America under President Trump

5 hours ago, GostHacked said:

No these people are getting shot to death at traffic stops where cops love to escalate things. IN their own homes when cops get the wrong address. Or tend to investigate and search a home without a warrant or good reason.

Most cops in the USA do not seem friendly at all.

What a crock of shit. 

I've watched dozens of videos of "police abuse" and the one thing that they always have in common is aggressive morons who are disrespectful to the police.

Anyone who has the attitude that "cops are just racist bullies with no right to ask me any questions, and I'm going to let them know about it" is just an incident waiting to happen.

Police have tough jobs, mostly because of people like you GH. You're a huge part of the problem and the biggest obstacle to the solution.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Mass shootings are a tiny percentage of firearms related homicides and suicides in the United States, as are the so called "assault rifles" used in such shootings.

Media and politicians spend a lot of time and energy on "mass shootings" compared to the slow drip of much more prevalent gun deaths each day.

Agreed, but the mass shootings are tragic when they involve school children and/or random people at a county fair. No one gives a crap when they involve mafiosos, Bloods, Cripps, Hell's Angels, Rock Machine, Bandidos, MS-13 etc.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, egghead said:

I want gun control too/ The problem with gun control law is that the lawmarkers in the city want to have a blanket law, and It will not fly.

What shall people do without gun?

Unless there's more to that video that we didn't get to see then it wasn't bad at all. 

It didn't seem like a burglary though imo. He wasn't scoping out the yard or looking for security cameras at all. More likely he was someone's boyfriend.

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Agreed, but the mass shootings are tragic when they involve school children and/or random people at a county fair. No one gives a crap when they involve mafiosos, Bloods, Cripps, Hell's Angels, Rock Machine, Bandidos, MS-13 etc.

Well, they don't care as much when school children and bystanders are killed every day as well.

"Mass shootings" scream for attention like airliner crashes, and news media are more than happy to oblige.    I think New Zealand recognized this linkage and refused to give the shooter his 15 minutes of fame as best they could.

More guns are owned per capita in the U.S., but gun homicide rates are at 30 year lows...news media won't report that much, but the NRA will.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Well, they don't care as much when school children and bystanders are killed every day as well.

"Mass shootings" scream for attention like airliner crashes, and news media are more than happy to oblige.    I think New Zealand recognized this linkage and refused to give the shooter his 15 minutes of fame as best they could.

More guns are owned per capita in the U.S., but gun homicide rates are at 30 year lows...news media won't report that much, but the NRA will.

What you don't see a lot of in the US is home invasions. IMO that's a really overlooked stat in gun-ownership conversations. 

If I was thinking of making home invasions a new career Texas is the last place on earth I'd start. I'd pick the most gun-restricted, leftist place on eart that I could find. 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What you don't see a lot of in the US is home invasions. IMO that's a really overlooked stat in gun-ownership conversations. 

If I was thinking of making home invasions a new career Texas is the last place on earth I'd start. I'd pick the most gun-restricted, leftist place on eart that I could find. 

And this is exactly the sentiment that Donald Trump has tapped into....for gun control...and a host of other related issues.  

Chipping away at gun rights will only polarize the electorate even more,  urban vs. rural, blue vs. red states, etc.

Stories like this from 2017 frame the battle well....

Edited by bush_cheney2004

22 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Here’s one employer the authorities should investigate:

:

Not only Trump but there are so many other billionaire and millionaire people who own companies that do the same thing. So why just pick on Trump? I think that I know why? You do not like Trump and so you just had to point this one incident out where Trump has some supposed illegals working for him? Maybe this illegal was found out later to be an illegal and Trump did not know it at the time. Maybe he is being paid to lie? Trump or the people who hire people like illegals for Trump may not have even known that they were hiring an illegal.

How about showing us some others who do the same thing? That would be fair, don't you think? Of course, what this story is really about is just another leftist liberal democratic excuse to attack Trump again and to go after everything he says and does. But no matter how much the media tries to make Trump look bad, Trump keeps going up in the polls. Trump is deporting hundreds of criminal illegals and that is what his supporters want him to do. If there are some illegals working for Trump then they will be found out and they must know by now that there days are up working in America. :)

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Like Chicago? LOL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What a crock of shit. 

