America under President Trump

30 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) One heavily-edited video doesn't support your hypothesis.

So for the video when the cop initially talks to Thomas, and puts on his blue gloves with the line

Cop - 'See my fists?'

Thomas - 'yes'

Cop - 'They are about to fuck you up.'

What kind of cop actually says that? Answer? One that needs to go to jail. How many more Thomas's have they killed when cameras are not present?

This was a big deal when it happened. The Fullerton department got a lot of hate. And rightly so.

Cops lie all the time  and the family got a 4.5 M payout for this tragedy. Time to start suing cops directly when that happens. Otherwise it is the public tax money that pays settlements.

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

So for the video when the cop initially talks to Thomas, and puts on his blue gloves with the line.

This was a big deal when it happened. The Fullerton department got a lot of hate. And rightly so.

Cops lie all the time  and the family got a 4.5 M payout for this tragedy. Time to start suing cops directly when that happens. Otherwise it is the public tax money that pays settlements.

TBH I'd say that those cops needed jailtime based on what I saw in that video. 

1 hour ago, Rue said:

If Canada has a close relationship with the US where is room in the bed for Justin with Donald when FatBoy Kim and Vladimir seem to  be hogging the bed.

This is a threesome not a foursome. Trudeau is on the floor playing with himself.

May be JT don't want to share his toy :rolleyes:

Anyway, the real problem that US is facing now is China, not Kim or Putin. China has the will and power to achieve at least the regional domination. If I were US, I would do the same. It is united front.

On 8/13/2019 at 12:20 PM, Rue said:

If Canada has a close relationship with the US where is room in the bed for Justin with Donald when FatBoy Kim and Vladimir seem to  be hogging the bed.

This is a threesome not a foursome.

Trudeau was not invited to that party. It was for men only.

• Haha 1

I think Trump's biggest issue, when it comes to honesty, is taking credit for things that were done by Obama. 

https://time.com/5651516/trump-claims-shell-plant-obama/

Trump visited Shell’s soon-to-be completed Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex, which will turn the area’s vast natural gas deposits into plastics. The facility, which critics claim will become the largest air polluter in western Pennsylvania, is being built in an area hungry for investment.

Speaking to a crowd of thousands of workers dressed in fluorescent orange and yellow vests, Trump said “This would have never happened without me and us.” In fact, Shell announced its plans to build the complex in 2012, when President Barack Obama was in office. A Shell spokesman said employees were paid for their time attending Trump’s remarks.

Do you think the Deplorable brigade will even know that he's lying through his teeth when he was saying that. 

And I remember the accusation of professional protesters from the Right. Gotta wonder how many people show up to MAGA rallies because they're getting paid? 

1 minute ago, Boges said:

I think Trump's biggest issue, when it comes to honesty, is taking credit for things that were done by Obama. 

Do you think the Deplorable brigade will even know that he's lying through his teeth when he was saying that. 

And I remember the accusation of professional protesters from the Right. Gotta wonder how many people show up to MAGA rallies because they're getting paid? 

How much are you paid to post here?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

It's actually called a question.

So how much are you paid by your masters to post here at MLW?

If I could get paid for messageboarding, I'd take it. How do you get a career in that? I suppose you have to go to Russia tho. 

Edited by Boges

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

If I could get paid for messageboarding, I'd take it. How do you get a career in that? 

Your theory that Trump supporters are paid rather than doing it for their own reasons suggests you're the expert on this sort of corruption.

So how much?

Or do you do it for free?

Edited by DogOnPorch

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Your theory that Trump supporters are paid rather than doing it for their own reasons suggests you're the expert on this sort of corruption.

So how much?

Or do you do it for free?

I just do it for the exercise in debating. 

I'm just opining considering the plant workers this week were paid. 

Just now, Boges said:

I just do it for the exercise in debating. 

I'm just opining considering the plant workers this week were paid. 

So you do partisan political work for free.

I'd also suggest Trump supporters do it for the same fee.

On 8/13/2019 at 9:20 AM, Rue said:

This is a threesome not a foursome. Trudeau is on the floor playing with himself.

Trudeau is in a threesome with the ayatollah and al-baghdadi. Didn’t you see the selfies? If you don’t follow Trudeau’s Twitter feed you’re a RACIST!

• Like 1

On 8/15/2019 at 7:11 AM, Boges said:

1) I wouldn't be surprised if those plans would have ground to a halt if a Dem got elected in 2016, just like $140 Billion worth of investment in Alberta pipelines went away within the first 2 years of the Trudeau government. I don't know if Trump helped keep that plant going and 'Time would never tell'.  

2) You're using one specific event to try and prove a series of things, and that's not how it works.

Obama was a horrible President.

In case you forgot there was widespread arson, looting and rioting all over the US for his last two years and islamic state went from a "JV terrorist group" to being a 280,000 sq km country committing genocide (denied by Trudeau) under his watch. He couldn't possibly have been a bigger failure domestically or on foreign affairs.

Denmark and Greenland were not happy with Trump's suggestion that the USA would buy Greenland; a bit in the same as as they bought Alaska. I can't blame them. Besides, very condescending towards the Greenlanders.

However, even though the idea was never good to begin with let's pause for a thought about it. You in Canada have a similar Inuit area in the north. It has been studied that the Inuits in Greenland under the Danish system are better off than the Inuits living in Canada. Imagine if the Greenlanders who are used to the Danish welfare-system all of a sudden had to cope with a US-system.

Besides, even though Trump is rich he isn't that rich that he could afford to buy entire countries.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Besides, even though Trump is rich he isn't that rich that he could afford to buy entire countries.

No need to buy with your own money when you can take out a loan. I'm sure that was Trump's idea here. Then there is also the option of leasing...

On 12/26/2018 at 6:52 PM, taxme said:

Epstein was one big time child molester and yet that sick ahole is still free and walking or sailing around thanks to the democrats who new what he was doing but did nothing about it. Do not try to give me any of that nonsense that Trump is the problem. Hillary and Obama were big time trouble. Let's watch and see if they both end up in jail. That would be justice seen if that happened. 

Note date.

They're not in jail yet, but the story is getting weirder. Things are getting curiouser and curioser in America under President Trump, you might say.

Today we found out about a strange work of art discovered at Epstein's residence in New York. A portrait of Bill Clinton in a blue dress. One observer mentioned it's very similar to the notorious dress Monica Lewinski wore. Warning, this image is not for sensitive viewers. To spare your tender eyes I've posted it as a link only!

Link

I doubt this one will ever get put up on a wall in the White House.

Edited by OftenWrong
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Denmark and Greenland were not happy with Trump's suggestion that the USA would buy Greenland; a bit in the same as as they bought Alaska. I can't blame them. Besides, very condescending towards the Greenlanders.

However, even though the idea was never good to begin with let's pause for a thought about it. You in Canada have a similar Inuit area in the north. It has been studied that the Inuits in Greenland under the Danish system are better off than the Inuits living in Canada. Imagine if the Greenlanders who are used to the Danish welfare-system all of a sudden had to cope with a US-system.

Does that have something to do with access to oil in the Arctic? First I ever heard about it.

9 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Imagine if the Greenlanders who are used to the Danish welfare-system all of a sudden had to cope with a US-system.

One good thing about a US takeover would be that, as US citizens, Greenlanders could then sue the US government for all the toxic waste it has dumped on their island over the decades.