America under President Trump

38 minutes ago, Boges said:

The irony of an obese person that paint his skin orange calling anyone "Nasty" is palpable. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/21/politics/trump-nasty-woman-denmark-mette-frederiksen/index.html

Trump only calls people "nasty" when they deserve it. You appear to be quite "nasty" towards Trump. Deplorable. It must truly hurt people like you to see a real world leader in action, eh? Lol. 

4 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Yes. A few tiny islands more than a hundred years ago versus the world’s largest island now. He didn’t even consider the role Greenlanders would have to play in any decision on this. It is grotesque idiocy on his part. 

Alaska is very large too....bought from the Russians...over 100 years ago and considered folly at the time (Seward's Icebox).

Denmark and Greenlanders apparently aren't too uppity to refuse American military bases and protection.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump only calls people "nasty" when they deserve it. You appear to be quite "nasty" towards Trump. Deplorable. It must truly hurt people like you to see a real world leader in action, eh? Lol. 

Trump seems to reserve the word Nasty only for women. It's like he's taken aback that a women wouldn't do what he wants. 

34 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Correct...with Justin Trudeau you have nothing.   That's why you spend so much time on our President Trump.

Indeed.   Trudeau is also laughably full of himself; Messiah Complex. Whereas Big Daddy Trump President of Canada is down to earth, plain spoken, and amusing therein.

21 hours ago, egghead said:

Then, we have people saying recession is 'worth it' if Trump loses in 2020 :lol:

This liberal is a millionaire and so what if there is a recession, I can overcome it because I am rich. This twit is saying pretty much to the American people that they can go to hell to those working men and women who have to struggle every day to try and survive and make ends meet. This twit is a prime example of what the Hollyweird/entertainment leftist liberal industry thinks about their not so rich viewers. The people that watch the likes of Maher and Kimmell and Colbert truly have to be on some kind of weird drugs. Imagine if Trump said the same thing? The alt-left liberal fake MSM would go ballistic on Trump for saying this. But this twit gets a pass. It is not hard to see as to where the MSM stands? With the democrats and against the American people. Sad indeed. 

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

This liberal is a millionaire and so what if there is a recession, I can overcome it because I am rich. This twit is saying pretty much to the American people that they can go to hell to those working men and women who have to struggle every day to try and survive and make ends meet. This twit is a prime example of what the Hollyweird/entertainment leftist liberal industry thinks about their not so rich viewers. The people that watch the likes of Maher and Kimmell and Colbert truly have to be on some kind of weird drugs. Imagine if Trump said the same thing? The alt-left liberal fake MSM would go ballistic on Trump for saying this. But this twit gets a pass. It is not hard to see as to where the MSM stands? With the democrats and against the American people. Sad indeed. 

What is it that you think we can do for you?  

Bull markets do not last forever, nor should they, a recession is a correction in the market to find what the real price of things is.

This is called a Bear market, but it's an essential part of the free market economic system.

Trying to stave off corrections and associated recessions simply incites distortions which inflate things well above a market price.

Resulting an even larger correction and recession in the end.

Edited by Dougie93

20 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Alaska is very large too....bought from the Russians...over 100 years ago and considered folly at the time (Seward's Icebox).

Denmark and Greenlanders apparently aren't too uppity to refuse American military bases and protection.

I will bet that most smart thinking pro freedom loving Americans will be glad that America bought Alaska when they did. Imagine Alaska being a part of Russia during the cold war. Holy chit, Mitt. :D

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

I will bet that most smart thinking pro freedom loving Americans will be glad that America bought Alaska when they did. Imagine Alaska being a part of Russia during the cold war. Holy chit, Mitt. :D

For all intents and purposes the Russians are right there anyways, as Sarah Palin said; "They're our next door neighbors".

Even if the Russians were still in Alaska, that wouldn't get them that much further than where they are now.

The thing that holds them where they are now is Strategic Nuclear Detrrence and it would be the same if they were on this side of the Bering Strait.

Although Canada likely would have had to have maintained a much bigger army, because the Americans probably wouldn't start a nuclear war for the Yukon.

Edited by Dougie93

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

What is it that you think we can do for you?  