I've watched dozens of videos of "police abuse" and the one thing that they always have in common is aggressive morons who are disrespectful to the police.

I've seen videos where the cops shoot people even when they comply with their orders.

Anyone who has the attitude that "cops are just racist bullies with no right to ask me any questions, and I'm going to let them know about it" is just an incident waiting to happen.

No where did I say cops are racist.  I would say yes they are bullies.

Police have tough jobs, mostly because of people like you GH. You're a huge part of the problem and the biggest obstacle to the solution.

Amazing how one single Canadian be the biggest obstacle. I did not know I had that much influence. 

https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

Violence from the citizens and from the police is what the USA is all about. Prove me wrong.

3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I've seen videos where the cops shoot people even when they comply with their orders.

No where did I say cops are racist.  I would say yes they are bullies.

Amazing how one single Canadian be the biggest obstacle. I did not know I had that much influence. 

https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/

Violence from the citizens and from the police is what the USA is all about. Prove me wrong.

I’d like to see the videos that you’re talking about first. Show me a video of a cop doing that who didn’t go to jail GH. 

On ‎8‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:02 PM, Boges said:

The reason I question China is because you claim that Illegals are coming up for Agricultural jobs that don't exist anymore. Your cites don't address that. Most of the fresh produce I buy still comes from places other than China. Tropical regions mostly and the US. 

The issue is not the term Concentration Camps. You're fixated on that, for whatever reason. I'll concede the point to move the discussion along. 

The point is, this is an immigration crisis that Trump has created and relishes. It distracts from the fact he wants to take away American's Healthcare, has ballooned the debt to pay for a Tax Cut for Rich people and is an embarrassment to the office by the way he conducts himself. 

And now he has the blood of 22 people on his hands because of his rhetoric. 

And if you think I'm leftist, you haven't paid attention to my posting record on both boards. 

I also concede to you the detention centres have serious issues. I just do not think calling them concentration camps is accurate and you respectfully debated that with me and I thank you.Boges. Also I got into a debate with you  as to comparing the US government or border service in a way that makes them Nazis. No prob. We debated. Done. Besides we both absolutely agree the detention centres are over-crowded, there are serious issues as how to manage the influx. Also you know I do not agree with separating children from their parents.

I just think all countries are faced with the same problems as the US and some of us are quick to criticize the US and call them names with an issue all countries face. Our detention centres in Canada have identical issues. Let's be fair to the border officers. None of them are gassing anyone or sending them for gas or experiments.

That all said, you and I do not differ on this. I only meant to debate you real good. You know I respect you. 

Now as for the gun shootings in the US ...gun crimes always go up in hot weather. That  is an interesting fact. People are more likely to be outside longer hours. The mass shootings now look like copy cat angry young men. Most mass shooters are white males in the US. Most gang killings in the US are by blacks so people generalize from both negative things about white and black males.

Interestingly the no.1 reason police are killed by guns is in response to domestic disputes, then traffic stops.

The US has debated since forever about better screening procedures for gun licenses, types of guns sold,  whether they should be high repetition, short or long muzzle, etc. Each state has its own laws. Then there are federal laws. I have an open bias in favour of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Fire Arms in the US.

I agree with Yz its naïve to always trust government authority on many issues but when it comes to weapons I follow what the ATF says about what it thinks the problem with guns are in the US or the police associations or councils of police chiefs because to me they are the experts.

I suggest anyone start with https://www.atf.gov/firearms on any discussion about fire arms in the US.

As for the correlation between immigration and the gun shootings I do think Trump's rhetoric has served to incite anger but to blame it all on him is going too far because any extremist shooting people makes an individual choice and his responsibility begins and ends with that decision.

Edited by Rue

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I’d like to see the videos that you’re talking about first. Show me a video of a cop doing that who didn’t go to jail GH. 

That's not how this is going to work. I challenged you to prove me wrong. I provided a cite, now you do the counter argument.

But here is the saddest example of police brutality and the police got away with it. The video of the cops instigating him is on youtube somewhere and it's hard to watch.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/us/california-homeless-beating-verdict/index.html

It's looking more to me that America and Americans are essentially violent. Aggressive government perpetuating war across the globe, while it's own citizens are so polarized they are shooting each other so much that the police state is simply an inevitability.

