America under President Trump

33 minutes ago, Shady said:

You can use the :lol: emoji as much as you like.  But it doesn’t cover up your derangement. :lol:

You're talking about a mild headache compared to the brain-wasting effects of left-wing derangement syndrome.  I'm mean good God man you people imagine Bernie Sanders is an acolyte of Pol Pot ffs.

34 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're talking about a mild headache compared to the brain-wasting effects of left-wing derangement syndrome.  I'm mean good God man you people imagine Bernie Sanders is an acolyte of Pol Pot ffs.

Sorry, I don't know what that means.

Here is what I think a debate between Donny and Bernie would sound like:

"What?"

"Vut?"

"They love me.."

"  Bernie Bernie"

" I am the greatest President the US ever had..."

"Not everyday a Jew moves to Burlington and becomes Mayor..."

" France..yah that Macoroni guy....married his mother.. very strange but I like gays... lots of gays love me"

" Gay lovers? No Can't say I have...we do have gays in Burlington....they ski..."

" Polanski...wat about him..."

" Herb Litvak...did you say Herb Litvak....he's  a  shmuck..."

"Our economy...well you know watch  it grow

" No no you can't use that word  say African American...."

" Obama was African you know..."

"Vat? Vat is dat?

" No no...I don't engage in that..I think the French President does......."

" Oy I got a concusssion

" Suction....did he say suction no no my lips are always like this....why are you always bent over anyways..."

"What? Did you just tell me to bend over...what..."

STOP FULL STOP

5 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I agree it was deranged for someone to desperately try to create the impression that Trump is popular while ignoring the videos of the crowd leaving in droves once he started speaking. It's like reality doesn't matter to you people. :lol:

I just googled India, it says that 12% of the people there speak english.

That still leaves 125M english speakers, but it's likely that a lot of people there wouldn't have been able to understand him.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I just googled India, it says that 12% of the people there speak english.

That still leaves 125M english speakers, but it's likely that a lot of people there wouldn't have been able to understand him.

Especially since he slurs and stutters and says things that make no sense.

17 hours ago, BubberMiley said:

I agree it was deranged for someone to desperately try to create the impression that Trump is popular while ignoring the videos of the crowd leaving in droves once he started speaking. It's like reality doesn't matter to you people. :lol:

You ignore the data that shows he is highly popular, and then assume some people walking out of a 100,000 person stadium means everyone hates him.

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

Maybe he should stop defending every communist regime under the sun, the dude has basically never met a communist he didn't like and he has sung their praises for decades. It's not Bernie Derangement Syndrome to point out he's a commie sympathizer, that's simply an accurate description, there is so much proof of it that it's undeniable to anyone with half of a brain.

Edited by Yzermandius19

1 hour ago, BubberMiley said:

Normal people.

Normies are dumb. Smart people don't focus on a politicians words, they focus on their actions instead. The way a sentence or statement is phrased is not a high priority and those who put tons of weight on that, they are idiots.

Edited by Yzermandius19

13 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Like this ?

Ive personally met Chrétien. The "little guy from Shawinigan" is and was a character he played(to great success I may add) and used it to make him more relatable to the common person. Agree or disagree with his politics there's no denying he's a brilliant man.

Chrétien worked for or headed numerous ministries before becoming leader, and demonstrated an understanding of the complexity gov't. 

Now juxtaposed to trump a man with no political experience, and at best moderate success in business, who displays an almost nonexistent understanding of the complexity of government, the comparison is weak at best. Heck, Jean speaking in his second language purposefully making errors is still able to form more cohesive and comprehensive sentences than Donny can in his only language.

6 minutes ago, SkyHigh said:

Now juxtaposed to trump a man with no political experience, and at best moderate success in business, who displays an almost nonexistent understanding of the complexity of government, the comparison is weak at best. Heck, Jean speaking in his second language purposefully making errors is still able to form more cohesive and comprehensive sentences than Donny can in his only language.

Chretien almost lost Quebec to separation and was responsible for a scandal that cost the Liberals dearly...in any language.

Donald Trump matters a lot more than Trudeau...or Chretien.

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Chretien almost lost Quebec to separation and was responsible for a scandal that cost the Liberals dearly...in any language.

Donald Trump matters a lot more than Trudeau...or Chretien.

You made the comparison in regards to ability to communicate.

Like i said nothing to do with how you feel about his politics, Chrétiens wit is undeniable

None of what you just wrote addresses the fact Trump can't form cohesive, coherent sentences, while only being able to use the vocabulary of a primary schooler

You made the comparison in regards to ability to communicate.

