America under President Trump

35 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

...and now routinely mocked on the Interwebs world-wide as Godwin's Law.

Why are you trying to distance yourself from expressing your love for the US murdering children, planning and carrying out genocides, torturing, raping, ... all things you have many times expressed your deep admiration of? 

==========================

Interwebs: Usage notes[edit]

• Typically used in a jocular or sarcastic manner by more experienced Internet users, especially as a mockery of the less experienced when used with teh.

Duuuuh look, I'm on teh interweb!

Edited by hot enough

I don't think he will seek a second term in 2020. Firstable, he is already old. Secondable, he doesn't like the idea of being a defeated President.

I think that by winning the election last year he got what he wanted which was to show that he can do anything he wants, even become President of the United States.

On 2017-07-28 at 5:45 PM, Hal 9000 said:

Well, I did read the article - thanks for posting it.  Doesn't mean I'm wrong...and here's why;

Homosexual is the scientific term for "gay people".  I've broken the word down to 2 sections "homo" and "sexual".  This is also how you get "heterosexual" as well as "bisexual", "pansexual" and "asexual" - probably a few more.  Now, it's not uncommon to hear people refer to themselves as "hetero" "bi" or "pan", so why the fear of the word "homo".  Ok, according to your article, they don't like it.  So, they choose to distance themselves from what is the "proper" term for the sexual preference  and hijack the word "gay" - because, apparently being homosexual is fun.  Sorry, I'm not confused and I wont be manipulated into helping them hide from the truth.  It's just like "pride" - another word to help pump their egos and shelter from "proper" terminology.  Scientist often speak of experiments or studies regarding homosexuality in animals and primates.

The word "homosexual" is inarguable.  And some people ,whether they like the term or not are homosexuals.

Now, lets explore "trannies" - which you also take issue with.  I say trannies because they choose the word "trans" and in proper terms "trans" is acceptable.  Why "trannies" you ask?  Trans can mean different things -  Transgender, Transsexual, Transvestite, Transitioning, Transman, TransWoman.  Now, using "proper english"  Transes is not proper plurality.  Admittedly, tranny might not be the proper plural usage either, but it's not derogatory and it does roll off the tongue better than transes.  So, until trannies change their name to "joyful beings" or some other ridiculous name, I'll use it.

So, for Argus and his Paki statement - no, Paki is not the same.  First off Pakistan is a proper name and secondly, Homosexual is a combination of two words and is a noun.  It's perfectly acceptable to use it in a shortened version.

Would you address a black person with the 'N' word? 

22 hours ago, Omni said:

The word you meant to write is spelled "racking". Wracking is what you seem to be doing to try and keep up. 

I gotcha. I did that just to see if you were going to be sucked in, and voila, you just got sucked, snowflake. Another win for me. 

So, is this the only way you think you can get at me and try to win with me is by pointing out all my speeling erorrs, eh? Like I always have or had or has said about you is that you truly are a loser snowflake. Any SJW goon riots against Trump happening today that you can attend? I want to see you on TV. Say hi, I am Omni. Chuckle-chuckle. 

1 minute ago, Omni said:

No, we have your history to rely on. Grammar and spelling can be tough for some.

I gotcha, and that is all that matters to me. Just another win tick on my chart. And my chart is not looking all that good for you. Anyway, I could careless about my gramner and speeling and how it bothers you so much. I guess that If it gives you something useless to talk about and makes your day well there will probably be more to come just for you. I will keep you busy. You are such a porr pathetic petty snowflake. Chorkle-chorkle. 

3 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nope.....Justin Trudeau tried it with President Obama but it was not cool.

It's a fun game we like to play with guilt ridden white folks.

You think JT called Obama a nigger? Sounds like quite the sick game.

Just now, Omni said:

You think JT called Obama a nigger? Sounds like quite the sick game.

Lots of Canadians call African Americans and black Canadians "niggers"...Canada imports many aspects of American culture. 

Now Canadians get to use the more acceptable substitute "n-word", also imported from the USA.

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

And you know this how?

YouTube....Facebook...Twitter....etc.   Canadians love American social media platforms.

Quebec has several places still named with the "n-word".

Books like White Niggers of America (French: Les Nègres blancs d'Amérique) by Canadian Pierre Vallieres.