Even Trump is talking about gun control reform now.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, taxme said:

Not only Trump but there are so many other billionaire and millionaire people who own companies that do the same thing. So why just pick on Trump? I think that I know why? You do not like Trump and so you just had to point this one incident out where Trump has some supposed illegals working for him? Maybe this illegal was found out later to be an illegal and Trump did not know it at the time. Maybe he is being paid to lie? Trump or the people who hire people like illegals for Trump may not have even known that they were hiring an illegal.

How about showing us some others who do the same thing? That would be fair, don't you think? Of course, what this story is really about is just another leftist liberal democratic excuse to attack Trump again and to go after everything he says and does. But no matter how much the media tries to make Trump look bad, Trump keeps going up in the polls. Trump is deporting hundreds of criminal illegals and that is what his supporters want him to do. If there are some illegals working for Trump then they will be found out and they must know by now that there days are up working in America. :)

Are you serious? Why am I ‘picking on’ Trump? Because he is the president. Not only that, he has made illegal immigration the central issue of his presidency. The media isn’t making this shyster look bad here - he’s doing it all by himself and his defence of his own illegal behaviour was typically childish:

Standing outside the White House before departing for his golf club in Bedminster, N.J., Trump was asked by reporters about his knowledge of undocumented workers employed there and at his other clubs.

“Well, that I don’t know. Because I don’t run it,” Trump said. “But I would say this, probably every club in the United States has that, because it seems to me, from what I understand, a way that people did business.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

Trump is a con man, an opportunist. He has knowingly employed illegal workers at least as far back as the construction of Trump Tower. The immigration issue has just been a great career move for him. He doesn’t care about it one way or the other, as his own personal conduct over a lifetime clearly demonstrates. 

And the last thing Trump would want would be for all illegals to go home tomorrow. That would cause such a massive disruption of the American economy his re-relection chances would disappear down the plug hole. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Rue said:

I also concede to you the detention centres have serious issues. I just do not think calling them concentration camps is accurate and you respectfully debated that with me and I thank you.Boges. Also I got into a debate with you  as to comparing the US government or border service in a way that makes them Nazis. No prob. We debated. Done. Besides we both absolutely agree the detention centres are over-crowded, there are serious issues as how to manage the influx. Also you know I do not agree with separating children from their parents.

I just think all countries are faced with the same problems as the US and some of us are quick to criticize the US and call them names with an issue all countries face. Our detention centres in Canada have identical issues. Let's be fair to the border officers. None of them are gassing anyone or sending them for gas or experiments.

That all said, you and I do not differ on this. I only meant to debate you real good. You know I respect you. 

Now as for the gun shootings in the US ...gun crimes always go up in hot weather. That  is an interesting fact. People are more likely to be outside longer hours. The mass shootings now look like copy cat angry young men. Most mass shooters are white males in the US. Most gang killings in the US are by blacks so people generalize from both negative things about white and black males.

Interestingly the no.1 reason police are killed by guns is in response to domestic disputes, then traffic stops.

The US has debated since forever about better screening procedures for gun licenses, types of guns sold,  whether they should be high repetition, short or long muzzle, etc. Each state has its own laws. Then there are federal laws. I have an open bias in favour of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Fire Arms in the US.

I agree with Yz its naïve to always trust government authority on many issues but when it comes to weapons I follow what the ATF says about what it thinks the problem with guns are in the US or the police associations or councils of police chiefs because to me they are the experts.

I suggest anyone start with https://www.atf.gov/firearms on any discussion about fire arms in the US.

As for the correlation between immigration and the gun shootings I do think Trump's rhetoric has served to incite anger but to blame it all on him is going too far because any extremist shooting people makes an individual choice and his responsibility begins and ends with that decision.

We are starting to see many detention camps here in Canada. Lucky for those who get to stay in fancy expensive hotels. There has been approx. 44,000 criminal illegals that have crossed into Canada illegally in the past two years and all are being held in detention centers, I hope. I wonder how many have been set free waiting for their day in hearing court?

