America under President Trump

1 minute ago, Omni said:

I'm hoping that when the impeachment proceedings get under way against your idol that congress advises him with a tweet. How apropos! 

Every morning I can hear the birds go tweet-tweet-tweet. It would appear as though the birds do a lot of tweeting also. :D 

3 minutes ago, Omni said:

As do bird brains.

"As do bird brains". Snowflake, you sure are trying to insult a lot of people who do a lot of tweeting every day. Trump is not the only one that tweets every day, "bird brain". :D

8 minutes ago, taxme said:

"As do bird brains". Snowflake, you sure are trying to insult a lot of people who do a lot of tweeting every day. Trump is not the only one that tweets every day, "bird brain". :D

Try and understand his tweets and then you may get an idea of the "bird brain" aspect of the majority of them. But don't over stress yourself.

22 minutes ago, Omni said:

Try and understand his tweets and then you may get an idea of the "bird brain" aspect of the majority of them. But don't over stress yourself.

I don't bother tweeting so no stress. I don't have a big fan base like Trump has or is it had or is it have on twitter. Trump has or had or have millions of Trump followers on twitter, and they love it all what Trump says. How is my granmer here so far? So, is it has or had or have that I should have or had or has used?  What is it, teach? I do need your help with my gramner. :huh:

Personally, I think that you are a real "bird brain". But hey. 

Edited by taxme

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

I don't bother tweeting so no stress. I don't have a big fan base like Trump has or is it had or is it have? Trump has or had or have millions of Trump followers on twitter.

That's true....Trump has ten times more Twitter followers than does Trudeau...about 34,000,000.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

That's true....Trump has ten times more Twitter followers than does Trudeau. 

I believe that the only followers that trudeau has on twitter, that is if he tweets at all, is most likely coming from his favorite muslim groups and those illegal so-called refugees that he has allowed in by the thousands these past few months into Canada. No sane person in their right mind would want to tweet with that feminist anti-Canadian PM. :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Omni said:

And apparently a number of other things. Critical thinking comes immediately to mind.

Oh boy, I am sure wracking them up alright. I will wait until I get at least six more critical things, and then I will start to think about it. But until then, get lost. Your "FIRED". ;)

8 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Like Google, Facebook, and YouTube, Twitter is American.  As usual, all are closely followed by Canadians.

So I see you googled and found out there are about ten times more people in the US than Canada. Good going.

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Oh boy, I am sure wracking them up alright. I will wait until I get at least six more critical things, and then I will start to think about it. But until then, get lost. Your "FIRED". ;)

The word you meant to write is spelled "racking". Wracking is what you seem to be doing to try and keep up. 

1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

President Trump has more followers around the world, while Trudeau is followed by more Al Qaeda jihadis.

I don't think so. In either case. But Trump does have a lot of rednecks from Alabama on his side for sure.

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Agreed....Trudeau has a lot of jihadi followers in Ontario....now more than ever.

Got any proof of that? No I thought not, as usual. Maybe your just upset that JT has a higher approval rating than does Trump, but not only in Canada, but also in the US. That tells ya something.

http://www.businessinsider.com/justin-trudeau-approval-ratings-low-americans-love-hot-prime-minister-2017-6

57 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Like Google, Facebook, and YouTube, Twitter is American. 

As are war crimes, terrorism, torture, beheadings, death squads, torture chambers, murdering children, ... American, American as apple pie. And you are proud of it, you revel in it, you delight in the US caused carnage. 

17 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Godwin proven right again...too funny !

An apt parallel is an apt parallel.

It was I who was proven right, you, bush_cheney2004, bragging about how she loves US war crimes, the US murder of children, the US beheading innocents, ... when the US lies lies lies about how it is a force for good. The US is as much a force for good as Hitler's Holocaust was a force for good. Actually, you will probably agree that Hitler is better than the US for he only copied US genocidal policies. The US is the master at evil. We can both agree on that. We just differ in that I don't find that desirable like you do.

Edited by hot enough