'Trudeau Was High while his plane Was Full Of Cocaine'

Diplomat Deepak Vohra made recent allegations about the Canadian Prime Minister. The real reason Justin Trudeau missed the G20 summit dinner was because he was "on drugs and didn't leave his room for two days," which made him unable to attend the G20 summit programs. The claim exposes yet another bizarre behavior by Canadian prime minister after he blamed but provided no evidence against India, as well as invited a Nazi war criminal and applauding him in the House of Commons.

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Hello to you, totally organic newcomer to this forum with no interest in defending India on many forums, how is the pay?

How many rupees did you receive for this thread that is obviously not motivated by India's interests in soiling Canada's international reputation?

I hope you will be able to afford meat this week. I sure hope you do.

Sacred cows make good beefsteak ?

Thats why it couldn't take off. How can you get your aircraft high in the sky, when your crew is getting high like the sky.

I mean, sounds like something that was planted as it totally doesn't sound sketchy at all.

Trudeau is incompetent, but this story has an off smell to it. 

It may be the cocaine, but would need one to smell it to be sure.

54 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Thats why it couldn't take off. How can you get your aircraft high in the sky, when your crew is getting high like the sky.

I mean, sounds like something that was planted as it totally doesn't sound sketchy at all.

Trudeau is incompetent, but this story has an off smell to it. 

It may be the cocaine, but would need one to smell it to be sure.

It wasn't cocaine. It was the glue he sticks his eyebrow on with.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, herbie said:

The whole world saw him on video even shaking hands with Modi

That was his stunt double.

The real Trudeau was sabotaging the aircraft while on a coke bender, while the pilots rested.

Modi famously coined the quote: "coke is a joke." To from which truly ignited their feud.

Am clearly not being serious, but you still narrated that quote in his accent.

Stop playing. You know you did.

On 9/27/2023 at 10:10 AM, CdnFox said:

Well i'd hate to think he was this much of an !diot sober.

You would be surprised.  After all, a guy that loves dressing up in foreign garb when abroad, wears brown face and then lectures his voters about racism?  And now this nazi business.  What an i-d-I-o-t.

So his plane is grounded for 2 days in India because it’s, get this, broken down.  Trudeau gets back home and immediately starts a crusade against the Indian government for murdering a Canadian on our soil.

Next comes the Nazi outrage.  Now India releases news about Trudeau having a cocaine fueled holiday.  Let’s see if this story has legs.  I half expect India to release video evidence(through back channels of course) of Trudeau stumbling around the hallways of his hotel and harassing hotel guests in a drugged stupor, now that his wife left him.  

Come on folks, rub your 2 brain cells together.  It’s obvious to anyone who can think critically that Trudeau is in the middle of a tit for tat pissing contest with one of the largest countries in the world.

Now, ask yourself, are all of these things mere coincidences?  Trudeau’s plane is stuck in India for 2 days.  He gets home and immediately accuses the Indian government of a crime on Canadian soil.  

Then India responds with a drug accusation.  Can you see the big picture here?   

Is there any truth to part 1 and 3 of this sentence? 

Trudeau missed the G20 summit dinner was because he was "on drugs and didn't leave his room for two days,"

Did he really miss the dinner and did he really just sit in his room in India for two days? 

Either one seems inexcusable, because as our PM he should have been hobnobbing at the dinner and various other events with other G20 leaders instead of playing Angry Birds in his hotel room. 

Did wittow boy Justy get covid again? And if he did, how did he get over it so quickly? Did he take some horse de-wormer? 

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Is there any truth to part 1 and 3 of this sentence? 

Did he really miss the dinner and did he really just sit in his room in India for two days? 

Either one seems inexcusable, because as our PM he should have been hobnobbing at the dinner and various other events with other G20 leaders instead of playing Angry Birds in his hotel room. 

Did wittow boy Justy get covid again? And if he did, how did he get over it so quickly? Did he take some horse de-wormer? 

I dunno, join the club and make up whatever you want.

59 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I dunno, join the club and make up whatever you want.

TRUDEAU COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!

HIS VOTERS ARE RACISTS AND MISOGYNISTS, AND THEY COMMITTED A GENOCIDE!

THE BLM PROTEST IN OTTAWA WAS AN INSURRECTION!

TRUDEAU RAPED A WOMAN IN THE BATHROOM OF A DEPT STORE IN ABOUT 1995!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sharkman said:

We all know that if this story about cocaine on a plane was about Trump, there would be a massive circle jerk on the left.  The mainstream news organizations would drop whatever they are covering and go with this rumour 24/7.

But since it’s about Trudeau…crickets.  And notice the right is not forming a circle.  This is a one page thread, and it’s half full of you leftwingers.

Yup. And if it WAS trump the cocane would have been supplied personally by putin and it would be taken as proof positive that he pees on prostitutes (somehow).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

@sharkman says “hold my beer”.  

TBH, you should just be in awe of the fact that when conservatives are presented with an opportunity to latch onto a ridiculous accusation against a leftist leader, and pretend that it's true "because an Indian diplomat said it!", and call other people "racists"or "misogynists" for not believing it, we treat that accusation with the skepticism/ridicule it deserves.

Instead of saying something like: "ALL WOMEN MUST BE BELIEVED! IF YOU DON'T SAY THAT KAVANAUGH IS A RAPIST, THEN YOU'RE A MISOGYNIST!", we tend to say things like "Where's the beef?"

Leftards went all-in on the hijab hoax here in Canada, the Jussie Smollett story, the Nick Sandman story, the Dr Ford accusation, the E Jean Caroll accusation, etc, and called everyone names who wasn't credulous enough to believe them, so as one of our resident "all-in leftard conspiracy theorists" you have absolutely no credibility whatsoever to make accusations against anyone on this issue. 

FYI what sharkman said wasn't an example of "treating a sketchy story like it's gospel truth and shouting at everyone who dares to defy his precious CNN dogma", it's an example of someone playing devil's advocate, and acknowledging that it's just diplomatic mud-slinging but predicting that the Indian gov't will pretend to back it up with some unflattering video from somewhere. That's it. 

It's entirely possible that during all the days Trudeau spent in India on his various trips, and with all the drama surrounding him 1) being met at the airport by 2nd-tier gov't officials 2) his terroristdinnergate fiasco, 3) his "you need to be principled like me and meet with your peaceful protesters, but we'll trample ours" hypocrisy being exposed, 4) him being in the middle of a marital breakup, etc, he got a bit drunk and/or had a row with someone on one occasion, and the Indian gov't will let the video slip out. Trudeau does have some anger issues, and he does lash out sometimes. 

Usually that kind of thing would stay under wraps, but these guys are involved in a very petty hissing match now.

There's nothing wrong with saying "I expect something like this will happen next" because it's a pretty sad day for international diplomacy. These guy are acting like children.

Sharkman didn't say "I have it on good authority that Trudeau was running around India like Cocaine Bear", but would CNN or CTV say that about Trump? Of course they would. I'd be shocked if they didn't, and I'd be shocked if you didn't regurgitate it. 

• Like 2