America under President Trump

On 7/30/2017 at 0:16 PM, Omni said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.

I meant to hurt you, lil snowflake.  

Hey, by the way, there is going to be a special council appointed by the Republicans to go after your darling crooks and liars like Hillary, Obama, Comey, Rice and Lynch and to start looking into their past crimes that have been popping up all over the internet these past several months. This will be payback time for Trump and his getting back at those bunch of traitors to America who tried so very hard to make Trumps life miserable and to try and get Trump impeached, and failed, over all of those false accusations about Russian hacking and dealings.

I am going to buy myself a huge big bag of popcorn for this one. Maybe even three. I won't invite you over because I don't think that I can stand to watch you cry like a baby. What you will probably need to do is to go buy some boxes of Kleenex because you are going to need them. Chorkle-chorkle. 

2 minutes ago, Argus said:

I think what bothered Trump was his inappropriate language, and also that he divorced his wife. You know what a family values man Trump is.

I think Trump actually loved those things. Is the Mooch just quitting because it looks like he's a laughing stock? 

2 minutes ago, Boges said:

I think Trump actually loved those things. Is the Mooch just quitting because it looks like he's a laughing stock? 

Two things, maybe.

That document on Scaramuchi's net worth came out revealing he wasn't worth anywhere near as much money as most people had assumed. Trump really only respects rich incredibly wealthy people.

Kelly, the new Chief of Staff might have made it a condition of accepting the job.

Edited by Argus

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

3 posts above, late to the party. :)

Better late than never, I always say. Well at least I bought and brought more booze for the party. We can order pizza later. Pizza and beer, yummy. Works for me. :D

4 hours ago, Boges said:

The Mooch is out. So Spicer and Priebus GFTO because of the Mooch and then the Mooch quits. And Trump is trying his best to get Sessions to quit as AG. 

Has an administration ever had this much turnover in the history of the US? 

I think at one point Obama had 3 AG's in the span of 3 years and 4 in the span of 5.  I always believe in giving someone a try and if it's not working, make that call asap.  I've made the mistake of giving some people too much time only to realize what I knew after the first week.

Edited by Hal 9000

AZ Senator Jeff Flake publishes article saying the Republicans are in denial about Trump

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/31/my-party-is-in-denial-about-donald-trump-215442

I don't think Trump is as dangerous as he is just basically inept, for the record.  The Republicans should be setting the agenda, to help the boy hero so he just has to sign bills.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

AZ Senator Jeff Flake publishes article saying the Republicans are in denial about Trump

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/31/my-party-is-in-denial-about-donald-trump-215442

I don't think Trump is as dangerous as he is just basically inept, for the record.  The Republicans should be setting the agenda, to help the boy hero so he just has to sign bills.

Flake has been against Trump since day 1.  He is allowed his opinion, but that's all it really is.

President Trump finally has a Chief of Staff (once confirmed) who understands the chain of command, and should be able to impart some discipline on his cabinet.

Trump has also exposed the Republicans in Congress for the fractious groups they are, unable to follow through on their own rhetoric after years of attacking the ACA (Obamacare).   The GOP failed to get the job done.

Remember, the U.S. Congress (Democrats and Republicans) has far lower approval ratings than President Trump....years before he was ever elected.

http://www.pewresearch.org/data-trend/political-attitudes/congressional-favorability/#chart

Edited by bush_cheney2004

44 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

An incompetant with a grenade is dangerous.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It's a dilemma they can't solve:

Anything that appeals to the wealthy and powerful of the GOP just isn't playing well to loyal lower wage Trump fans.

Thus Trump saying "We have to be kind ... more generous."

They haven't solved that and it'll bite them repeatedly. 

Edited by jacee

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/comedians-protest-anthony-scaramuccis-ouster

Industry estimates had projected that Scaramucci’s presence on the White House staff would generate between four and five billion dollars for the comedy industry this year alone, a windfall that has now been erased.

Hawhawhawhaw!

Edited by jacee

America under President Trump is becoming great again.   Here I quote some of the achievements since President Trump was elected on November 8, 2016.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th.  (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%.  (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever.  The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month.  On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion.  (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot.  In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Illegal immigration is down 67% since President Trump’s Inauguration.

NATO announced Allied spending is up $10 Billion because of President Trump.

Unquote

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

America is finally making a comeback.

If you want to measure how well the U.S. is doing by how much progress the LGBTQ is making or whether there are transgender washrooms being approved, or how many illegals are getting jobs in the pineapple plantations, or whether pot legalization has increased, OK!   maybe it's not doing that well.  America still has a long way to go, but Trump has been in for barely over five or six months.  He is just starting and the stock market has really improved, showing the economy is humming along.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

America under President Trump is becoming great again.   Here I quote some of the achievements since President Trump was elected on November 8, 2016.

* The DOW daily closing stock market average rose more than 15% since the election on November 8th.  (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – on March 1st the DOW closed at 21,115).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW rose 6.5%.  (It was at 19,827 at January 20th and reached 21,115 on March 1st.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever.  The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* In the history of the DOW, going back to January 1901, the DOW record for most continuous closing high trading days was set in January of 1987 when Ronald Reagan was President. The DOW set closing highs an amazing 12 times in a row that month.  On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!

President Trump decreased the US Debt in his first 100 days by $100 Billion.  (President Obama increased the US debt in his first 100 days by more than $560 Billion.)

The US Manufacturing Index soared to a 33 year high in this period which were the best numbers since 1983 under President Reagan.

President Trump added 298,000 jobs in his first month alone (after President Obama said jobs were not coming back!).

Housing sales are red-hot.  In 2011, houses for sale were on the market an average 84 days. This year, it’s just 45 days.

Unquote

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/draft-complete-list-of-president-trumps-accomplishments-in-his-first-100-days/

If you want to measure how well the U.S. is doing by how much progress the LGBTQ is making or whether there are transgender washrooms being approved, or how many illegals are getting jobs in the pineapple plantations, or whether pot legalization has increased, OK!   maybe it's not doing that well.  America still has a long way to go, but Trump has been in for barely over five or six months.  He is just starting and the stock market has really improved, showing the economy is humming along.

BNN

In fact, economic growth averaged 2 per cent in the first half of this year, a pace Trump railed against as a candidate and promised to lift to 3 per cent. The stock market first hit a record under President Barack Obama and has kept growing. The unemployment rate, too, started to decline on Obama's watch. And wage gains have been weak.

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

Unquote

Some of your information is outdated. 

Donald Trump promised to reduce the nation's $19.5 trillion debt by growing the economy and reducing waste in federal spending. Instead, his policies will increase the debt by $5.3 trillion. Here are his plans to reduce the debt, and how they will impact the U.S. econom

More analysis found here:

https://www.thebalance.com/trump-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

Unquote

As far as red hot housing sales:. 

Second is whether or not really they’re going to recover from an inflation-adjusted standpoint. For some of these markets, if they do, it may be decades — and in particular when you’re talking specifically about the markets that tend to be in the Rust Belt — places like New Haven, Connecticut; Lake County, Illinois/Kenosha, Wisconsin; and Camden, New Jersey — those areas are seeing pretty long-term and significant population declines, which are never highly correlated with increases in prices. Usually, population decline leads to decreases in prices.

Ironic isn't it. 

More up to date housing analysis http://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/u-s-housing-market/