Some of those criminals crossed the border into Canada from America(a safe country)without any documents and most if not all are hoping that they will get to stay. Those that do not have any documents should be taken to a detention station and told that this is where they will stay and if need be for the rest of their lives until they tell the Canadian authorities as to where they came from. To not do so is to allow those illegals and millions of others as to how to go about making a mockery of our immigration system. Liberalism??????  :P

3 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Are you serious? Why am I ‘picking on’ Trump? Because he is the president. Not only that, he has made illegal immigration the central issue of his presidency. The media isn’t making this shyster look bad here - he’s doing it all by himself and his defence of his own illegal behaviour was typically childish:

Trump is a con man, an opportunist. He has knowingly employed illegal workers at least as far back as the construction of Trump Tower. The immigration issue has just been a great career move for him. He doesn’t care about it one way or the other, as his own personal conduct over a lifetime clearly demonstrates. 

And the last thing Trump would want would be for all illegals to go home tomorrow. That would cause such a massive disruption of the American economy his re-relection chances would disappear down the plug hole. 

Very serious indeed. It sure looks to me that you are just trying to pick on Trump. Your bias is clearly showing. Lol. Your This was never an issue with Trump or any other owner of a business in the past or when Obama and Clinton were presidents? During an election those two were never challenged on that issue. Why now and why now Trump? Illegally hiring of criminal illegals has been going on for decades. 

In what way is Trump supposed to be a "con man"? What has he done that other con men have not done in the past? Millions of people in business and people themselves are trying to con all of us every day somewhere. Again, you just want to pick on Trump because you despise him. Trump already said that he is not aware of this. What else do you want? Thanks to Trump, finally someone has the bal-s to take on all the illegal criminal immigration problem that is going on in America.  It is said that there may be up to 25 million criminal illegals in America today. That is a big problem when there possibly could be that many people in America illegally.

Do you even care about criminal illegals like Trump does or are you in favor of more illegal criminal immigration? And if you are against illegal immigration, what are your plans for trying to stop all illegal immigration. I would sure like to hear something on that from you and MH? The latter probably has no clue anyway as to what to do about illegal immigration. I personally think that he likes it. Hey, one never knows. You should see all of my not so nice personal conduct in my past. We all have that you know. None of us are perfect. Not even Trump, nor you. 

Trump appears to want all illegals to go home. Why then has Trump got ICE trying to round them all up and send them packing? Even Obamarama did the same thing and sent many illegals back home. Obama must have been a "racist too, eh? But that is not worthy of front page news for the lying alt-left liberal media to report on. It's all about what Trump is doing that is illegal and "racist". Well that may be but for now his supporters and non-supporters alike are all in favor of sending back all the illegals to where they came from. On immigration alone, that should help Trump get re-elected. Trump has my vote on that. Will comrade Trudeau be getting your vote for his dumb stupid move of inviting the rest of the world to come to Canada? Maxine Bernier will be getting my vote for sure. Bernier is the only politician in Canada that has said that he will lower immigration numbers and fight to get rid of all the criminal illegals in Canada. That does truly work for me. :D

I am not in favour of illegal immigration but I don’t think it’s realistic to imagine that all undocumented workers currently in the US will be sent back. Ain’t gonna happen. 

One way for Trump to show he is serious would be to prosecute the employers of illegals.  Sending a few major offenders to jail would rapidly reduce job opportunities. 

13 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

I am not in favour of illegal immigration but I don’t think it’s realistic to imagine that all undocumented workers currently in the US will be sent back. Ain’t gonna happen. 

One way for Trump to show he is serious would be to prosecute the employers of illegals.  Sending a few major offenders to jail would rapidly reduce job opportunities. 

Maybe not, but plenty will be leaving America pretty soon. If not voluntary then involuntary but it must happen to make it known to any illegals that they are not welcome in America if they are going to enter America illegally. Do it the right way or stay away. That goes for Canada too. It has and still costing the taxpayer's of both America and Canada hundreds of billions of their tax dollars being wasted on these criminal illegals. It's time for Canada to get tough on these criminal illegals. All must go. 