Bull markets do not last forever, nor should, a recession is a correction in the market to find what the real price of things is.

This is called a Bear market, but it's an essential part of the free market economic system.

Trying to stave of corrections and associated recessions simply incites distortions which inflate things well above a market price.

Resulting an even larger correction and recession in the end.

Why would a twit like Maher wish a recession on his own people? Only an insensitive moron like this millionaire would wish that on the ordinary working men and women of America who are not as wealthy as he is. These millionaires truly do live in another world and are living far away from the average Joe and Mary American. Would you say the same thing on people like that fool did? 

Markets are driven by the globalist zionist banksters and not the average Joe and Mary citizen. They will decide as to when and where we the people will have a recession or a crash or not. There is no free market just controlled markets. Just about everything is run by the globalists. They are the kings and queens on the chessboard, and we the people are the pawns, and are only there to protect the kings and the queens from getting checkmated.    

5 hours ago, Boges said:

Whenever you go to the JT card it's a tell you have nothing.

Funny but that is exactly what the alt-left JT types do when they cannot win an argument. They go after their opponents with the insults and name calling against their opposite thinking political opponents. Like the demorats who lost the election and who still refuse and cannot accept that fact that Hillary is not their President. Thus it is attack and mock Trump day in and day out. The leftists liberals have nothing but name calling and insults to live on. It's all about Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia or Racism or recession. Such poor losers indeed. ;)

Just now, taxme said:

Why would a twit like Maher wish a recession on his own people?

Because he said "get rid of his policies",  his reasoning is sound, because the policy is stimulus and it is creating a bubble, and as MSNBC said after "it would be normal and it would be okay"

That is all true, it's the longest Bull market in history, it has to correct eventually, as I said, policy stimulus will hurt the little guy more when the bubble pops.

Now, of course Trump doesn't want that on his watch, no politicians in the world want that, Trudeau doesn't want that neither, so all politicians, left and right, have become addicted to policy stimulus, all governments are doing, the whole world economy is punting the recession into the future, to make it somebody else's problem.

That's not to say that you as an individual can't profit from it, because the policy stimulus has juiced the market up 1000%, just make sure to take your profits as you go, as it is going to correct at some point.

That doesn't have to be a doomsday neither, that's when you can go short and buy low, but the economy is not going to disappear into a black hole.

7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

For all intents and purposes the Russians are right there anyways, as Sarah Palin said; "They're our next door neighbors".

Even if the Russians were still in Alaska, that wouldn't get them that much further than where they are now.

The thing that holds them where they are now is Strategic Nuclear Detrrence and it would be the same if they were on this side of the Bearing Strait.

Although Canada likely would have had to have maintained a much bigger army, because the Americans probably wouldn't start a nuclear war for the Yukon.

The Russia of today is not the old days of the Stalinist communist Russia regime. Putin is no threat to America in any way. 

I would have to wonder as to where Canada would be politically today or back then if communist Russia at the time were on the border of Canada. I think that comrade Trudeau would have been quite happy to have had Stalin as his next door neighbor. Thank gawd America bought Alaska when they did because the Americans would probably have a communist Canada on their door steps back then. Hey, you never know, eh? 

I think that things would have been a whole lot different if the Russians were on this side of the Bearing Strait during the cold war. Those nuclear weapons would be a lot closer to America than what they are today. 

Canada would not start a war over the Yukon. If they did Canada would have to force every Canadian into the military to try and assemble enough troops to do something about protecting the Yukon. The place is not worth fighting for anyway. Canada does nothing with the place. And with the native Indians or Eskimos and the environmentalists pretty much having a say in the Yukon, I doubt that the Yukon will ever become something worth fighting for. It is just as lost and lonely today as it was way back when. The Yukon would be booming if the Americans owned it. Today we might even see a Trump tower somewhere around there with a first class golf course. Chuckle-chuckle.  

1 minute ago, taxme said:

The Russia of today is not the old days of the Stalinist communist Russia regime. Putin is no threat to America in any way.

I didn't say Putin is Stalin.  

