seen him on any of the information coming directly from the convoy organizers.  I don't follow him on any of his channels.

He represents himself.

I believe early on, he tried to be a part of the organization because he has been fighting the mandates for a lot longer, but was rejected by the convoy, for just this type of screed.

IMO, he wants fame or notoriety for being a part of the protest because he could never get average Canadians to follow him, but honestly, the actual organizers have never featured him in any video, interview or meeting.

One of the people who the organizers work closely with is Chris - who owns the Whistle Stop Cafe in Mirror, AB.  Chris does live videos every day - of the protest, interviews with Brain Peckford, Dr. Paul Alexander, Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Dr. Byram Bridle, etc. Chris realized early on that our Charter rights were being violated and took it upon himself to fly out to BC to speak personally with Brian Peckford.  They are actually good friends now.

Chris is never identified in MSM as one of the convoy insiders, I think because there is not dirt on him.

If you want to know about what the convoy is protesting, you should watch this video:  (Perhaps you can finally put to rest your accusations that the convoy is about white supremacy)

https://www.facebook.com/whistlestoptruckstopcafe/videos/310500134455284

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

gas them.jpg

Remember that time… three weeks ago, when one fully masked individual (the only masked individual) in the Ottawa rally, was carrying around a Nazi flag and was immediately shunned by freedom protesters and removed? And the media and politicians talked about it for three weeks non-stop… and is still talking about it?
This is what’s happening right now at the anti-freedom, pro-mandate protests… and crickets from politicians and media.
Politicians and media love these signs because this is exactly what they want. These masked lunatics are echoing their darkest desires.
Everything you are told is opposite.
They are racists.
They are extremists.
They are filled with hate.
Open your eyes.
Edited by Goddess

5 hours ago, Aristides said:

Since WW1 there have only been four elections where the winning party has had 50% or more of the popular vote. 50.0% in 1984, 53.7% in 1958, 50.0% in 1953 and 50.1% in 1949. 

Exactly. So to say any party speaks for Canadians is categorically false. The only way this would be true is if a key election issues were polled with the ballots and the winning party acted on those results. 

5 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

Exactly. So to say any party speaks for Canadians is categorically false. The only way this would be true is if a key election issues were polled with the ballots and the winning party acted on those results. 

With four or five parties holding seats there is almost no chance of one getting over 50%. I wouldn't object to some things being on a ballot but when you have emergencies which are in constant flux, that is not possible. Omicron didn't exist before the the last election and Covid didn't exist before the previous election.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

With four or five parties holding seats there is almost no chance of one getting over 50%. I wouldn't object to some things being on a ballot but when you have emergencies which are in constant flux, that is not possible. Omicron didn't exist before the the last election and Covid didn't exist before the previous election.

But the way to handle Covid certainly was available before the last election as it was laid out in each parties platform. Again, I’m not saying they should have changed the system for this issue however it’s just wrong to say the second place popular vote actually speaks for Canadians. 

On 2/12/2022 at 2:29 AM, WestCanMan said:

If you told Dougie93 to hold the line he'd probably be there until there was just a puddle of goo.

I am not going to do anything violent

this is peaceful protest and passive resistance

if the Mounties come for me

I will say that Justin Trudeau is a criminal

the orders you have been given are unlawful

remember your oaths & affirmations sworn

to defend and uphold Canada against illegitimate tyrants like Justin Trudeau & Doug Ford

and to protect & serve the Canadian people

decline to obey the unlawful edicts of these politicians who you know to be repugnant

join us in defending the Queen of Canada against these usurpers

we are the lawful authority, Justin Trudeau is the one you should be arresting, and you all know it

remember the Nuremberg Principles, "I was just following orders" is not a defence

but I'm not going to fight them if they put me in handcuff and haul me away

they will only be radicalizing millions of Canadian against the government all the more if they do

let them roll over their own decorated veterans with their jackboots, it will backfire exponentially

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Accountability Now said:

But the way to handle Covid certainly was available before the last election as it was laid out in each parties platform. Again, I’m not saying they should have changed the system for this issue however it’s just wrong to say the second place popular vote actually speaks for Canadians. 

You have an election when Delta is the dominant variant and then Omicron comes along after the election. Do you want to have referendums on everything between elections. How do you change the system other than going to proportional representation and even then, someone has to form a government and they still probably won't have more than 50% of the popular vote. It's all about seats and the same thing happens in the US. Democrats regularly win the popular vote yet Republicans end up controlling the House, Senate and even the Presidency through gerrymandering and the electoral college.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You have an election when Delta is the dominant variant and then Omicron comes along after the election. Do you want to have referendums on everything between elections. 

So if you know that things have changed since October then why don’t the Liberal party? Why do they say they speak for Canadians because of the election 

Just now, Accountability Now said:

So if you know that things have changed since October then why don’t the Liberal party? Why do they say they speak for Canadians because of the election 

The last election cost 600 million, how much do you want to spend on national referendums? We elect governments to govern.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:05 PM, Zeitgeist said:

You’re a fascist.  No one should have to get vaccinated to be able to go to a restaurant, travel by train or plane between provinces, get back into their own country, or be employed.  It’s anti-freedom, unconstitutional, against basic human rights, and certainly evil if you believe in God.  We’re free before we’re vaccinated, not afterwards. You shouldn’t be barred from travel because you didn’t download an app.  So what, if you’re elderly and can’t work a cell phone or poor and don’t have one, sucks to be you?  If you have a big family and modest income the costs of testing are outrageous and if you test positive you can lose your job.  Creepy fascist policies.  Our government oppresses its own people.  

ah, Zeitgeist, good to see you've finally come around

fear not tho, we will save Canada from these tyrants, no matter how long it takes

and Red Team America is with us too

USA - Canada Special Service Force

tear down this wall

• Like 1