The raids that ICE made on one chicken chop their heads off plant in some American state this week were able to grab over 600 illegal Mexicans working at that plant. The owners may end up being fined for having illegals working there. Apparently, it is against the law to hire illegals in America. It could cost the owners of that chicken plant a huge fine or even jail. They deserve what ever they get. Those owners and others like them are contributing to a criminal act that needs to be challenged and enforced. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

...The raids that ICE made on one chicken chop their heads off plant in some American state this week were able to grab over 600 illegal Mexicans working at that plant. The owners may end up being fined for having illegals working there. Apparently, it is against the law to hire illegals in America. It could cost the owners of that chicken plant a huge fine or even jail. They deserve what ever they get. Those owners and others like them are contributing to a criminal act that needs to be challenged and enforced. 

Agreed...it has been reported that the owners of the plant where the latest raid was executed knowingly employed illegals to pay low wages and benefits.   Social security numbers were stolen for employment records (identity theft), which is a common occurrence.

It is cheaper for the employers to pay the fines than to pay higher wages to legal workers, and the illegal workers are vulnerable to abuse, including wage theft.

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Very serious indeed. It sure looks to me that you are just trying to pick on Trump. Your bias is clearly showing. Lol. Your This was never an issue with Trump or any other owner of a business in the past or when Obama and Clinton were presidents? During an election those two were never challenged on that issue. Why now and why now Trump? Illegally hiring of criminal illegals has been going on for decades. 

And like Obama and Bush and Clinton, Trump will follow in the footsteps of 'great leeders' and will do nothing about it.

In what way is Trump supposed to be a "con man"? What has he done that other con men have not done in the past? Millions of people in business and people themselves are trying to con all of us every day somewhere.

Trump is a business man. A reality TV star.  And you don't think he's conning you?

Trump appears to want all illegals to go home. Why then has Trump got ICE trying to round them all up and send them packing? Even Obamarama did the same thing and sent many illegals back home. Obama must have been a "racist too, eh? But that is not worthy of front page news for the lying alt-left liberal media to report on. It's all about what Trump is doing that is illegal and "racist". Well that may be but for now his supporters and non-supporters alike are all in favor of sending back all the illegals to where they came from. On immigration alone, that should help Trump get re-elected. Trump has my vote on that. Will comrade Trudeau be getting your vote for his dumb stupid move of inviting the rest of the world to come to Canada? Maxine Bernier will be getting my vote for sure. Bernier is the only politician in Canada that has said that he will lower immigration numbers and fight to get rid of all the criminal illegals in Canada. That does truly work for me. :D

He also told 3 American congresswomen to 'go home' ....

Bernier may campaign on low immigration, but he won't be able to make it happen.

Employing illegals is reprehensible. What kind of monster would do such a thing? 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

The Washington Post reports that the Trump Organization currently employs a “roving crew of Latin American employees” to perform masonry and maintenance work at his winery and various golf clubs around the country. For almost two decades, the group has been comprised of workers who came into the US illegally—the penalty for which the president seemingly believes should be death—according to two former crew members. Another one, who still works for Trump, told reporters Joshua Partlow and David A. Fahrenthold that remains the case today. President Trump “doesn’t want undocumented people in the country,” said Jorge Castro, an Ecuadorian immigrant without legal status who left the company last spring after nine years. “But at his properties, he still has them.” He added: “If you’re a good worker, papers don’t matter.”

Edited by Boges

38 minutes ago, Boges said:

Employing illegals is reprehensible. What kind of monster would do such a thing? 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/trump-organization-undocumented-workers

How do you think Trump staffed his hotel chains while most of the towels and bedding items are not made in the USA. He loves illegal immigrants as he can take complete advantage of them so he can make money.  Did people think he would be different as President?  He talks a lot but his history shows he's about him first, everything else is secondary.

18 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed...it has been reported that the owners of the plant where the latest raid was executed knowingly employed illegals to pay low wages and benefits.   Social security numbers were stolen for employment records (identity theft), which is a common occurrence.

It is cheaper for the employers to pay the fines than to pay higher wages to legal workers, and the illegal workers are vulnerable to abuse, including wage theft.