Canadian racial slur database:  http://www.rsdb.org/race/canadians

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

YouTube....Facebook...Twitter....etc.   Canadians love American social media platforms.

Quebec has several places still named with the "n-word".

Books like White Niggers of America (French: Les Nègres blancs d'Amérique) by Canadian Pierre Vallieres.

Canadian racial slur database:  http://www.rsdb.org/race/canadians

Yes I can imagine who you Facebook with. But I am a Canadian and I have lived and worked in every province and territory of this country except for PEI. I have also spent a lot of time in the US, mostly in the south. Take a wild ass guess where I heard the word "nigger" far and away the most often. 

15 minutes ago, Omni said:

.... Take a wild ass guess where I heard the word "nigger" far and away the most often. 

Doesn't mean it is not widely used in Canada.    You can pretend it isn't, but most folks know better.

It's quite silly and politically correct denial to ignore this reality just to appear more "progressive".

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Doesn't mean it is not widely used in Canada.    You can pretend it isn't, but most folks know better.

It's quite silly and politically correct denial to ignore this reality just to appear more "progressive".

I'm actually in Canada so I don't have to pretend. Too bad y'all have that significant racist history you have to deal with. 

Just now, Omni said:

I'm actually in Canada so I don't have to pretend. Too bad y'all have that significant racist history you have to deal with. 

That's the difference....Americans admit to their racism while Canadians try to downplay theirs...especially with "aboriginals"   (what a term !).

2 hours ago, WestCoastRunner said:

Would you address a black person with the 'N' word? 

Well, I guess you are having trouble distinguishing between proper terminology and slang.  It's okay to call a person by a slang name if they're good with it, it's also okay to use a proper name regardless of whether they're good with it or not.  Considering that the word "gay" is - or actually was slang and is now a more preferred term than "homosexual" makes as much sense as women saying "we hate the word breasts", so we'll start using "jugs" or "hooters" too describe those things on our chest or insisting we stop saying "vagina" and instead use "vajayjay". 

gay

adjective, gayer, gayest.
1.of, relating to, or exhibiting sexual desire or behavior directed towarda person or persons of one's own sex; homosexual:
a gay couple.
2.of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues:
a gay organization.
3.Slang: Often Disparaging and Offensive. awkward, stupid, or bad;lame:
This game is boring and really, really gay.
4.Slang. inappropriately forward or bold; overly familiar; reckless:
Hal 9000 got gay at the Christmas party and suddenly swept his boss's wife onto the dance floor.
5.Older Use. having or showing a merry, lively mood:
gay spirits; gay music.
6. Older Use. bright or showy:
gay colors; gay ornaments.
7.Older Use. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures:
a gay social season; the Gay Nineties.

Now, you see that the gay community has hijacked the word gay, and even taken over the number one spot in meaning.  The original use of the word is not found until #5.  In fact, if one uses gay in it's proper meaning, the gay community rises up and claims homophobia.  No longer can we use "gay" in normal conversation, and hearing the Flinstones are having a "gay ol' time" is a little awkward.  According to your article, homosexuals were using the word "gay" as an almost covert word that people outside the community wouldn't know.  Logically speaking, when homosexuality became more mainstream, the gay community should've abandoned the word and stood proud with "homosexual".  It's almost like "First Nations" rejecting that name and insisting on "Indian".

Now, If I say "This picture is gay", I'd be right and proper (see #5 and #6).  It would have nothing to do with the homosexual community, yet I would be branded a homophobe (#3) for doing so.  
And, what about the word "queer"?  Shouldn't that be offensive?  If I call someone "queer" shouldn't that be offensive?  
Queer
kwir/
adjective
  1. strange; odd.
    "she had a queer feeling that they were being watched"
    synonyms: odd, strange, unusual, funny, peculiar, curious, bizarre, weird, uncanny, freakish, eerie, unnatural.

antonyms: normal

2. 2.informal offensive
    (of a person) homosexual.
    • denoting or relating to a sexual or gender identity that does not correspond to established ideas of sexuality and gender, especially heterosexual norms.
      "queer geek culture has featured gay themes since the 1980s"

joseph.jpeg

Just now, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's the difference....Americans admit to their racism while Canadians try to downplay theirs...especially with "aboriginals"   (what a term !).

We prefer it to the term "nigger". And our native people were already here, you had to go overseas to get your slaves.