None the less, the Russians have upwards of 4,000 thermonuclear warheads on hair trigger alert, so any confrontation between the Americans and Russians is an existential threat to America, although its not that Putin wants an inter polar strategic thermonuclear exchange, it's just that if the two hegemons come head to head in a dispute, and they start to engage in brinkmanship to try to force the other to back down, that is when things get wound up to the very brink, and then human fallibility can cause catastrophic mistakes to happen by chain reaction.

1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

The job numbers went up during Obama's Presidency according to the chart posted.  That appears to be continuing with Trump. 

Obama started nothing. Everything was in a mess and jobs were or already had left America. Things are moving a lot faster and better since Trump became President. It is said that more blacks and Hispanics are working today more than ever. Food stamps and welfare and unemployment are way down. Markets are up and the American dollar is in great shape despite what the leftist liberal charts say. Charts do not mean anything. This week the markets are up. Next week the markets are down. Why does anyone follow those charts anyway. They never stay the same every other week. Unless someone has some money invested in whatever, for the average Joe and Mary, those charts mean nothing to them. All they ever see in the media is arrows going up and arrows going down. Trump is doing a fine job of trying to "make America great again". I wish that Canada had a leader that would like to make Canada great again. Aw well. 

The Russians also have a policy called Nuclear Deescalation.

So if there is a more limited theater war in Europe, not even incited by the Americans, that could escalate up to the strategic level, because Nuclear Deescalation means the Russians would use theater thermonuclear weapons against targets in Europe in order to force deescalate the war by forcing the Europeans to capitulate, say in Ukraine, or Poland, or Romania for example.

This would incite NATO Article V to be declared in the case of say, Poland or Romania, or Lithuania, or Latvia, etcetera.

This would not mean that the Americans would retaliate immediately with nuclear weapons, none the less a state of war would then exist between Russia and NATO led by the Americans, and those states being at war is the brink of a nuclear exchange by default, probably holding at DEFCON 2.

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I didn't say Putin is Stalin.  

None the less, the Russians have upwards of 4,000 thermonuclear warheads on hair trigger alert, so any confrontation between the Americans and Russians is an existential threat to America, although its not that Putin wants an inter polar strategic thermonuclear exchange, it's just that if the two hegemons come head to head in a dispute, and they start to engage in brinkmanship to try to force the other to back down, that is when things get wound up to the very brink, and then human fallibility can cause catastrophic mistakes to happen by chain reaction.

Stop trying to get your underwear all wet with pee over nothing. A nuclear war between Russia and America ain't going to happen, pardner. Trump and Putin will make sure of that. Now when it comes to China, hey, you never know with those communists, although I do not believe that even China would want to radiate the planet. They would not fair so well either. A nuclear war is all just a bunch of bull shit anyway. It makes great news stories for some media outfits to try and get we the people all worked up over. The MSM is great for that. The MSM is not worth the time of day anymore. Most of them are just full of it. ;)

13 minutes ago, taxme said:

Stop trying to get your underwear all wet with pee over nothing. A nuclear war between Russia and America ain't going to happen, pardner. Trump and Putin will make sure of that. Now when it comes to China, hey, you never know with those communists, although I do not believe that even China would want to radiate the planet. They would not fair so well either. A nuclear war is all just a bunch of bull shit anyway. It makes great news stories for some media outfits to try and get we the people all worked up over. The MSM is great for that. The MSM is not worth the time of day anymore. Most of them are just full of it. ;)

I'm not particularly concerned about it, no fears on earth, I put my trust in the Lord.

None the less, I find the assertion that it cannot happen to be delusional, particularly after I've cogently laid out how it would happen in the event of.

The God of the Hebrews awaits me over the river and under the shade of the trees, none the less as a Deist, I do not believe that he intervenes miraculously, that is all metaphor, so in fact God has imparted his children with free will, to include the free will to engage in brinkmanship with thermonuclear bombs until they tempt fate into an unintended consequence exchange by launch on false warning, or, as I said, nuclear deescalation in theater, inciting strategic escalation over the pole.

'If you deny this then I judge you to be a Literalist by default, in that you must be invoking miraculous intervention by the divine to override mathematical probably.

Edited by Dougie93