No doubt the owners are democratic supporters. Identity theft in America is big and Trump is going to fix that problem. Those criminal illegals have been getting away with fraud and identity theft in America for decades now thanks to the democrats who could careless about Americans or fraud or identity theft. The democrats just want all those illegals to become future voters so the crimes can continue on. Trump wants to end the hay days for the deep state leftist liberal swampster democrats and their planned destruction for America and nip it in the bud. The liberal media and the democrats say that these illegals will do work that Americans won't do. Such bull chit. Americans will do the work if a company pays them well. :)

5 hours ago, GostHacked said:

And like Obama and Bush and Clinton, Trump will follow in the footsteps of 'great leeders' and will do nothing about it.

Trump is a business man. A reality TV star.  And you don't think he's conning you?

He also told 3 American congresswomen to 'go home' ....

Bernier may campaign on low immigration, but he won't be able to make it happen.

1. Trump is trying to do something about the hiring of illegals. And Trump must be doing something right because Trump has the whole leftist lieberal democrats and the leftist liberal lying media going bonkers over what Trump is trying to do about the criminal illegal hiring and invasion of America. Obama, Bush and Clinton and their millionaire and billionaire supporters profited from hiring illegals. Those three did not give a chit about America or the law. The law is the law and Trump is only enforcing the law and doing the job that he is being paid to do, although Trump has denied to take a salary for being President. Did those three do that? NOPE. Trump did not make the laws. But Trump is now enforcing the law which is driving the democrats and the media. Imagine having a President who is actually enforcing the immigration act and laws and getting chit for doing so. Bloody unbelievable.  :wacko:

2. Trump is not conning me nor you or anyone else except for the lieberal democrats who deserve it and are getting it right back in their corrupt faces. It's payback time, baby! :D 

3. No one really cares what Trump said about those three anti-American so called congresswomen except for maybe people like you, and the crummy democrats, and their lying supporters at the likes of CNN and MSNBC. Both have very low ratings. 

4. Like Trump, Bernier has said that he is going to give it a try and I truly do believe that he will do something about it. It is thanks to our dear leader comrade Trudeau that needs to be held accountable for inviting the rest of the world to come to Canada legally or illegally. Make it to the border of Canada and walk right on in. The taxpayer's of Canada won't mind and they have lots of freebies waiting for you to enjoy. Get here with no money, no problem. We will put you up in an expensive hotel and feed and clothe you until we can find you a good paying Canadian job. And Canada is very multicultural also so don't worry about anything. We will cater to you and your culture free of charge. It can happen if Canadians gave Bernier a chance and the job of PM for Canada. No one thought Trump could do it but he did. Bernier can possibly do it also. America needed Trump, Canada needs Bernier. No Bernier, no Canada. My opinion. :)

On 8/11/2019 at 9:24 AM, GostHacked said:

That's not how this is going to work. I challenged you to prove me wrong. I provided a cite, now you do the counter argument.

That's how life works.

The person making the outlandish claim needs to provide the most evidence. You said:

No these people are getting shot to death at traffic stops where cops love to escalate things. IN their own homes when cops get the wrong address. Or tend to investigate and search a home without a warrant or good reason.

Most cops in the USA do not seem friendly at all.

That's the kind of thing that requires proof. Your seemingly radical opinion on the matter is completely worthless as long as it remains totally unsubstantiated.

So what if there were 1,100 people killed by the police in a year? In 2017 there were 5,000+ mureder victims in Cali, Texas, Fla and Illionois alone. 4 states, 5,000 murders. Do you know how many interactions the police have with murderers, violent rapists, gang-bangers and other violent people every year? In country with tens of millions of guns, ten thousand + murders,  and millions of gangsters, the police kill 1,100 people. What does your website really prove? Nothing.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/195331/number-of-murders-in-the-us-by-state/

But here is the saddest example of police brutality and the police got away with it. The video of the cops instigating him is on youtube somewhere and it's hard to watch.

https://www.cnn.com/2014/01/13/us/california-homeless-beating-verdict/index.html

It's looking more to me that America and Americans are essentially violent. Aggressive government perpetuating war across the globe, while it's own citizens are so polarized they are shooting each other so much that the police state is simply an inevitability.

Even Trump is talking about gun control reform now.

1) One heavily-edited video doesn't support your hypothesis. 

2) Republicans have never been against gun control/reform. They're just sensible about it. They're more interested in enforcing laws against criminals illegally carrying guns, and preventing people with mental illness from buying guns, than widespread bans on common firearms.