Like i said nothing to do with how you feel about his politics, Chrétiens wit is undeniable

None of what you just wrote addresses the fact Trump can't form cohesive, coherent sentences, while only being able to use the vocabulary of a primary schooler

Has everything to do with politics, and Trump destroyed his competition with language and sentences that won the day.

Even Canadians know what "MAGA" means.

Chretien was so weak he begged Clinton for APC's and heavy airlift for Rwanda....Clinton told Chretien, "Hell no".

34 minutes ago, Shady said:

Normal people care about important issues.  Not how somebody pronounces Indian names.

His slurring and rambling and stuttering are signs of late-stage dementia. Compare his ability to form a sentence 10 years ago with now and the decline is obvious.

Edited by BubberMiley

5 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

His slurring and rambling and stuttering are signs of late-stage dementia. Compare his ability to form a sentence 10 years ago with now and the decline is obvious.

It could be.  Or it could just be how he speaks in public.  Sometimes people speak a lot differently in front of a crowd than they do in person.

More winning !    

NEW YORK — The Trump administration can withhold millions of dollars in law enforcement grants to force states to cooperate with U.S. immigration enforcement, a federal appeals court in New York ruled Wednesday in a decision that conflicted with three other federal appeals courts.

The ruling by the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan overturned a lower court's decision ordering the administration to release funding to New York City and seven states — New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Washington, Massachusetts, Virginia and Rhode Island.

http://www.startribune.com/court-sides-with-trump-in-sanctuary-cities-grant-fight/568209182/

1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Has everything to do with politics, and Trump destroyed his competition with language and sentences that won the day.

Even Canadians know what "MAGA" means.

Chretien was so weak he begged Clinton for APC's and heavy airlift for Rwanda....Clinton told Chretien, "Hell no".

Your continuous attempts to divert the conversation from YOU, offering up Chrétiens communication style to offset Trumps inability to speak above a 6 grade level, is in essence a taside agreement/acceptance that the man displays an obvious cognitive decline, objectively demonstrable by simply listening to(or reading) , anything that comes out his mouth not crafted by a speach writer(were we could also infer limited reading abilities based on cadence, enunciation and comprehension) 

It's widely accepted that the measure of ones understanding of a particular subject, is reflected in their ability to explain it to a layman. Therefore logic follows that a man unable to even speak in complete sentences, can not be given (nor does he deserve) any credit for anything, either positive or negative, attributed to the time his "administration" spends in office, but conversely the simplistic, ignorant, uneducated, unread, untruthful, incoherent way he does speak has exponentially coarsened the political discourse i.e. Libtard, orange Nazi etc..

One could argue the merits of populism, agree the "little guy" is being forgotten, love freedom, even want to "make america great again" etc... etc... Trumps entire existence has been based on untruths, always choosing style over substance(of course that being because other than daddy's money has never displayed any actual substance) His only real skill is shameless self promotion, and he is without doubt an amazing self promoter. The fact is that not only is he ignorant and unaware of the complexity of the issues faced by the working class in the US(or anywhere for that matter) he doesn't care

Like they say a proof, is a proof, is a proof

Your continuous attempts to divert the conversation from YOU, offering up Chrétiens communication style to offset Trumps inability to speak above a 6 grade level, is in essence a taside agreement/acceptance that the man displays an obvious cognitive decline, objectively demonstrable by simply listening to(or reading) , anything that comes out his mouth not crafted by a speach writer(were we could also infer limited reading abilities based on cadence, enunciation and comprehension)

Trump's communications style has served him well, same as a mumbling Chretien.

MAGA hats are even being purchased in Canada !

It's widely accepted that the measure of ones understanding of a particular subject, is reflected in their ability to explain it to a layman. Therefore logic follows that a man unable to even speak in complete sentences, can not be given (nor does he deserve) any credit for anything, either positive or negative, attributed to the time his "administration" spends in office, but conversely the simplistic, ignorant, uneducated, unread, untruthful, incoherent way he does speak has exponentially coarsened the political discourse i.e. Libtard, orange Nazi etc..

Irrelevant nonsense...Trump became president by purposely leveraging such language and "deplorables" support.   The Trump haters have adopted Trump's methods, proving their efficacy.

One could argue the merits of populism, agree the "little guy" is being forgotten, love freedom, even want to "make america great again" etc... etc... Trumps entire existence has been based on untruths, always choosing style over substance(of course that being because other than daddy's money has never displayed any actual substance) His only real skill is shameless self promotion, and he is without doubt an amazing self promoter. The fact is that not only is he ignorant and unaware of the complexity of the issues faced by the working class in the US(or anywhere for that matter) he doesn't care

Trump still matters a lot more than Canada's blackface prime minister who can speak multiple languages.

Edited by bush_cheney2004